Radio listeners 173+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Other web site %2F radio station announcements
 Radio shows information thread

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Warnman I seriously don't want this thread to become the holy one and only thread about posting radio shows, but a summarisation might help to keep people informed, which regulary shows exist in the WWW.
If you want your show added, to tell me that it quits or any other kind of updates, please feel free to send me a PM or post into this thread directly. I will try to update the list as soon as possible.

Monday

Tuesday
Futureworld Show (varied styles of Hardcore), mixed by random DJs, 9:00 pm - 3:00 am (Wednesday) GMT, www.roughtempolive.com

Freeform 101 (Freeform Hardcore), mixed by DJ Midas, 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm GMT, DI-Radio, Chat (hardcoredi)

Wednesday
DJ Cruze Show (varied styles of Hardcore) mixed by DJ Cruze, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm GMT, Krafty Radio, Chat

The Darts Show (Happy Hardcore/UK Hardcore, Freeform Hardcore, Breakbeat Hardcore) mixed by Darts, 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm GMT, Krafty Radio, Chat

Thursday
Hardcore Hodgepodge (Happy Hardcore/UK Hardcore), mixed by Jimni Cricket, 3:00 am - 4:00 am GMT, HappyHardcore.com radio, Chat

The Aussie Hardcore show with DJ Cotts (Happy Hardcore/UK Hardcore, Freeform Hardcore), mixed by DJ Cotts, 10:00 am - 11:00 am GMT, HappyHardcore.com radio, Chat (hardcore)

Freeformaniacs Worldwide (Freeform Hardcore), mixed by random DJs, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm GMT, Krafty Radio, Chat

The Free of Form Show (Freeform Hardcore), mixed by Mad Max, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm GMT, Raute Musik, Chat

Scarred Digital Show (Happy Hardcore/UK Hardcore, Freeform Hardcore, Gabba), mixed by DJ Sc@r, Scooby & DJ Midas, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm GMT, Krafty Radio, Chat

FreeFormaniacs (Freeform Hardcore), mixed by random DJs, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm GMT, HappyHardcore.com radio, Chat (hardcore)

DJ Skampy Show (Breakbeat Hardcore), biweekly mixed by DJ Skampy, 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm GMT, Krafty Radio, Chat

Hard Beats Collective Show (Freeform Hardcore), monthly mixed by random DJs, 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm GMT, Krafty Radio, Chat

Friday
Kiasu Mayhem Show (varied styles of Hardcore), mixed by DJ Liteblue, DJ ViperStar & Theodore/Theocore, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm GMT, Krafty Radio, Chat

Kick Starting Of Weekend (varied styles of Hardcore), mixed by C-Kays, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm GMT, www.roughtempolive.com

London Sounds Exposed (Happy Hardcore/UK Hardcore, Freeform Hardcore, Gabba), mixed by Jimo & Mauler, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm GMT, DI-Radio, Chat (hardcoredi), guest mixes are welcomed

Saturday
Seshments (UK Hardcore, Freeform Hardcore, Gabba), mixed by Jimmy Hypa & MC Twist and guest hour DJ & MC, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm GMT, Krafty Radio, Chat

DJ Midas' Liquid Gold Freeform Hardcore, mixed by DJ Midas, 10:00 pm - 12:00 am GMT (Sunday), Krafty Radio, Chat

Sunday
Hardcore Underground Show (varied styles of Hardcore), monthly mixed by random DJs, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm GMT, Krafty Radio, Chat

DJ ChexMixer Show (Happy Hardcore/UK Hardcore/J-Core), mixed by DJ ChexMixer, 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm GMT, UKast FM , Chat
_Jay_ Good thinking Chris! I like it.

Stray and his fellow Freeform brothers have The Freeformaniacs Show over on Krafty Radio at 10am UK time, for one hour, every Thursday morning.

Here's some details: http://www.kraftyradio.com/profiles/281/

I will get the details of a few more as well :-)
Warnman Thx a lot Jay! I edited it already.
People out there: this is the support I am looking for.
_Jay_ Here's another big one on Krafty. Hardcore Underground Show. 8-9pm UK time every Wednesday.

