Total online 1848
 Radio listeners 179+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 The Past. The Present. The Future 2009 (1st Album)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Ken Masters JUST TO BE CLEAR, THIS ISNT THE UPCOMING PPF 2014 RELEASE, THIS WAS THE FIRST FROM WAY BACK IN 2009, THINGS HAVE CERTAINLY COME A LONG WAY SINCE THEN! STILL WORTH A LISTEN TO SEE WHERE IT ALL BEGAN...

*THE PAST. THE PRESENT. THE FUTURE*

100% FREE, 3 CD HARDCORE ALBUM TAKING YOU THROUGH THE ERA'S OF HARDCORE

[center] What had originally started as a basic idea has now become something very special indeed. Some of you may know, some may not that over the past few months myself, along with other members of HH.com, have been piecing together a totally free hardcore album for your listening pleasure.

The Album consists of 3 CD's. The first 2 CD's 'The Past to The Present' & 'The Present to The Future' are completely DJ friendly, 320kb/s Hardcore tracks where the DJ's & the listeners can feel free to use them as they wish. The 3rd CD 'The Best of PPF' is a mix by DJ Bulby G which may suit some listeners better.

The idea of this Album was to showcase the era's of our beloved hardcore scene from the early days right though to the present & then what we think the future of Hardcore will hold for us over the coming years. I urge you to give all the tracks on the Album a listen to get a feel for the Album as a whole & i'm sure you'll agree, there's something in there for everyone. Also, the CD cover was designed by Fluxx & will appear alongside the album when downloaded. Feel free to print it off & make your own 'PPF' CD cover

I couldn't have anticipated this album would be such a success & it goes to show the talent on this website is something we should all be very proud of. I'd like to thank everyone that's been involved in the making of this Album. It wouldn't have been possible without you & if I could buy you all a drink right now, I would

I've decided to make this an annual Album so I urge you to keep up the great work & we'll make 'PPF Vol 2' even bigger & better! If you'd like to submit any tracks for 'PPF Vol 2' then feel free to PM, E-Mail, or add me on MSN [email protected] & we can discuss it further. Lets get this album out to the masses! Feel free to upload this album where you please & get it out to all your contacts & friends!

I also urge you to leave feedback on this album as i'm eager to see what everyone thinks of the tracks, Bulby's mix & the art work, & all suggestions will go towards 'PPF Vol 2'

Without further a due, Download. Crank up! & Enjoy

*TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE ALBUM & FRONT & BACK CD COVER, CLICK ANY OF THE LINKS BELOW*

*YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO DOWNLOAD WINRAR TO OPEN IT. IF YOU DON'T HAVE WINRAR, THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD IT IS ALSO BELOW*

WinRAR Link: http://www.win-rar.com/index.php?id=160&dl=wrar380.exe

*FULL SIZE FRONT & BACK COVER DOWNLOAD LINKS BELOW:

Front Cover Link: *dead*

Back Cover Link: *dead*

'The Past, The Present, The Future' Tracklist:

(PPF CD1) The Past to The Present:

1. Fishy - Peace
2. Ionosphere - Never Give Up
3. Pope C XXIII - There She Goes
4. Pope C XXIII - Firewalker
5. Buzz - Guccini the Re-Birth
6. Fluxx - Firefox
7. Mortis - Grand National
8. Protonic - Rock the Whole Equator
9. Jackol & Mortis - Candy Rock
10. Bridson 10AK - Take me to the Sun
11. Tru Bass - May Davis is in the House
12. 4 Strings - Take me Away (Tru Bass 09' Remix)
13. Carte Blanche - Veracocha (Nothern Soldier 09' Hardcore Remix)

(PPF CD2) The Present to The Future:

1. BIG-EL feat Annie - Alone
2. Belanova - Por Ti (Naturatech 09' Hardcore Remix)
3. Nothern Soldier - Disco Rush
4. Tru Bass - Swish
5. Nothern Soldier - Friday Night
6. Robert Miles - Children (BIG-EL 09' Hardcore Remix)
7. Tru Bass - Transition
8. Bulby G - Stuck Record
9. Ken Masters - Supercell
10. Bulby G - Liquid Skies
11. Alex Trimmer feat Lauren - Never let Go
12. DJ Triquatra - Sleep (Finnished Mix)
13. Ken Masters - Mass NRG
14. Ionosphere - Columbus

(PPF CD3) The Best of PPF mixed by DJ Bulby G
BiG-EL Yay!!!

Can we get this sticky?
choonland YESSSSSSSSSS!!!! FINALLY!!!
silver Congrats on the album, front page news :)
Fishy Hehe cool:P my track is nr 1!:P

And some real good tracks on here like Ionosphere - Never Give Up, Pope C XXIII - There She Goes, Tru Bass - Swish, BiG-EL - Children 09, Bulby G - Stuck Record, Ken Masters - Supercell to name a few:)
Triquatra friggin sweeeet, downloading now :D
tru bass whayyyyy

on the download now.. cannot wait!
Wilky Nice wil download over the weekend!

im a little confused, its titled "CD" so where can i get the "CD" from?
Fishy
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
Nice wil download over the weekend!

Just burn it! lol
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by Fishy:
quote:

Just burn it! lol

Its a download not a cd tho is it? Thats my point
Triquatra crush on hardcore is also called a "CD" i dont see you complaining at them...?
DJ-Intensity Im gonna definetly download this when I get the chance :)
Samination megaupload doent give you good speeds unless you pay them for premium access, Tor-rents are free and depends on user uploads.

I could also upload it to my website.

Cleaning out the ID tags would have been nice ^^
Mortis Nicely done guys.
bulby_g Sorted. Well done everyone.

Sorry for anyones tracks I missed out the mix. This was the best I could do to get a mix that flows OK.

I must say I'm sorry for the levels. It was difficult to get everything nicely balanced and loud de to differences in the quality of masters and some tracks not being mastered at all. I guess this was likely to happen with this sort or project though!

This wasn't mixed on decks by the way.
acidfluxxbass
quote:
quote:
quote:

Just burn it! lol

Its a download not a cd tho is it? Thats my point

i think its a case that your being a bit too picky. who cares..
i could pick up on grammer or factual errors thats you've made all day. but meh..
;)

and thats cool bulby, the mix is sounding wicked!

just get it from megaupload. as far as i know, ken will upload it to alternative sources such as rapidshare and mediafire soon.
BiG-EL the megaupload downloaded at the fastest my internet could go, it was finished in 10 mins which is awesome.

Album is wicked, loving the mix Bulby ! :D
bulby_g Nice one guys. :)

That DL speed aint bad really for all that material!
Meathead On the download now! Cheers and congrats to everyone in involved!

Samination, Wilky: shut up and just get the album ffs. Bitching about something that people have put so much time and effort into, and youre getting for **** all! Christ sake.

Cheers again everyone, and major props to Ken for puttin this together. Will post back with some feedback soon.
redwingz Fantastic Ken, Its on the DL now! Massive respect to you, doing so much for this site and the scene what with your radio station and now this! Well done to everyone who made the CD.

