Radio listeners 156+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 GARY MCF = THE NEW RANKIN

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DOCTOR_HARDCORE_HTID So i have just heard that GaryMcf a PCDJ from what rankin started has been in talks about getting a song released or something along these lines, so what is happning right now honestly ? (if this turns out to be true.) I dont know the actual record label as theyv been a few stories but does this mean if you get yourself known with young'uns you can get signed ?

These are some of his 'tunes'

Gary Mcf - Ah Ahh Ahh

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aO3-1tZ749M

Gary Mcf - How Ya Megamix

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eRSdP0q6fVM Part 2 - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SdJqCoeVfJM&feature=related

(ITS NOT HIM RAVING!!)

GaryMcF - The Weekend Tune

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=z2-28ROq2oY&feature=related

He is 18 year old and hasn't made a bootleg in over a year and some are saying this is cos he was told by a record label stop these bootlegs. And they would do some business with cos his name is big in the PCDJ'ING Scene. I dont know how they plan to make money but, there you go.

So what do you all think about this, to me this is

Also in some of the videos, the pic with Gary Mcf YTG, well YTG is a well known gang and have been caught up in alot of stuff.

Gangs are wrong and gang members getting to be on a record label is wrong too.
tru bass its all been said before but with different people. personally in not bothered. what would they release?? a sped up version of cascada?

cant see anything happening.

plus about gang members not deserving to be in music, look at hip hop :D
DOCTOR_HARDCORE_HTID
quote:
Originally posted by tru bass:
its all been said before but with different people. personally in not bothered. what would they release?? a sped up version of cascada?

cant see anything happening.

plus about gang members not deserving to be in music, look at hip hop :D

Guys spend years and years trying to get some were in music then some little dick get acid pro and cos young'uns like his so called music he gets signed.

The gangtsters of hip hop are not real there fake, unlike mr mcf he is quite well known and a trouble maker. He has already been stabbed and most likely committed stabbings himself.

If there one thing that can be said though he did learn how to use acid pro better than rankin. But still :@:@:@
Wilky U kno summert, i cant even b arsed
DOCTOR_HARDCORE_HTID
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
U kno summert, i cant even b arsed

Yeah. I know what you mean. These young'uns today. Its a sad day when a pella can make you get a deal.

Look the young'uns have made him fan pages on bebo http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3777630922

Just type 'gary mcf' into google, its ****ing sicken to be honest.
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by DOCTOR_HARDCORE_HTID:
quote:

Yeah. I know what you mean. These young'uns today. Its a sad day when a pella can make you get a deal.

Look the young'uns have made him fan pages on bebo http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3777630922

Just type 'gary mcf' into google, its ****ing sicken to be honest.

no ur ok mate i will just take ur word 4 it
DOCTOR_HARDCORE_HTID Yeah mate thats the spirit. Dont give him any google attention
Samination yet, you gave him OUR attention?

Anyways, isn't Acid Pro to hard for newbies? ^^
JustIncredible How the hell does this crap get over 2million views?
Future_Shock
quote:

*You, *Know, *Something, *Can't, *Be

And don't let me catch you doing that shit again! hahaha :)

Just playing.
DOCTOR_HARDCORE_HTID
quote:
Originally posted by DjSamination:
yet, you gave him OUR attention?

Not for the PCDJS of today. Maybe your rankins and cammys couldn't use it but the youngsters now can.

Just look at this http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=v9CEsV0kx6c&feature=related

Or the the related ones and you'll see they can use it. But these little pricks are still stealing music and adding pellas.
pinkdevil16 Yawn
catjam I dont even know who these people are your talking about...
and by the sounds of it its just as well..
TypeR only reason why they know who they are:

1. they go looking for them
2. people like this post shit like this
DOCTOR_HARDCORE_HTID
quote:
Originally posted by TypeR:
only reason why they know who they are:

1. they go looking for them
2. people like this post shit like this

I dont understand what you mean, could you explain please ?
TypeR
quote:
Originally posted by catjam:
I dont even know who these people are your talking about...
and by the sounds of it its just as well..

i was answering that post.
Samination
quote:
quote:

Not for the PCDJS of today. Maybe your rankins and cammys couldn't use it but the youngsters now can.

Or the the related ones and you'll see they can use it. But these little pricks are still stealing music and adding pellas.

I dont know what that video wasn't meant to show, but I could clearly hear it was fairly good produced, and not ripped off. The samples might be stolen, but Tee still produced a track from scratch.

Edit 1: He is green, because would any of these youngsters know of Fasttracker?
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VyrM8wcseAk

Edit 2: might be 2 different guys... my bad if so
Smoogie That is so 2006...
DOCTOR_HARDCORE_HTID Yeah sorry i can see that now.
Samination
quote:
Yeah sorry i can see that now.

just noticed a video with some guy using Underloop (don't know if this is a part of Acid or not), but it did show them only using samples (and not altered ones) :(. Tho this Tee guy still makes a better job than Rankin
DOCTOR_HARDCORE_HTID
quote:
quote:
quote:

I dont know what that video wasn't meant to show, but I could clearly hear it was fairly good produced, and not ripped off. The samples might be stolen, but Tee still produced a track from scratch.

