Radio listeners 168+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 happy hardcore virgins

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
ourhappyhardcore at one time we were all happykore virgins, what was that amazing track that popped your hardcore cherry????

for alot of peopl it was eye opener, that was my first what was yours???

MAX RESPEKTS**

sam eye am
silver Early XL stuff (prodigy, etc..), Rabbit City Records (Force Mass Motion).

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
dj tricks e i cant even remember it was to long ago

I was walking through the jungle with the mic in me hand I said oh hardcore raver I'm the king of the land. Looked in a tree, what did I see. Every mother ****a on XTC
additive Ecstacy Love .... did it for me.. then eye opener.. WHAT A F&^#$N CLASSIC... Hey.. i got a track.. Bubblegum Crisis - Your Love. BEST TRACK EVERY WRITTEN.. and if you can get it... (RARE AS S^*$) ... Bubblegum Crisis - Syncrasy... If anyone has it.. LET ME KNOW I NEED IT!!!... Anyway... have fun.. cya

AEHhAEhAEHAEhAE
Simon I remember the Brothers Grimm "Field of dreams" in 1992 also baby d "let me be your fantasy" & "So Pure" But the first track that send me nuts was probebly Liquid "Sweet Harmony".

Sy.

additive Sweet Harmony.. Getting it now =)
swoiiit!!

AEHhAEhAEHAEhAE
additive MUST hAVE MORE MUSIC...
muuussiiccc

AEHhAEhAEHAEhAE
additive fyi in my previous post, i mention bubblegum crisis - your love.. excuse me on this one, but you actually need to find the happycore mix.. the original is quite plain, just reasonably dancy... the happycore mix has the absolutest novation bass station, 303 and happy hardcore vocals.. it jes goes kick your ass!
at approx 200bpm, with some awesome breakdowns, it's the S$#&

AEHhAEhAEHAEhAE
Heist The soundtrack to sonic cd on the genesis cd (Not the american version the pal version) sometime in 1993

Listen to the palmtree panic bad future song and tell me its not a full awesome rave track! Its sooo cheesy but it got me hooked on electronic music esp hardcore

www.mp3.com/djheist
Lixx Yeah it was Eye Opener for me. At the time I was listening to only Sasha & Digweed type trance then my friend had this crazy fast music booming from his room. At first I thought he was nuts for listening to it but after a bit I got that Eye Opener riff in my head and I had to search it out. Loved happycore ever since
-Lixx

Annex I listened to a few tracks like raight off the bat, a gal was showing me...
couple where actually really more techno mixes than anything

BUT! what stands out in my head, as the first
is definately Children of the night...
it may not have specifically been the first, but it woulda been damn close...

eyeopener of course was an early (if not contender for first) one.. resulting in one pure pleasure and orgasmically good cherry popping happycore experiance

Potatoe
technodrome
quote:
Originally posted by ourhappyhardcore:
at one time we were all happykore virgins, what was that amazing track that popped your hardcore cherry????

for alot of peopl it was eye opener, that was my first what was yours???

MAX RESPEKTS**

sam eye am

I can't quite remember but here's a list of my personal oldskool favourites:

"4am" - Otherskull??
"Unknown Direction" - Sim's Team
"Pump Up the bass" - Sequential One
"Here we go again" - "as above "
"Together, Forever" - Ultimate Seduction
"Toytown" - Dj Hixxy/sharky
Scooter's old songs e.g. back in the uk, endless summer, move ur ass, etc
Ultrasonic
"i need your love" - Microwave Prince 2
"forever Young" - Interactive

"Keep that Frequency clear (clear)! , Gimme A Big B!!!"
Trancentral Mine are something like this :

All :

Dj paul elstak
4 tune fairytales
dune
scooter
Nakatomi

tracks :)

and yes eyeopener is also cool

ket mine was duppy - it's hurting my head :)
wicked stuff

technocrazy My first HHC tune was Nakatomi-Children of the night-and i still love it now.

"Like a shooting star across the midnight sky, wherever you are, you're gonna see me fly"
Amber-Jade
Mine was DJ Seduction - Step To The Side

.·´¯`°*º¤ ^Å^ ¤º*°´¯`·.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just close your eyes, and dream with me, you'll hear the sound of muzik
Pandora I have a question about bubblegum crisis...Is that the artist or lable? I've never heard of it before and would like to check it out. Thanks in advance!!!

