Radio listeners 159+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Archefluxx - Angry Birds

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
acidfluxxbass Felt like remixing this for fun, heres the result ;D

http://soundcloud.com/archefluxx/archefluxx-angry-birds-free

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?trgrn3nz5nn6lvi
D-tor I want an instrumental version.

LOL
Audio Warfare Very nice mate, I like it haha.
silver I could imagine this turning the dance floor into a mosh pit
cruelcore1 Nice track, dude! So cool! :D
Wilky I posted it on the Angry Birds Facebook wall ;)
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
I posted it on the Angry Birds Facebook wall ;)

great. lets get our hardcore producer's in a lawsuit. Wasn't Sharkey's threat enough? =P
acidfluxxbass
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:

great. lets get our hardcore producer's in a lawsuit. Wasn't Sharkey's threat enough? =P

im not fussed, i posted it on there days ago
Wilky
quote:
quote:

sharkeys threat???

whispering
quote:
quote:
quote:

sharkeys threat???

I'm kinda interested too.
acidfluxxbass
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
quote:
quote:
quote:

sharkeys threat???

nothing gets past you guys,
even 3 month long multi-forum gang rapes.
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

sharkeys threat???

I've been busy following the the Korean music industry. Care to elaborate?
Samination
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

sharkeys threat???

I've been busy following the the Korean music industry. Care to elaborate?

no one is too busy, unless you where fapping.

Let's just say that Sharkey wasn't too happy about the Zonkers thing (even if the project was deemed dead, he had to make a post about legal action).
silver Quite sure "zonkers" the name or concept was not the issue as it is perfectly legal in the UK to parody anything, the issue was the unlicensed track list.
Wilky
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

sharkeys threat???

no mate I've been studying hard for my Licensing Law qualification which I've passed and qualified and now in the process of getting my Personal Licence...

I wouldn't worry too much about share mate... if he did take u too court about the zonkers thing over the tracks I'm sure if u did enough digging over the years I'm sure you'll find some tracks or elements of tracks that break some laws... its hardcore... its full of illegal track making....
acidfluxxbass The tracklist was the issue with Al Storm, Bishop and a couple of others.

I maintain that it was just a series of mixes with atwork dubbed as a free album. No different to any other mix really. Its still just a big MP3 of mixed files.

Al Storm feared that the mix would grow too popular and damage the release of his own album project. Thats why I kept asking the question are mixes illegal? Apparently they are because making them downloadable is a form of file sharing. Yet artists just pick and choose which ones to block.

Sharkey had an issue with the name and artwork. He felt it infringed Bonkers and so on. It was meant to be a spoof, a fun take on the old Bonkers series because AATW have ****ed it up and the old cartoon versions of the Bonkers albums are centimental of the hardcore we love and miss. Again, I maintain that fair use should have come into play, and that while I used the creative style and logo etc, it was a free project and stuff. I read into allot about it before going ahead. However, when Sharkey replied, I wasnt willing to contest.

I dont regret Zonkers though. The artwork that I did for it looked fantastic in my Graphic Design Portfolio which was instrumental in getting me accepted into university! woohoo!

edit: Wilkys post made me chuckle. Hardcore itself is very hypocritical. Everyones fast enough to denounce filesharing, when mixing is filesharing, sampling is illegal, bootlegging and selling those is illegal.... so on so forth. Its a very big joke in my opinion. Hardcore bigs its self up as a big rebellious scene that ****s smokes and gets high, throws knives at hotel room walls, head banging to gabber or whatever, but you cant fileshare, or do a spoof album. Nope, thats wrong. But everything else is fine.
Samination don't forget, pissing on someone's promo-cd ;)
acidfluxxbass
quote:
don't forget, pissing on someone's promo-cd ;)

who's promo CD?
Wilky
quote:
The tracklist was the issue with Al Storm, Bishop and a couple of others.

I maintain that it was just a series of mixes with atwork dubbed as a free album. No different to any other mix really. Its still just a big MP3 of mixed files.

Al Storm feared that the mix would grow too popular and damage the release of his own album project. Thats why I kept asking the question are mixes illegal? Apparently they are because making them downloadable is a form of file sharing. Yet artists just pick and choose which ones to block.

Sharkey had an issue with the name and artwork. He felt it infringed Bonkers and so on. It was meant to be a spoof, a fun take on the old Bonkers series because AATW have ****ed it up and the old cartoon versions of the Bonkers albums are centimental of the hardcore we love and miss. Again, I maintain that fair use should have come into play, and that while I used the creative style and logo etc, it was a free project and stuff. I read into allot about it before going ahead. However, when Sharkey replied, I wasnt willing to contest.

I dont regret Zonkers though. The artwork that I did for it looked fantastic in my Graphic Design Portfolio which was instrumental in getting me accepted into university! woohoo!

edit: Wilkys post made me chuckle. Hardcore itself is very hypocritical. Everyones fast enough to denounce filesharing, when mixing is filesharing, sampling is illegal, bootlegging and selling those is illegal.... so on so forth. Its a very big joke in my opinion. Hardcore bigs its self up as a big rebellious scene that ****s smokes and gets high, throws knives at hotel room walls, head banging to gabber or whatever, but you cant fileshare, or do a spoof album. Nope, thats wrong. But everything else is fine.

its all bollox and 90% of the hardcore artists would never get licences or legal clearence for samples in tracks unless you're AATW or universal... which those two companies own most if the stuff that's remake into hardcore anyway, so really they don't count...

if anybody took u to court then it would cost them a fortune with no guarantee of winning the case anyway - not if share was then forced to declare all the legal side of he's tracks as a counter sue LOL...

it could all get very interesting indeed... and if any hardcore artist threaten to take me to court I'd over them it on a plate as tbh I don't think it would go anywhere...

its hardcore mate... in court they'd think we was arguing over foundations of a building or something
Triquatra
quote:
quote:

who's promo CD?

he's refering to Scott Brown, who allegedly passed water over someones promo CD at global gathering 2010
djbood
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
quote:
quote:

who's promo CD?

he's refering to Scott Brown, who allegedly passed water over someones promo CD at global gathering 2010

Whos promo cd was it?
D-tor Juicy gossip!
Samination seriously, you guys should starting haning around more on USH or DSI

It took 1.59 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page