Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Jokes Thread!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
djbuzz1021 Ok thought I would start a joke thread or anything that funny. See how many we can come up with. Ill start.

this is this cat
this is is cat
this is how cat
this is to cat
this is keep cat
this is a cat
this is retard cat
this is busy cat
this is for cat
this is thirty cat
this is seconds cat

well done! now go back and read the third word of every line!

Quality!
rosin007 someone already made a thread like this like week ago
Rayovac Just WHO is Jack Schitt?

For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt.'

Well, thanks to genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.

Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt was married to O. Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, and owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holy Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.

After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition who was nick-named Chicken Schitt.

Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials. The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Horse.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

Now when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt,' you can correct them.

Sincerely,

Crock O. Schitt
Future_Shock Massive frown @ this topic.

Whats wrong with the joke thread from like two days ago?
djbuzz1021 never saw it sorry.
Rayovac
quote:
Originally posted by Andy_Influx:
Massive frown @ this topic.

Whats wrong with the joke thread from like two days ago?

No one ever remembers/thinks about who's/what's second. Thus no one ever looks at page two.
simdog one sperm says to the other sperm "oi mate, how long till we get to this egg thing?"
the other sperm replies " ages mate, we just went past the tonsils"
whispering Bumping this to replace the locked one. Should serve as a somewhat fresh start.
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
Bumping this to replace the locked one. Should serve as a somewhat fresh start.

nah, i demand mine be unlocked
Triquatra dude, your thread was locked not because it wasnt funny, but because some of the jokes were against forum rules, it doesnt matter if we found them funny or not, i had a chuckle at nearly all of them (some of them corny and a little groan/eye roll worthy) but rules is rules. dont take it so hard!
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
dude, your thread was locked not because it wasnt funny, but because some of the jokes were against forum rules, it doesnt matter if we found them funny or not, i had a chuckle at nearly all of them (some of them corny and a little groan/eye roll worthy) but rules is rules. dont take it so hard!

I find it hard to follow rules, especially joke rules. A joke is a ****ing joke regardless of its bastard offensiveness... Its ok, i will find a place to add my jokes
latininxtc wilky just make ur jokes available upon request thru PM. then no harm done
Jay-Owen I must say I found a lot of the jokes in Wilky's thread to be just not funny.
If a joke is funny, I can forgive it for being racist. But when it's both racist and unfunny, it's just pointless hate.
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by Jay-Owen:
I must say I found a lot of the jokes in Wilky's thread to be just not funny.
If a joke is funny, I can forgive it for being racist. But when it's both racist and unfunny, it's just pointless hate.

You would say that yea
Rayovac
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
quote:
dude, your thread was locked not because it wasnt funny, but because some of the jokes were against forum rules, it doesnt matter if we found them funny or not, i had a chuckle at nearly all of them (some of them corny and a little groan/eye roll worthy) but rules is rules. dont take it so hard!

I find it hard to follow rules, especially joke rules. A joke is a ****ing joke regardless of its bastard offensiveness... Its ok, i will find a place to add my jokes

And yet you wonder why your last thread got the dreaded padlock on it.
95_was_the_time if anyone's got some actually funny j*w jokes, pm them to me.
Wilky This thread is a ****in joke
Jay-Owen Noooo? Really? It's funnier than your one, for one
painisgain0
quote:
Originally posted by djbuzz1021:
Ok thought I would start a joke thread or anything that funny. See how many we can come up with. Ill start.

this is this cat
this is is cat
this is how cat
this is to cat
this is keep cat
this is a cat
this is retard cat
this is busy cat
this is for cat
this is thirty cat
this is seconds cat

well done! now go back and read the third word of every line!

Quality!

haha I've never seen this before lol
Tommy
Wilky
quote:
Noooo? Really? It's funnier than your one, for one

I meant to put site!!!
TheOneNOnly
quote:

Says you.

You may not think it's funny, but others might.

Everyone is racist to an extent.
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by TheOneNOnly:
quote:

Says you.

