Radio listeners 176+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Who on earth are NightCore?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
acidfluxxbass Someone mentioned them to me.... I wondered why I hadn't heard of them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7pnVqBBqSg

whispering Same as Rankin. Someone taking tunes, speeding them up (usually) and changing the artist name to their own.

Quick search found that, so the proper artist to that tune is Luca Antolini DJ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ngCyGa1hg8
Triquatra never heard of them if its a rankin type thing, im not clicking the link lol
whispering Ive heard of him, usually on "eurotrance channel's" people posting tunes under hes name. And no matter how rationally you explain to them that hes just a lying thief, they don't believe me :(
Samination Don't bother about them. It's like asking a raver baby fan who Shanty is :P
Triquatra
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
Ive heard of him, usually on "eurotrance channel's" people posting tunes under hes name. And no matter how rationally you explain to them that hes just a lying thief, they don't believe me :(

perhaps this calls for a flash map of these morons

and i could get the name "super-fakes.com"

or somthing :D
whispering Got to love their myspace page http://www.myspace.com/nightcore

quote:
Tietoja Nightcore
'Nightcore' are two boys from Alta, named Thomas S. Nilsen and Steffen Ojala Sderholm. We mix techno/dance music into faster and more happier sounds for your listening pleasure! Our name, 'Nightcore', means that we are the core of the night, so you'll dance all night long.

First we started making music with Dance eJay 2/3 for a school project, we got a 4+ on our first single, and 6 on the whole album, called 'Energized'. To be honest, it sucked...

After this, we understood that we couldn't come far with making music in Dance eJay so we began mixing music with our own personal, top secret program. Our next album was called 'Summer Edition'. It was played in many CD-players here in our hometown. We were very satisfied with our product.

'L'hiver' is our 3rd. album, it's French for winter. This album was a good one, but because our lack of promotion it didn't get that famous as 'Summer Edition'.

Then we made 'Sensacin', Spanish for feeling. We had a goal to make this the better one, and personally, we think it's the best so far. After just 5 days the album has reached whole Finnmark (our region), with a big success.

We will continue mixing music, so don't worry!

I can provide you list of originals if you ever go forth with the site :P Though wasnt there one for Rankin already?
Smoogie
quote:
We mix techno/dance music into faster and more happier sounds for your listening pleasure!

You mean some people like this stuff?
Triquatra well i feel inspired - i need somewhere to put the "hardcore covers" list as well

now to think of a catchy name for the site!
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
well i feel inspired - i need somewhere to put the "hardcore covers" list as well

now to think of a catchy name for the site!

NightCore Blashemy? =P
damo.2008 If you hate ranking then check out dj cammy all his tracks are all speeded up versions of other producers tracks...

http://www.youtube.com/user/DJcammy89

ahaahah what a freak !
Hard2Get These 'core' names are rediculous lol.
Triquatra apple core!
Revs You guys forgot the most important one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VotHs9r5axI

Back in the day when Darren Styles was one of my favourite producers :P
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Revs:
You guys forgot the most important one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VotHs9r5axI

Back in the day when Darren Styles was one of my favourite producers :P

****ing ridiculus how these twats get away with this cause its just the original without this guy doing nothing at all,yet theirs people out there who actually believe this tosser made this
Hard2Get Couldn't really care less personally lol, same for Rankin and all them lot. Anyone who genuinly likes the music will soon find out the actual artists so it's no big deal. Anyone can just pretend a tune is theirs lol.
acidfluxxbass thanks for the intel...

what a ****ing liberty!
xMx Same type of Rankin guy. I called him out on it, and all of his fans loaded me down with googled results for 'NightCore' that were totally irrelevant, saying they were folk singers and what not. I lol'd. People are calling him a 'real artist' because he's made like 3 or 4 sh!tty tracks in FL studio.
Hirschi I only know Nightcore from an 'adaptation' of 'Will My Heart Survive'. It was played in one of Bluecores mixes maybe 2-3 years ago. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBzdJJRgRMg)
Somehow I really like this tune ;)

Greetz
Hirschi
Revs Oh my god Hirschi, what the heck is that song! Sounds terrible

And the comments are epic (especially with the horrible music in the background, just fits so well together) :

"on this song was my first kiss"

"i love nightcore so much. Have you heard the isabel version? My advice : Dont. It's a pile of shit.
Nightcore rocks my socks. <33333"

"uhmm I LOVE TE NIGHT CORE VERS MORE TOO..."