The show has a fan page where you can find out what artists are scheduled to do what shows.

http://www.facebook.com/thehardcoreundergroundshow?sk=wall
Warnman Just for your information:

There will not be a Hard Hitters Show next week, due Thanksgiving. I hope Mark5 and DJ Tre enjoy their free time with the beloved ones and return refreshed.
Triquatra this is a really good thread - you can see where the gaps are being missed eh? :)
Warnman
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
this is a really good thread - you can see where the gaps are being missed eh? :)

Thanks a lot for the kind words, Triquatra.
I don't doubt that a whole lot more shows exist out there atm, than the ones I have posted so far. Tbh this was the main reason why I posted such a thread, because I'd like to know, what the hell is available out there. And I am sure, a lot of other people would like to know as well.
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
this is a really good thread

Ya not wrong there, Rowan. Reckon we could get this as sticky?
Triquatra Silver is the only one who can make things like that happen sir!
_Jay_ I know you're feeble and powerless (maybe I'm still bitter about yesterday's track ID race) - it was a rhetorical question. More of a "be nice if we could make this a sticky" (situation), kinda thing.
Warnman
quote:
Originally posted by Warnman:
Just for your information:

There will not be a Hard Hitters Show next week, due Thanksgiving. I hope Mark5 and DJ Tre enjoy their free time with the beloved ones and return refreshed.

Another news:
Freeform Tentacles will not occur as well, due to same reasons.
Warnman Just added "Mauler's Hardcore Show" to the list after checking it out today.
Warnman Thanks to their detailed thread, I added "Seshments" to the list. Enjoy!
jimmyhypa
quote:
Thanks to their detailed thread, I added "Seshments" to the list. Enjoy!

Cheers mate.

Warnman This week's "London Sounds Exposed"-show will be the last one for this year.
Warnman EDIT: added the links to the chatrooms for most of the shows.
_Jay_ I'm in the chat room and tuned into the Darts show on Krafty right now if anyone fancies a quality hour of tunes?

http://kraftyradio.com/
Warnman Monday felt so empty, so I added "Hardcore Hit Squad".
Warnman Please notice that "Freeform Tentacles" was changed from friday evenings to thursday nights 12:00 am - 1:00 am.
Warnman Yeah, I must be ashamed of myself! I have kept forgetting to add a great show on Krafty for weeks now.

Darts, please forgive me!
lucificifus Add my site Destination Radio Denver! We've got an insane block this Saturday, have Drew Derivative coming up from New Mexico! Check it here: http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=57268

We do a 720P videocast and simulcast on MP3, too.

Check us out, all of our shows are recorded on video :)

http://www.destinationradiodenver.com/

Every other Saturday, 8PM - 3AM MST. Lots of hardcore, but other EDM as well :)
lucificifus You should add Spin!Spin!Super! Too :) Thursday nights http//:spin.superk.dj
Warnman I don't mind to add your regulary Hardcore shows. Please tell me the time slots, the name of the DJs (or if the Dj change from week to week) and what style of Hardcore the listeners can expect. I will not add one time events.
Warnman Does anyone knows, how Kutski's show will continue in the future?
Dyzphazia Freeformaniacs is now a two hour affair by the way :)

Also, Midas and I run Munted! Monthly! once a month on Krafty usually middle saturday.
Warnman
quote:
Originally posted by Dyzphazia:
Freeformaniacs is now a two hour affair by the way :)

Also, Midas and I run Munted! Monthly! once a month on Krafty usually middle saturday.

Thanks for the information! It's a pity I have to work during their Freeformaniacs.

I will check out about the Munted show.
Warnman
quote:
Thanks for the information! It's a pity I have to work during their Freeformaniacs.

I will check out about the Munted show.

Well I don't have to work anymore, but I still havn't found some time to check out about the "Munted Show".
It must sound ridiculous.

Shameless bump!
Warnman And for all Tuesday lovers, finally a great show was founded by DJ Midas @ DI.fm. Check out his show for Freeform madness:
every Tuesday from 10:00 - 11:00 pm GMT.
Warnman And the next show of DJ Midas is added to this list: "Liquid Gold" for all the lazy couch potatoes on late Saturday evenings.
Warnman To my opinion one of the best shows - the "Swedish Candy Show" - has stopped its broadcast.
Be Happy
quote:
To my opinion one of the best shows - the "Swedish Candy Show" - has stopped its broadcast.