No doubt I will cry when I hear all the amazing unmixed tracks that could have been signed to NSR :p

Cant wait to hear this!
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
On the download now! Cheers and congrats to everyone in involved!

Samination, Wilky: shut up and just get the album ffs. Bitching about something that people have put so much time and effort into, and youre getting for **** all! Christ sake.

Cheers again everyone, and major props to Ken for puttin this together. Will post back with some feedback soon.

oi, why did you bring me into your fights? Anyways, I just wanted to help out with sharing it...

and yea, the megaupload was suprisingly fast, usually only d/l around 20-100KiB/s from there. but I got 2000KiB/s today-
acidfluxxbass rather than disputes, sharing idea's and being a Wilky, could we have some feedback? :P
Meathead
quote:
Originally posted by DjSamination:
quote:
On the download now! Cheers and congrats to everyone in involved!

oi, why did you bring me into your fights? Anyways, I just wanted to help out with sharing it...

and yea, the megaupload was suprisingly fast, usually only d/l around 20-100KiB/s from there. but I got 2000KiB/s today-

Soz man was more directed at Wilky, though you did complain about the ID tags.... lol.
redwingz I dont have winrar at work, so ill have to give it a listen over the weekend! I wanna know the tracklist now! if anyone can pm me the track list in the next hour that would be cool.
protonic Nice work guys!

Thanks for using my track
Triquatra i just use ID3tagIT..its free..works very well (amazing for bulk deletage!)
at one time i used to go through em one by one in Winamp deleting them lol
FingazMc Great work everyone, some pretty damn good tracks on here. And im lovin the mix aswell. And love the cover aswell Fluxx mate.

Had a few problems extracting because of the path name being to long but that was easily sorted. (Might be because iv got an old version of winRAR though lol)
acidfluxxbass
quote:
Originally posted by FingazMc:
Great work everyone, some pretty damn good tracks on here. And im lovin the mix aswell. And love the cover aswell Fluxx mate.

Had a few problems extracting because of the path name being to long but that was easily sorted. (Might be because iv got an old version of winRAR though lol)

glad u like it mate!
the cover is made up of 72 layers. Every single one custom.

the background is an image I took at a foam rave. The image was pretty wicked. The image had an filter put over it and then i used the cutout effect to get a nice simple effect. the cutout effect was quite good at highlighting the forground features (text) since there want allot to look at.

the single colour paint squiggles were by myself using a plugin for PAINT.NET called splatter.

the 3d splatters were by the same resource, but used bevel, shading and 3d lighting on it all done in PS.

The large bars you see running across the cover were basically squares with bevels and glows.

the 'THE's used the same effect setting. This highlighted the different styles that the 'PAST', 'PRESENT' & 'FUTURE' texts has by remaining constant.

The 'past present future' texts all had their unique style colour and effects. whilst sharing global lighting, the bevels, fonts, glows and shading were to their own. 'Past' had a larger bevelusing an old-skool style font. Present was really quite plain. Using, again, a bevel, glows and what not. 'Future' used a futuristic font. smaller bevel and shading due to the thinner style.

The cut up sections were masked from the wording. a nice effect influenced by clubland albums. only i did mine a bit chunkier and random.

:P

finally i added some filters to give it the finished look and to offer a nicer shine and more proffessional blending of colours!

in all I made about 9 different versions of the album covers, each being redone and overwritten by the successor!
Meathead That's all well and good man but you put two number 13s on the TL for CD2 :p

Nice covers really mate look pretty wicked.
Ken Masters Thanx again to everyone involved! Glad to see everyone's happy with it : )

I'm going to upload to a few other sites today so you can choose which you prefer but fell free to upload it yourself & get it out to everyone you know ; )

@ Bulby: I was impressed with the mix man. It was never going to be easy to master all the tracks but I think you've done a top notch job man! Obviously it might seem a lot more ruff to your ears after listening to it over & over to get it right but honestly, its sounding great man. Thanx again for that
DJ_FunDaBounce megaupload is super slow in my zone. Still, eager to hear the end result of this.
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by BiG-EL:
the megaupload downloaded at the fastest my internet could go, it was finished in 10 mins which is awesome.

Album is wicked, loving the mix Bulby ! :D

Same here, over 1MB/s, took only few minutes

Anyway listening currently, doing other stuff at the same time so havent properly listened all, but really digging the Trimms feat Lauren tune (hope my neighbours like it too :P).
ChrisDale just downloading it now
acidfluxxbass
quote:
That's all well and good man but you put two number 13s on the TL for CD2 :p

Nice covers really mate look pretty wicked.

ooh yeah :|
Samination uploading to my website, should atleast give some good speeds to scandinavians and other europeans
rosin007 Downloading now! Awesome speed for a regular download!

Looking forward to have a listen to these tunes!
Triquatra for me, im loving
Tru Bass - Swish
Ken Masters - Supercell
Bulby G - Liquid Skies (though im not overkeen on the vocal in it)
Ken Masters - Mass NRG

and it would appear that my song is named incorrectly on the cover and on the Mp3
it should read "DJ Triquatra - Sleep (Finnished Mix)"

"Flux" is a different track of mine that is now signed to a label...and i know its a little late but if theres any chance that it could be changed that would be greeeaat :)
TheOneNOnly Ahaha nice, I'm downloading this now! Can't wait!

Half way!

acidfluxxbass
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
for me, im loving
Tru Bass - Swish
Ken Masters - Supercell
Bulby G - Liquid Skies (though im not overkeen on the vocal in it)
Ken Masters - Mass NRG

and it would appear that my song is named incorrectly on the cover and on the Mp3
it should read "DJ Triquatra - Sleep (Finnished Mix)"

"Flux" is a different track of mine that is now signed to a label...and i know its a little late but if theres any chance that it could be changed that would be greeeaat :)

doubt it'd get changed now since kens packed it all up. did you supply the correct info with the track on submission?
tru bass Been listening all day!

love it :D

really like the mix bulby!

and thanks for liking one of my songs! seeing as i think my songs sound really mediocre and boring.
Ken Masters
quote:

I'm really sorry about the mix up Rowan. I'm getting that changed over right now & in any further downloads the track & cover will appear as 'Sleep'

Ken Masters Thanx for the feedback so far everyone! Glad to see your all enjoyin it ; ) Let me know what your favorite tracks of the album are : )

@ Silver: Thanx for having us on the homepage & @ the top of the forums. Its greatly appreciated
Ionosphere Well done to everyone, it's even better than I expected, which is nice

and a special thanks to Ken and Fluxx for all the time and effort they've put in. Well done fellas, and to Bulby for a fine mix.

More listening to be done before choosing my favourites though.
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
rather than disputes, sharing idea's and being a Wilky, could we have some feedback? :P

What the **** is being a Wilky? Define
Meathead
quote:
quote:
rather than disputes, sharing idea's and being a Wilky, could we have some feedback? :P

I believe its the new slang for twat :p
sophie.HTID Downloading now :) x
wong interesting, downloading now, will listen tonight during my football manager session and let ya know what i think
Smoogie On the download now! Been waitibng for this for a while
Mortis
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well said. Wilky has taken the piss so much in this thread if you ask me. Although it's only been one or two posts the fact is he's been sarcastic & made derogatory comments about the fact that this project has been labeled a CD.

