Radio listeners 185+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Members Mix : Summer 2011 - Download!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Triquatra Its Alive!
After what seems like a small eternity the happyhardcore.com members mix is here, showcasing 17 of the bravest DJ members on hhc.com.
Volume levels throughout the mix are as "constant" as we could get them - due to the nature of the project its not going to be spot on, but lessons have certainly been learnt for next time!

there is no official "artwork" for it, as simply (legally) all this is is a showcase of talent

many of the DJs also gave a little lowdown on their part of the mix and that can be found along with the complete tracklisting offsite at the link below.

For those who want a surprise you can go straight to the
download:
http://www.dj-triquatra.com/mp3/hhcdotcom/hhcmembersmixsummer2011.mp3 (234mb large - 2hr12min long )
meeer:
http://www.samination.se/get.php?i=1&s=f&f=hhcmembersmixsummer2011.mp3

Tracklist and further info:
http://dj-triquatra.com/hhcdotcom

2 different cue files (thankyou samination)
Split Tracks:
http://www.samination.se/hhc.com/hhcmembersmixsummer2011.cue
Split DJ Blocks (splits it into individual DJs):
http://www.samination.se/hhc.com/hhcmembersmixsummer2011v2.cue

For DJs interested in taking part in the next one, we'll take a short break - and will be back ready for the next one, with a whole new set of rules to have fun with.
Enjoy! feel free to post thoughts, comments etc in this thread - and also mirror the download!
djDMS
The Dopeman i wud luv to get in on this like i just hope i can get the internet sorted b4 it starts coz i would have loved to have had a go at this 1 downloadin it on my phone atm so will give feedback in a bit
Dante Woop!

Downloading now, cheers to everyone involved, especially Rowan for the organising!
Shades lol this is wkd

keeping the tracklisting secret is genius, it really adds anticipation to listen to the final mix from start to finish

well done to all involved
Quicksilver Awesome!
D-tor YES
SpiritWolf Awesome! Kind of regretting not being part of this project and after hearing the results, I'm defiantly in for next time! Great work guys!
Quicksilver ****ing love those two last tunes, Dante!

Just listened to all of it. I really enjoyed it, overall - got to hear some awesome tunes I never heard before and I thought it all worked well, will definitely want to do this again.

I only wish that some wouldn't have mashed-up or mixed together tunes that sound totally out of tune together, ghastly! lol
acidfluxxbass God sake i was gonna do artwork for it

hate my life
Bonkers4Life Damn, should have been apart of this! Next time mates!
stray Loving the variety of what everyone put down. On the download now, I'm going to have a mix and then listen to it. And thanks to Triquatra for all the organizing :)
Steeky Loving it :)

Just call us for the next oe XD
Warnman Great thanks to all persons, who have been involved. The mix is dl-ing atm and I will be happy to listen to it until monday.
DJseaking ahhh yeah, downloading.
i am prepared
D-tor All I've got to say, Quiksilver, is DAMNITT. Ruining mah fun lol.

Loved the mix, srsly guys. Same time next month? ;)
Samination Download link for the CUE: http://www.samination.se/hhc.com/hhcmembersmixsummer2011.cue
I also created a 2nd CUE for those who wishes to keep the tracks as "DJ blocks" (just like on the information page): http://www.samination.se/hhc.com/hhcmembersmixsummer2011v2.cue
Don't forget to rightclick n save ;)

Triq: I missed a few tracks (kinda hard to skip a few seconds on a large track :P), but I fixed that myself, so the cue is complete.

I Also took the liberty to rename some of the tracks, because of the bloody mashups :P
Triquatra
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
God sake i was gonna do artwork for it

hate my life

given past experiences with unlicensed mixes, its best it doesn't - I started some artwork myself but then stopped after I realised that it might not be such a good idea.
just a quick list like this is far more safe.
anyway - i dont want this thread to turn into one of those arguments, hopefully we can just keep the conversation on the music grounds..

glad everyone is enjoying it so far!
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by D-tor:
All I've got to say, Quiksilver, is DAMNITT. Ruining mah fun lol.