"nightcore makes this song work so well"

"i luuuuv this song i luuuuv nightcore i wonder if my heart will survive ? cuz idk if i can go throught with this stuff"

"if i dnt find a nightcore CD or something im going to die a little inside"

"This has to be one of the greatest songs I've ever heard!"

"OMGSH love this song"

8D
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Don't bother about them. It's like asking a raver baby fan who Shanty is :P

i lol'd
djDMS I hate it when people steal other artist's tunes and pass them off as their own.

Same thing happened to me years ago when i released Heart of gold and Shooting star.
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
Couldn't really care less personally lol, same for Rankin and all them lot. Anyone who genuinly likes the music will soon find out the actual artists so it's no big deal. Anyone can just pretend a tune is theirs lol.

As much as I dislike these types of people, who strip away the possibility that the fans that like the music would go out and buy the records. I kinda see the point in this, not a single one of these "fans" have bought a single record from their beloved "artist". So it seems like its more of a matter of from whom they steal from
Hirschi
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Revs:
Oh my god Hirschi, what the heck is that song! Sounds terrible

Nice selection of comments :D ('Nightcore rocks my socks' is good, too) Sorry to disappoint you but I like the tune no matter what. I can't help it! It reminds me of a simpler time ;)

Greetz Hirschi
D-tor I always did wonder who Nightcore was, and why other artists had similar sounding songs. The most obvious one was a Basshunter speed up.

But yeah, I ran into a Nightcore II two years ago on YouTube. And just today I found Nightcore VII. Makes me wonder...
sashman15
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
I hate it when people steal other artist's tunes and pass them off as their own.

Same thing happened to me years ago when i released Heart of gold and Shooting star.

So it was YOU!?
n/a
quote:
Originally posted by sashman15:
quote:
I hate it when people steal other artist's tunes and pass them off as their own.

So it was YOU!?

no, it was mr delicious
Kosmic
quote:
Originally posted by Hirschi:
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBzdJJRgRMg)
Somehow I really like this tune ;)

Yeah thats a choon man

Dante
quote:
'Nightcore' are two boys from Alta

Damn northerners.
raindancerob
quote:
Couldn't really care less personally lol, same for Rankin and all them lot. Anyone who genuinly likes the music will soon find out the actual artists so it's no big deal. Anyone can just pretend a tune is theirs lol.

yeah but Rankin became more famous then most for doing it, alot of people think that he actually made those tunes lol
DJ-Intensity Stealing fecker like Rankin.
raindancerob lol is he a real person then Rankin or just a piss take or what ?
raindancerob
quote:
Originally posted by damo.2008:
If you hate ranking then check out dj cammy all his tracks are all speeded up versions of other producers tracks...

http://www.youtube.com/user/DJcammy89

ahaahah what a freak !

lol & he's stolen someone elses DJ name: http://www.discogs.com/DJ-Cammy-Put-Your-Hands-Up/release/233745 lol
NekoShuffle
quote:
Got to love their myspace page http://www.myspace.com/nightcore

quote:
Tietoja Nightcore
'Nightcore' are two boys from Alta, named Thomas S. Nilsen and Steffen Ojala Sderholm. We mix techno/dance music into faster and more happier sounds for your listening pleasure! Our name, 'Nightcore', means that we are the core of the night, so you'll dance all night long.

First we started making music with Dance eJay 2/3 for a school project, we got a 4+ on our first single, and 6 on the whole album, called 'Energized'. To be honest, it sucked...

After this, we understood that we couldn't come far with making music in Dance eJay so we began mixing music with our own personal, top secret program. Our next album was called 'Summer Edition'. It was played in many CD-players here in our hometown. We were very satisfied with our product.

'L'hiver' is our 3rd. album, it's French for winter. This album was a good one, but because our lack of promotion it didn't get that famous as 'Summer Edition'.