If u change that statement to prejudice then i will 100% agree
dj_excy http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=13663
Rayovac
quote:
Originally posted by TheOneNOnly:
quote:

Says you.

I giggled at maybe one but there's a certain point where you go from being funny to downright offensive.

Now that I think about it, if a black person cracks a nasty joke about white people, everyone has a good laugh. If a white person cracks just an incredibly modest joke that might not even have been aimed at a black person or blacks in general, there's a moral shitstorm.
latininxtc whoever posted those arab racist jokes, i didn't find them funny at all. but racist jokes are a regional thing. i sent wilky some of my blk jokes and he didn't get any of them. and thinkin about it, i can c y. i can send them to c cell and he'll get them because they relate to our history.

but regardless of whether they were funny or not, they shouldn't have been posted.

and C Cell i have blk friends who think that blk jokes are hilarious. and i am mexican, so jokes about mexicans and other hispanics i laught at them too, but only of course if they are funny.
Rayovac
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
and C Cell i have blk friends who think that blk jokes are hilarious. and i am mexican, so jokes about mexicans and other hispanics i laught at them too, but only of course if they are funny.

Sorry, I implied it wrong. I should have added that it's usually what happens. There are a lot of people out there who... well, not sure how to describe it... I can understand reacting badly to a tasteless joke but some react badly to almost any joke that could even remotely connected to racism.
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by C Cell:
quote:

Sorry, I implied it wrong. I should have added that it's usually what happens. There are a lot of people out there who... well, not sure how to describe it... I can understand reacting badly to a tasteless joke but some react badly to almost any joke that could even remotely connected to racism.

Thats the sort of point ti was tryin to make. People can joke about anything, as soon as u joke about asians, blacks or arabs then there is uproar
Triquatra its just against the sites rules, its not that big of a deal - you're on this site, you play by the sites rules...your on another site you play by that sites rules, its not so bad "oh my god i cant post (clearly hate-driven) racist jokes on happyhardcore.com!111!!!!"

you go to a playschool naked, you get arrested - you go to a nudist camp you dont.
you mess someone up in public..you get arrested - you mess someone up in a boxing ring, you get a prize

you post against the rules on happyhardcore.com it gets deleted - you post the same thing on 4chan and it doesnt

im finding it hard to see why the concept is so hard to grasp - this forum has different rules to another one...deal with it, its not sooooo bad lol. it was only the jokes that were hate-drivin (about stamping the shit out of peoples heads) that were edited (to answer C Cell's point about jokes being remotely connected to racism)

if you dont like the rules, you should take it up with Silver, and tell him why you think he should change the rules on his site, which he has put so much money and effort into so that the rules suit you.
latininxtc i agree w/ triquatra on that one. which is y i originally didn't put any racist jokes in the 1st place.

wilky if u r still gonna b bitchy bout this whole situation, leave and go 2 ush. they let u pose nude pictures on there

then u can b ur immature self at the highest lvl
Wilky
quote:
i agree w/ triquatra on that one. which is y i originally didn't put any racist jokes in the 1st place.

wilky if u r still gonna b bitchy bout this whole situation, leave and go 2 ush. they let u pose nude pictures on there

Nah ush is full of preteen ****ers
latininxtc
quote:
quote:
i agree w/ triquatra on that one. which is y i originally didn't put any racist jokes in the 1st place.

ur older than i am and act 1/2 my age so yea u fit in nicely
Wilky
quote:
quote:
quote:

how old are u?
latininxtc
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

how old are u?

check my profile and do the math
Wilky
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

how old are u?

check my profile and do the math

I think u mean "maths" u yanks are so funny
Triquatra
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:I think u mean "maths" u yanks are so funny

*you
Rayovac
quote:
I think you mean "maths." You yanks are so funny.

Fixed that for you.

latininxtc
quote:

sorry but i take offense to that! I'm from the south of the US. yanks are from the north of the US, specifically New England area.

so think about what you say before you offend someone . . . you dirty bitch
Lilley girls, girls, settle down.
Wilky
quote:
quote:

sorry but i take offense to that! I'm from the south of the US. yanks are from the north of the US, specifically New England area.

