Raver's online
 Total online 301
 Radio listeners 249+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

  Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore Nation 2009 TV AD & Some Clips

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed
   
Message Icon:
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

 
Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.
     
T O P I C     R E V I E W
Nukleuz Records Hi guys, thank you for all the positivity towards the album.

If you fancy a peek here's the TV ad for it...


and this eflier has clips to listen to and more...
http://www.lofly.net/ecards/2008/hn09/

Hope you enjoy it

Many thanks
Dave
Nukleuz Records
warped_candykid I like "Never Alone".
Quicksilver Should I cry or laugh?
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Should I cry or laugh?



You should pick up the album when it comes out. C'mon! Its a great track by Al Storm!
Dain-Ja pretty much all the tracks in the advert sound like bootleg shyte

I guess that's one way to sell though. I'll probably buy this cause some of the tracklistings were cool :)
MAtRiCks Seriously, why did they only put the bootleg stuff in the commercial? Well I know why, it's because that's what people know and will recognise, but still... Kinda sad to think there were probably a lot of awesome original tracks they could have had featured in the commercial instead of the bootlegs stuff.

Even the CXH5 tv ad showcased more original tracks than bootlegs, even though there were plenty pop remixes on the album to choose from :P

Still, the ad is catchy, but it gets repetitive really fast with the girls just dancing around...
Quicksilver I was referring to the girls, not the music. :P
danjel hehe, that video....... haha
TheOneNOnly
quote:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
I was referring to the girls, not the music. :P



I had to just had to scroll down and listen to the ad.

I couldn't stand to watch it.

pinkdevil16
quote:
Originally posted by TheOneNOnly:
quote:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
I was referring to the girls, not the music. :P



I had to just had to scroll down and listen to the ad.

I couldn't stand to watch it.





haha was funny i muted the ad and just watched dancing they look evn more hilarious thn

TheOneNOnly
quote:
Originally posted by pinkdevil16:
quote:
Originally posted by TheOneNOnly:
quote:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
I was referring to the girls, not the music. :P



I had to just had to scroll down and listen to the ad.

I couldn't stand to watch it.





haha was funny i muted the ad and just watched dancing they look evn more hilarious thn





Oh god.

Looks like they're trying to look hot on MySpace.
TypeR man, you guys bitch about everything.
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by TypeR:
man, you guys bitch about everything.



excuse me, I support the album. I also supported CXH5, and you Britianians grabbed every last copy, so now I have to wait until the next stock comes in to order my copy!
TypeR i'm not british.

it seems that british hardcore fans complain about everything. i remember not too long ago as a hardcore dj there was NO hardcore anywhere, now that it's getting attention people hate on it.


british people have hardcore on tv commercials for crying out loud!

you won't be complaining about it's popularity once it's gone.
tru bass
quote:
Originally posted by TypeR:
i'm not british.

it seems that british hardcore fans complain about everything. i remember not too long ago as a hardcore dj there was NO hardcore anywhere, now that it's getting attention people hate on it.


british people have hardcore on tv commercials for crying out loud!

you won't be complaining about it's popularity once it's gone.


you judge every british hardcore fan off 3 or 4 posts..
good one..

this site is turning awfull, just full of bellends complaining about different things.. honestly, its probably the best time for hardcore in years! stop bloody crying everyone!!
TypeR i'm not judging every british hardcore fan, only the ones posting in this thread as they are complaining on other threads as well.

what's a bellend?
TypeR i would actually buy this one because i enjoy joey riot as a dj.
tru bass http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bellend
TheOneNOnly Fyi...

I was just laughing at the commerical.

How they put out there, makes me cringe.
Orbit1
quote:
Originally posted by TypeR:
man, you guys bitch about everything.




quote:
Originally posted by TypeR:
i'm not british.

it seems that british hardcore fans complain about everything. i remember not too long ago as a hardcore dj there was NO hardcore anywhere, now that it's getting attention people hate on it.


british people have hardcore on tv commercials for crying out loud!

you won't be complaining about it's popularity once it's gone.



LAWL.

Says the person who was complaining about me ad then quickly edited his post when I neither confirmed or denied that I was leaving 'core. Very nicely played sah.

I'm happy with this TV add as one of my remixes (and a little bloopy sound effect) is in the add.

yay!
Quicksilver I'm not British!
warped_candykid The ONLY songs I do not like is that awful re-make of Katy Perry track, "I Kissed A Girl", and that "No.1" track by Hixxy featuring that Beyonce lyric. I don't like American pop songs being turned into UK Hardcore tracks. There's my complaint!
Quicksilver Alicia Keys, not Beyonce. :D
pinkdevil16
quote:
Originally posted by TypeR:
man, you guys bitch about everything.



