Radio listeners 182+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Submissions for the next 7D!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Bonkers4Life Hello all!!

Due to a large number of requests to be on the next 7D, I will be leaving two spots open for International (including USA) Dj talent, while the other 5 will be held for Canadians.

Do you want to be in one of those spots? How you say?

Its simple, if you wish to par take in the next album, all you have to do is make a mix with the following requirements:

1. Recorded in 192 kbps or higher
2. Atleast 1 hour long
3. Provide DJ name and genre in the title (e.x DJ V - UK Hardcore)

Anyone mixing any genre can par take!

Once all mixes have been submitted, they will all be listened to and judged.

The winning Djs will be announced and asked to be apart of the next 7D.

Note: The mix being submitted is NOT going to be in the album. Djs will be asked to make a new mix with different requirments

The deadline for submission will be September 16th

Winners will be announced 1 or 2 weeks after that (depending on the amount of submissions)

Please send your mix to the following email: [email protected]

Happy Mixing everyone!
acidfluxxbass 7D has big reach. Big opportunity for any DJ.
D-tor Email sent. I hope you don't mind an older mix.
Bonkers4Life
quote:
Originally posted by D-tor:
Email sent. I hope you don't mind an older mix.

Got it! Will deff be listened to!
Lorenzo.Tweakn will make a mix when i get home; i usually dont do 1hour mixes since my frequent quick mixing. but yeah. will get it done.
acidfluxxbass
quote:
Originally posted by Lorenzo.Tweakn:
will make a mix when i get home; i usually dont do 1hour mixes since my frequent quick mixing. but yeah. will get it done.

Frequent and quick mixing is no excuse for not filling an hour. An hour is basically a default time you should mix for. Promoters wont hire and commission a DJ to play for 30 minutes surely :\
djDMS Tempting! How varied are you allowed to be?
JayHH86
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Tempting!

Careful Steven. I just found this biography online. Not sure who wrote it, but if I was you, I'd think twice before associating 7D with a man of this kind of dubious background:

"With a career in music spanning almost eight decades, persistent rumours of a slew of celebrity romances (most notably, and recently, with Dame Judi Dench), an alleged co-conspirator in the dubious demise of Princess Diana, continued episodes of substance misuse and a passion for Horticulture, rarely do DJs come as weathered as this man. Its even been suggested that the idea behind the film Inception came from a vivid hallucination that DMS experienced on day three of a failed attempt to break the world record for longest continuous DJ mix, which remains intact at 86 hours. Despite the grotesque picture that this biography paints, the man certainly has impeccable taste in Hardcore."
djDMS That bio is the highlight of my DJ'ing 'career'!
Lorenzo.Tweakn
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
quote:
will make a mix when i get home; i usually dont do 1hour mixes since my frequent quick mixing. but yeah. will get it done.

Frequent and quick mixing is no excuse for not filling an hour. An hour is basically a default time you should mix for. Promoters wont hire and commission a DJ to play for 30 minutes surely :

was booked on a 32min mix for flava burst 5/13/11. i played for almost 80mins at the event.
acidfluxxbass
quote:
quote:
quote:

Frequent and quick mixing is no excuse for not filling an hour. An hour is basically a default time you should mix for. Promoters wont hire and commission a DJ to play for 30 minutes surely :

was booked on a 32min mix for flava burst 5/13/11. i played for almost 80mins at the event.

Booked for 30 mins? One lucky promoter to pay for 30 and get 50 free lol
Sounds unusual to me if I'm honest. Either way, this is an hour mix required, so you might have to get used to playing for an hour straight. I strongly recommend 1 hour long mixes for those promo's you wanted to send out.
Bonkers4Life
quote:
Originally posted by JayHH86:
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Tempting!

Careful Steven. I just found this biography online. Not sure who wrote it, but if I was you, I'd think twice before associating 7D with a man of this kind of dubious background:

"With a career in music spanning almost eight decades, persistent rumours of a slew of celebrity romances (most notably, and recently, with Dame Judi Dench), an alleged co-conspirator in the dubious demise of Princess Diana, continued episodes of substance misuse and a passion for Horticulture, rarely do DJs come as weathered as this man. Its even been suggested that the idea behind the film Inception came from a vivid hallucination that DMS experienced on day three of a failed attempt to break the world record for longest continuous DJ mix, which remains intact at 86 hours. Despite the grotesque picture that this biography paints, the man certainly has impeccable taste in Hardcore."

LOLLL now that was a good laugh! :P

Also, like this page people! http://www.facebook.com/pages/7D-The-Seven-Dimensions-of-Euphoria/268097153204194

I know there are more then 10 7D fans :P

Oh and @DMS be as varied as you want!
8D I think you guys should add an extra Dimension ;)
Bonkers4Life
quote:
Originally posted by 8D:
I think you guys should add an extra Dimension ;)

took me a minute to figure out why you would say that :P
acidfluxxbass
quote:
Originally posted by Bonkers4Life:
quote:
Originally posted by 8D:

Took me 9 hours
8D
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 8D:

Took me 9 hours

oh you gaise
djDMS
quote:
Oh and @DMS be as varied as you want!

Righto mate, will throw something together at the weekend.
Bonkers4Life .....On the international side of things, I have recieved wayyyyyyy more submissions then i expected. Gunna be a toughy to choose!

Get your mix in now!
D-tor
quote:
Gunna be a toughy to choose!

OOOHHH Competition!
D-tor That deadline is so far awaaaaaaaaay!
Bonkers4Life Bumpty Bump!
djDMS Email sent mate
Bonkers4Life A little update, I have just finished listening to the submissions thus far, and it has literally taken two days to finish all of them, AND all of them are amazing. I may have to choose names from a hat :P

It took 1.31 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page