Is Bluecore stopping permanently or just taking a break?
Warnman
quote:
Originally posted by Be Happy:
quote:
To my opinion one of the best shows - the "Swedish Candy Show" - has stopped its broadcast.

I don't know, mate! The way I interpret his post at FB, he hasn't yet decided, if this will be final or only for a period of time.
Be Happy
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Be Happy:
quote:

I don't know, mate! The way I interpret his post at FB, he hasn't yet decided, if this will be final or only for a period of time.

Well hopefully he doesn't quit but then again you can only do live shows for so long and I think he stated in that same facebook post that he's been at it for 6 years.
Warnman Thanks to DJ ViperStar, DJ Silver and Yoko 3 more shows were added to the list.
Warnman Please notice that the "Hard Hitters Show" has stopped their show for the seasonal holidays. They will return January 10th.
ViperStar Cheers Warnman! :D
Mad Max Thursdays every week 7-9pm gmt The Free of Form Show.
http://www.rautemusik.fm/harder/

Cant believe I have ignored this thread. The show has been running for over 3 years and represents freeform on a large european hardstyle stream.
Warnman
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Max:
Thursdays every week 7-9pm gmt The Free of Form Show.
http://www.rautemusik.fm/harder/

Cant believe I have ignored this thread. The show has been running for over 3 years and represents freeform on a large european hardstyle stream.

No problem!
Some shows aren't even active anymore or their future is unknown (e. g. Hard Beats Collective Show), but updates like yours help me to improve this thread.
Samination Bluecore's stopping? didnt know that :S

But it's high time Silver got back in action :P
Warnman Guess who's back?

As anounced in the news section, Bluecore returned with his show and switched back to his own roots at HappyHardcore.com radio.

Warnman I added Hardcore Hodgepodge to this list. It's the newest show at happyhardcore.com radio.

If anyone knows some updates regarding one of the shows or the played genres, please don't hesitate to inform me.
Warnman DJ Sc@r reduced her show by one hour.
Warnman Cotts stopped his show on DI.fm.
Warnman I need your help! Because my job keeps me busy a lot of hours each day I am not able to listen to Hardcore radio shows 24/7. If you know a show that should be added to this list or know any updated news about the alraedy existing ones, please keep me updated. All styles of Hardcore are welcomed.
Simply write me a PM or post in this thread. All I need to know is:

- name of the show
- Hardcore style
- name of DJ/s
- day, time and frequency
- radio name
- anything special [f. e. chat rooms, regular (and demanded) guest mixes, etc.]

Thanks a lot! I already appreciated a lot of the help I received from many persons in the past. You ROCK... sorry.... I meant: RAVE!
Warnman With Touitsu Recordings Podcast I added the first show that advertise with playing J-Core for all the Japanese fanatics out there... konichiwa (こんにちは。/ 今日は)!

DJ D-Luc-D
quote:
With Touitsu Recordings Podcast I added the first show that advertise with playing J-Core for all the Japanese fanatics out there... konichiwa (こんにちは。/ 今日は)!

Thanks ;) could you change it to Saturday though? :3
Warnman
quote:
Originally posted by DJ D-Luc-D:
quote:
With Touitsu Recordings Podcast I added the first show that advertise with playing J-Core for all the Japanese fanatics out there... konichiwa (こんにちは。/ 今日は)!

Thanks ;) could you change it to Saturday though? :3

Oops, my bad!
djchexmixer Sweet threads, I will definitely be taking advantage of the calendar. Thanks for the investigative work.

Seeing that Sunday isn't crowded, mind adding my show? DJ ChexMixer :)

I spin every other Sunday on http://ukast-fm.com/ at 1pm - 2pm PST (9pm -10pm GMT). I mostly spin UK/Happy Hardcore and sometimes a bit of Jcore. Been spinning on there since 2007.

