Radio listeners 165+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Free Sample Pack and New Releases!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
redwingz The third batch of NSR releases have now landed and are available to buy!!! This is our best batch yet and really shows that NSR is driving improvements all the time! Also, to accompany these 3 massive tracks, is a completely free sample pack for anyone to download. This pack features samples from NSR producers, Chris Ross, Disease and Pharynx as we attempt to make music more accessible and affordable both to make and buy.

So, what is in batch 3?

NSR008 - Haze and Suae - The Prophecy

'Nice darker edged track with its own distinct sound. Really diggin this track.' - 'Bulby-G'

'Lots of build ups and a wicked Breakdown!' - 'DJ Corruption'

NSR009 - DJ Deano - Stab ya Brain

'Once again a massive track from Deano. Everything by Deano at the moment has had such pace and style you cant help but dance to it, and Stab Ya Brain is no exception. Watch out for anything this guys releases as it is a must have for any up coming DJ.' - 'DJ Corruption'
'Nice and bouncy, the kick punches through, nice use of the vocal aswell' - 'DJ Burnzy'

'I love the riff and the bouncy-gabber part of it!' - 'Ravenatic'

NSR010 - Chris Ross - Epidemic

'A good breakdown at the start and I think there are people out there that will really like this tune' - 'Bluecore'

Buy and Preview at:
http://www.imodownload.com/NSR-Records
http://www.junodownload.com/labels/NSR
http://www.beatsdigital.com/label/11041

Sample Pack:

http://www.4shared.com/file/85209367/2a9fd49a/NSR_Sample_Pack.html

Batch 4 will be out in around 1 month and promises to be a truly fantastic selection of tracks. There is also plans in place for a full length CD to be released on NSR is April/May, so watch this space.

Alot of people may just scan over this topic and look for the link to the free sample pack and not bother to listen to the tracks. Please show your support to the artists, afterall, they have donated these samples for your use for absolutely no financial gain whatsoever but simply to give producers a few extra samples or starting producers their first samples. Give the tracks a listen, if you like them buy them, if you dont like them but have a friend who might, forward them the link, and if you just dont buy mp3s and dont have any friends into hardcore, just pick one of the download sites, listen to the clips (beatsdigital has the longest clips), and put a post below with your thoughts :) and........check out the sample pack, have fun and enjoy the music!
Ionosphere All good but 'Stab Ya Brain' does it for me.

and thanks too for the sample pack. :)
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Ionosphere:
All good but 'Stab Ya Brain' does it for me.

and thanks too for the sample pack. :)

Awesome tune that! Love it!!!

Keep up the good work Craig. The quality of the tracks is awesome & can only get better m8

Triquatra my my! thankyou sir!
Meathead Im with Ionosphere. Gonna go buy it now.

Cheers for the sample pack as well mate. Cant wait to figure out how to use it lol
bulby_g Some wicked releases in this batch mate. Good work. The Prophercy ireally does it for me. Will be giving that and Stab ya brain a thrashing at a couple of parties this month. 8-)
redwingz Fantastic feedback guys! Really glad you are liking the releases!

Im really pleased with this batch I must admit, and a big shout has to go out to Ben Haze for letting a brand new label sign 'The Prophecy', Its definitely the direction we want to be heading in.

'Stab Ya Brain' has had really good 1st day sales numbers, better than any other track we have released so Ive got high hopes for that one.

All I can say is, tell your friends about the sample pack......seriously, pass that link around to anyone who produces! As the more people who get the sample pack, the more people will see the poster that is attached in it. So pass that 4shared link around.

Really grateful of the feedback and Id welcome even more feedback from the members of this site, wether its about the tracks or the samples or the label in general.

And for anyone who visits out site http://www.nsrrecords.co.uk you will see that there is some fantastic releases coming soon:

Bulby-G and Fingaz MC - The Core Elite
and
Bulby-G and Ionosphere - Dancing On The Sun
and
BReyn - Star Wars (A wicked gabber track based on the star wars theme)
Meathead
quote:
Originally posted by redwingz:

and
and

Lovely jubbly! Looking forward to those releases.
redwingz
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
quote:
Originally posted by redwingz:

and
and

Lovely jubbly! Looking forward to those releases.

and so you should ;) lol

There are a few other tracks in the pipeline too, including another Ionosphere track and Im also in talks with 1 or 2 producers who are at about the same 'famous' level as Haze and Suae about the possibility of signing some material.

Im just hoping that Deano will give us some more :D
bulby_g :D

Looking forward to hearing this star wars track. I never seem to get bored of star wars rips.
DJ-Intensity I'll check this out.
redwingz
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Intensity:
I'll check this out.

Nice one mate, let us know what you think :)
redwingz Anyone else got any feedback on either the tracks, or the sample pack?

Good or bad, its all welcome.

Also, please feel free to spread the link of the sample pack around, the more people that have it, the better imo.
DJ-Intensity Gave it a play and its wicked.
redwingz
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Intensity:
Gave it a play and its wicked.

Nice 1 mate :)
redwingz Bump!

Just to let you all know. 'Stab Ya Brain' is the fastest selling NSR track to date. Grab it while its hot! ;)
Jackol thanks for the samples, I'll check the songs out when I'm out of class
redwingz
quote:
Originally posted by Jackol:
thanks for the samples, I'll check the songs out when I'm out of class

Nice one mate, let us know what you think of the samples and the tracks :)
Si Thompson What was in this sample pack?

It took 1.36 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page