I still think its going to b a great album and defo gona buy it
DJ-Intensity
quote:
Originally posted by Dain-Ja:
pretty much all the tracks in the advert sound like bootleg shyte




They do I agree.
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Alicia Keys, not Beyonce. :D



Well you know what Quicksilver? Ya.
TypeR
quote:
Originally posted by Orbit1:
quote:
Originally posted by TypeR:
man, you guys bitch about everything.




quote:
Originally posted by TypeR:
i'm not british.

it seems that british hardcore fans complain about everything. i remember not too long ago as a hardcore dj there was NO hardcore anywhere, now that it's getting attention people hate on it.


british people have hardcore on tv commercials for crying out loud!

you won't be complaining about it's popularity once it's gone.



LAWL.

Says the person who was complaining about me ad then quickly edited his post when I neither confirmed or denied that I was leaving 'core. Very nicely played sah.

I'm happy with this TV add as one of my remixes (and a little bloopy sound effect) is in the add.

yay!



if i have something to say about you sam, i won't keep it under a hat. i'm pretty open if i have things to say.

KermytDJ Thought being a Brit, i'd join in the 'moaning'.

Personally the album sounds great but the advert is just pure shyte. 3 girls supposedly dancing around in skantily clad clothing. Why not show the real dancers on a real stage with the strobes, the lasers, the crowd, the hornz and whistles crews, a little scratchin'. But at the same time even the adverts that do show that still annoy me ha ha ha ha with the little kids screaming "Hardcore Whatever Volume 772 is proper banging init"...grrrrr!!!!

So yeah your probably right we Brits are a bunch of whinging gits, but we make fantastic hardcore. :)

From your Carl Cox, Mickey Finn upto your Darren Styles, Hixxy. Hardcore Will Never Die.
pinkdevil16 This cd is out in HMV allready :) im gona go n buy it tmrw...im excited lol
wong if i knew that id of gone n got it today . meh
milo i can't hear the music over her camel toe.
warped_candykid
Trimms Has anyone got this yet? I want to know if it's worth importing.
Triquatra you wont like it - its got no pop or ballet on it - and there are no songs by Jonas Brothers or vchristina aguilera...:P
http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=7054&whichpage=76
Trimms
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
you wont like it - its got no pop or ballet on it - and there are no songs by Jonas Brothers or vchristina aguilera...:P
http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=7054&whichpage=76



LOL! I'm surprised someone actually read that.

(But seriously, is it worth it?)

robertybob
quote:
Originally posted by pinkdevil16:
This cd is out in HMV allready :) im gona go n buy it tmrw...im excited lol



is it?? didn't see it in there when I went today, and all the online stores are saying it's out of stock :s
pinkdevil16 I jus got it today...yeah its defo worth buyin great mixes from stu allan and joey riot the bootlegs cd wasnt that impresive but still ok.
DJ-Intensity I didn't even bother with this CD.
pinkdevil16
quote:
Originally posted by Intensity:
I didn't even bother with this CD.



Why?? I thought the tack list looked pretty good..and it was
DJ-Intensity
quote:
Originally posted by pinkdevil16:
quote:
Originally posted by Intensity:
I didn't even bother with this CD.



Why?? I thought the tack list looked pretty good..and it was



Due to the Bootlegs CD actually.
warped_candykid I dunno...I just wasnt feelin' this album like the other Hardcore Nations. It just felt like something was lacking. I did enjoy the clips for the Joey Riot mix though, but the cost isnt worth the 1 mix. I may have to take a re-listen though.
Rayovac I can't focus because of those damn girls.

I might look into this (might). If it's worth it I'll buy. I'll wait for some opinions though.
warped_candykid Eh, I chose to buy Hardcore Adrenaline 3. I liked more songs on it. AAAAND I got a new copy for under $20(Shipping included)! Yay!
HTID.Mike Well worth it!! i just brought it and its the best £11 ive spent for a while. better than that complete waste of money clubland xtreme hardcore 5. thoes albums are getting worse by each release. i didnt care about the bootlegs cd either n just thought more crappy remixes but i even think that cd's decent aswell.

BUY IT!!! well worth the money
Quicksilver What exactly is a bootleg CD? I know what a BOOTLEG is (ie someone in the crowd recording a concert), but not in this case.
Triquatra meh - these days its just come to mean a cover of another song, usually a popular and well known song.

bootlegs back a while ago used to meam the same thing...but the cover is done without the original artists consent...but im sure seeing as these songs are on mainstream CDs....im willing to bet all rights and copywrites have been cleared.
Quicksilver Ah, I see. Thank you!! :)
DJ Bounce Seriously man, they girls are just total tarts. Maybe if they could dance then yeah have them on the advert, but they're hopeless. Turning hardcore in kiddycore.
ukraver god what has happened to hardcore these days. chavy kiddy hardcore..
KermytDJ Agreed there is a distinct lack of new material on this album. Cover cover cover. Whilst from time to time it's great to hear an old song remixed to the new/latest incarnation of hardcore having too many simply detracts new ideas.

This is an enjoyable album but it is not exactly pushing the boundaries for hardcore, driving forward.

:)

It took 0.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

    

1999 - 2014 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page