You chose to take offence therefore a retard
Triquatra
latininxtc
quote:
quote:
quote:

i was being sarcastic sheesh u have no sense of humor beyond racist jokes u r a deeply disturbed person
Future_Shock
quote:
Originally posted by Lilley:
girls, girls, settle down.

Handbags at the ready...
Future_Shock
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't think taking offence to something is a choice...
SPOOX Why do we have to keep having threads like this? Full of attitude?
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by SPOOX:
Why do we have to keep having threads like this? Full of attitude?

too much testosterone on this site. we need some more female members to post on the forums!
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by Andy_Influx:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't think taking offence to something is a choice...

Damn rite it s a choice. We all make decions on what we hear, see, smell, feal and act on them. If i call u a prick you can laugh it off or cry, if you cry you took offence, a decision you choose to do
Triquatra deep.

but your saying about how you act once you've taken offense - that doesnt stop you taking offence in the first place.
you can still take offence and not do anything.

which is what they are saying - Ai doesnt think you can change the fact you were offended - the only thing you can change is how you act once you have been offended - how you choose to react will define you as a person to those around watching you.

Wilky
quote:
deep.

but your saying about how you act once you've taken offense - that doesnt stop you taking offence in the first place.
you can still take offence and not do anything.

which is what they are saying - Ai doesnt think you can change the fact you were offended - the only thing you can change is how you act once you have been offended - how you choose to react will define you as a person to those around watching you.

Maybe but if u take offence then its because it bothers/upsets u. If u take offence and say/do nothing then it hasnt bothered/upset u therefore u havnt really taken offence
Triquatra politicians are offended all the time, they arent allowed to say anything back because of their positions of power, so they say nothing - that doesnt mean they didnt take offence.
Triquatra besides this came up because you said
quote:

Originally posted by Wilky:You chose to take offence therefore a retard

which was your response to a clearly sarcastic post - which from your reply it looks like you didnt pick up - it looks like you took offense, acted on it, and called him a retard....
Wilky
quote:
besides this came up because you said
quote:

Originally posted by Wilky:You chose to take offence therefore a retard

which was your response to a clearly sarcastic post - which from your reply it looks like you didnt pick up - it looks like you took offense, acted on it, and called him a retard....

haha i dont take offence
Triquatra sure you dont
Jay-Owen It's funny how a thread called 'Jokes Thread!' has 1% Joke and 99% Arguing over jokes...
Rayovac So Wilky, latininxtc, and Triquatra walk into a bar...

Ouch! Guess they were too focused on their own argument!
latininxtc
quote:
So Wilky, latinxtc, and Triquatra walk into a bar...

check your eyes again it's latininxtc

that's at least the 2nd time u misspelled it.
Rayovac
quote:
quote:

Oops, sorry.
latininxtc
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oops, sorry.

no probs
Rayovac A man is sitting in his easy chair reading the paper, when his eldest daughter, age 9, runs up to him and says "Daddy, Daddy! Why is my name Rose?"
He replies, "Well, honey, when you were born, we couldn't decide on a name, but just then, a rose petal floated into the room and landed right on your forehead, and that's why we named you Rose."
Just then, his middle daughter, age 7, runs up and says "Daddy, Daddy! Why is my name Snowflake?"
He replies, "Well, honey, when you were born, we couldn't decide on a name, but just then, a snowflake floated into the room and landed right on your forehead, and that's why we named you Snowflake."
Then, his youngest daughter runs up and says "NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNGH"
And he says, "Shut up, Cinderblock!"

What's the opposite of Christopher Reeve?
Christopher Walken

There are two goldfish in a tank. One says to the other: "You drive, I'll get the guns."

How many Marxists does it take to change a lightbulb?
None. The bulb contains within it the seeds of it's own revolution.
cruelcore1 What is the source of the latest Happy Hardcore jokes? I dunno, but the old ones were better anyway.

It took 3.27 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page