Radio listeners 186+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 cat night

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
bristolboy05 i herd cat night is pregnant nd dats why we aint herd of her for a while.
any1 no if its true ???
Lilley all i gotta say is thats an awesome avatar
bristolboy05 wots a avatar ???
pray2win Your picture on the left...
jimbob squarepants whats a picture?
Lilley pic·ture /ˈpɪktʃər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pik-cher] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, -tured, -tur·ing.
–noun
1. a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
2. any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
3. a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
4. a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description; depiction; version.
5. a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
6. motion picture.
7. pictures, Informal: Older Use. movies.
8. a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
9. the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
10. a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
11. a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
12. the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
–verb (used with object) 13. to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
14. to form a mental picture of; imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
15. to depict in words; describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
16. to present or create as a setting; portray: His book pictured the world of the future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1375–1425; late ME < L pictūra the act of painting, a painting, equiv. to pict(us) (ptp. of pingere to paint) + -ūra -ure]

—Related forms
pic·tur·a·ble, adjective
pic·tur·a·ble·ness, noun
pic·tur·a·bly, adverb
pic·tur·er, noun

—Synonyms 13, 15. delineate, paint, draw, represent.
Lilley
quote:
Originally posted by Lilley:
pic·ture

piicaaa-CHOOO!!!
haha awesome formatting
jimbob squarepants ha ha!!!

your crazy lilley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lilley i do my best
Uproar
quote:
Originally posted by bristolboy05:
wots a avatar ???

Sorry.... but....
jack5724 lol
bristolboy05 haha its all good but no1 answerd my question lol
n/a Ive not heard she's pregnant, doesnt mention anything about her being up the duff anywhere i've looked. I know she's been touring with a band recently, maybe thats it. I wouldnt be surprised if she's in the studio. Hardcore isnt her only style of music she persues, in fact she's a modern dance teacher too.

Check her site

www.catknight.co.uk
Da Cunney Bugz anybody got a pic of cat knight, never seen what she looks like but her name makes who sound like pure filth
DarrenJ I had a dream about having a pillow fight with cat night

ok... not really
n/a www.catknight.co.uk

Her official site.
Da Cunney Bugz she not what i imagined :(
n/a Well the voice doesnt fit the body, she must have a massive pair of lungs on her.

I think she's well fit :D
Future_Shock Without being racist

I pictured her as of African descent. Am i the only ones?
Vitalism not racist at all.

i was actually going to say the same. i can usually call if if a vocalist is black or white based on their voice, but i guess i got it wrong here too.

surprised me.
Da Cunney Bugz
quote:
Originally posted by Influx:
Without being racist

you should be burned, you'll be going round with a cone on your head in the near future.....

kathryn
quote:
Originally posted by Da Cunney Bugz:
quote:
Without being racist

you should be burned, you'll be going round with a cone on your head in the near future.....

like that
redwingz hahahaha
raindance-rob lol if she was then how come she was at the last two raindance's @ she aint showing hmm
jenks
quote:
Without being racist

I did as well, you can usually tell a coon just from the voice...

It took 1.45 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page