Radio listeners 161+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Dj Sy and Mc Storm

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
FingazMc The champion scratch master and the best mouth scratcher in the world well in HH at least

c.godwin
FingazMc does anybody know if the dj storm is mc storm cause theres no lyrics on any of the tapes that ive got

c.godwin
silver
quote:
Originally posted by mc-stylee:

does anybody know if the dj storm is mc storm cause theres no lyrics on any of the tapes that ive got

c.godwin

I think it is because he released tracks on Sy's label, and Storm and Sy are mostly a team. But I am not 100% sure.

Rotis I think they are the same person too...

Hardcore will never die. May the bargad be with you!
FingazMc who do you all prefer sy or unknown?Personally mine is sy couse his scratching is amazing and he always plays top class tunes and when him and storm get together oh! its amazing.

c.godwin
FingazMc im sorry but ive gotta do it top five djs
1.sy
2.unknown
3.dougal
4.vibes
5.brisk
anyone else print theirs

c.godwin
silver
quote:
who do you all prefer sy or unknown?Personally mine is sy couse his scratching is amazing and he always plays top class tunes and when him and storm get together oh! its amazing.
c.godwin

DJing or producing?

For me:
sy for DJing
Unknown for production

FingazMc Can someone please help me i dont know if anyone will know this but in stoms lyric that go's "in a perfect world you'd never see no crime or poverty ...... then i dont know the next word its been really buggin me so please help!

c.godwin
FingazMc this question is for silver how can you get an email address from happyhardcore.com

c.godwin
silver
quote:

this question is for silver how can you get an email address from happyhardcore.com

I thought about giving them away, but I didn't want happyhardcore.com to turn into hotmail or something, also alot of people would use them as P0rn address' and I don't want that.... so I have keep it as an information source. The only people that have happyhardcore.com email address will be staff of the site... sorry about that.

FingazMc "you gotta work hard just think about the future theres no time to waste every day were gettin older gotta work hard through all the trouble and strife always do what is right to get the best out of life"
mc storm (the king)

Edited by - mc-stylee on 04 Mar 2001 10:13:54
GT
quote:

does anybody know if the dj storm is mc storm cause theres no lyrics on any of the tapes that ive got

c.godwin

I've got a tape somewhere that is DJ Storm with,... MC Storm. I'll dig it out and let you know what it is.

================
'You picked me up, and swept me away....'
FingazMc nice one

GT United Dance Summer Y2K is the one. DJ Storm with MC Storm on the mic. Must be two seperate people or he could be really talented!

================
GT
quote:

Can someone please help me i dont know if anyone will know this but in stoms lyric that go's "in a perfect world you'd never see no crime or poverty ...... then i dont know the next word its been really buggin me so please help!

c.godwin

My guess...

"in a perfect world you'd never see no crime or poverty, lot's of crimeless people living in the inner city, we'd all live together in a stable community, love peace, unity, racial harmony..."

No idea if that's right, I'm 99% certain on all but the crimeless people bit.

================
DJ e-Klyps They are 2 seperate people.
Dunno much about the DJ, but MC storm is a wikid geezer

Rotis Sure they are? K.. I thought they were the same.

Hardcore will never die!
GT
quote:
Originally posted by GT:

[quote]Originally posted by mc-stylee:

Can someone please help me i dont know if anyone will know this but in stoms lyric that go's "in a perfect world you'd never see no crime or poverty ...... then i dont know the next word its been really buggin me so please help!

c.godwin

My guess...

"in a perfect world you'd never see no crime or poverty, lot's of crimeless people living in the inner city, we'd all live together in a stable community, love peace, unity, racial harmony..."

No idea if that's right, I'm 99% certain on all but the crimeless people bit.

Was wrong. It's "harmless people".

================
cookietrip143 M.C.Storm´s own words:
"shouts out to Storm....D.J. that is!"

FingazMc in a perfect world youd never see no crime or poverty lots of harmless people livin in the inner cities we'd all live together in a stable community LOVE, PEACE ,ULITY racial harmoney its not that, that you see you know this is the score the rich are getting richer the poor stay poor enough is enough its time to stand up and be counted dont grow old to find your lifes been wasted!
mc storm (the king)

FingazMc When you dont know where to go and lifes kind of slow you gotta hit the raves and let your body loose control release the tensions the pressure in inside roll with unknown roll with sy
mc storm (the king)

FingazMc need some help again people anyone
in the lyric
"Be true to me and then you'll see our love can last for eternaty ill be your man you'll be my baby i need your body you drive me crazy please take me baby i still need...........and then i dont know what it says please help thanx!

