Radio listeners 175+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Wanted A-tension Angels

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
djlunacy Anybody out there willing to part with a copy of A-tensions Angels or if anybody knows where I can get a copy any help would be appreciated

Thanx

Rich

[email protected]

Keep the vibe alive :)

Richard Dean
Sydney Australia
Acidbottle IN MY DREAMS, IN MY DREAMS, IN MY DREAMS YOU WILL BE FOREVER AND EVER, FLYING HIGHEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!

kg4 good luck! so many people willing to pay so much for that! and not so many copies...

Oh man, I hope I didn't brain my damage...
XRT I think my m8 has a copy of the A-Tension album. If you're interested i can check if he's willing to part with it??

Old Skool - them were the days ;)
Simon I didn't know they even had an album!!!!

Sy.
MCDJ good luck mate i've been looking for that for 2 years now with no luck...
i only know one person who has it and will not part with it and at that he paid 125 for it so...
happy hunting ! lol
cheers

mcguigan

Check 1.......Check 2
We are the hardcore krew thats us
MCDJ oh Whatta Buzz
DJ nimby found it on gemm but the **** wants $660 for it

what ever

its only a so so tune at best. not worth anything over $25

i think most people only want it because of the "cool points" that would go along with having it

jared

Sinister Are u looking for an actual single on vinyl?

The Names Sinister.
Mr Sinister!
Consider Me Intimidated!!
StrifeII sinister could you send it me ive never heard it. send it over msn not hotmail its busted [email protected] thanx

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Fusion I picked up a copy a few months ago from this site -

www.raredancevinyl.com.au

Not sure if they'll still have any left but they had a few at the time, so its worth checking it out.

Good luck

Sinister Robbie Jay....how could you be an advanced member and have not heard this track? I mean doesnt the stie radio stream have this track playing?

Why is this so sort after? Be it that I have had it ever since it came out....but i just dont seem to understand why people are having a hard time finding this track. COuld someone enlighten me :)

The Names Sinister. Mr Sinister!!!
Consider Me Intimidated!!!
weba_d please i want it!!!
i know its on the latest UTOPIA cd (I think) mixed by chester

"what goes up must come down"..so keep popin!!

WEBA D
F2 I will sell for 100 quid

e-mail me at [email protected].

If its too steep, I'm sorry, go elsewhere...but since demand is high i have to make the best :D

Alles Naar De Kloote
fostino2000 i can get u the picture disk of angels!!!!!! email at [email protected] with an offer

misterkai
call me a prick..

DJ lunacy is a great name and all.
but it's kind of.. Wrong..

It'd be a real shame to get confused with Luna-C..

doesn't matter who you are Lunacy..
i just think it's imposing to call yourself that.

Luna-C is pretty much one of the Creators of hardcore.

and i think that name should be retired.
kind of like imagine someone calling themselves "Dj Hamm"

just doesn't seem right.

Chris Howell, Nick Arnold, and Mr. Tom..
the Smart'es

that's Luna-C, nick from Bang and well, Mr. Tom..

anyway.

just felt like i chould mention that.

i personally don't agree with using a DJ name so entirely similar to someone as influential and historically important as that.

it'd be like a newbie house dj calling themselves "frank bonez", or "bad guy bill"..

it's just rude.

:P

I Had Sex With Your Sister. So Did I. We Used To Have a Split Personality, But Now We're Alright
kg4 **** off :) its just a name...

Oh man, I hope I didn't brain my damage...
djlunacy In response to misterkai's opinion on my DJ name Lunacy,
I have no plans to change my DJ name you dick as I have been using it since early 1997 and it has nothing to do with Luna-C who is Cru-L-T

It was based on a graffiti tag that i did way back in 1990 when I was about 14 years old and i liked the name and started using it when i started DJing, and in no way have i used it to rip of Luna-C or disrespect him

I feel sorry for you as you are probably a computer geek that spends way to much time on the net looking for things to pick on

Get a life, go out do something

Sorry to be so negative I have never had to type anything like this on any forum but I feel it important to defend my right to use my DJ name

DJ Lunacy

Keep the vibe alive :)

Richard Dean
Sydney Australia
DJ nimby hey theres an mc storm and a dj storm and no one cares

jared

strychnine there *might* be a problem if (when?) dj lunacy gets *really* big and starts hitting it off on the world stage, especially if he's gets a gig headlining at a UK rave. until then, though, i don't think anyone could be f***ed getting worked up about it.

- strychnine (the artist formerly known as speccedninja)

My mate got Angel for $125 here in Sydney.

www.overdrive.com had a few copies a while ago, not sure now tho.

Aim for the moon, even if u miss you'll land among the stars...
davedji The best way to find this tune is by blaggin your local ritzey night club DJ as it was promo'd but they didn't play it and stuffed it in their attic or garage...

i have had 2 copies via this method now of the original promo and sold them both for £50
there are some bootlegs floating about aswell with some other rare tunes on them. Get in tuch

[email protected]
fostino2000 the best way to get this tune is to email me! im sellin the very rare 12" picture disk version. email me if you're interested. [email protected]

It took 1.3 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page