Radio listeners 175+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 How many of you rave natural

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Shaker C'mon en ravers far and wide!!! how many of you ravers actually rave naturally!! gotta say though my first rave i dun natural and from there on pills have been my best m8!! LOL!

DJ STYLUS Nah fuk takin drugs!!! Who needs them!!!

I have worked on a very acurate theory that has taken many hours

Human + Drugs = Hippies

Just my opinion though =D

---------------------------------------------------
You Know Life, is all about expression.
You only live once, and your not coming back.
So express yourself!
strychnine I've raved au naturel ... does that count?

toxic
quote:
Originally posted by saintberry:
but my most fun nights have been mashed nights

couldnt have said it better myself

Crack another one !!!
weba_d
quote:
Originally posted by toxic:
quote:
but my most fun nights have been mashed nights

couldnt have said it better myself

Crack another one !!!

good choc chip bickies

"what goes up must come down"...so keep popin!

WEBA D
strychnine
quote:
Originally posted by DJ STYLUS:
I have worked on a very acurate theory that has taken many hours

Human + Drugs = Hippies

First off, adding drugs to a human, even *if* it does change that human's social category, will not multiply the human, so your theory should be rephrased:

Human + Drugs = Hippy

Reordering the equation, we then have:

Drugs = Hippy - Human

However, the characteristics that separate a hippy from a generic human (Hippy - Human) include clothing, lifestyle and attitude:

Hippy - Human = Clothes + Lifestyle + Attitude (where Lifestyle is the sum of a number of additive components, one of which is Drugs)

Combining the two equations, then, we have:

Clothes + Lifestyle + Attitude = Drugs

As you can see, this cannot be possible, unless:

Clothes = (Lifestyle - Drugs) = Attitude = 0

Therefore, your theory would only hold if the human in question is a naked hippy with no attitude who does nothing but take drugs.

Sy.
Agent_Double_EE I go natural! I've tried drugs but I never had as much fun as when I party sober plus you can remember the whole night and dance like I've never danced before! (especailly to happy hardcore)

fazza depends on what i feel like on the day! raves can be just as good, sometimes better when u go sober. but saying that u cant beat the sheer euphoria of a mash up!

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"
aznwasian
quote:
Originally posted by strychnine:
[quote]Originally posted by DJ STYLUS:

Drugs = Hippy - Human

Clothes + Lifestyle + Attitude = Drugs

Hippy - Human = Clothes + Lifestyle + Attitude

Clothes = (Lifestyle - Drugs) = Attitude = 0

haha it sounds like a geometry proof.

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.aZnWaSiAn.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
mc lyrical i ahve a much better night when I stay straight hardcore sounds awesome whatever state you are in. just if your straight headed you remember it the next day

Last night and the night before... Tommyknockers knocking at my door
Oli G i usualy rave natural cos i drive, if im not driving the only drug ill touch is alcohol, the rest dont apeal to me, nowt against others who do em tho

Garage Is where You Keep Your ****in Car
House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
saintberry here is the big question: those of you who play clubs/raves/partys, you play sober?

i can still bash out a good mix while rolling, or stoned...but i was @ a house party once had a few too many beers and Ah! my goddess it was shocking! playing pissed is too hard.

i rkn acid would be pretty good for mixing psy or goa, that shit is so complex and there are so many crazy sounds you could only understand it on acid *lol*

Oli G i ALWAYS play sober
spliff = cant concentrate
beer = cant see

Garage Is where You Keep Your ****in Car
House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
DJ_Solstice neva touched pills, never intend too either - the music is my drug - well, add a few beers to that and im sorted :p

"Horns Crew Dont Stop! Whistle Posse Pump It Up!!"
DJ-SK8 I use to do so much drugs, like i was a ****in crack head (For the record, i'v never done crack, it's just an expretion) for about 2 years, and then i had one of those moral delemas about what i'm doing to my body, and i just quit like that (I still smoke copious amounts of pot).

But eversince i stoped, i realise how much the modern scene revolves around getting shit faced all the time, and thats terned me off partying completetly. I only ever go to see certain djs, or if a friend is throwing/spining the party.

My god how long have those mice been living your back fat?!?!?!
weba_d I listen to hhc all the time..listen to it at raves...listen to it off my head
*its all the same just differnet places and diffents times*

WEBA D
Don Giovanni I've been going to raves for about 3 years now, I go out ever chance I can get.

Never been high, never been drunk, and have no desire to do so either.

I feed off the music and the vibe of the party. Dancing is true an incredible feeling for me.

Funny thing is I go a lot harder than most people, ESPECIALLY when the hardcore comes on. I get their usually about when the party is first starting and stay until the last record is spun.
I've been asked quite a few times what it is that I take by people. All I can say is 2 parts hydrogen and 1 part oxygen...It's really funny cause either don’t know what I’m talking about and ask how much for pills like that, or just stare at me blankly, and say 'your insane.'

What can I say I have good adrenal glands? haha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
strychnine My main problem with raving straight is that I'm a pack-a-day smoker who's also athsmatic - my breath goes very quickly, especially since the way I dance sees me get airborne quite a lot.

