Radio listeners 171+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Joey Riot update...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
joey riot Lately has been manic in the studio. Here's links to the tracks that are finished and currently in my sets if you wanna have a wee listen...

http://soundcloud.com/joeyriot/coming-closer-joey-riot-brisk-jr-powa-mix

http://soundcloud.com/joeyriot/kansas-city-shuffle-joey-riot-vs-rawcous-ron-e

http://soundcloud.com/joeyriot/****in-shit-music-sy-joey-riot

http://soundcloud.com/joeyriot/hardstyle-pioneers-joey-riot-vs-hustler-hardcheck

http://soundcloud.com/joeyriot/lost-sem-voce-joey-riot

In that pile is UK hardcore, Hardstyle & Harddance/trance
Feedback and constructive criticism is always welcome and appreciated.

Joey
The Dopeman oft joey hardstyle pioneers is a awesome track am not into hardstyle but if it sounds like that then a may buy a few hardstyle albums any decent sites that sell hardstyle??
Samination not gonna bother listen, since I don't like most of your stuff (sorry, I basicly stopped liking it when LT started :((( )... but have you produced any gabber since double header?
Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by t-bone:
am not into hardstyle but if it sounds like that then a may buy a few hardstyle albums

Hardstyle can be really really good. Some tracks are much batter than hardcore tracks. I find it a bit hit and miss as a genre though but one thing is for sure, hardcore producers really need to start pushing the hardcore/style cross over genre. Joey really is at the forefront of this idea if you ask me.
The Dopeman i like jumpstyle n ma cuzin says that its pretty simalar to hardstyle n ur right bo the hardcore/hardstyle crossover the scene dus need to go in a different direction (needs to be a lot harder) coz its a bit borin now so borin am goin bk to listenin to the rez/judgement day events etc
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
quote:
am not into hardstyle but if it sounds like that then a may buy a few hardstyle albums

Hardstyle can be really really good. Some tracks are much batter than hardcore tracks. I find it a bit hit and miss as a genre though but one thing is for sure, hardcore producers really need to start pushing the hardcore/style cross over genre. Joey really is at the forefront of this idea if you ask me.

hardcore and hardstyle go hand in hand and it fits hardcore so well... I've been saying this for years... u look at any thread that's "what should happen in hardcore in...." it should go hardstyle... hardstyle is the old happy hardcore... hard kicks... claps.. pianos... trancey leads...

but like u say, its hit and miss.. hardcore really needs to go down the hardstyle road tho
Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
quote:
quote:

hardcore and hardstyle go hand in hand and it fits hardcore so well... I've been saying this for years... u look at any thread that's "what should happen in hardcore in...." it should go hardstyle... hardstyle is the old happy hardcore... hard kicks... claps.. pianos... trancey leads...

but like u say, its hit and miss.. hardcore really needs to go down the hardstyle road tho

Totally agree with you Wilky.
The Dopeman am about to buy hardbass chapter 19 is that any gud am not wantin to buy it n find owt its crap lmao
djDMS
quote:
am about to buy hardbass chapter 19 is that any gud am not wantin to buy it n find owt its crap lmao

Well worth buying, you won't be disappointed
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
quote:
quote:

i thought that's what we had gabber for :P
The Dopeman uk hardcore artists shud merge all three styles n c wot they can cum up with it wud sound gud a think they shud at least give it a bash
The Dopeman WOW the 1st track on cd1 is AMAZIN!!! now am gawna spend a fortune on hardstyle...god am gonna b poor but at least al have a load o gud tunes to listen to any other decent hardstyle albums u wud recommend?
Wilky
quote:
WOW the 1st track on cd1 is AMAZIN!!! now am gawna spend a fortune on hardstyle...god am gonna b poor but at least al have a load o gud tunes to listen to any other decent hardstyle albums u wud recommend?

the old blutonium albums...
Warnman Excuse me to say so, but Hardstyle allways will sound to me like some Hardcore ravers got stopped on a chewing gum.
It's not bad, but totally screws rave dancing to me.

It's nothing against you Joey Riot, but this style totaly ruins all progresses to me. I know, what Hardstyle has been worth to the happy tunes, but I'd reather stay underground than to push up Hardstyle...

I like "Coming Closer"!
dannyboy uk

S3RL seriously needs to expand on this style!
joey riot
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
not gonna bother listen, since I don't like most of your stuff (sorry, I basicly stopped liking it when LT started :((( )... but have you produced any gabber since double header?

dont then, wont bother telling you about my gabber then so meh :P
The Dopeman
quote:
Originally posted by joey riot:
quote:
not gonna bother listen, since I don't like most of your stuff (sorry, I basicly stopped liking it when LT started :((( )... but have you produced any gabber since double header?

ha ha ha quality!!
Samination
quote:
quote:

I shot myself in the leg didnt I :P
joey riot seriously though, you said you stopped liking my stuff when lethal theory started... that was 5 years ago! I've literally made 100s of tracks since then, including lots of gabber.

open your mind, you never know you might like some of my new stuff...

www.soundcloud.com/joeyriot
The Dopeman
quote:
seriously though, you said you stopped liking my stuff when lethal theory started... that was 5 years ago! I've literally made 100s of tracks since then, including lots of gabber.

what do use to make ur tunes coz a lot o them r fookin bangin i really like ur hardstyle tracks
Samination
quote:
seriously though, you said you stopped liking my stuff when lethal theory started... that was 5 years ago! I've literally made 100s of tracks since then, including lots of gabber.

I actually listen to some of them after my last post. Tho they sound better, it's still not my alley :(
Wish serious-sounds would have more genre's (and sort out the gabber from the 'uk' stuff)

Anyways, are you or Brisk going to release Fukk ME harder? :)
panic_at_disco nice one
v-act
quote:

Why bother writing in this thread if you're not even gonna listen?
v-act
quote:
Originally posted by v-act:
quote:

Why bother writing in this thread if you're not even gonna listen?

Sry man, didn't look at the second page...
v-act Seriously wicked stuff, Riot! I really liked the Hard Dance one.
Samination This is a forum. It's created for people so they can talk using it as a medium. Telling me not to type anything is equal to telling me not to exist.

But then, I'm still a **** :)

It took 0.97 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page