Radio listeners 156+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Children of the night repressed

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Don Giovanni Dunno if u all know yet but IMO has nakatomi's children of the the night in stock now.
CAT NO: 9254210
LABEL: Zomba Records
4 Mixes Of Classic Track QFX 1st Mix, Original Radio Edit, QFX New Mix, QFX 1st Mix Intrumental

I know a lot of people have been searching long and hard for this tune... :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haeobogoblin yeah, i saw that yesterday! and im(probably) gonna order it soon :D

"Just because I have a head shaped like an amusing pile of mashed potato, doesn't mean I'm not sophisticated"
Weasel I've heard this track a little too many times...
Its a classic, but that doesnt make it un-cheesey

I don’t mean to be rude, it just come naturally
Chrysostomou wicked cheers for the info mate......

ps. If anyone is interested and doesn't already know IMO records has the biggest (as far as i know) tape pack selection in the uk.... go to www.imorecords.com(i think):):)

miss-mitzi there is no way they have the biggest their shop couldnt handle that!
i know they have a lot of tekkno
have any ov u bn 2 their shop b4?

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
Weasel lol, i said i would not buy it, but i went up to my local HMV and got it there for £2.99 lol
just my lunch money so, it was worth it

I don’t mean to be rude, it just come naturally
silver I don't think it's re-pressed I think it's old stock.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
atomicb 2.99 in hmv? DAMN YOU :S I'm still saving to buy it off some people on this board (I'm sooo poor :P)

virus it was repressed.. its on juno too in the new release section

"GREAT, JUST GREAT now hardcore will die! THANKS A BUNCH!!!"
mc lyrical its in hmv (vinyl and cd). popped in today to get that ministry hardcore cd and its in the top 40 chart realese section its also in virgin to(its described as a fast trance/house tune ?!! it is the hc mix though.

Last night and the night before... Tommyknockers knocking at my door
atomicb btw the radio edit, is it mixable? coz all the dowloads I haver of it it seems so short I don't have a clue how to mix it :S

and I'll do some reserach on the vigin/hmv thing - is that the XXL mix they have?

EDIT: The repessed juno one? where I can't find it :S

Midway_raver Yeah it's fine....it must be repressed coz i found it in ashby today for £2.99. And yeah it is mixable.

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
atomicb thanks a lot, I've orderd the one from imo, and I'll have a look out for the one in hmv/ virgin when I get the chance :)

DJSuperb Yeah, its a new version. The original QFX rmxs had the same cover (the one with the photo on the front) as the original bit in a different colour. This new one has space invaders on it for some reason?!?!

12" of Love
DJ_Solstice hahahaha - u gotta read this review that hmv.co.uk said about this....

Reviews
hmv.co.uk 14.10.2002
Originally a happy hardcore classic from the 90's, 'Children Of The Night' resurfaces just in time to catch the coat tails of the current hardcore revival (spearheaded by Scooter, of course). An energetic rave anthem that straddles the pop-dance boundaries with relative ease, it's an uplifting stomp that's a must for fans of Scooter and Flip'n'Fill's recent output. QFX turn up with several differing mixes that'll appeal more to the dancefloor.

"spearheaded by scooter"?? WHAT? how the **** did they figure that???
scooter made trance not ****ing hardcore!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR the ignorance of some people!!! :p

"Horns Crew Dont Stop! Whistle Posse Pump It Up!!"
atomicb yeah man that is disgraceful! well hopefully my copy from imo turns up tommrow.. if only I'd know same thing in hmv, woulda saved 3 quid.. oh well who cares :)

StrifeII sweet

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Haeobogoblin bought mine yesterday from HMV (who normally overprice/overcharge one hell of alot) for £3.00 (or £3.99)

"Just because I have a head shaped like an amusing pile of mashed potato, doesn't mean I'm not sophisticated"
virus that new cover they have is uggggly

"GREAT, JUST GREAT now hardcore will die! THANKS A BUNCH!!!"
atomicb meh the cover is ok, stands out a bit in my collection though lol

Dj Tripnosis Well, I'm really glad i finally got a copy of it. The rarity probly just took a kick in the ass but whateves, the track is all i wanted . Idon't give a damn really how rare it was. To be honest if i paid like 30 or more quid for it and found now that it was going foronly 3 pounds regardless of the label it's pressed on, id be super pissed. well, i'm glad i'm not super pissed cause that would be super anoying

cheers !

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -
Doctor_Dangle so the repress doesnt have the original xxl version on it?

------------------------------------------------------------
39th and proud member of The I Hate TheGDman Club
atomicb sadly no, I stil want that mix, but I'm broke :/

silver The pressing quaility is good I thought.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
dj1234 everybody needs to get a copy of sub ace a aura my dreams it is ****ing bangin.

It took 1.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page