D-Tor, Quicksilver should've have added "Dante? hell no, Its Quicksilver time b***es" (and with censor piip) :D
Samination I was thinking of playing happy hardcore too, but seeing what FireShadow and Simon selected, I didnt have too :)
Triquatra and me -.-
Samination you dont count :P

One backup url: http://www.samination.se/mixes.php?id=4001&title=TheHappyHardcore.comMix-Summer2011
JayHH86 So many links!

Rowan - huge thanks to you for pissing around with all the boring logistical crap.

Sami - good work with the cue files.

I suppose we better mention Dean as well, for suggesting it in the first place?

Massively looking forward to listening to this!
Samination The times on cue v1 doesn't correspond to the "official" tracktimes Triq made. I have a different view on when tracks starts ;) ... tho some aren't exactly perfect :(

The DJ Block cue does take after the times Triq wrote
Quicksilver
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
All I've got to say, Quiksilver, is DAMNITT. Ruining mah fun lol.

D-Tor, Quicksilver should've have added "Dante? hell no, Its Quicksilver time b***es" (and with censor piip) :D

To be honest, I was thinking of doing something like that but my mic is of such low quality so I didn't. :p

Triquatra
quote:
The times on cue v1 doesn't correspond to the "official" tracktimes Triq made. I have a different view on when tracks starts ;) ... tho some aren't exactly perfect :(

the times I wrote, was time blocks, not track times.

the reason for this, is its a DJ mix, lots of people have heard the songs before (well most) - but what people want to hear is the mixing - its a mixing and talent showcase, not so much a music showcase..

at least thats how i see it - anyone can play a piece of music, but the difference comes with how each DJ handled the mixing etc etc.
The Dopeman this is the best mix i have heard all year
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
quote:
The times on cue v1 doesn't correspond to the "official" tracktimes Triq made. I have a different view on when tracks starts ;) ... tho some aren't exactly perfect :(

the times I wrote, was time blocks, not track times.

the reason for this, is its a DJ mix, lots of people have heard the songs before (well most) - but what people want to hear is the mixing - its a mixing and talent showcase, not so much a music showcase..

at least thats how i see it - anyone can play a piece of music, but the difference comes with how each DJ handled the mixing etc etc.

That could be the reason why I kept the DJ Block like that, while the first cue is for the tracks :)
Anyways, the cue's are the least important here. As Long as people enjoyed the mix, I guess it was a success :) Only thing missing is a lawsuit :P

Edit 1: I'd call for stricter rules when calling stuff for mashups. One or two of them in this mix wherent really mashups tbh
Dante
quote:
Originally posted by JayHH86:
I suppose we better mention Dean as well, for suggesting it in the first place?

Absolutely, props to Dean! :D <3
djDMS Was listening to the mix until 2am and absolutely loved it from start to finish. Really enjoyed the changes in style between DJ's and not knowing what was coming next made it all the more interesting. Can't pick individual parts out as everybody did their bit brilliantly. Well done, and thanks to all involved.
TheOneNOnly I haven't touched my decks in well over a year because of school and full-time job. I didn't think I was as rusty as I was ;P
D-tor
quote:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
quote:
"Dante? hell no, Its Quicksilver time b***es" (and with censor piip) :D

To be honest, I was thinking of doing something like that but my mic is of such low quality so I didn't. :p

That would've been PERFECT. D:
acidfluxxbass Heard that :/ Didnt hear what ity said until Saminations handy transcript
Samination
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
quote:
"Dante? hell no, Its Quicksilver time b***es" (and with censor piip) :D

That would've been PERFECT. D:

maybe we could get Triq to say it? he sang so well in Ad Man and Tekno Dred - Continental :P
Triquatra ??? there isnt any singing in continental...i'm confused!
The Dopeman
quote:
Download link for the CUE: http://www.samination.se/hhc.com/hhcmembersmixsummer2011.cue
I also created a 2nd CUE for those who wishes to keep the tracks as "DJ blocks" (just like on the information page): http://www.samination.se/hhc.com/hhcmembersmixsummer2011v2.cue
Don't forget to rightclick n save ;)

Triq: I missed a few tracks (kinda hard to skip a few seconds on a large track :P), but I fixed that myself, so the cue is complete.