Rotis What track are you guys talking?

Hardcore will never die!
FingazMc no mcs' lyrics

FingazMc rotis please please tell me where the monkey is and i dont know what a source code is

GT Can I just say, I'm glad I'm not the only one getting stuck on these lyrics, you're having probs in exactly the same places as me! I'll dig out a few others I'm not sure about as well when I get chance.

================
FingazMc nice one

Rotis No mc's lyrics? Huh? Is it a song?

mc-stylee: just rightclick anywhere on the page then take view sourcecode and you'll see.

Hardcore will never die!
silver
quote:
Originally posted by Rotis:

No mc's lyrics? Huh? Is it a song?

mc-stylee: just rightclick anywhere on the page then take view sourcecode and you'll see.

You don't hear MC lyrics on CD's releases unless they are recorded live normally.

Yes MC Storm does rock the house.

Rotis Aaaah ok... I think. =)

Hardcore will never die!
FingazMc nice one lads [:d]

YODA

NEVER FEAR I IS HERE

B.g.DOVER
YODA MC STYLEE I WONDER WERE I HAVE HEARD THAT

B.g.DOVER
YODA GODWIN U THERE

B.g.DOVER
silver
quote:
Originally posted by YODA:

GODWIN U THERE

This is a message board and not a chat :)

Rotis ROFL! True... That made me laugh big time. Dunno why. =)

Hardcore will never die!
FingazMc silver do you think i should wait till happy hardcore.com start selling records or just get one from june.com

silver
quote:

silver do you think i should wait till happy hardcore.com start selling records or just get one from june.com

Hmmmmm I would love you to wait, but I don't want you to miss out of vinyl, so as soon as happyhardcore.com starts selling switch back :)

FingazMc will you be selling just hardcore or other styles of music

keep on ravin

silver
quote:

will you be selling just hardcore or other styles of music

New and used hardcore.

kRaZiE kIdD i would love to see these guys live..anyone know if they have any dates comming up...

Kev

FingazMc energy 2001 august 4th

keep on ravin!!!
xxhappyxx storms wikid!is energy playin on august 4th? where!? i wanna go!

'like a shooting star across the midnyt sky,gonna fly just 2 b wit u 2nyt'
Hughes Helter Skelter - Energy 2001 @ Bowlers, Manchester.
Saturday 4th August 8pm - 5am, £18.50 + £1.50 booking fee.

!! Club Kinetic Ravers : Live, Love and Dance !!
deejaybee Im a player on the field of dreams, I got this Vision, a one track mind on an mc mission picking up the bass you know youve got to listen can u handel the pressure in my position.

Inferno Ravers - "We Are Where The Fun Begins!!!"
FingazMc heres the line up

ENERGY 2001!!!

THE LOST CITY
Juice & Cally (G.S.I) (Whatever g.s.i means)
Sy
Brisk
Scott Brown
Demand
Rob Vanden & Billy Bunter (B2B)
Breeze
Hixxy
Slipmatt (Old skool set)

THE HISTORY OF DANCE
XTC
Vinylgroover
Dougal
Jumpin Jack Frost
Stu Allen
Force & Styles
Swanee
Vibes

SUBURBIA
lisa Lashes
Ian m
billy 'daniel' bunter
the knuckleheadz
paul 'dj' shields

TECHNODROME
Rascal & Rage (B2B)
Jay Prescott
Scorpio & Producer (B2B 2hr old skool set)
Neophyte & Scott Brown (B2B)
M-Zone
Choccie

MCS
Junior
Mc Mc
Storm
Charlie B
Man Parris
Live Lee
Shocker
Whizzkid
Squidgy B
NRG

SATURDAY 4th august
Tickets £18.50 + £1.50 Booking Fee
@ Bowlers, Trafford Park, Manchester

http://mcstyleeuk.homestead.com/homepage.html
FingazMc this aint storm but its pretty cool

raga dis
raga dat
and the ruadub stylee
feelin so in mate
feelin so irate
im a white man
im a white man
ragga wid me and get ready to dance man
ragga man yes gonna make
my day open ur mind and u gettaway
say it really fast and it sounds cool
its from get away by maxx i dont no if i got all the words right but, hey!