Then we made 'Sensacin', Spanish for feeling. We had a goal to make this the better one, and personally, we think it's the best so far. After just 5 days the album has reached whole Finnmark (our region), with a big success.

I can provide you list of originals if you ever go forth with the site :P Though wasnt there one for Rankin already?

Oh man you've gotta be kidding me :p I guess Nightcore really are the DJ Rankin of today, it's a dirty job but someone has to do it!
raindancerob no one has to do it at all, stealing peoples music is pointless & illegal.
NekoShuffle ^ chill out I wasn't being serious
raindancerob i know ;o)
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by NekoShuffle:
quote:
Got to love their myspace page http://www.myspace.com/nightcore

quote:
Tietoja Nightcore

Oh man you've gotta be kidding me :p I guess Nightcore really are the DJ Rankin of today, it's a dirty job but someone has to do it!

at least they admit they speed up the sounds. rankin will say that all his tracks are his own creations
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
at least they admit they speed up the sounds. rankin will say that all his tracks are his own creations

are you kidding me? They say they are using their own secret software :P
Kosmic
quote:

are you kidding me? They say they are using their own secret software :P

Yeah its called 'Goldwave'

cruelcore1 I didnt read the whole post, but in nowadays:
Nightcore are sped-up and pitchy EDM songs. In original they should give HHC feel.
(NOTE: Im talking about traditional HHC, not modern UKHC.)

There was a HHC group in the beginning, containing of 2 guys. They sped-up Trance and Dance songs (EDM), added pitch and got a pitchy HHC song.
Songs they used to remix (to "nightcore") were actually good candidates for HHC (or at least most of them) and they only needed 2 speed them up to achieve that.

When they quit, more amateur NCs started developing. Some included numbers (II, III), some had just "Nightcore" and some included acronyms. Speeding up Hands-Up became more & more popular and HHC feel wasnt important anymore.

Nowadays there are plenty of people who NC songs; some better, some worse, and some wish 2 keep the HHC feel (now including modern UKHC feel).

I make Nightcore myself. I used to NC Hands-Up but my newer stuff are half-nightcore for already fast UKHC.
Although I think I'll stop, it became a pain in the ass xD
cruelcore1
quote:
Same as Rankin. Someone taking tunes, speeding them up (usually) and changing the artist name to their own.

That's not really true. Nightcore is a YouTube tag, its not artist name. Its like saying tht people who upload trance under Trance tag claim themselves as an artist called Trance.
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by cruelcore1:
quote:
Same as Rankin. Someone taking tunes, speeding them up (usually) and changing the artist name to their own.

That's not really true. Nightcore is a YouTube tag, its not artist name. Its like saying tht people who upload trance under Trance tag claim themselves as an artist called Trance.

Well Trance is a (or the) genre name. Nightcore is not! That is the key difference.
Dys7 Actually, as far as I know, its really not two guys stealing songs.

For example:

From http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts&ob=av2e

To http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qayZK4mHM7I

As far as I can tell, thats not just sped up.
Originally, I'm pretty sure it was just two amateur guys remixing songs (Remixing - not speeding up), then some **** thought he could do the same just by speeding up the song (and thats it!)
Now all Nightcore means is a sped up version of a song.
God, and I'll admit, there've been terrible ones.
How about a sped up version of DJ Hixxxy- Your Shining?
(Let's play a game, how many problems can you see with those four words?!)
And to add on top of that it sounds tinny and completely shitty!

I have to say though, I do have some gratitude for Nightcore (the proper ones), because thats the reason I'm here today.
Zombie (the one I linked) is really the only song I enjoy in that area.
Samination for **** sake! Stop protecting these guys.

Kindoff hard to really believe that any Nightcore group is real when there seems like they don't appear on any labels (to be viewed on discogs... but then they could've removed them) or any own sites
Dys7
quote:
for **** sake! Stop protecting these guys.

Kindoff hard to really believe that any Nightcore group is real when there seems like they don't appear on any labels (to be viewed on discogs... but then they could've removed them) or any own sites

I'm not protecting them lol, I just said they're how I got into Hardcore.
DJseaking
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
Actually, as far as I know, its really not two guys stealing songs.