**** off Wilky, your a twat. No simpler way of putting it.

Ken has put so much work into this project, week after week. It has 16 or so artists, all of whom have made tracks and been prepared to give them away for free just for other people's enjoyment. Not to mention Bulby who has mixed the CD & Fluxx who has done amazing work on the covers.

If you had contributed to this project in anyway then I think your entitled to be an arse but as you have done **** all for it then you really should shut your mouth and **** off.
acidfluxxbass
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well said. Wilky has taken the piss so much in this thread if you ask me. Although it's only been one or two posts the fact is he's been sarcastic & made derogatory comments about the fact that this project has been labeled a CD.

**** off Wilky, your a twat. No simpler way of putting it.

Ken has put so much work into this project, week after week. It has 16 or so artists, all of whom have made tracks and been prepared to give them away for free just for other people's enjoyment. Not to mention Bulby who has mixed the CD & Fluxx who has done amazing work on the covers.

If you had contributed to this project in anyway then I think your entitled to be an arse but as you have done **** all for it then you really should shut your mouth and **** off.

Whilst I agree with everything you have said, and would love to add, this is a thread about the album.

wilky. constructive stuff yeah. would be nice.

free music = you should be :)
when you moan about stuff thats ireelevant = us :(
what you still have nothing constructive to say = >:(
fishy's nice feedback and other similar comments = us :D

it works like that.
fluxx's laws of free legal music.

now, ive updated the album covers. all mistakes that i know of altered. just waiting for ken to come and accept the files on msn!
Triquatra :) you guys rock, thankyou, and again the cover artwork kick's ass

just too keep it on track, is everyone enjoying the album?! :)
Samination not to be an as or defending anyone, but technically (and practically), this isn't a CD (Compact Disc), but an album :P

... well whatever floats your boat i guess.

DjTriq: not had a chance to listen to it properly (got so much other things to sort out atm), but will take a proper listen soon
Shades good work ken & everyone lucky enough to get on this burnable 3 CD set

ignore the idiots, what you've done here is awesome, the fact it's free & the producers have given their tracks away begs to question why anyone is moaning......

it's obvious this has been designed to burn to 3 CD's so it is a 3 CD set...
acidfluxxbass very true shades :)

the they fit on disks just about :)
the covers should also propotionately and dimensionally fit a cd cover. so you could fill up ur cd rack a bit more! (for samination and ken masters, this will be your first hardcore cd!)
djdaveyuk Whoo! I'm downloading now. Great stuff.

Sorry this has probably come a bit late. But I've busy all weekend and just managed to get into the forum do sorry for the late reply but...

There is a spelling mistake on the front cover, it says 'Nothern Solder' should be 'Soldier'...

nevermind though, great effort by everyone, Cheers Ken for letting me get in on this. Cheers Bulby for mixing the 3rd disc, cheers fluxx for doing the covers, they're really good. So professional, good enough for a commercial release. Cheers to all the ravers for taking part. Cant wait to hear
acidfluxxbass
quote:
Originally posted by djdaveyuk:
Whoo! I'm downloading now. Great stuff.

Sorry this has probably come a bit late. But I've busy all weekend and just managed to get into the forum do sorry for the late reply but...

There is a spelling mistake on the front cover, it says 'Nothern Solder' should be 'Soldier'...

nevermind though, great effort by everyone, Cheers Ken for letting me get in on this. Cheers Bulby for mixing the 3rd disc, cheers fluxx for doing the covers, they're really good. So professional, good enough for a commercial release. Cheers to all the ravers for taking part. Cant wait to hear

thats been fixed and the updates already been emailed to ken
thanks for the feedback :D
Mortis
quote:

Whilst I agree with everything you have said, and would love to add, this is a thread about the album.

I totally agree but it had to be said.

Anyways, nice work to everyone involved. Good tracks & good mix, everyone involved should be very proud of themselves especially Ken for all the hard work he put in.

Wilky I wasnt taking the pi$$ or moaning yea just pointing out that it isnt a cd, but a downloadable compilation that can be put on whatever format!

take my comments however u want, i dont give 2 shites.

respect to all involved this sort of thing is what the scene needs more of...
redwingz Loving the Big El Ft Annie track, pure quality!

Respect to all involved, its a great project.

Any idea on amount of downloads? Can this be tracked?
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by redwingz:
Loving the Big El Ft Annie track, pure quality!

if you upload with a premium account, it should be counted, but if it was uploaded without, i dont think so
Ken Masters Thanx for all the awesome feedback everyone! Its great to see this Album's going down well ; )

all edits have now been made to the cover & tracklists & the new upload link will be up asap.

I'd like to thank everyone that's been involved again as it wouldn't have been possible without you & I urge you to keep up the good work we'll make Vol 2 bigger & better!

Some people love to come on here for a good moan when replies have nothing good to say about the album or to anyone involved, just "This isn't a CD!" What do you want me to do? Publish the CD for free!? f**kin grow up! Like Triquatra said, Crush on Hardcore lists their albums as CD's but cant be bought anywhere. Only downloaded.
Meathead
quote:
Originally posted by redwingz:
Loving the Big El Ft Annie track, pure quality!

Why do you wanna know anyway?
näkkk been having a listen through this now, and it's really top stuff! we have great producers in this forum, and it's awesome. hopefully I can get in on this some time :P nice tracks, nice mix, nice covers \o/

belong to the hardcore regime!
acidfluxxbass doesnt CD stand for 'cwality download'

Trimms
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:

Anyway listening currently, doing other stuff at the same time so havent properly listened all, but really digging the Trimms feat Lauren tune (hope my neighbours like it too :P).

Ha, thank you sir :D

Ken Masters *UPDATE! ONE TRACK NAME HAD BEEN LISTED WRONG SO BE SURE TO UPDATE IT! THE TRACK NAME WAS ORIGINALLY 'DJ TRIQUATRA - FLUX (FINNISHED MIX)' BUT IS NOW 'DJ TRIQUATRA - SLEEP (FINNISHED MIX) SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE!
Triquatra lol, thankyou kindly sir.
Ken Masters
quote:
lol, thankyou kindly sir.

np bud. Real sorry about that. I could have sworn I changed it but must not have saved All sorted now & just in time as i'm goin on a major spammin mission tonight
Triquatra its my fault in the first place cause i emailed you the wrong name originally! been so much going on recently
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by Trimms:

Heh been listening it pretty much nonstop after first heard it :) Out of curiosity, where did you get the vocals for it?
Trimms
quote:
quote:

Heh been listening it pretty much nonstop after first heard it :) Out of curiosity, where did you get the vocals for it?

I wrote them up and then my friend Lauren sang them. She sings on quite a few of the songs I've made, I love the tone of her voice.
whispering
quote:
I wrote them up and then my friend Lauren sang them. She sings on quite a few of the songs I've made, I love the tone of her voice.