"I kiss your lips and close my eyes, take you away to paradise, make everybody see that I love you and you love me"
o0sameyeam0o Not sure, but i know its a wicked anime:)

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

AIM: XxhyperbouncexX
Don Giovanni Nakatomi's 'Children of the Night' a classic!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
manic Technophobia was the one that did for me , power to the people. Excellent track and the B siade is not that bad either. Also , ultrasonic, force mass motion, scott brown, the parte Adrenalin.

" Hardcore is a feeling, not a fashion" DJ Scott Brown

I was sent to outer space to find another happy place. Now i'm left here all alone, a million miles away from home.
djyogi it was dyewitness - the masterplan for me. hey does any1 know what trevor riley is doing now, By the way hes the producer of dyewitness

one_scatterd_lil_monk_e muh first happyhardcore tune i heard was shooting star , was about prolley 99 and was in my sisters car and heard it then straight after was eyeopener hehe i think i was blessed to hear to of the best tracks in my first hhc experience , loved it ever since so thanx to my fav sis that got me into raving and hhc :)

*i wish i had a cool qoute*

Charco all the sounds of hhc done it for me!!! EVERY SINGLE TUNE!!! -- i was listening to them all at once :P ~~

freedom to all who believe!!
DJ Pathfinder la style - james brown is dead

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Dragalian Yeah, it's tough being a virgin. I get all these urges to... *squints eyes* oh, crap, umm, break of dawn for me...

http://www.amoryproductions.com
HaPPy i LuV Da HaRdCorE I was broken in fast and hard by "6 days on the run" blasting out of my sister's room. From then on I'd always steal her tapes until I started getting my own music...
100 posts

Aim for the moon, even if u miss you'll land among the stars...
strychnine It was a dubbed tape I got from a friend, with tracks like:

Charlie Lownoise & Mental Theo - Wonderful Days
Jimmy J & Cru L T - Six Days
Paul Elstak - Luv U More

One thing I remember is that the mix alternated smoothly between Six Days and Take Me Away ... for a good two years I thought they were the one song.

Oh BTW if anyone can ID this mix I'd really appreciate it.

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -
dj Twiggy NAKATOMI-CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT OR SHOOTING STAR

"in my dreams, in my dreams, in my dreams, we will b 2gether 4eva, flying higher....."
Hard2Get
quote:
Rabbit City Records (Force Mass Motion).

The Force Mass Motion EP on Rabit City #4, Rabit City #7. True classics :)

Cactusman The first tune that made me actually sit up and take notice of hardcore had to be Shooting Star...............or maybe it was Toytown.....?

Mad 'ed MEEEE !!!!!!!
Midway_raver i feel like a old happy hardcore slapper now coz i can't really remember the tune no more. Think it was on a v.v.v old druid tape tho....

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
DJ Positive For me I was into the early stuff in 91/92, for instance NRG, Cleptomaniacs, Prodigy, M&M, Sonz of a Loop Da Loop Era etc, but it only became happy hardcore in 93 / 94.

Then, Dougal hadn't yet emerged, and Carl Cox was playing SMD 1 and SMD 2 (by Slipmatt!), at dos like Fantazia. It was probably those tunes, more than any others, that got me into it.

Then I heard Luna-C - Piano Progression, and started collecting Kniteforce, who I think made more quality hardcore tunes in the mid nineties than any other label.

Glad to see that KF are making a comeback! Haven't heard any of their stuff yet but I'm looking forward to!!

ronin I can't remember the first tune that got me hooked on hardcore long long ago, but the tune that sticks in my mind most would be an :- Manix - feel real good , up on the stage at shelly's in stoke, (mmmmmm rushes!)

"get down off the f#©king speakers right now, down off the speakers"
INNOVATE The first tune that I heard that got me into HHC was Toytown in about '96. Then I got Bonkers. (Then I went Bonkers!!)

Innovate, redefine
Innovate, redesign
Recreate whats in your mind.

It took 1.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page