For example:

thats vocal sampling, that has nothing to do with what we are talking about when we say sped up versions. there is nothing to say that that song was not just a sped up version of the same "remix". ( not saying it is) but if you understood what we meant when we said "just sped up" you could provide a better example
Dys7
quote:
Originally posted by DJseaking:
quote:

For example:

Are you asking me examples in where it's just a sped up song?
Yeah, I know tons.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrqSzADzCGU
I know the original version of this, heard it on 100% Dance a looong time ago.
thats vocal sampling, that has nothing to do with what we are talking about when we say sped up versions. there is nothing to say that that song was not just a sped up version of the same "remix". ( not saying it is) but if you understood what we meant when we said "just sped up" you could provide a better example

Archefluxx random bumping lol
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:
random bumping lol

That's almost exactly how I'd describe most of my sexual experiences.

Samination i wouldn't call remixes, or mixes at all. They're bootlegs, or edits at tops, as remixing requesires more than just adding vocals to a beat
Karthy Yeah they're not remixes and I don't think the intention of putting Nightcore in the Youtube title is to pass it off as their own necessarily, but essentially all nightcore songs have the same HHC type feel and if you search Nightcore on Youtube you're basically getting what you want.

I like Nightcore, I like the sound of 90% of all the tracks, whether or not it's just another track sped up, but at least they sound good!

I don't think it's right to compare Nightcore to Rankin or Cammy, it's unfair. They passed off songs as their own and it DIDN'T sound good, they added random vocal shots in that sounded like shit among other things.

I'm not saying what they're doing is legal or right by any means, but I like the sound, and I'm not afraid to admit it! :P
Samination some of them might not claim the songs for themselfs (like that Zombie II clip), but they SUCK at referring to the 'original' track
cruelcore1
quote:
Well Trance is a (or the) genre name. Nightcore is not! That is the key difference.

So what? Nightcore is a style. And genres are nothing but defined and "wider" styles. Some people say Nightcore is becoming a genre (eventhough I think thts ******** XD).

quote:
As far as I can tell, thats not just sped up.
Originally, I'm pretty sure it was just two amateur guys remixing songs (Remixing - not speeding up), then some **** thought he could do the same just by speeding up the song (and thats it!)

Nah, that's not it (except if u went exploring deeper than I did). the most famous Nightcore tracks like Dam Dadi Doo or Will My Heart Survive were sped up by them. Other people are only their followers.

quote:
for **** sake! Stop protecting these guys.

Chill up. There are worse probs in the music scene out there. For example one of the artists, that I won't name in public, who seemed extremely awesome to me, turned out to be a lousy thief, and pretty stupid (stealing a popular DS track saying "I made this song for a friend.").

quote:

That's true, none of them are official. But I once found the "original NC site", and there are "all-nightcore" forums, so the site part is not true.
Nightcore is a matter of fun. The fact about not crediting original artist as a very bad thing is unimaginable for the fans. See comments on this link (don't worry, its not NC): http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=ZCwrCfOwRcI

See how many remixes (remakes/reworks) were made without crediting the original artists, and yet you guys fatefully listen to them. You can say its different cuz its a remix, but it was someone else's great idea, and not crediting the "idea artist" is still bloody wrong. I know people who despise that (including Pretty Rave Girl) just like u despise NC.
djDMS Yeah, just chill up everybody. On a slightly related note, i just bought a load of Akira sun tunes - is this a bad thing?
Dys7
quote:
See how many remixes (remakes/reworks) were made without crediting the original artists, and yet you guys fatefully listen to them. You can say its different cuz its a remix, but it was someone else's great idea, and not crediting the "idea artist" is still bloody wrong. I know people who despise that (including Pretty Rave Girl) just like u despise NC.

Never did figure out the whole history of that thing, I know there was Daddy DJ, All I Ever Wanted, DoTA, I Am X-Ray-s Pretty Rave Girl, S3rls, but I have no idea who ripped off who :P
Samination Daddy DJ is obviously the oldest -.-
cruelcore1
quote:
Never did figure out the whole history of that thing, I know there was Daddy DJ, All I Ever Wanted, DoTA, I Am X-Ray-s Pretty Rave Girl, S3rls, but I have no idea who ripped off who :P

They all ripped off Daddy DJ, with authorization of course But despite authorization, a certain person I'm friends with know still calls it "stealing".

quote:
Yeah, just chill up everybody. On a slightly related note, i just bought a load of Akira sun tunes - is this a bad thing?

