Radio listeners 187+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Cheesiest Music Videos in any genre!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
latininxtc so lately I've been reminiscing about older tracks in all genres of em (mostly eurodance, trance, house) and with the wonders of youtube i finally get to see the music videos of a lot of these tracks! We all know that early happy hardcore and eurodance had some of the cheesiest shit out there, but some of these others i've come across really take the cake

what are some of your favorite cheesy videos? (any genre doesn't have to be em can be any genre)

btw if you like that track Audioscape made a hardcore version of it a few years back. It's titled Hidden Agenda and is available for purchase on Warped Science label. you should check it out it's pretty good :)
Righteous9
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
so lately I've been reminiscing about older tracks in all genres of em (mostly eurodance, trance, house) and with the wonders of youtube i finally get to see the music videos of a lot of these tracks! We all know that early happy hardcore and eurodance had some of the cheesiest shit out there, but some of these others i've come across really take the cake

RE
what are some of your favorite cheesy videos? (any genre doesn't have to be em can be any genre)

btw if you like that track Audioscape made a hardcore version of it a few years back. It's titled Hidden Agenda and is available for purchase on Warped Science label. you should check it out it's pretty good :)

Got the hardcore version on vinyl... Spun it at a post party for "Anime Central", I still don't know how to post a "You Tube" video... But yeah Cheesiest would have to be the VJs in Boystown, (Chicago Gay district), over playing"Damn you's a Sexy Bitch..." Just the VJs in general...
DJ Lawlzy Captain Jack!
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Lawlzy:
Captain Jack!

lol why does this song remind me of mambo no. 5! lol
latininxtc alright so a few more i've run into

all original vengaboys got together again (except the cowboy he was replaced) and they released this track last year

whispering
ultraskool Hey "Whispering", That video by DUNE - Hand in Hand is not really cheesy!? How is it cheesy? Aqua's tunes are cheesy with a video or not! LOL
kathryn

whispering
quote:
Originally posted by ultraskool:
Hey "Whispering", That video by DUNE - Hand in Hand is not really cheesy!? How is it cheesy? Aqua's tunes are cheesy with a video or not! LOL

I'm going by how the word is used in the movie industry. However as i speak English only as a second language, i might be using the word wrong.
The Dopeman
quote:
Originally posted by kathryn:

aaaaaa pizza hut a pizza hut kentucky fried chicken an a pizza hut LMFAO!!! thats pure cheese...you want fries with that lol
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
quote:
Hey "Whispering", That video by DUNE - Hand in Hand is not really cheesy!? How is it cheesy? Aqua's tunes are cheesy with a video or not! LOL

I'm going by how the word is used in the movie industry. However as i speak English only as a second language, i might be using the word wrong.

what ppl consider cheesy will vary slightly from person to person.

i actually would qualify Hand in Hand as cheesy, seeing as how i don't see very often the trash ppl rise up and overthrow the dumpster king lol. i'm sure that there is some deeper meaning behind the video, but i doubt anyone really cares

i'm sure some ppl wouldn't consider safri duo's played a-live as cheesy as the rest, but imo it's still chees

and lol @ fast food song! winning!
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
quote:

No you're right. The video you posted is incredibly cheesey, there is no question about that lol.
Hard2Get http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh25dxDuOW8
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh25dxDuOW8

is that really the lead singer for triple j? she's older than i expected!
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:

I guess it is yeah.
NekoShuffle

I guess this can be considered happy hardcore but then we have one of the cheesiest genres out there, it's our pride!!
whispering Finnish quality from the 70's, the finnish version is better, but AFAIK the video was only made for the english version.

The background dancers at 1:00 have gained wide international recognition for their choreography on the internet.
DJ Lawlzy Check out the sweet 3D graphics
NekoShuffle
quote:
Check out the sweet 3D graphics

I love this song!!! Have you heard ET by them? "ET is an alien and he is kinda spacey, coming from the universe to party and go crazy~"

SO GOOD
DarrenJ
Triquatra how nobody hasnt posted a Charlie Lownoise/Mental Theo video yet i have nooo idea

lolsauce!

also here are some terrible CGI for us all to bask in

i seem to remember some label doing a hardcore mix of this, and it was basically exactly the same except 50bpm faster!
DJ Lawlzy
quote:
Originally posted by NekoShuffle:
quote:
Check out the sweet 3D graphics

