My Area
Register
Donate
Help
FAQ
About us
Links
Articles
Competitions
Interviews
About HHC.com DJs
Vinyl / CD / Music Shop
T-shirts and merchandise
Profile
Register
Active Topics
Topic Stats
Members
Search
Bookmarks
Add event
Label search
Artist search
Release / Track search
Record Store

Raver's online
 Total online 378
 Radio listeners 227+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

  Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Any upcoming CDs?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed
   
Message Icon:
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

 
Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.
     
T O P I C     R E V I E W
warped_candykid Anyone heard of any new CDs coming out soon?
MaidenV Fracus & Darwin - Point Of No Return is a big one. We'll be getting a release date on that any day now.
Samination thumpa's got something this/next month
CDJay We've just confirmed a CLSM triple CD for summer, with HU6 in close pursuit.

(might be another few surprises too )

CDJay
Matty-G Theres also a CLSM album out soon and also a Brisk artist album on the way i believe. Oh and Breaking Free should be out soon as well :)
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
We've just confirmed a CLSM triple CD for summer, with HU6 in close pursuit.

(might be another few surprises too )

CDJay



Lovly jubbly, look forward to those
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by Matty-G:
Theres also a CLSM album out soon and also a Brisk artist album on the way i believe. Oh and Breaking Free should be out soon as well :)



Whats breaking free?
Matty-G Its a Breakbeat Hardcore album from the guys behind the Crush On Hardcore series. Im VERY excited about it as im all about breakbeat hardcore at the moment, cant get enough of it :)
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by Matty-G:
Its a Breakbeat Hardcore album from the guys behind the Crush On Hardcore series. Im VERY excited about it as im all about breakbeat hardcore at the moment, cant get enough of it :)



Oh right, thought it sounded abit familiar but just couldn't put my finger to what it was
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
thumpa's got something this/next month



Yeh I got an e-mail about that. Looking good!
CrushOnHardcore Breaking Free is out on April 27. 3 CDs with Breakbeat Hardcore and Drum & Bass.
We'll announce the line-up together with the tracklistings within two weeks.

There is even more to come from us in the summer too :)
Thumpa Blood, Sweat & Tears 3CD will be out maybe this time next month, over 35 brand new, exclusive & unmixed tracks from Gammer, DJ Shimamura, Slipmatt, Fracus & Darwin, Al Storm, DJ Fury, The Speed Freak, Peaks & Pinnacle, Prospect, Sam B, Andy Freestyle, Chris Ross, Douglas, Transcend, Aryx, Synthwulf, Gavin G, Cat Like Thief, Strife II and many more.

Keep checking www.soundcloud.com/rebuild_music as clips will start going up over the next couple of days most likely!
_Jay_ I believe Squad-E has an album artist due this year. As does Klubfiller (exclusively Hardcore, from memory).

And Smiling Corpse's re-launch seems to be leading towards an album:

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=57631

Edit: And I think I'm right in saying that NSR are going to be releasing a CD at some point this summer/year as well.
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
Blood, Sweat & Tears 3CD will be out maybe this time next month, over 35 brand new, exclusive & unmixed tracks from Gammer, DJ Shimamura, Slipmatt, Fracus & Darwin, Al Storm, DJ Fury, The Speed Freak, Peaks & Pinnacle, Prospect, Sam B, Andy Freestyle, Chris Ross, Douglas, Transcend, Aryx, Synthwulf, Gavin G, Cat Like Thief, Strife II and many more.

Keep checking www.soundcloud.com/rebuild_music as clips will start going up over the next couple of days most likely!



36 tracks then Looking forward to this, hope its not over priced!
Thumpa I said over 35 cos I know it'll be between 36 and 40, tracklisting isn't complete yet! Probably looking at around 14/15 inc shipping worldwide, which is good value for nearly 40 unmixed exclusive tracks!
Phobz Looking forward to some of these cd's i've not had a good cd since bonkers 9 =/
CrushOnHardcore

Breaking Free is mixed by Ponder, Luna-C and Skampy and is exclusively available on the 27th of April from http://www.breakingfreethealbum.com

For updates please 'like' the official BF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Breaking-Free-The-Album/209784732388084
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by CrushOnHardcore:


Breaking Free is mixed by Ponder, Luna-C and Skampy and is exclusively available on the 27th of April from http://www.breakingfreethealbum.com

For updates please 'like' the official BF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Breaking-Free-The-Album/209784732388084



Does it blend? oh wait, it's already mixed :/
Bonkers4Life 7D 5 should be out late may, early june
Thumpa Clips for Blood, Sweat & Tears here - http://soundcloud.com/rebuild_music/


It took 1.22 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

    

1999 - 2014 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page