Hes a producer lol. I dunno if he also "nightcores" because I didn't check it out recently, but the dude is a producer. So how could buying his tracks ever be wrong?

BTW I no longer listen to NC. Why? NC is a YT thing, and I dont check vidz of people i subbed anymore. Also, rarely anyone nightcorizes Hardcore music. However, I will still make speedy livesets, and probably tag them with Nightcore.
Samination I usually try to mix around 185-190, so it's not that "NC-ing" (technically, alot of Happy Hardcore and Makina DJ speeded up their mixes, so Nightcore wasnt the first)
djDMS
quote:

quote:
Yeah, just chill up everybody. On a slightly related note, i just bought a load of Akira sun tunes - is this a bad thing?

Hes a producer lol. I dunno if he also "nightcores" because I didn't check it out recently, but the dude is a producer. So how could buying his tracks ever be wrong?

I know who he is mate, it's just that i bought his album 'The Nightcore files' so used that to jump into this thread!
cruelcore1
quote:
quote:

quote:

I know who he is mate, it's just that i bought his album 'The Nightcore files' so used that to jump into this thread!

Oh, you should have mentioned it before. I thought you thought they were nightcored tracks, so that it might have been a bad thing. lol

BTW, Akira Sun loves NC indeed

EDIT: By "it" I mean the album name
Dys7 Talk about stealing, it's stuff like this that pisses me off the most.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18XYQwyUzUs

How pathetic can you get? :/
D-tor
quote:
Talk about stealing, it's stuff like this that pisses me off the most.

Yeah that part about Nightcore is what destroys it's credibility, if there even is any credibility to it being a genre.

Nightcore is REALLY good at fooling me though. Back when I was getting into Hardcore I had a lot of Nightcore stuff because I didn't know otherwise...

cruelcore1
quote:
Talk about stealing, it's stuff like this that pisses me off the most.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18XYQwyUzUs

How pathetic can you get? :/

Description:
"First song ive ever made, i used FL studio :)"

What really pisses me off is, how can people even lie like this? I just can't imagine!

EDIT: I don't remember whether I mentioned this already. One guy stole Darren Styles track, and more of course, but it wasnt as idiotic. And as he was connected to my label, I told him to remove all relations to us and threatened him in the case he doesn't do it. The poor dude got scared and left youtube.
I will not tell his name in public, at least not yet, but I might tell it in private ;P

Really, if he stole DS, next he should try stealing Lady Gaga to get on a higher idiocy level.

quote:

For example:

That's Nightcored version of a remix. It happens all the time.
Dys7
quote:

Description:

What really pisses me off is, how can people even lie like this? I just can't imagine!

EDIT: I don't remember whether I mentioned this already. One guy stole Darren Styles track, and more of course, but it wasnt as idiotic. And as he was connected to my label, I told him to remove all relations to us and threatened him in the case he doesn't do it. The poor dude got scared and left youtube.
I will not tell his name in public, at least not yet, but I might tell it in private ;P

Really, if he stole DS, next he should try stealing Lady Gaga to get on a higher idiocy level.
ens all the time.

Now watch as he deletes our comments. :p
cruelcore1
quote:
quote:

Description:

ens all the time.

Now watch as he deletes our comments. :p

Lol of course he will XD
Dante Guys, I originally wrote Elysium!
cruelcore1
quote:
Originally posted by Dante:
Guys, I originally wrote Elysium!

I heard Nightcore made the original.
Dys7
quote:

And I invented the internet! If only those jerks hadn't taken the credit..
cruelcore1
quote:
quote:

And I invented the internet! If only those jerks hadn't taken the credit..

Yeah, and how did Styles & Breeze dare to ever steal my track?!