Oh wow, i really should spend more time on this forum area. Send some good vibes to her direction, loving the vocals ...and lyrics. Now ill need to go search up some of your older tunes...
Smoogie Very good work! Everyone did really well! Mortis, your Grand National track was my favotrite I think really good! Still got the mix to get through yet but it has worked out really well & hopefully I could be part of it next time!
Ken Masters
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah, hats of to both of you mate. She's sings slightly rocky & more american influenced & it really does help the track stand out from the rest. I put it near the end also because, IMO, it really is a future sound of Hardcore seeing how big its becoming worldwide!

Keep up the good work m8 & i'll look forward to getting a few more of yours (& hers) on Vol 2

Ken Masters Also, just to let everyone know. This is going to be an Annual Album & i'll be starting to put together Vol 2 closer to Christmas of this year so keep up the great work!
Trimms Well, after listening to this loads, I have to say that "Take Me To The Sun" by Bridson 10AK is absolutely epic. I mean honestly, this tune is ridiculous. It's really my style, so happy, the vocals are amazing, and everything comes together so well. ****ing brilliant. I'm so mixing this in next time I play.
Wow.

Let me say it again.
Wow. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW.
Amazing job.

quote:
Keep up the good work m8 & i'll look forward to getting a few more of yours (& hers) on Vol 2

Haha, for sure, the other tracks she sings on aren't hardcore but I'll definitely be working on some new ones for volume 2. This album was amazing, I want to make volume 2 even better!
Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
Mortis, your Grand National track was my favotrite I think really good!

Thanks mate. It could have done with a little more work though.
tru bass alone - big-el

this is up as one of the top tunes ive heard..

absolutely fantastic
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by tru bass:
alone - big-el

this is up as one of the top tunes ive heard..

absolutely fantastic

Couldn't agree more bud! The more I hear this tune, the more it grows on me. I'm well impressed.

There really is some slammin tunes overall & the level of production really is great.

bridson10ak downloading now.about a month late.usual for me
Trimms
quote:
Originally posted by bridson10ak:
downloading now.about a month late.usual for me

Haha, it hasn't been a week yet man.

Ken Masters It'll be a week tonight that the album was posted & i'm eager to hear what everyone's top tunes are! Let's keep it as 'Top 5 choons'

*My Top 5 Choons*

1. Jackol & Mortis - Candy Rock (both melody & production wise)

2. Protonic - Rock the whole Equator (again, sweet melody & the production is great)

3. Bulby G - Liquid Skies (I loved this since I first heard Bulby workin on it! Great track!)

4. Bridson 10AK - Take me to the Sun (Not the best production wise but this track has all the
hardcore goodness you could shake a stick @! Real uplifting with an old skool/nu skool feel)

5. Ionosphere - Columbus (I like my tracks to be a little different & this real is a break from the norm. Awesome idea lads & reminds me of the early Trancecore days!)
Meathead Loving this guys! Some excellent work here!

My top 5

1. Fishy - Peace - Excellent piece of music peaceful and tranquil but still very old skool and danceable, very well produced

2. Ionosphere - Never Give Up - When was this made? sounds like it was made years ago... and i mean that in an extremely good way! lovin it.

3. Mortis - Grand National - Tune! Loving the Old Skool and Upfront mixture. Production sounds good and the music itself is beltin! Great work Mortis!

4. Bulby_G - Loved this one since i first heard it. Acidy goodness, great production and that sample makes me piss

5. Pope whatever number he is - There She Goes - Cheesy, uplifting, Old Skool to feck and gives me a propa cool summer vibe. That stab break is just blindin, good stuff.

Oh, can you tell the Past CDs my fav?

Alot of the tracks were still good, just not to my taste (too trancey and UK Hardcore for me unfortunately), but still good stuff. Big hugs and kisses to all involved, congrats everyone!

Fishy Cool u like my track Mr Meathead ;) i have another new one in the same street http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0pLOqJA-XY
Ionosphere
quote:

2. Ionosphere - Never Give Up - When was this made? sounds like it was made years ago... and i mean that in an extremely good way! lovin it.

We made it in 1994 but never got around to releasing it

until now....

*edit*

still haven't listened enough yet to choose a top 5.
Audio Warfare Hmmm.

1. Ionosphere - Never give up
2. Pope C XXIII - There she goes (Would have loved this to of been mastered!)
3. BiG-EL - Children 09
4. Bridson 10AK - Take me to the sun (lacking in low end and needed some cleaning up really but awesome track).
5. Ionosphere - Columbus

Some other nice tracks on there too. :)

Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Ionosphere:
quote:

until now....

Its a pleasure to have this on the album lads! It takes it back to a forgotten era & has that great old skool style. LOVE IT!

Meathead
quote:
Cool u like my track Mr Meathead ;) i have another new one in the same street http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0pLOqJA-XY

No worries pal, cheers ill check the other out when i get a mo ;)

quote:
quote:

until now....

Glad you did guys! great track. thought it sounded a bit too, i dunno, genuinely old skool (if you know what i mean) to have been a new production.

protonic
quote:
quote:

until now....

*edit*

still haven't listened enough yet to choose a top 5.

WOW 1994!!!

What did you use to make this tune back then?
Ionosphere
quote:
Originally posted by protonic:

WOW 1994!!!

Here's a photo of our studio in 1994 and I think we were still using Pro Track something or the other on an Atari before going over to Cubase.

....and it's good to see that 'Mr Attention to Detail' himself (Meathead) spotted it as genuine. Impressive.
Meathead
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by protonic:

WOW 1994!!!

Here's a photo of our studio in 1994 and I think we were still using Pro Track something or the other on an Atari before going over to Cubase.

....and it's good to see that 'Mr Attention to Detail' himself (Meathead) spotted it as genuine. Impressive.

haha dunno why but that gave me a right big, cheesy grin
majj17 itsss wonderfalll
Wilky ON THE DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

will give some feedback once had a good listen...
acidfluxxbass 1. Ionosphere - Columbus

parts of this track are beautiful, and just ooze with awesomness.. however, some parts I find hard to stand, like the mauro picotto sample used. though it stands as one of my favourite tracks on the CD.

2. Fishy - Peace

beautiful track. my overal favourite on the comilation which is interesting because theres not much core about it. It has a fantastic combination of pad and drum loop witch is uniform in most omni trio tracks and I find that element an absolute treasure in the tune.

3. Mortis - Grand National

Very cleverly produced track. using lots of different samples and arrangements that make this track flow very well and sound very happy, a perfect past tune.

4. Bulby G - Liquid Skies

Liked this track from day 1, a very nice feel about this. The sample is a fantastic one, and plays a heavy duty in the track. Backed by the almost constant dual note pattern, the track flows in and out of the break down and through the melody brilliantly. Another reason why to check out more of Bulby's stuff on NSR.

