Radio listeners 171+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Gammer - Nostalgia

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
v-act Just heard this tune, Gammer uploaded this on his soundcloud and DAAAAAMN!

I don't think I've ever been so amazed by a hardcore tune.

http://soundcloud.com/djgammer/gammer-nostalgia

What do you think of this one?
_Jay_ Didn't think it'd be long before I saw a topic for this one.

Seriously, seriously good track.
v-act It definately needs a topic, mate.

EDIT: Needed*
wong nothin special, dont get the hype tbh, might grow on me though
Audio Warfare I love it personally, massive tune. 8)
Karthy Not the catchiest of tunes initially, but it's definately a monster of a tune. Certainly a turn in the right direction!
lurker Yet another track that sounds completely lifeless when the kick comes in.
Breakbeat Jon When I saw the title I was expecting some good pianos and punchy stabs. Just sounded like an average unremarkable tune to me. Sort of tune I could go for a piss or to the bar when the breakdown comes in and get back in time when it kicks back in.
Archefluxx You lot are ****ing tone deaf. Everyone complains when everythings dark rough filthy and minimal, and when an anthem comes in with various riffs, uplifting pianos and strings and stuff comes along - which is a rare treat - you all say its crap through your cheap headphones or laptop speakers. Unbelievable. Just go see Gammer live, and you'll understand what this track is all about.
wong
quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:
You lot are ****ing tone deaf. Everyone complains when everythings dark rough filthy and minimal, and when an anthem comes in with various riffs, uplifting pianos and strings and stuff comes along - which is a rare treat - you all say its crap through your cheap headphones or laptop speakers. Unbelievable. Just go see Gammer live, and you'll understand what this track is all about.

i apologise for having my own opinion
wong and i dont use cheap earphones thank you very much
lurker
quote:
You lot are ****ing tone deaf. Everyone complains when everythings dark rough filthy and minimal, and when an anthem comes in with various riffs, uplifting pianos and strings and stuff comes along - which is a rare treat - you all say its crap through your cheap headphones or laptop speakers. Unbelievable. Just go see Gammer live, and you'll understand what this track is all about.

I have studio-quality monitors you ****ing idiot. This sort of track isn't a "rare treat" by any means- have you never heard of Darwin or something? What about the dozens of random producers who do this sort of thing all the time to varying degrees of success? Doesn't matter that this track is a bit dull in some places, I can just find another one that's better.
And seriously, telling me to see Gammer live when I'm a college student in the US? Are you insane?
Archefluxx
quote:
Originally posted by lurker:
quote:

I have studio-quality monitors you ****ing idiot. And seriously, telling me to see Gammer live when I'm a college student in the US? Are you insane?

Gammer's toured the US before, idiot.
I find it bizarre people yearn for a melodic track, something euphoric, and one comes, you all still complain. Its beyond me. "Lifeless". A modulating bassline next to an uplifting melody is more lifeless than the dubcore kind of stuff that came before it? You need educating.
lurker I have absolutely no idea why you are so ****ing obsessed over ONE. GODDAMN. TRACK. One track. And it's mostly good anyway. Do I need to love every single goddamn track with riffs and pianos and shit in it 1000% with no criticism? I don't think so. Do I need to love this track because it's by Gammer, and it's not electro-core, which you're making out to be some once-in-a-blue-moon sort of thing? I don't think so.
You're also assuming I'm one of those generic electro-core hating drones which run rampant here. I am not one of them.
And FFS, why are you using me as your basis for overgeneralizing the entire community here? I've only been here, what, 4-5 months?
Archefluxx
quote:
I have absolutely no idea why you are so ****ing obsessed over ONE. GODDAMN. TRACK. One track. And it's mostly good anyway. Do I need to love every single goddamn track with riffs and pianos and shit in it 1000% with no criticism? I don't think so. Do I need to love this track because it's by Gammer, and it's not electro-core, which you're making out to be some once-in-a-blue-moon sort of thing? I don't think so.
You're also assuming I'm one of those generic electro-core hating drones which run rampant here. I am not one of them.
And FFS, why are you using me as your basis for overgeneralizing the entire community here? I've only been here, what, 4-5 months?

Hardcore has swung into darker music, its not cheesy anymore. This is a once in a blue moon thing. Its called "Nostalgia" ffs, that explains that. I'm just gobsmacked that you said the drop was lifeless. Its a load of dribble. All Im saying is I dont understand what your comparing that drop to, because compare it to some of Gammers prior stuff like Pure Fish. Remarkable that someone with studio monitors can use such thoughtless terminology. But then again, youve been here for 4 months, so you wont understand the era or cheesy melodic hardcore.