I Also took the liberty to rename some of the tracks, because of the bloody mashups :P

how do you create a cue file coz i have like 20 or so mixes that r full length without split tracks it used to b around 30 or so but i split some with audition which took ages
Triquatra use medival cue splitter

http://www.medieval.it/cuesplitter-pc/menu-id-71.html
Samination I actually used mIRC when I created my CUE file :P

I write an INI file that then is the base for my script, where I can create CUE, MySQL quiry and text

I used an older cue splitter called musiCutter. I dont know why but it's extremely slow on Win7x64
Revs just seen this, wish I had done something aswell :(
Warnman Damn to all of you!
What a piece of treasure!!!
Rich in variety, bunch of choons included, it simply never gets uninteresting. Gosh!
We have 4 seasons in a year. I expect one of those for every seasons in the future. LOL
cruelcore1 Downloading it right now! cant wait to hear it! :D
Be Happy Awesome mix guys, can't wait for the next one.
Triquatra
quote:
Originally posted by Warnman:
Damn to all of you!
Rich in variety, bunch of choons included, it simply never gets uninteresting. Gosh!
We have 4 seasons in a year. I expect one of those for every seasons in the future. LOL

I think the seasonal thing would be a good idea - gives everyone time to breathe between mixes and work on their own projects :)

Samination rofl, i havent worked on a mix since 2008, if I exclude the mix i did earleir this year, but that one was just an update with more tracks
The Dopeman how lng is it coz my pc says 2hrs 14m but on my m8s it says 1hr 58m...actually jst skipped to the end and it went to 2hrs 13m 51s
djDMS It's around 2 hours 12 mate. Although when playing it through a memory stick in my car it's anything between 65 and 245 minutes!
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by Warnman:
Damn to all of you!

Those comments alone make the whole thing worthwhile!
Dante Hmm. If we make seasonal editions, should we try and capture the sound of each season, like proper artists? lol
Samination so, when it's spring, only remixes of RMB - Spring is allowed? =P
djDMS And some cheesy barsteward will go and put Forever autumn in the next one!
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
And some cheesy barsteward will go and put Forever autumn in the next one!

atleast there's enough remixes for everyone to use one :P
Simon I thought I detected a sense of summer, but it turned out to be an entirely different artist.
djDMS I've just been listening again, it's effing brilliant!
Ionosphere On't d/l....
Ken Masters Bit of a late reply but well done to everyone involved.

You just don't know where the hell it's headed next! Looking forward to the next
Triquatra further up what i said earlier on in the other thread - i lawled at DMS random drop of gabber in the middle of his mix! :D
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
further up what i said earlier on in the other thread - i lawled at DMS random drop of gabber in the middle of his mix! :D

Was going to be either that or something else equally random - which i ended up saving for next time
Warnman
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Those comments alone make the whole thing worthwhile!

Well thanks, but all the glory better should be handed over to the persons, who have been involved in this.
I didn't check out the lenght after the last track disappeared and thought:"Say what!!! Time rushed very quickly."
Yoko Downloading now, can't wait . . .
cruelcore1 Well done, fellas! :D Hopefully we get more of it in future ^^
8D
quote:

Edit 1: I'd call for stricter rules when calling stuff for mashups. One or two of them in this mix wherent really mashups tbh

Yeah I'm guilty of that, I kinda used 3 songs but I just had to :)

I wont cheat on the next one

so happy its done :D thanks ere' one involved

DJ_FunDaBounce Finally got around to listening. Good job guys. Some memorable moments in there, indeed.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by 8D:
quote:

Yeah I'm guilty of that, I kinda used 3 songs but I just had to :)

I wont cheat on the next one

so happy its done :D thanks ere' one involved

well I was about to do the same so I cant call everyone else who actually did it quilty :P

The only real mashup i've ever done (except starting early with makina) was with Caine & Lil' Kev' - Eve of Destruction using the intro from Scott Brown & DJ Brisk's Back & Forth
Ken Masters figured this needed a new lease of life for those who may have missed it.

Not had it back on since the first night it was ready. Will give it another good listen through on my way to Edinburgh tomorrow

It took 2.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page