In fact, this coming Sunday is time for my bi-weekly show. Several of my past shows are on my soundcloud (check sig). Even more of my past shows are on my website (going back to 2008): http://djchexmixer.com/mixes.html

Thanks again!
_Jay_ I'll do my best to check out your Sunday shows dude. :-)
djchexmixer
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
I'll do my best to check out your Sunday shows dude. :-)

Hey, thanks, man! Much appreciated. I'll be sure to shout you out this Sunday. Thanks!
Warnman I must be ashamed, because I noticed that Cruze's show wasn't shown in this thread, although I have regulary listened to it since months.
C.Kay New Rough Tempo hardcore schedule for Tuesday nights. This will repeat every 8 weeks. Copy and paste job from Rough Tempo page

Rough Tempo
So Hardcore Heads... This is what we've sorted for you.. this is how your Hardcore Tuesdays will look over 8 weeks...

Week 1 - 17th Sep

9pm-11pm TWISTA
11pm-1am CHRIS UNKNOWN
1am-3am DJ NO-SWEAT

Week 2 - 24th Sep

9pm-11pm HIXXY
11pm-1am BREEZE
1am-3am DJ NO-SWEAT

Week 3 - 1st Oct

9pm-11pm TWISTA
11pm-1am RAMOS
1am-3am DJ NO-SWEAT

Week 4 - 8th Oct

9pm-11pm BREEZE
11pm-1am VIBES & LIVELEE
1am-3am DJ NO-SWEAT

Week 5 - 15th Oct

9pm-11pm TWISTA
11pm-1am CHRIS UNKNOWN
1am-3am DJ NO-SWEAT

Week 6 - 22nd Oct

9pm-11pm BREEZE
11pm-1am HIXXY
1am-3am DJ NO-SWEAT

Week 7 - 29th Oct

9pm-11pm TWISTA
11pm-1am RAMOS
1am-3am DJ NO-SWEAT

Week 8 - 5th Nov

9pm-11pm BREEZE
11pm-1am (TBC)
1am-3am DJ NO-SWEAT

& OF COURSE OUR LONGEST STANDING HARDCORE RESIDENT - C-KAY, MOVING TO HIS NEW WEEKLY SHOW - FRIDAYS 7pm-9pm - KICK STARTING YOUR WEEKEND!
Warnman Big thanks for the information: shows are added to this list!
Sorry for the late answer!
Warnman I noticed the HU show changed slot from Wednesdays to Mondays. Enjoy it!
Warnman Sadly noticed the end of Buzzman and SPARKLE!

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=56438&whichpage=2
silver You might want to update Freeformaniacs they have moved to HappyHardcore.com radio
Warnman
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
You might want to update Freeformaniacs they have moved to HappyHardcore.com radio

I thought I already added their show in here, but probably it got lost while doing too much copy and paste. Thanks for your notice!
_Jay_
quote:
I noticed the HU show changed slot from Wednesdays to Mondays. Enjoy it!

The HU Show is actually Sundays matey. A recording goes out "live" on the third Sunday of every month, and the downloadable podcast becomes available the next day :-)
Warnman I listened to a new show on DI yesterday and it should be something for the old-school-lovers:

Happy Hardcore Classics by DJ EZC

It's on-air every Wednesday between 10 pm and 11 pm. So there are no excuses anymore for old farts grumbling about the music they hear today.
Warnman Dear all,

I need your support to update this thread! Kindly send any information to me which shows are still on-air, had stopped or are worth enough to give it a shot and being supported!
Thank you very much, ravers!
silver All our shows are on the main page... some shows are weekly, bi weekly, monthly so make sure you take notice... any questions PM me and I'll assist.

There are no live shows on DI anymore (as of now), in fact you can only listen to DI from their website / app and if you are signed up and logged in.

DJ EZC is starting a show with us shortly (in planning stage)

Another two show based out of Japan and NZ in the pipeline .... details when they are locked in.
Samination Kraftyradio has become more of a "when i want to play", so they've lost a few regular shows
DJ D-Luc-D Stopped doing the Touitsu podcast a while ago so you can remove that now. :3
dj_progress i play every Saturday 5-7pm on Lazer FM

www.facebook.com/thedjprogress

It took 3.61 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page