Don't get me wrong here - this is NOT an excuse, and it DOESN'T justify the amount of substances I ingest. I'm not kidding myself here, I take drugs for the high; whatever pharmacological benefits I get are strictly secondary. I just find it difficult to stay upright on the dancefloor without the bronchio-dilation that drugs in the amphetamine family give.

My main problem with raving straight is that I'm a pack-a-day smoker who's also athsmatic - my breath goes very quickly, especially since the way I dance sees me get airborne quite a lot.

hehehe i love stompers...that s one thing i must say that sucks about sydney tho, 90% of you suck @ dancing.

hope you come to hyperspeed...ill be one of the few jumping round having a good ol gabber stomp. woulnt be hard to spot in a sydney crowd, all the pov hand dancers ;)

strychnine
quote:
hehehe i love stompers...that s one thing i must say that sucks about sydney tho, 90% of you suck @ dancing.

hope you come to hyperspeed...ill be one of the few jumping round having a good ol gabber stomp. woulnt be hard to spot in a sydney crowd, all the pov hand dancers ;)

LOL ... you must be basing your assessment on what you've seen at Utopias and other mixed-genre parties, where you got a high percentage of trance- and house-heads *trying* to dance to hardcore. I've been to all-hardcore parties where the whole dancefloor was *packed* with people either trekking (HHC-nuts) or stomping (gabbers) - a beautiful sight it is.

And yeah, I'll be seeing you at Hyperspeed, mate. Hope you got some sturdy dancin' shoes

WEBA D
Don Giovanni
quote:
people either trekking (HHC-nuts) or stomping (gabbers) - a beautiful sight it is.

Stomping i can see what that is. But trekking???? crazy auzzi slang :P

I don't bother following names of dance styles i just go have fun and go nuts :)

So anyway can u desribe this trekking?

'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
toxic
quote:
Originally posted by weba_d:
so true..you will see saintberry, at HGS the dance style of the REAL ravers
no drunken kooks will be seen here.. maybe toxic

drunken kooks?
i think not

Crack another one !!!
weba_d did i say toxic..sorry i mean strychine

WEBA D
strychnine
quote:
Originally posted by Don Giovanni:
Stomping i can see what that is. But trekking???? crazy auzzi slang :P

Trekking refers to the Nordic Trek (aka Candy-step, but some would argue that they're different). It's similar to house-stepping but without the 2nd and 4th steps, so it's basically just having one foot in front and one behind, and changing their positions with every beat (cycle completed twice per bar of music). Looks like aerobics ... I'm sure you've seen it before. I'm not much into names either, but on one newsgroup I subscribed to they spent a whole heap of time discussing this s*** and I looked it up so I'd know what they were babbling about.

quote:
Originally posted by weba_d
no drunken kooks will be seen here.. maybe toxic

did i say toxic..sorry i mean strychine

"Drunken kook"? I resent that - I'm not *drunk*.

People say I calm down when I take drugs, less screaming, shouting and bouncing lol!!!

-------------------------
Number 2301 is godverdomme het HARDSTE!

'Living in my world is easy, there is only peace, love and ... ecstacy'
DJ Mouse usually i enjoy it better when i'm totally pissed and a spliff or 2 but i won't go any higher than that

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
terry6680 mmmm beer! eases the pain!

mc lyrical I used to smoke pot when I did mcing at small events (calms the nerves!). but now im proud to say I can stomp all night long completely drug free. Id be telling A lie if I said I had never took a pill. But they **** with your head in the long term, what goes up must come down!!.
Some people think if they go straight headed they will have a shit nite, try it you may be suprised!! (I was)

Last night and the night before... Tommyknockers knocking at my door
Xenochrome When raving...sober 95% of the time...I don't drink very often and I don't smoke the herb (I lost a VERY good job because of the stuff)...I will pop a few pills once in a while
When playing...ALWAYS sober

DJ Mouse i find it harder to mix when i'm pissed so i'll just have a pint or 2

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
Shaker "Don Giovanni" You realted to Aria Giovanni by any chance??

Annex Hey, i'm all about sobriety.. specially at the party, now granted i don't know go as hard as my good friend don giovanni.. (cuz he's bloody insane, that cat shouldn't have legs, he should have bloody stumps for how hard he goes at it!) but the music.. . the atmosphere, the people, everything... it's all just so damn good, who needs to get 'mashed'!

btw.... to that last post, Shaker.. Don Giovanni replies and i quote.. "who the hell is aria giovanni"

-----------------------
potatoe :)
keep on smiling
noiz labs asid. for me. :) . provides the nesesary mental energy that speed seems to lak. oh yeh and i think gabba and hardcore r the best things to dance to .. there is sooo much skill in volved. :) :) .. . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and fun . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. .. .

xxhappyxx yup i do...n still have a wikid time, just dont really need nethin else! n if i drink then i wud just fall asleep..!

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
Awesome always natural :E

raar.

It took 2.06 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page