5. Northern Soldier - Friday Night

This is a tidy little B side to the Disco rush that had half of HHC close to creaming. I think this track was overlooked by people. It has a very catchy quick kick. It builds up until the melody kicks in. That unique sound is a very nice one, though Northern Soldier will have to be careful not to go beyond its exiry date.
Fishy Glad u like it mr acidfluxxbass :)
Meathead
quote:

2. Fishy - Peace

beautiful track. my overal favourite on the comilation which is interesting because theres not much core about it. It has a fantastic combination of pad and drum loop witch is uniform in most omni trio tracks and I find that element an absolute treasure in the tune.

What the hell is omni trio?

Fishy
quote:
quote:

2. Fishy - Peace

Omni Trio has made some of the best jungle ever;)
Meathead
quote:
quote:
quote:

2. Fishy - Peace

Omni Trio has made some of the best jungle ever;)

Ah, ill look into this Omni Trio thinger a bit. Thought it was some kind of producer-buff talk
acidfluxxbass no way man, omni trio produced some of the finest tracks in the early ninties into the early millenia. such tunes as 'renegade snares' and 'earth music' would demonstrate drum n bass/jungle with ambient pads and piano riffs. you wont hear anything more original. :)
Ionosphere
quote:
1. Ionosphere - Columbus

parts of this track are beautiful, and just ooze with awesomness.. however, some parts I find hard to stand, like the mauro picotto sample used.

Glad you like it but we're confused because the only samples used are the voice of Columbus and the Choir,

nothing by Mauro Picotto at all....
acidfluxxbass the choir sounds sound like the choir sounds off of Proxima by M.P. I think. I dunno, they just put me off a bit. I guess its a love/hate thing. some people would love the choir part, somepeople not so sure. but it remains one of my favourites
Ionosphere Ah yeh, know what you mean but that's just a coincidence. :)
acidfluxxbass proxima was a tune i listened to too much and killed it. but i tried to see beyond that to feel that tracks inner beauty :)
Ken Masters yeah, I love Columbus. Its got that classic Trancecore sound. Reminds me of the a few tracks on Hixxy's Bonkers 7. Also, the Columbus sample is awesome & is a real fresh idea. It had to be the last track on the Album.

Where did you get the columbus sample from lads? Was it a film or something?
Ionosphere
quote:
Originally posted by djkenmasters:

....from 'Good Deal Unusual Samples Ltd'

Anyway, a Top 5 was too hard so it's a Top 10-

1. Mortis - Grand National.

2. Bulby_G - Stuck Record.

3. Ken Maters - Mass NRG.

4. Bulby_G - Liquid Skies.

5. Tru Bass - Swish.

6. Northern Soldier - Disco Rush.

7. Jackol & Mortis - Candy Rock.

8. Protonic - Rock The Whole Equator.

9. DJTriquatra - Sleep (although it's a bit slow)

10. Trimms ft Lauren - Never Let Go. (it's full potential has yet to be realised by better production)

....and how come so few people have bothered themselves to give their views, or are they still deciding?
Mortis
quote:

7. Jackol & Mortis - Candy Rock.

Thanks

quote:
....and how come so few people have bothered themselves to give their views, or are they still deciding?

I've not had a chance to listen to it all yet so can't make a top 5 at the moment.
Ken Masters
quote:
quote:

....from 'Good Deal Unusual Samples Ltd'

Anyway, a Top 5 was too hard so it's a Top 10-

2. Bulby_G - Stuck Record.

3. Ken Maters - Mass NRG.

Glad you liked the track lads : ) Its got to be my best yet! I've also got a couple of new tracks in the making i'm sure you'll like. You know me, I don't like the norm

I'm also starting a 100% Free Record Label. I'm sick of all this money grabbing these days & its something i've always wanted to do
DJ Notna Awesome cd!!

"God is a DJ"
Ken Masters thanx Notna! Glad you like it mate. Let your mates know
djdaveyuk
quote:

5. Northern Soldier - Friday Night

This is a tidy little B side to the Disco rush that had half of HHC close to creaming. I think this track was overlooked by people. It has a very catchy quick kick. It builds up until the melody kicks in. That unique sound is a very nice one, though Northern Soldier will have to be careful not to go beyond its exiry date.

Cheers for the mini review there afluxx. Glad u like it. Just got my proper studio nearly back up and runing after a house move so watch this space for bigger better tunes!
djdaveyuk Also will be doing my top 5 soon. New flat aint got a phone line so i aint got internet for a gud few weeks yet. Shit or what
skorpion Congratulations mate great!
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by skorpion:
Congratulations mate great!

Glad you like it Skorpion There's something on there for everyone

Trimms
quote:

10. Trimms ft Lauren - Never Let Go. (it's full potential has yet to be realised by better production)

Yeah. I wish I wasn't such a n00b. Unfortunately I have never looked at any tutorials or done anything like that, I have no idea how to actually go and master something, so my music has never sounded professional edge.

Ionosphere
quote:

Yeah. I wish I wasn't such a n00b....

We've all got to start somewhere.

When you're more experienced come back and re do it.

You'll be horrified at some of the things you've done but will be more able to put it right.

Musically it's a good track and worth doing properly.
acidfluxxbass
quote:
quote:

Yeah. I wish I wasn't such a n00b....

You'll be horrified at some of the things you've done but will be more able to put it right.

yes, great track but the
'ting..........ting.......ting.....ting...ting ting ting ting tingtingtingting' thing isnt great..
Triquatra can the original link in the first post to the back cover can be updated so that it goes to a correct version of the back cover, that link still goes to the one with my track named incorrectly.. *Prods Ken* :P
whispering
quote:

Usually when new producers become big, their music turns to shit. Just saying. If thats what production quality means, id rather take my hardcore raw :p The tune now has feeling and edge, id rather not see it turn into a popcore tune.
Ionosphere
quote:

Usually when new producers become big, their music turns to shit. Just saying. If thats what production quality means, id rather take my hardcore raw :p The tune now has feeling and edge, id rather not see it turn into a popcore tune.

QFT with the exception of 'production quality'.

That simply means the engineering of the sound of what's already there and won't spoil anything but only serve to enhance it

and, imo, it's a good track that deserves to be enhanced. :)
Ken Masters
quote:
can the original link in the first post to the back cover can be updated so that it goes to a correct version of the back cover, that link still goes to the one with my track named incorrectly.. *Prods Ken* :P

Fixed Rowan. Sorry about that mate
ChrisDale this cd is banging.. well done lads
CiALiN this was a good wee album to be honest...few gud tracks and heard a few names i never would have heard before...northern soldier and big el had some good wee tuneskis on there
Ken Masters Glad you enjoyed it buddy : ) It will be an annual album so keep an eye out for Vol 2
Meathead Just thinking pal, what will be the angle for number 2? Is another past, present and future thing possible?
Triquatra i heard #2 was going to be in the style of disco-polo! :O
Meathead
quote:
i heard #2 was going to be in the style of disco-polo! :O

Christ even Ken's gone all commercial, i tells you these producers and album owners all they think about is money!
Triquatra i also heard the cover-art will involve ken as a calypso dancer ;)
Ken Masters
quote:
Just thinking pal, what will be the angle for number 2? Is another past, present and future thing possible?

Yeah, I don't see why not. The 2nd coming will blow Vol 1 away seeing as there's more time to organise it & I wont be starting the idea from scratch.