Lifeless.. Im creasing up!

And for the record, Im not bigging this up because its Gammer, he's been on the receiving end of my critisism before, but I give credit where credit is due because this is a good tune. One of the best around for a couple of years imo.
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
and i dont use cheap earphones thank you very much

LOL. That properly made me laugh.
cruelcore1 I see why people think this track is amazing, but I didn't like it pretty much. I usually like these kind of riffs but this one just didn't appeal to me.
Making stuff out of blue moon is enjoyable. =)

quote:

He wasn't using you specifically. People are sometimes really closed-minded and hateful on this site (sometimes I'm like that myself), which stands out pretty much, especially during Clubland Hardcore seasons. And you sounded just like one of them.

And "lifeless"-ness, shittyness, goodness and everything else in music (bunch of sounds that amuse people and make them fight over which period/genre is better) is subjective. It's not nice concluding a track is lifeless just because it sounded boring to you.
latininxtc While I don't like the way he said it, I do agree with Archefluxx. Gammer's songs are best heard live rather than through your headphones. It's unbelievable how my opinion of this minimal/electro/whateverthe****youwanttocallit-core has changed right after I heard him play live here in Houston. You won't get the complete feeling of what he was trying to do with his tracks until you hear someone, specifically him, play it out live.
v-act Whoa, people! I think it's ok if people have their own opinion and that, but DAAAAAAAMN, could we all cut the flaming out at least?!
cruelcore1 Well non-melodic stuff require quality. Otherwise they don't sound so good.
I never found myself liking/hating a melody just because it was in HQ. But it still improves listening experience.

EDIT: And yeah, lets save flaming for the next Clubland Hardcore season! Anyone making strategies already?
v-act
quote:
Originally posted by cruelcore1:
I see why people think this track is amazing, but I didn't like it pretty much. I usually like these kind of riffs but this one just didn't appeal to me.
Making stuff out of blue moon is enjoyable. =)

That's fair, you can't love, or even like everything in this world, and I'm cool with that.

Also if wong thinks this tune is lifeless, even if it's not that minimal stuff, then he just does. Wouldn't this world be boring if everyone thought the same?

I'm not offended at all just because lurker or wong or anyone that I missed didn't like it, so please no hard feelings.

EDIT: Haven't we fought about Gammer before? :P
wong
quote:

EDIT: And yeah, lets save flaming for the next Clubland Hardcore season! Anyone making strategies already?

i'll just stick with the usual 'breeze is a c*nt' etc
wong
quote:
Originally posted by v-act:
quote:

Also if wong thinks this tune is lifeless, even if it's not that minimal stuff, then he just does. Wouldn't this world be boring if everyone thought the same?

it wasn't me that said it was lifeless. i actually like the track, but i just dont think its anything special and is being overhyped on facebook and soundcloud thats all
v-act
quote:
quote:
quote:

it wasn't me that said it was lifeless

Sorry man, my bad. It was Lurker who said that.
wong no problemo
Archefluxx Breakbeat Jon wound me up the most with his comment.

The track is all about the atmosphere, the feeling. It adds that euphoric mood. People that re-portray feeling and emotion in their works are artists. Artists are people who produce what they feel, and they put the love and time into it to make it sound good to them. They work outside of what trends. This is traveling in the opposite direction to the industry and style of music that is generating the business - and thats another thing I like about this track. Its different to they tracks produced to make money. The people who produce those tracks are more businessmen than artists.

It pains me that art is slandered as it has been. Not often these days does a melodic track with such feeling be produced with the sheer talent of Gammer and the standard of studio he works with. This isnt a random person paying 100 an hour telling someone with a studio what to do hoping that his emotion is transfered into the track by someone else. This comes directly from Gammers core. Its against the current, and thats a BIG thing for hardcore. Everyones trying to sniff out the pennies, but this is different.

When someone says he'll be pissing while the most emotive hardcore ever made is playing is an insult.
When someone says that a track that is full of raw and fresh emotion is lifeless, they are clueless. Feeling lets us know we're alive, and the glee that translates out of this track is what gives it the energy - and therefore life.