Edit 1: He is green, because would any of these youngsters know of Fasttracker?
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VyrM8wcseAk

Edit 2: might be 2 different guys... my bad if so

No the second one isn't him.
He didn't produce a track from scratch. He got a original from some where and used pellas

He did was rankin done. Expect rankin was shite and couldn't use acid pro. But if you had to ask them who was the first PCDJ then they'll tell you mr gordan rankin. They're all little pricks. If i ever meet any of them i will cut of they're fingers so they can never use a PC again.

quote:

That is so 2006

You honestly think that ? your wrong, buddy. All there doing is getting better at using different things like, acid pro fruity loops ect.

Its wrong stealing music. Its wrong stealing some guys work and adding about a thousand acapellas over it.

Stand up bruvvaz fight the war.
Samination you do know that even most hardcore artist have been using samples from other songs for decades right? most of it are propably licensed properly now, but that hasn't been the case, always
Future_Shock
quote:
you do know that even most hardcore artist have been using samples from other songs for decades right? most of it are propably licensed properly now, but that hasn't been the case, always

Also: Ballistic bootlegs, recycled records....
DOCTOR_HARDCORE_HTID
quote:
you do know that even most hardcore artist have been using samples from other songs for decades right? most of it are propably licensed properly now, but that hasn't been the case, always

Its what rankin did so it must be wrong, right?

Taking a song, adding pellas then calling it whatever the **** you want.
Samination
quote:
quote:

Its what rankin did so it must be wrong, right?

Taking a song, adding pellas then calling it whatever the **** you want.

ofcourse that's worse, that's not even properly done.

What I meant is that they just used samples, not the complete song, ofcourse
Mental_Adam I think it's come to a point where we shouldn't even bother regarding these 'Artists' here.

They do nothing but cause bother, just look below at that stupid 'Rankin' topic i started.

Lets just leave them be, they'll get bored and if they pop here i don't think they'd be too welcome with some.
DJ Spill- Z i say to gary mc'f and his 'ardnut crew and a bunch of donkeys signing a little immature wanna be gang member to a record label, they can bring it on, it will go about as far as truck hit by a fiat tiepo
choonland I think we had like 2 months without nobody mentioning rankin, that has to be a record :P
scottyando this music wont sell, he has a name through bluetoothing any record thats released prob wont do well in my opinion
CiALiN ehh wow....let me ask a few questions..what exactly does this have to do with hardcore.. secondly why do people keep talking about rankin when he was about lik 5 years ago...get over it

and doctor_hardcore_htid yer actually a mongo..first for bringing up crap about pcdj which no1 really cares about..secondly for being completly wrong..gary mcf works in lik river island last i heard and does not produce music..he made pella mixes lik 2 years back so he clearly isnt getting a release ya fool..r oalso the how ye megamixes and weekend tune wn songs made by another pcdj so he didnt do anything wrong putting pellas on them when the creator gave them away freely for that purpose

and what the **** r ya on about gangs are bad pmsl its a young team which is just a bunch of 16 year olds who go drinking at the weekend and speak bad grammer

JustIncredible
quote:
Originally posted by CiALiN:
ehh wow....let me ask a few questions..what exactly does this have to do with hardcore..

They're ripping off hardcore tracks.

quote:
Originally posted by CiALiN:
and what the **** r ya on about gangs are bad pmsl its a young team which is just a bunch of 16 year olds who go drinking at the weekend and speak bad grammer

I'm guessing you're one of them.

CiALiN what hardcore songs r they ripping off..????cause those vids on youtube arent hardcore

and no im clearly not one of them..im from ireland which unless ur geography is that bad is a different country
Skidzorz He meant your lack of ****ing grammer. He should've thrown idiot in there for that comment flying right over your head.
K-Topps Well that last 2 minutes was well spent. In all seriousness, I could come up with something more tasteful, and creative, soley using my bum :)
DJ-JISH-JOSH horrible nasty stuff here kinda feels like my ears are bleeding
8D
quote:

Gangs are wrong and gang members getting to be on a record label is wrong too.

says the guy with a picture of someone holding guns and wearing a bandanna

you hypocritical hippopotamus
DJ Lawlzy All of this makes me D: very hard and brings back bad memories of Rankin songs. More like Gary Mc**** because that's what those tracks do to my ears.
Kosmic Gary Mc'f ya f*kn plonker, ya goat a foreheed like a f*kn conker
Always gawn oan about yur Gringo boyz, all a hear is aloada noise.

Gary McF's nothing, hes just a fool n that track the orginal poster linked is actually not bad in places lol

It took 2.59 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page