The producers that were involved in this one know to expect further volumes so we should have a whole host of tracks available next time round.

& yes. If all goes to plan i'll be dawning my calypso gear once again like me & my fair lady did back in the good ole days

We really were just a couple of young crazy cats, madly in love, with the calypso as our escape. aahhhhhh.....good times

catjam Downloading now......and thanks to everyone involved in this...much appreciated
Ken Masters Nice one catjam : ) Let me know what you think mate. There really is something on there for everyone
Jackol Oh lawds, I need to get out of the general discussion forum more often, I totally missed this.
On the DL now.

Also, thanks for all the love for my track with mortis.
choonland mass NRG, this one is for me the best tune of the album, one of those rare tracks that silently grows within you, that can really take you into a state of trance and insightfulness just by listening to it, how music should be, thats how i feel at least...

this one and Trimms' "never let go" are simply awesome, i feel like never letting it go :)

well done Trimms and ken, this two tracks are definitely in my fav music EVER, for real

and with this post I became advance member! :)
Ken Masters Cheers Natura. Glad you like it bud : ) This track has had real mixed feedback. Its like Marmite. You either love it or hate it I like to produce things a little out of the norm so no wonder a lot of people don't appreciate it but hey! that's just who I am
Ionosphere http://www.discogs.com/Various-The-Past-The-Present-The-Future/release/1708486

Thank you Mad Max.
choonland
quote:
http://www.discogs.com/Various-The-Past-The-Present-The-Future/release/1708486

Thank you Mad Max.

the only thing missing is the artwork
acidfluxxbass
quote:

Thank you Mad Max.

wow! sweet! =P
Mortis Nicely done, it even links me to a track I made a few years ago
Trimms Since it's on Discogs, can someone PLEASE change it from "Trimms feat. Lauren" to "alex trimmer." There is no Trimms. There is no Lauren. There is only alex trimmer. That would be highly appreciated, to be honest I'm not sure why it was mislabeled on the album in the first place...
Triquatra email the fella who added it to discogs! im sure he wont mind making the correction
acidfluxxbass kk mate, sorted for you.

I also added the album art!
acidfluxxbass
quote:
kk mate, sorted for you.

there are some errors on it, however. the dj buzz links to another dj buzz, and as crazy as this sounds, theres a ken masters who does hip hop in canada!! :|
choonland
quote:
quote:
kk mate, sorted for you.

and as crazy as this sounds, theres a ken masters who does hip hop in canada!! :|

I thought they where the same person
CiALiN haha disco rush is still a mint tune....forgot all about it till today....gave me a warm fuzzy feeling in my pants :D
acidfluxxbass
quote:
Originally posted by CiALiN:
haha disco rush is still a mint tune....forgot all about it till today....gave me a warm fuzzy feeling in my pants :D

fuzzy?

or sticky?
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Naturatech:
quote:
quote:
kk mate, sorted for you.

and as crazy as this sounds, theres a ken masters who does hip hop in canada!! :|

I thought they where the same person

afraid not bud Hes a rapper anyway......not that I dont like rappers or anything but i'm glad there's no DJ Ken Masters & having my name listed on discogs with a date alongside it is a sigh of relief!

CiALiN
quote:
Originally posted by CiALiN:
haha disco rush is still a mint tune....forgot all about it till today....gave me a warm fuzzy feeling in my pants :D

was fuzzy at first...then turned sticky a while later
Ken Masters
quote:
kk mate, sorted for you.

Olly, is there anyway you could change my name on there to DJ Ken Masters & also where it says 'compiled by' if possible? This way anything I make in future will be listed as DJ Ken Masters because this will just get confusing.

Ken Masters (2) isn't the most appealing name

TechnoCal Hey I am just wondering wether I am able to mix these songs at a show I have coming up. Should I ask the producer personally or are these songs up for grabs without that?
Fishy Ur free to mix mine, and i guess the other ones too?
Trimms I assume you can, seeing as they were
a) free
and
b) released as "DJ friendly" tracks.
acidfluxxbass The album is a flagship promoting non-profit based hardcore. The idea was to allow some free tunes to be thrown around and allow listeners and dj's alike to us them. The first two CD's are unmixed, the third is a 'best of'. The continuing series of PPF albums is and shall aspire to be the above

So enjoy!

*edit* I've made all correct updates either requested of blatantly wrong. buzz is now linked with the digital voltage buzz (DJ Buzz (7)), D J Ken Masters is no longer a canadian rapper, and alex trimmer has replaced trimms.

someone should probably vote it correct now
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by TechnoCal:
Hey I am just wondering wether I am able to mix these songs at a show I have coming up. Should I ask the producer personally or are these songs up for grabs without that?

Help yourself, just be sure to give credit where credit is due

catjam Big thanks for the album guys and for all the work/time everyone involved put into it
especially to MR djkenmasters as i hear he put a lot of time and effort into this project

I have to say that iv herd the new bonkers album (brother bought it) and he has listened
to this album also
And we both prefer this album to the bonkers release...which does nothing for me at all

The 1st CD is my fav and the "Fishy - Peace" & "Ionosphere - Never Give Up" were great tracks to begin with imo
there isnt a track i dont like so its hard for me to pick a fav from CD 1

The 2nd CD, although my fav is the first one...i still really enjoyed this also
and thought all the tracks had somethng i liked about them..the only track i cant get into is
Robert Miles - Children (BiG-EL '09 Hardcore Remix) and its only because i like the original
that much i dont think that track should be remixed lol...its a bit daft a reason but thats just my view...nothing personal

Im not a big fan of male vocals but DJ Triquatra - Sleep (Finnished Mix) i thought was really good
so there was only that one track i cant get into but apart from that i really enjoyed this also

So very happy with this release and once again thanks to all involved....
and thanks to DJ Bulby G for his mix and tracks especially "Stuck Record"
and to Ken especially "Mass NRG"...great tune
Ken Masters Thanx catjam. Glad too see you & your bro are enjoying it & to say you prefer it over Bonkers really is saying something!

I know where your coming from though. These albums have got to make money which inturn, restricts how far they can push the musical boundaries. I just wanted to offer something a bit different & have no restrictions as to what we could try.

I'm glad you like 'Mass NRG' aswell. I've had some mixed feedback on this track. Believe me! but like I say, when there's no money involved you can give those in the know something a little different & I thank you for being so open minded to the scene
Meathead
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TechnoCal:
Hey I am just wondering wether I am able to mix these songs at a show I have coming up. Should I ask the producer personally or are these songs up for grabs without that?

Help yourself, just be sure to give credit where credit is due

Just what i was going to ask. Getting my new vinyl emulation business today so ill be throwing a few of these into some sets.
Ken Masters I've been wanting to get that for ages meathead. I've heard mixed feedback on it so its kinda set me back a bit but would love to hear what you think of it m8
foxystacey buzzin its finally here downloadin nw xx
Meathead
quote:
I've been wanting to get that for ages meathead. I've heard mixed feedback on it so its kinda set me back a bit but would love to hear what you think of it m8

Dont get Intimidation Touch thats all the advice i can give so far lol. Apparently Serato is really good though think ill be giving that a go soon.
Ken Masters
quote:
quote:
I've been wanting to get that for ages meathead. I've heard mixed feedback on it so its kinda set me back a bit but would love to hear what you think of it m8

Dont get Intimidation Touch thats all the advice i can give so far lol. Apparently Serato is really good though think ill be giving that a go soon.

