Radio listeners 168+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 who agrees scott brown is the next bigthing

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
qwertyu scot brown is going to be the next big thing he has really impressed me especially with his mix cold as ice

d.hyden
o0sameyeam0o shiet, he is the big thing, have you heard the new shit on next gen site??

i cant wait for the ear closer rmx to come out

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

AIM: XxhyperbouncexX
silver He never lost his hardcore :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Don Giovanni Scott Brown has always been great!...Been pumping out wicked tunes for years. Not to mention he is CRAZY live!!!

Scott Brown= GOD (well almost) :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pacman the next big thing??????? what rock have you been hiding under??? he's been a HUGE thing for ages!

drugs is not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer
Champagne Scott brown is a god and the best DJ/Producer alive.He is the man

Thats All

Hardcore is forever
milo heh yah, scott brown is the bomb yo, certainly not the next big thing, he's always been one of THE men of hardcore. I like so much of his stuff =)

"Everybody... rock, rock on.. "
Annex yeah... god pretty much sums it up

mmm scotty brown hehe wicked ch00nz

-----------------------
potatoe :)
keep on smiling
Simon Yeah whats so good about Scott Brown is how he's changed and grown into the HHC music which I like coz remember he has been doing HHC from almost the start of HHC.

Sy.
DJ Mouse he's the best all rounder imo. he's done some wicked sets and some wicked tunes,his set at vibealite was mind blowing.

and i have the privilage of him living in the same town as me :P

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
Oli G Scott browns the next big thing?
whys that?

because HARDCORE's the next big thing
will be intresting to see who stays hardcore, and who strays when hardcore gets a bit bigger + who trys to cash in heh

Garage Is where You Keep Your ****in Car
House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
DJ CURLY yep scott is wikid
a bit of a loner though although ive heard he's done his first collaboration with brisk

take a look around all the people getting down.
hardcore id the sound and were underground.
were underground.
Hard2Get I have Never Heard a bad song by Mr Brown, and nearly all of those were done by himself (not with any other producers) which is impressive.

godisadj Next Big thing......What about 'Power of Love'? He has been making/producing brilliant hhc longer than anyone else I can think of!

"WE'VE ALL GOT A MISSION, WE GET INTO DIFFERENT RUTS, SOME ARE THE COGS ON THE WHEELS, OTHERS ARE PLAIN NUTS!"
Simon I think "Now Is The Time" he did was one of his earliest HHC tracks. Yeah he is one of the originals who have been there from the start of HHC along with the likes of Hixxy, Sy, Dougal, Vibes, Force, etc, etc.

Sy.
HaPPy i LuV Da HaRdCorE Scott Brown is definately a BIG THING... Hope he keeps it going

Aim for the moon, even if u miss you'll land among the stars...
silver Rumor: Scott brown and brisk mixing the next bonkers....

Simon Oh no.....bad rumor I mean yes both are great Dj's and producers I just think that Bonkers should always be Hixxy & Sharkey + possibly Dougal or Sy.
I would be more than happy to see Them release a HHC series of their own in competition to Bonkers however that would be great.

Don't ever mess with a winning Formula is all I can say.

Sy.
DJ-SK8
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
He never lost his hardcore :)

Oh yes he did, his last big tune was "tern up the music", and now he's just out of ideas. Ok yes The Ear closer mix is good, but what ever, newstyle Gabber isn't liked by enough ppl for it to be big. And Elysium, he's trying to ride out the big tune for as long as posible, caus Retern to Elysium was good, but Elysium Plus SUCKS, all's he did was add a crapy sample, ecko the piano line, and studder the "deh" sample, any one els agree with the fact that he's running out of ideas.

I Herd him live at WEMF and i liked the tracks he spun, but he Trainwrecked a couple mix's, and he spins to slow, so in the Toronto scene he's washed up, old news.

My god how long have those mice been living your back fat?!?!?!
DJSuperb /\ Scott Brown washed up old news? Don't think so mate! Last big tune Turn up the music? Don't think so! What about Blue Room (among others)? You've gotta remember, anything the comes out on Evolution - what ever the artists name - its usually Scott.

He owns one of the longest running Hardcore record labels, never left the scene, travels the world to show off his talents, and he's in a band (Q-Tex) that went top 40 in UK. Not bad eh?

www.evolutionrecords.co.uk

Check out his new CD Album when it comes out (if ya like nu style) and tell me he's washed up.

12" of Love
Oli G ********

what about blueroom
hollow soul
deffinition of a bad boy
plus all the EV releases that havnt come out yet
scott browns one talented ****er, devastate said the mans like god in front of a keyboard/synth

Gabber isn't liked by enough ppl for it to be big....... im sure pathfinder will tell you thats a lil bit crap

plus all the events over here, get scott browns nusttyle on at slammin and the whole ****in arena is stompin away, ive never heard him clang any mixes, and yeah most producers who play there own stuff tend to spin slow cos they play it how it was made, same with dougal hixxy, and everyone else (cept sharkey n kaos hehe)

having said that i dunno what the scenes like in toronto, but scott brown is ****ing superb

... any more?

Garage Is where You Keep Your ****in Car
House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
Hard2Get Every song on Evolutionis produced by Mr Brown :)
If you have noticed Evolution is quickly catching up with Impact on releases :P

2002patriot Scott brown is da king he makes my house rock 24/7.and yes his cold as ice remix made me jump.he rules rollon his next mix...

Heist All his new trancey stuff is sounding WAY too similar, but his gabber is ****in ace and he has made so many awesome tracks over the years that i think we can forgive him if hes on the recycle tip of late!

www.mp3.com/djheist

It took 1.52 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page