I love this song!!! Have you heard ET by them? "ET is an alien and he is kinda spacey, coming from the universe to party and go crazy~"

SO GOOD

Actually no, but I checked it out! I listened to Tarzan and Jane though, which has the most amazing lyrics haha.

latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by DarrenJ:

not only is that video cheesy, the song is terrible imo!

and a lot of ppl here in the US would confuse toybox w/ aqua. they do sound way too similar

i love this track, but the video is cheesy, and choreography could've been way better

ChiefRocka
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
how nobody hasnt posted a Charlie Lownoise/Mental Theo video yet i have nooo idea

I forget the name of the song, but its music video had them half-naked, sitting in high-chairs, doing various silly things such as eating records.

Also, that video for Cheekah Bow Bow did NOT just happen. It couldn't have. No. It's impossible. It didn't. Never happened. I'm hallucinating. It wasn't posted on this forum. The Vengaboys do not exist.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by ChiefRocka:
The Vengaboys do not exist.

I have both of their albums i love them lol well not so much anymore not a huge fan of their latest track. but they were around a time when it was still great to be fun & corny in tracks

and i was referring to the last track of that post, Rocket to Uranus. that is their most recent track with all original member except for the cowboy. i think the original guy who played the cowboy, Roy den Burger, is still a flight attendant

Quicksilver

Embarrasing that this was made in 2008 and not in the 80s...

RE: Vengaboys... They're a guilty pleasure of mine, I grew up with them... haha.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:

Embarrasing that this was made in 2008 and not in the 80s...

i don't care if that song was made 2yrs ago or 20yrs ago, that is one awesome song!
Quicksilver Hahaha, you've got to be kidding me!! That is "schlager", a genre we have here, that is some of the gayest genres in existence... mainly because it's very popular in the gay community (not exclusively, though) and Magnus himself is gay. :D Don't get me wrong, most of you know I'm gay but I hate this genre with a passion. XD

But anyway, if you like it... search for songs by Alcatraz (a group Magnus is a member of) or "schlager", you might like the rest of it. :P

Here's another cheesy vid from my childhood favourites... XD

Simon Fill your boots with a bit of a cheesefest...

Warnman I hope you can have a look at these two videos, due in Germany they are banned of youtube:

Warnman

latininxtc some of these songs make it seem like europe is still stuck in the 80s lol

there's shitloads of cheesy songs in spanish during the 90s, probably due to the lack of a decent budget to be really creative with music videos

latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Hahaha, you've got to be kidding me!! That is "schlager", a genre we have here, that is some of the gayest genres in existence... mainly because it's very popular in the gay community (not exclusively, though) and Magnus himself is gay. :D Don't get me wrong, most of you know I'm gay but I hate this genre with a passion. XD

But anyway, if you like it... search for songs by Alcatraz (a group Magnus is a member of) or "schlager", you might like the rest of it. :P

Here's another cheesy vid from my childhood favourites... XD

i just checked out a schlager mix, and it sounds nothing like the magnus video u posted! i mainly like that track u posted bc it has an 80s feel to it, and i love cheesy pop 80s music haha!

btw b*witched sounds way gayer than any track that schlager mix had, and also b*witched was quite popular w/ the gay community here in the US!
Quicksilver Haha, I'm quite certain they were! I don't think any normal, straight guy would like them...

Off-topic but if you like 80s inspired music... Have a listen to this.

DJ Lawlzy
quote:
btw b*witched sounds way gayer than any track that schlager mix had, and also b*witched was quite popular w/ the gay community here in the US!

OHH THEM. Only reason I know about b*witched
*cough*
latininxtc
quote:
quote:

OHH THEM. Only reason I know about b*witched
*cough*

ah yes the only b*witched song i like, only bc i like that album as a whole
Quicksilver [Never mind. :P]
kathryn
quote:
quote:
quote:

I guess it is yeah.

oh she got a lisp aswell
latininxtc Seeing these 2 videos made me remember this topic haha.

I subscribe to WatchMojo on Youtube and they made these 2 videos last year of the 10 most ridiculous music videos of the 80s and 90s.

80s- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImcKOeRN6u4

90s- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf_02DCLBg0

I say we've got them beat. And boo, some of the videos on here are no longer availabe, so there's no telling what they were :(
DjZelous Ahhh the Vengaboys. This song has been stuck in my head for the past few days :) but im now forced to buy the vinyl lol

whispering

It took 1.95 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page