Yeah, i've heard Serato is the way to go m8. I'll get myself that as soon as I can rub 2 pennies together
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by foxystacey:
buzzin its finally here downloadin nw xx

Let me know what you think Stacey. It varies from the old skool right through to the newer stuff so well worth havin a listen right through
Trimms
quote:
quote:

Serato is insane. It is truly amazing and really the professional standard these days.

frozt There needs to be more albums like this. i'm always looking for singles to throw in my mixes.
Audio Warfare Serato is wicked. 100% recommended.
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by frozt:
There needs to be more albums like this. i'm always looking for singles to throw in my mixes.

This certainly wont be the last so keep your eyes peeled frozt

TheOneNOnly This is kind of late...well very late but I decided to put up all the songs from PPF onto You Tube, then put them into playlists.

So if anyone wants to use the Play Lists (Like if you're at work, want to show it off, whatever) here are the links:

CD One Playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=38E754AF476001D2

CD Two Playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C4CB0C3DBDC89ACC

The Playlists are in order of the order on the CD Download.
Triquatra its a Q...

....DJ TriQuatra

Try - Qwat - Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! :P

also - the song is called "DJ Triquatra - Sleep (Finnished Mix)"
flux is a different song thats signed to NSR but was misslabeled on the PPF cover
Wilky Is this stil available for download?
tru bass
quote:
Is this stil available for download?

yeah go on page one of this thread and get it on the megaupload link
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by tru bass:
quote:
Is this stil available for download?

yeah go on page one of this thread and get it on the megaupload link

Niceonebud
Wilky on the download now
acidfluxxbass
quote:
Originally posted by TheOneNOnly:
This is kind of late...well very late but I decided to put up all the songs from PPF onto You Tube, then put them into playlists.

So if anyone wants to use the Play Lists (Like if you're at work, want to show it off, whatever) here are the links:

CD One Playlist:

CD Two Playlist:

hey man. just so you know, this project wasnt a happyhardcore.com project as the description suggests that, tbh. This project was released across the web on various sites and its HQ is, in fact, at www.narcoticradio.co.uk. if possible could you link the viewers to that website instad of to hhc.com
:)
TheOneNOnly
quote:
its a Q...

....DJ TriQuatra

Try - Qwat - Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! :P

also - the song is called "DJ Triquatra - Sleep (Finnished Mix)"
flux is a different song thats signed to NSR but was misslabeled on the PPF cover

Sorry mate I'll fix that.

I was just going off what was on the download, haha.
TheOneNOnly
quote:
quote:
This is kind of late...well very late but I decided to put up all the songs from PPF onto You Tube, then put them into playlists.

CD One Playlist:

CD Two Playlist:

hey man. just so you know, this project wasnt a happyhardcore.com project as the description suggests that, tbh. This project was released across the web on various sites and its HQ is, in fact, at www.narcoticradio.co.uk. if possible could you link the viewers to that website instad of to hhc.com

Yeah I'll re-do all of them.

I'm just gonna add in HHC was apart of it, but NR as well as various other places helped.

Sound good?

Now that I got them all up all I'll have to do is copy and paste.
Wilky alll downloaded and shall be on cd later and blasted at high vol.. as oon as i can leave good greef xtra hard alone haha
TheOneNOnly Eh, this is what I came up with after just waking up:

Like what you heard?

All the songs in this album (The Past, The Present, The Future) where made/remixed by a Collaboration of users at Happy Hardcore (dot com), and Narcotic Radio (dot co dot uk). You're also able to download both the CDs (Plus a bonus CD mixed by one of our users), which comes along with the Cover Art + Back Art.

Come join the sites if you liked what you heard! Happy Hardcore (dot com) and Narcotic Radio (dot co dot uk) both have aspiring sites, and a radio station that plays epic tunes every day.

Seems good enough?
Wilky
quote:
Eh, this is what I came up with after just waking up:

Like what you heard?

All the songs in this album (The Past, The Present, The Future) where made/remixed by a Collaboration of users at Happy Hardcore (dot com), and Narcotic Radio (dot co dot uk). You're also able to download both the CDs (Plus a bonus CD mixed by one of our users), which comes along with the Cover Art + Back Art.

Come join the sites if you liked what you heard! Happy Hardcore (dot com) and Narcotic Radio (dot co dot uk) both have aspiring sites, and a radio station that plays epic tunes every day.

Seems good enough?

justified and credited enough for me
TheOneNOnly Okay I re-did all the descriptions, and the song name.

Everything should be good now, hopefully.
Ken Masters
quote:
Okay I re-did all the descriptions, and the song name.

Thanks for taking the time to do this. Its great to see it listed on youtube & should grab a bit more interest : )

Come to think of it, its nearly time to put together another free album. Can't wait to see what we can all pull together for the next one. I'm open to any ideas people may have for the next one, name change, album style & layout, ect....
CiALiN
quote:
quote:

Thanks for taking the time to do this. Its great to see it listed on youtube & should grab a bit more interest : )

Come to think of it, its nearly time to put together another free album. Can't wait to see what we can all pull together for the next one. I'm open to any ideas people may have for the next one, name change, album style & layout, ect....

yeah would be great if you organised anotheer...along the same lines as the last..
Wilky had a little listen and got it back on.. ****in good shite guy's.. im ****in jealous!!!

TheOneNOnly
quote:
quote:

Oh no problem.

If you guys do another free album I'll be sure to put it up when it comes out.
SPOOX Thanks very much. I'll have some of this.
D-tor Carte Blanche - Veracocha (Nothern Soldier 09' Hardcore Remix) is better than Darwin's recent Carte Blanche, imo
Ken Masters hey, thats some praise. Gonna start sortin the next instalment of PPF over the coming months. Time to blow that old one out the water !
DJ-Hutchy
quote:
hey, thats some praise. Gonna start sortin the next instalment of PPF over the coming months. Time to blow that old one out the water !

Sounds good ken, its been a long time since we last spoke m8!!!
Ken Masters too right Hutchy, been a while! Hope your good mate. I've been stupidly busy with the station over the past year but have decided to postpone the live shows on there for the time being so I can give all my time to Production & concentrate more on projects like this again.
Ionosphere Good.
D-tor I really do hope you guys announce plans for a sequel! There were a lot of great tracks on this album, and it really got me into the genre. ^^
Ken Masters Glad to see our album helped secure your love of Hardcore D-tor

You'll be happy to know, as i'm sure everyone else will be, I plan to start putting together "PPF 2" (highly doubt we'll stick with PPF) nearer the end of this year. Around Sep/Oct time but its never too early to start putting some track ideas down with the album in mind....
Triquatra
quote:
never too early to start putting some track ideas down with the album in mind....

already on it sir! :)
Ken Masters
quote:
quote:
never too early to start putting some track ideas down with the album in mind....

already on it sir! :)

ahhh now this! this is an organised man ^^^ take note u lot :P

nice one dude, lookin forward to hearing em ; ) Be great to see how everyones progressed since the last album...