NagamaK STorm (MC) is the reason why i'm into HHC... the first time i ever heard him use his mouth ;-) I was like...whatever this guy is doing it to can't be bad coz he's soooo goood....

I'm seeing him for the first time at WEMF!!!

WOOO HOOOO

TOMORROW!!!!

FingazMc yea well im goin to see sy and storm on saterday at energy 2001 cant ****in wait!!!

djtate DJ STORM and MC Storm are the same but as u know storm loves mcing to much to dj to often

Like Jack Niclison I 'm a hardcore kiler like Micheal Jackson I 'm a lyric thriller like Peter Pan iam the boy who can fly like a 747 right up to the sky
silver I heard that DJ Storm and MC Storm are different people?
FingazMc SORRY TATE BUT I THINK UR WRONG cuz sum1 on here said they had a tape of dj storm with mc storm on it now this is a very hard thing to do, trust me ive tried it so if it is the same person he is very v talented!!!!tate i have proof that there not the same person on united dance y2k summer storm tape mc storm cums on at the end and mouth scratches and then dj storm scratches now that is nearly impossible!!!
ill bring it so u can listen to it on the way to the rave tommorow!!

Edited by - mc-stylee on 05 Aug 2001 08:40:30
FingazMc i didnt get to see sy and storm at energy 2001 but i got to see storm and he was wicked!

silver mc-stylee: use one post next time, I will reduce peoples number of posts if poeple continue to do this.
raz power allright dudes im new around these parts infact im not even from the same continet but i b-lieve i can help.......

" in a perfect world there would b no cime or poverty,
no scores of homless people livin in the inner city,
we'd all live 2getha in a stable comunity'
love peace unity racial harmony,
its not like that u c now this is the score,
the rich r gettin richer,
the poors gettin poor,
enough is enough its time 2 stand up and b counted,
dont grow old 2 find ur lifes been wasted! "

peace.
p.s. anythin else i can help with??

raz power b tru 2 me and then ull c,
that love can last eternity,
ill b ur man ull b my baby,
i need ur body u drive me crazy,
least evry day and nite,
theres no more darkness in my life,
cus all i eva need is u,
?????????u turn my down sides into blue???????
u pick me up wen im down,
u make me smile wen i frown,
there is no finer rush in life,
loves a drug i feel so high,
if it does'nt go my way then im gonna have to say,
i cant live this way,
nah nah baby

peace.

Simon I know that they are different people both are good though at what they do DJ Storm at Dj'ing & Producing & Mc Storm at Mcing.
I'd have to disagree with Silver (Sorry Silver) coz I think that DJ Sy is better than DJ Unknown at both Dj'ing & Producing I think the songs he's done with Dj Demo are incredable but lets not forget when Unknown & Sy produce together they come up with some really good stuff aswell.

Sy.

mc trev i dont know these words so i need your help

the storms gonna .....................................?

im a raver not a crazy drug addict!
www.helter-skelter.co.uk
Oli G Dj storm an MC Storm are completley different people

DJ storm.. well.. disturbs me :)
MC Storm, all i know is hes from the midlands

Garage Is where You Keep Your ****in Car
House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
djstorm "DJ STORM and MC Storm are the same but as u know storm loves mcing to much to dj to often"

errrrrrrr, just to clear things up ...
i am NOT mc storm and have never and never will mc , we are totally diff people, hehe

storm
Oli G Yeah also MC Storm has a bird
DJ Storm just hangs around in playgrounds
/me runs

Garage Is where You Keep Your ****in Car
House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
DJ Mouse ^^ LOL!!! well that's all cleared up now,i always thought they were two different ppl but there's the proof,cheers :)

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
qwertyu not many people can scratch like sy he scratchs 2 perfection
mcjutt mc storm is the rocky bilbao of the mc scen he truly i nuber 1 theres no other like him

get with my lyrics il make u sweat
im a bad boy mc youll never forget
the quickest mc u evr met
all my competion get set for a rough ride u cant even touch my vibe where all the raving crew tonight

It took 2.34 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page