Raver's online
 Total online 559
 Radio listeners 256+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

  Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Freeform tracks wanted for upcoming album

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed
   
Message Icon:
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

 
Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.
     

T O P I C     R E V I E W
stray Freeformaniacs & Ruffbeatz are teaming up to bring out a free release, full length DJ friendly Freeform album later this year. We are currently looking for submissions of any style of Freeform, so if you'd like to have a track on the release either shoot me a PM here, send me an email to stray@freeformforum.net or just post here.
_Jay_ Sick one. Good luck Simon mate.
wong
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
Sick one. Good luck Simon mate.



+1
Samination just buy it like everyone else does :P
Archefluxx What kind of deadline are we looking at?
cruelcore1 Is some alternative freeform welcome? and will it be a free album like RuffBeatz usual releases?
wong
quote:
Originally posted by cruelcore1:
and will it be a free album like RuffBeatz usual releases?



quote:
Originally posted by stray:
Freeformaniacs & Ruffbeatz are teaming up to bring out a free release,


stray
quote:
Originally posted by cruelcore1:
Is some alternative freeform welcome? and will it be a free album like RuffBeatz usual releases?



All Freeform welcome, alternative is fine, as we do with Freeformaniacs we are trying to show as broad a spectrum of the music as possible. And yes, as with all things Ruffbeatz, as well as all things Freeformaniacs it will be free :)

quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:
What kind of deadline are we looking at?


It will be at least a few months from now, gotta wait till we have enough good submissions for an albums worth and there are 2 Ruffbeatz releases before it at this stage.
stray Getting some good stuff already :). A track by H-Blast, a nice track by an unsigned artist and Le Dos-On has agreed to make a track for us. Keep submissions coming guys, if we get enough good ones may make it a double CD :)
stray The Ruffbeatz & Freeformaniacs project is looking awesome already! Finished tracks already for the album by Le Dos-on & H-Blast, plus some awesome artists are working on tracks as we speak :). Should be massive, if anyone is interested in submitting a Full length track for the album get in contact with me :)
Dys7
quote:
Originally posted by stray:
The Ruffbeatz & Freeformaniacs project is looking awesome already! Finished tracks already for the album by Le Dos-on & H-Blast, plus some awesome artists are working on tracks as we speak :). Should be massive, if anyone is interested in submitting a Full length track for the album get in contact with me :)



I've been working on a track for this album, how much longer do I have?
stray End of March, still some time left :)
piumaki Looking forward to this one ;)
stray A bit of an update on what's happening. We now have completed tracks from H-Blast & Energetix, Le Dos-on, and Firefly & Pulse. Got a great track from new producer Cytik waiting to be mastered, and Speedcore producer Killamorza has made a Speed-form track for those that like something a bit different. Artists Qygen, Olly Addictive & TTE and Custom Built DJs have promised tracks, and we are hoping DAT (AKA Matt from Endemic) will have something for us. So all in all, album is shaping up very nicely :)

We are still looking for tunes, and if we get enough quality tunes we may even make a 2 part double album, so if your sitting on a Freeform track get in contact with me :)
Dys7 I made a track, got to the second breakdown and now I'm completely stuck :(
stray
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
I made a track, got to the second breakdown and now I'm completely stuck :(



Don't worry there is still just under 2 months to get a submission in, I'm sure you can get past mixers block by then :P. If you have a preview of it up, I'd love to hear how it's sounding so far :)
Warnman
quote:
Originally posted by stray:
We now have completed tracks from H-Blast & Energetix, Le Dos-on, and Firefly & Pulse. Got a great track from new producer Cytik waiting to be mastered, and Speedcore producer Killamorza has made a Speed-form track for those that like something a bit different. Artists Qygen, Olly Addictive & TTE and Custom Built DJs have promised tracks, and we are hoping DAT (AKA Matt from Endemic) will have something for us. So all in all, album is shaping up very nicely :)



