Radio listeners 157+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 which is the best bonkers

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
mc trev for me bonkers 4

replie to silver YES SIR!

im a raver not a crazy drug addict!
www.helter-skelter.co.uk
Love Monkey bonkers 1. still listen to it today.

In the words of Ali G: "Give a man a compilation tape and he'll dance for a night. Teach a man to scratch, and he'll be dancing for generations!"
DJ STYLUS Bonkers 2 pisses all ova the rest but they r all pretty good....even 7 is startin to grow on me!!!

We're Flyin' High....
sammypoohuk for me it is number 1

SaMmY
Hixxy_is_my_god2k2 Have 1 Played it too much, wore off on me, now im bored of it and the only song that i cant get out of my head is

"Come take my hand and lead me to the land where dreams come true for me and you in a magical wonderland!" ARRGH!!!

I Want bonkers 2 and ive heard it wen i was bout 5 n cant remember it, is that the one wit dem dressed up as wizards onnit???

so my fave is bonkers 3. "I Wanna see the sunshine after the rain" Yerrr!!!

If I wanted trance i wudnt buy bonkers 7 id buy gatecrasher or minisrty btw ministry spring 2002 was suprisingly poor! Dont u think???

Check one, two were the bad boy krew, cream of the crop!
DJ Nina For me it's gotta be bonkers 1! That was the first happy hardcore music I ever listened to - and nothing I've heard since quite beats it, although there are a few others that come pretty close!

mc trev life is a bitch at times!

i was going to buy bonkers 1 for £20 of a mate at school it was the last day of year 11 and he forgot to bring it in i was well pissed of!

what cd can i buy which has children of the night on and million miles away from home on do any of the happy2bhardcore cds have them on??

ps. i just bought bonkers 4 today i love it! just number 1 and 2 to get now!

www.helter-skelter.co.uk
DJ STYLUS Nope Happy2bHardcore only has the serious side to happyhardcore (if thats what u would call it) on em.

But invest that money on happy2bhardcore chapter 6.....Take my word u will not b disapointed!

We're Flyin' High....
mc trev does any1 no the tracklistenings for bonkers 8 or reserection which ever its called and the date release plus do they still make hhc?

www.helter-skelter.co.uk
DJ Mouse tracklisting for the new one hasn't been released yet,but half of it's raver/jelly baby

and as for best bonkers? i can't decide between 2 and 3

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
djbungle Bonkers 1 still does the trick for me
oh and by the way track listings for the bonkers series on my site
www.geocities.com/djbungleuk

It takes 1 tree to make a 1000 matches and 1 match to burn a 1000 tree's
Simon 1

Sy.
Hixxy_is_my_god2k2 yer m8 the cd i have with million miles away from home, children of the nightm discoland plus circles plus prison wall is called happy rave 5 nad 6 i dunno wot the others r like?? i think its called happy rave it might b sumit round the lines of that it got cartoon blob type thingys on the fron of the cd case

Check one, two were the bad boy krew, cream of the crop!
godisadj 1,2 or 3 I don't know which one I love the most!

"WE'VE ALL GOT A MISSION, WE GET INTO DIFFERENT RUTS, SOME ARE THE COGS ON THE WHEELS, OTHERS ARE PLAIN NUTS!"
DJ STYLUS I like bonkers and happy2bhardcore, but when I look at the 2 I noticed Happy2bhardcore started off ok and finished totally the bollex!!! Whereas Bonkers started off wkd, with some fkn top Djin, but as the series progressed the tunes, went down hill and the effort slumped, especially when the added the extra disc, mayb they knew they had to lob in something free to compensate??? Nah I know I have bin nocking the bonkers series, but I really do like it (Bonkers 2 started me liking hardcore) but u can not compare any bonkers against h2bh6!

We're Flyin' High....
driftonadream Is bonkers the same as Happy2bHardcore. Just that they call bonker that way in UK and they call it happy2bhardcore in us and canada?
well i got happy2hardcore chapter 4 &6 and sadly on the cd of chapter 6 it says the FINAL CHAPTER does anybody know about future plans?

driftonadream Just adding to Northants post HAPPY 2B HARDCORE 6 IS SOOOOO AWSOME!!!!!

godisadj Anything hard & fast is good(except bricks)

"WE'VE ALL GOT A MISSION, WE GET INTO DIFFERENT RUTS, SOME ARE THE COGS ON THE WHEELS, OTHERS ARE PLAIN NUTS!"
Amber-Jade
There probably won't be anymore Happy 2b Hardcore albums but Anabolic Frolic says that he will probably do other albums.....

.·´¯`°*º¤ ^Å^ ¤º*°´¯`·.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can show you all the good things in your life...... follow me......

Amber-Jade Oh, Bonkers 1 is probably best although I haven't heard the actual album, the track listing looks good. Bonkers 2 closely follows.

.·´¯`°*º¤ ^Å^ ¤º*°´¯`·.

I can show you all the good things in your life...... follow me......

godisadj Bonkers 1 kicks more ass than Tyson.

Heist Happy 2b is mixed by anabolic frolic and is completely different to bonkers.

Bonkers 3 sharkey cd is the best cd in the whole bonkers series. Its such a journey of a set with intro and outro to boot?

www.mp3.com/djheist
driftonadream It sucks that theree will be no more happy 2b hardcore cds i will really miss the series

Haeobogoblin Bonkers 1 has to be it for me. that was the first HHC cd i heard eva wen my m8 had it pumpin out of his portable CD player's speakers.
i was happy then

"Thats not a BONG it's for my SLONG!"
B.C it would hav 2 b Bonkers 3,Hixxy Mix.Every track is amazing whereas on Bonkers 1 there r a couple of "silly" tracks,dont hit me 4 saying that!

"The music was like new,black,polished chrome that came over the summer like liquid night"
DJ CURLY bonkers 2 cus
oohh dj hixxy u make me go totally bonkers.....lol
i love that intro.

take a look around all the people getting down.
hardcore id the sound and were underground.
were underground.
DJ STYLUS Bonkers2 and h2bh6 r tied for the best album!!!!

As for chapter 6 being the last one, it probably is but the door is left open for another one with the title 'Happy2bHardcore Chapter 6 : The Final Chapter?'

...Now I feel so pure!!

It took 1.59 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page