Triquatra hehe, not exactly - i take alot of time over it (lazy) and dont rush
tru bass I have no way of making tracks :( bahh
You know those three tracks (or so) I made that are in the pipeline for narcotic records, do you reckon they are good enough to be put on this album ken?
Ken Masters Sorry Tom, had a listen there mate, & the ideas for the melodies are awesome & have certainly got potential but the overall mastering is letting them down.

I'm going to be a right fussy bugger with what tracks make it on the album this time round, unlike the last time where everyone involved got a track on. This time round i'll have to be much more strict. A lot of tracks wont make it to the final album but it's only going to keep the standard of the finished article as high as possible.

How come you can't get making tunes mate? I mean, i'm only gonna start listening to possible album tracks Sep/Oct time & the finished album wont be released until a few months after that so you've got loads of time to get something sorted.
DJ-Hutchy
quote:
too right Hutchy, been a while! Hope your good mate. I've been stupidly busy with the station over the past year but have decided to postpone the live shows on there for the time being so I can give all my time to Production & concentrate more on projects like this again.

Good to hear m8!!! And you probz worked harder than any1 in radio :P
But defos need a good chat n catch up, as ive too been working hard on my producing and dj'n skills, ill pm ya my addy again bud!!!!

Ken Masters I know a lot of people are keen to get the next installment of "PPF" underway so just to let everyone know we will kick this off after the HHC.com Remix comp has been & gone. Looking at about Dec/Jan time, most likely after NY tbh as we all know just how busy Dec is!

The reason I wanted to make this clear was because it's never too early to start getting ideas down with the album in mind (I know many of you already are, myself included). This way we'll be well prepared when I start putting the wheels in motion.

Really looking forward to this but first.....it's comp time!

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=51568&whichpage=1
Triquatra +1 awesome!
D-tor mfw I remember Megaupload is gone.

Anyone want to reupload?
Triquatra http://dj-triquatra.com/mp3/PPF/artwork.rar
http://dj-triquatra.com/mp3/PPF/CD1.rar
http://dj-triquatra.com/mp3/PPF/CD2.rar
http://dj-triquatra.com/mp3/PPF/CD3.rar

Ken Masters After 4 years album number 2 is underway!

Check out the thread here & get involved!

PPF 2 Thread - http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=59289
Nasty_Nate The links on the main post don't seem to work anymore. Could someone reupload this please?
Triquatra
quote:
Originally posted by Nasty_Nate:
The links on the main post don't seem to work anymore. Could someone reupload this please?

I've just fixed the links, they should work now...
and here is a link to PPF2 :)

http://www.dj-triquatra.com/mp3/PPF/ppf2.zip
Nasty_Nate Greatly appreciated, thanks. Just curious, is there a reason track 2 is missing from the first disc? Was it never originally included?
Triquatra is that on PPF1 or 2? I don't actually have them on my computer at the moment so can't check - plus I'm leaching my neighbours internet too so can't download them off my own site haha!

I can't remember any reason for any of the tracks not to be included so there is a chance that it somehow got missed out from the zip/rar! I think you can still download them on hardcore highlights so perhaps its included in that copy!?

Slightly off subject, but I should really re-visit/redo "sleep" (and a few of my other older tracks) and get them mastered.
Sc@r :)
Ken Masters A blast from the past!

JUST TO BE CLEAR, THIS ISNT THE UPCOMING PPF 2014 RELEASE, THIS WAS THE FIRST FROM WAY BACK IN 2009, THINGS HAVE CERTAINLY COME A LONG WAY SINCE THEN! STILL WORTH A LISTEN TO SEE WHERE IT ALL BEGAN...
Ikstra Sorry for the bump, does anyone have a working download link for this? 2013 is on HardcoreHighlights, but I can't obtain this anywhere.
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Ikstra:
Sorry for the bump, does anyone have a working download link for this? 2013 is on HardcoreHighlights, but I can't obtain this anywhere.

Hang tight & I'll sort something out for you :) did you pick this one up mate? http://www.ppf2014.info

Rowan, is this still on your server mate? I have it at home but stuck on the dreaded nightshift :(

Man! Where have the years gone!?
Ikstra
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:

Hang tight & I'll sort something out for you :) did you pick this one up mate? http://www.ppf2014.info

Rowan, is this still on your server mate? I have it at home but stuck on the dreaded nightshift :(

Thanks mate :), absolutely no rush.

That was what prompted the search to be quite honest. Loved it and grabbed '13 (still haven't listened, but it's on my musical todo list for the next few days).

I loved your mix of "Alive" on HU7 BTW, my personal favourite from the album.
Ken Masters
quote:
quote:

That was what prompted the search to be quite honest. Loved it and grabbed '13 (still haven't listened, but it's on my musical todo list for the next few days).

There you go buddy, & anyone else who's feeling nostalgic :) - http://we.tl/tH6VmVrX6F
trippnface *swoop*
Ken Masters
quote:
quote:
quote:

There you go buddy, & anyone else who's feeling nostalgic :) - http://we.tl/tH6VmVrX6F

One of my favorites from the first album, always good memories having a listen through again :)

Mortis & Jackol - Candy Rock

SantiagoVarsovia Oh my... Children (BIG-EL 09' Hardcore Remix) sounds so good, but anyone have some possibility to make a re-up of this album?
Ken Masters I don't think I even have a copy of this anymore. Anyone got it stashed away anywhere?
martinj1985 this guy has it on youtube

Samination i only have the 2013 and 2014 ones im afraid :(
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
i only have the 2013 and 2014 ones im afraid :(

I'm sorry to say im the same! :( 2009! Two thousand & bloody nine! Wow!

Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by martinj1985:
this guy has it on youtube

Nice find :)
trippnface I thought you uploaded all of em recently?

Candy Rock & Alone are ****ing bangers.

** oh wow; " recently" was over 2 years ago. lol. god damnit...

didnt realize there was even physical copies; thats badass .

Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
I thought you uploaded all of em recently?

Candy Rock & Alone are ****ing bangers.

** oh wow; " recently" was over 2 years ago. lol. god damnit...

didnt realize there was even physical copies; thats badass .

I recently reuploaded the Future State Hardcore series but not the PPF. I'll have a rummage around...
Elipton
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by martinj1985:
this guy has it on youtube

Nice find :)

Oh my god, the memories!

Fishy was an incredible artist. I kept in touch with him for a few years after this project. I need to see how he's doing these days
SantiagoVarsovia
quote:

Oh damn. But thx for answer and reaction.
I need to snoop deeper ;) I'll answer when I find.
Elipton
quote:
Originally posted by SantiagoVarsovia:
quote:

Oh damn. But thx for answer and reaction.
I need to snoop deeper ;) I'll answer when I find.

I might still have a copy of this. I'll try find it.

It took 7.44 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page