Dys7 I just wanted to let you guys know, that every song Gammer, Sy S3rl, Styles, Breeze, Fracus, Darwin, Hixxy, Scott Brown, Dougal, and Darren Styles ever made, they stole from me.
SpiritWolf
quote:
I just wanted to let you guys know, that every song Gammer, Sy S3rl, Styles, Breeze, Fracus, Darwin, Hixxy, Scott Brown, Dougal, and Darren Styles ever made, they stole from me.

and you stole all those songs from me!
cruelcore1
quote:
Originally posted by SpiritWolf:
quote:
I just wanted to let you guys know, that every song Gammer, Sy S3rl, Styles, Breeze, Fracus, Darwin, Hixxy, Scott Brown, Dougal, and Darren Styles ever made, they stole from me.

And you stole it from Nightcore!
Dys7
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hah, Nightcore?
They wouldn't steal from someone with that low class.
They stole from producers with style - DJ Cammy and DJ Rankin!

cruelcore1
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hah, Nightcore?
They wouldn't steal from someone with that low class.
They stole from producers with style - DJ Cammy and DJ Rankin!

And they stole from... OK, I think there's no higher class than them xD
Brainchild Found this on one a song on YouTube: http://www.nightcoreuniverse.net/
cruelcore1
quote:
Originally posted by Brainchild:
Found this on one a song on YouTube: http://www.nightcoreuniverse.net/

Thts what I was talkin about on the last page. A Nightcore forums made by the most popular Nightcore publisher.
Warnman Anyone else here, who feels ashamed, because the very first time you got in touch with Nightcore, you thought you found a track of Nightforce?
cruelcore1
quote:
Originally posted by Warnman:
Anyone else here, who feels ashamed, because the very first time you got in touch with Nightcore, you thought you found a track of Nightforce?

It was the opposite for me.
Samination funny how they complain about getting caught with copyright infrigment :P

Darren Styles is on that website's blacklist... and Jean Michel Jarre??!?
cruelcore1
quote:
funny how they complain about getting caught with copyright infrigment :P

Darren Styles is on that website's blacklist... and Jean Michel Jarre??!?

Well u can't complain about not crediting regarding that issue. Because, no matter whether they credit the artists or not, and I've seen both of the cases, their videos get removed and they get so called "strikes". Ever since the invincible Content ID was developed, mass slaughter was at hand. No channel uploading someone else's music is safe. Besides, YT is sometimes being naive which makes it possible for some trolls to claim fake accusations. You can no longer share ur music taste with other people on YT, except if you're a YT partner which makes u "get through".

Labels don't give a damn about credits though. It's all about cash. They let only 1 or few videos exist, and all other are removed.
Samination funny enough, i was actually hit by one of those once. I actually desputed it, even if i didnt own the track. I think it was removed (the flagging that is, not the track i uploaded) as it was not owned by that company (since the record label was defuncted)
cruelcore1 A few times I got some sort of copyright notice because the content was owned by Sony Entertainment (one of them was my remix). They were just blocked for Germany, and nothing else happened.
Also, a label ordered for one of my old mashup's audio to be disabled. But all of my mashups r deleted now, and I did it myself because I evolved, so I don't give a damn.
trippnface alot of people acknowledge the real artist, and if they did anything else. i really love alot of nightcore. some sounds awesome ^_^

http://youtu.be/5tjOZZi3TC8
Dys7
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
alot of people acknowledge the real artist, and if they did anything else. i really love alot of nightcore. some sounds awesome ^_^

http://youtu.be/5tjOZZi3TC8

Then you have this
http://www.youtu.be/yAnXYHNvDF4
S3rl anyone?
It's not even nightcored.

EDIT: I'm fine with sped up songs, being labeled by the artist. But this isn't sped up, or labeled. It's just directly ripped as Nightcore.
trippnface true. some people are really oblivious i guess. or flat out dont care. pretty ridiculous. they mean well though. tryng to spread the <3
Samination
quote:

Then you have this
S3rl anyone?

what? can't you hear the flangering? =P
Dys7
quote:
quote:

Then you have this
S3rl anyone?

what? can't you hear the flangering? =P

Oh my GOD! A flanger?! Give this man a medal!
Samination fap fap fap
Bonkers4Life off topic but....

2nd or third page, someone was banned?

what happened there?

It took 3.78 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page