Sounds interesting so far, man.
Speed-form... probably a not danceable genre, but I am fancy about how this track will sound.
wong speedform? jesus what next
stray Don't know if Speedform is even a word, it's just the only way I know how to describe the tune :P. Think Freeform at over 200 BPM ;)
Archefluxx Speedform? Hahaha

That's ridiculous lol
stray
quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:
Speedform? Hahaha

That's ridiculous lol



Sounds a bit odd I'll admit, but when I heard it I knew I just had to use it. A nicely written original track, one for those that just want something a bit different.
stray 1st lot of clips up now :). SoundCloud account is - http://soundcloud.com/freeformaniacs

I've put the SpeedForm tune up for those interested, plus clips from Le Dos-on, Pulse Vs Firefly and H-Blast & Energetix. More tunes up soon :)
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by stray:
Don't know if Speedform is even a word, it's just the only way I know how to describe the tune :P. Think Freeform at over 200 BPM ;)



That sounds absolute incredible! Love my BPMs.

quote:
Originally posted by stray:
1st lot of clips up now :). SoundCloud account is - http://soundcloud.com/freeformaniacs

I've put the SpeedForm tune up for those interested, plus clips from Le Dos-on, Pulse Vs Firefly and H-Blast & Energetix. More tunes up soon :)



Quality. Will have a listen to those in a minute.

Give us a shout when everything's shaping up Simon mate, and I'll give it a big push on Highlights.
piumaki
quote:
Originally posted by stray:
Speed-form



Sounds good to me! :)
stray More clips up :). This lot has tracks by Qygen, Meke Vs SamHard & newcomer Cytik.

http://soundcloud.com/freeformaniacs
Dys7 Just finished a song, I've yet to master it but it will be soon!
Let me know if youre interested man :)

http://soundcloud.com/dys7dj/dys7-tweakn-synesthesia
stray
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
Just finished a song, I've yet to master it but it will be soon!
Let me know if youre interested man :)

http://soundcloud.com/dys7dj/dys7-tweakn-synesthesia



Sorry it took me a while to get back to you on this one. Sounds really well produced. I run everything past my partner on the album, so I'll shoot him the link and let you know what he thinks. Nice work :)
Lorenzo.Tweakn
quote:
Originally posted by stray:
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
Just finished a song, I've yet to master it but it will be soon!
Let me know if youre interested man :)

http://soundcloud.com/dys7dj/dys7-tweakn-synesthesia



Sorry it took me a while to get back to you on this one. Sounds really well produced. I run everything past my partner on the album, so I'll shoot him the link and let you know what he thinks. Nice work :)



well produced?! :O! would love to do a remix for this album, if had something to remix. :x
stray
quote:
Originally posted by Lorenzo.Tweakn:
quote:
Originally posted by stray:
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
Just finished a song, I've yet to master it but it will be soon!
Let me know if youre interested man :)

http://soundcloud.com/dys7dj/dys7-tweakn-synesthesia



Sorry it took me a while to get back to you on this one. Sounds really well produced. I run everything past my partner on the album, so I'll shoot him the link and let you know what he thinks. Nice work :)



well produced?! :O! would love to do a remix for this album, if had something to remix. :x



I meant all the sounds work well, should sound great after mastering. As for remixing, the way this is going we may well make this a running series which means we will probably have some remixes of the tracks from this album on the next. When we are at that stage, I'll get in contact with you :)
Lorenzo.Tweakn updated one of my old collabs with my music mentor; check your PM box stray
D-tor Whoo Ruffbeatz!!
Dys7 Absolutely thrilled to hear! So is that a yes, then? I'll get it mastered asap :-)
Dys7 Alright, PM'ed you stray :)
Dys7 Any update on this? It's well past the deadline for songs...
D-tor I remember being asked to submit some tracks to a freeform album, but I wasn't sure because I didn't know what album it was. I must've been this one. And the deadline passed.

Oh shoot.

It took 0.34 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

    

1999 - 2014 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page