Total online 1759
 Radio listeners 152+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Worldwide Freeform 2CD FULL INFO & BUY!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Thumpa

After months of blood, sweat and tears, I am happy to announce that the Worldwide Freeform Album is now available to pre order! 20 brand new unmixed full length tracks over 2 CDs, with a whopping 18 tracks never released before and 17 absolute exclusives never to be released on any other format! Full artwork in a shiny brand new double jewel case! All tracks professionally mastered by mastering engineers like Andy @ Mindsurf and Ruffage @ Pure Focus. These tracks sound GREAT!

Freeform is a Worldwide movement, with producers, DJs and ravers from around the World following an 'anything goes' attitude to hardcore. This album represents many different styles and tempos, from the melodic beauty of Alek Szhala's 'Astraia' and Sam one & Horzi's 'Macropsia', to the 140bpm breakbeat vibes of 'Raver's Legacy' by Cyrez, to the the intricate landscape of Oli G's 'Mood Music' remix, the downright ravey '34m' by Gammer and the dark and driving psy trance influenced 'Warlock' by Lost Soul, and everything in between. I have spent months compiling this album, and I honestly believe there isn't a duff track on this.

This is the 2010 bible of freeform...

Clips!

CD1

01. Alek Szhala - Astraia
02. Freestyle - The Sleeper
03. Ponder - Alignment
04. Aryx - Chaldea
05. Phyton - Heroes Of War
06. Jnks - Type O'Negative
07. Grimsoul - Enchanted Mind
08. Sam One - Need For Beat
09. Gammer - 34m
10. A.B - Tekno1

CD2

01. Devastate - Mood Music (Oli G remix)
02. Sam One & Horzi - Macropsia
03. Endemic - Lunar Energy
04. Rampant & Transcend - Stimulant
05. Voycey & Douglas - Surface Of The Sun
06. Alex Sash - Transmission
07. Cyrez - Raver's Legacy
08. Ephexis - Sick Seduction
09. Lost Soul - Warlock
10. Firefly - Secret Passageway

The album is STRICTLY LIMITED EDITION (I know a lot of people will tell you their release is limited edition blah blah, but I don't lie about stuff like this, when its gone, its gone!) and its first come first served. The album will be available on a few sites in the near future but the only way to guarantee your copy is to pre order NOW!

The album is priced 11 inc free P&P to the UK and 13 to the rest of the world. Paypal payments to [email protected] NOW! Some people have already informally reserved their copy so if you read this and you like the tracks, I strongly suggest you log into paypal and get ordering. Cheques/Postal Orders are also accepted, please email [email protected] if you want any more info.

Anyone who knows me knows I haven't been running this label like an amateur. The tracks are amazing, the finished product looks great and the album will sell. Make sure you get your copy NOW!

Thanks for reading and feel free to share this on any forums, facebook, twitter etc and help the cause. Albums paid for will be sent out in the next few weeks. Feedback is welcome on the tracks, there really is something for everyone on this album!

Thumpa x
Fishy Actually gonna get this! That Warlock track is sick
Dante I ordered earlier! GIMMEH
Rayovac I came. I saw.

(Not in that order).

Oh, I also bought!
smythy-endemic This is wicked! its having an amazing response! looking forwrd for this one =)
Audio Warfare Some awesome stuff on here man. Will definitely be picking it up. 8)
Thumpa Half the stock has gone already in pre sales, and anyone who knows me knows I don't lie!

GET ON IT!
ChrisDale Cant wait for this, pre-orderd a few days back
Thumpa Got your order mate, will email everyone in a few days with a date!
Quicksilver So um... I just pay 13 to your PayPal account and that's it?
Thumpa That is it. I'm trustworthy, don't worry about that.
Quicksilver I know you are mate, I was just making sure that was the way to order. :)

Paid now! Can't wait... Sick Seduction alone makes it worth it. :D
Triquatra sounds absolutly fantastic, gutted that i dont have any green at the moment :(
Dante
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
sounds absolutly fantastic, gutted that i dont have any green at the moment :(

Weed?
Triquatra soylent green.

i dont smoke
Jimouk Now this is an album worth getting excited about
sashman15 This has been in the works for a while guys, melodic, sick, crazy, twisted, euphoricly awesome Freeform!
Thumpa Bump!
Quicksilver Don't you mean... thump?
Thumpa Last few copies, get the World's best drinks coaster right here!
Cotts
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
Last few copies, get the World's best drinks coaster right here!

I can't wait to put my beer on it! Been trying to find a solution to watermarks on the table for ages, thanks Worldwide Freeform!
scottyd2k9 Thumpa i hope im not too late ive sent you the money through paypal, email [email protected], thanks alot...........
Thumpa Received with thanks, coasters should be sent out next week or week after.
minicoz Is the 13 in Euros or what? I really want to get a copy!
scottyd2k9
quote:
Originally posted by minicoz:
Is the 13 in Euros or what? I really want to get a copy!

no english pounds 13.00
Thumpa Less than 10 copies left!
Dante
quote:
Less than 10 copies left!

Damn, how many were made?
scottyd2k9 whats the drinks coaster and how do i getone lol ??
Thumpa Someone sent me an insulting private message saying this album was a 'coaster'. Its the only coaster with brand new tracks from Gammer, Alek Szahala, Ephexis, Lost Soul and more!

I can count the copies left on one hand, 11 to paypal [email protected] if you're in the UK or 13 for rest of the World. Cheers!
Samination so, when shall we receive the massmail?
Thumpa I think by the end of next week they'll be sent out :)
treetherealest Limited editions are weak. I can understand if places aren't able to afford to get some things pressed again, but if something sells, then I don't see why there should be no possibility it would be available in the future. I just always thought music was about having it reach as many ears that want to hear it (or pay for it), not something is used as a self-indulgence tool so people can brag about having something others don't. Maybe I am just a dick.

The music is way awesome though. If it's around in the future I will pick it up.
Thumpa Hi mate!

There are more being made next week to cope with the demand, Nu Energy will have some in stock. But...like all things in life, if you snooze, you lose!
Samination I never understood the limited/collectors edition stuff. It only helps to drive the 2nd hand business, which in the end doesnt go to the original sellers
Rayovac
quote:
Someone sent me an insulting private message saying this album was a 'coaster'. Its the only coaster with brand new tracks from Gammer, Alek Szahala, Ephexis, Lost Soul and more!

Who was it? We shall remove his tonsils, without any anesthetic! :D
Thumpa Few copies left, shipping starts next week!
djdavo anyone got there copy yet ?
if not when will it be shipped ?
Sprakie Whoa! Give me a while to sell some of my old gear and i'll be topping up your paypal account! :-)
Thumpa CDs will be sent this week so I doubt anyone has received theirs yet!

Copies are still being sold for anyone interested...
Thumpa All copies have now been sent out boys and girls! :)
Dante Only need to patiently wait then! :p
scottyd2k9 WOOOOW that was quick just got mine through post, gunna listen to it later....
Samination got mine today, currently listening to track 2
Samination CD1 has some very nice gems, like Chalder.

Didnt really feel CD2, but then i prefer freeform at 180bpm+
Thumpa No one makes freeform actually at 180bpm. Just turn the pitch up!
Mad Max
quote:
No one makes freeform actually at 180bpm. Just turn the pitch up!

lol init
Samination guess i need to get a plugin for foobar then :(
KittenNipples I wish I found this page a year ago =[ Those tracks are amazing, and youtube does them no justice. Sick Seduction has got to be by far the most amazing freeform I have ever heard! Im going to be on this site daily, im not gonna let something of this caliber slip through my fingers ever again.
Mad Max
quote:
Originally posted by KittenNipples:
I wish I found this page a year ago =[ Those tracks are amazing, and youtube does them no justice. Sick Seduction has got to be by far the most amazing freeform I have ever heard! Im going to be on this site daily, im not gonna let something of this caliber slip through my fingers ever again.

Did u miss the second one? Thats sold out now too :(
KittenNipples
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Max:
quote:
I wish I found this page a year ago =[ Those tracks are amazing, and youtube does them no justice. Sick Seduction has got to be by far the most amazing freeform I have ever heard! Im going to be on this site daily, im not gonna let something of this caliber slip through my fingers ever again.

Sadly yes, I just discovered this site only a few days ago..

Samination what I've understood, It's actually up to the artists if they want to be have their songs re-released, so you might get lucky on a few of the tracks
Thumpa
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Max:
quote:

Sadly yes, I just discovered this site only a few days ago..

Hi!

I actually have 2 or 3 copies left of 'Ultimate Worldwide Freeform', please go to www.rebuildmusic.com for all the info you need on how to order, and clips of all the tracks!

Thumpa Sami - all tracks on both albums were 100% exclusive to the CD apart from 34m by Gammer, but it looks like he's not doing anything with it so that was pretty much exclusive to the CD also!
Samination
quote:
Sami - all tracks on both albums were 100% exclusive to the CD apart from 34m by Gammer, but it looks like he's not doing anything with it so that was pretty much exclusive to the CD also!

lucky you! i thought everything was licensed

It took 1.78 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page