I wish people could see it that way. I like to think of myself an artist too, so I empathise with Gammer when people ignore what this track is REALLY about.
cruelcore1
quote:
EDIT: Haven't we fought about Gammer before? :P

Lol yeah. I really don't see why the hell anyone should hate that guy. XD Except for making that violent joke one day. Which was nothing remarkable.
lurker I've listen to the track a few more times again, and I have to say that the reason I think is why I'm finding this track lifeless when the kicks come in is that the bass is still the usual electro-crap when the rest of the track isn't. It overpowers everything else, ESPECIALLY the lead (which could afford to be louder anyway). You can't have euphoria with a clunky bass like that in the way. It kills the atmosphere and the feeling. Gammer isn't entirely devoted to bringing back the old sound here- he says himself he's "just giving a nod" to it.
Archefluxx Lurker

Maybe you just think its lifeless because the heartbeat comes to a stop.

Lul!

Dont think there's much wrong with the bass. It has a good cut off, and the high end of most electro basses doesnt clash with the higher frequency stuff like you hear with some stuff. Gisbitch Im surprised a simple element as the bassline threw you.

Its like Luna-C said, good music outweighs bad production.
cruelcore1 I like electro offbeat bass in general. Its more fun as I'm always hearing generic basses.

It's always about the "old sound". Just got somehow sick of hearing about it all the time. Did anyone ever promise something new without saying it's old-ish? Hilarious lol.
DJ Lawlzy This track is HUUUUGE, don't know why people are bitching.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Lawlzy:
This track is HUUUUGE, don't know why people are bitching.

because they're bitches
Warnman This track is OK, but nothing impressive. It's still the best that Gammer has produced during the last 2 years.
Breakbeat Jon
quote:
Breakbeat Jon wound me up the most with his comment.

The track is all about the atmosphere, the feeling. It adds that euphoric mood. People that re-portray feeling and emotion in their works are artists. Artists are people who produce what they feel, and they put the love and time into it to make it sound good to them. They work outside of what trends. This is traveling in the opposite direction to the industry and style of music that is generating the business - and thats another thing I like about this track. Its different to they tracks produced to make money. The people who produce those tracks are more businessmen than artists.

It pains me that art is slandered as it has been. Not often these days does a melodic track with such feeling be produced with the sheer talent of Gammer and the standard of studio he works with. This isnt a random person paying 100 an hour telling someone with a studio what to do hoping that his emotion is transfered into the track by someone else. This comes directly from Gammers core. Its against the current, and thats a BIG thing for hardcore. Everyones trying to sniff out the pennies, but this is different.

When someone says he'll be pissing while the most emotive hardcore ever made is playing is an insult.
When someone says that a track that is full of raw and fresh emotion is lifeless, they are clueless. Feeling lets us know we're alive, and the glee that translates out of this track is what gives it the energy - and therefore life.

I wish people could see it that way. I like to think of myself an artist too, so I empathise with Gammer when people ignore what this track is REALLY about.

I apologise for not having the same taste in hardcore, but it just didn't do anything for me. I don't like really long trancy breakdowns. They bore me sensless. I'm not one of the people who have moaned about the dub / electro thing either. Quite the opposite in fact, quite glad to see back of the trancy bore fest thats been hardcore for far to long. Going a bit over the top calling it the emotive hardcore ever made, found it very average, and when you've got to go, you might as well go when there a big long breakdown that makes you want to go to sleep.
Archefluxx It must be miserable thing to be a raver for you then. And it is emotive. How isnt it? :S

Are you even for real? A troll?
Breakbeat Jon It's just not my thing, if people love it and go nuts for it, good for them. I like a lot of Gammers stuff, this just doesn't do for it for me. I'm guessing a lot of the stuff I think is amazing probably doesn't do it for a lot of people on here. That's fine by me, calling someone miserable because they don't like the same thing as you is pretty stupid. Music is subjective, and as a result, there will, like it or not, be differing opinions on it.
D-tor I like that song. Heartbeats <3
cruelcore1 If people stood out more that they're talking subjectively, as their comments can be really harsh sometimes, there wouldn't be these fights and similar stuff.
NekoShuffle It was alright, as Karthy said - definitely a step in the right direction, I listened yesterday and I definitely made a slightly-impressed-that-wasn't-too-bad "Hmm!" noise, but as of today I can't actually remember anything about the track other than the fact there's a long-ish pause in it to build suspense.

Would people really be making as big a deal over this track if it wasn't Gammer? Probably not.

I'm hardly even interested in Hardcore anymore right now so take my opinion with a pinch of salt - but it's not instruments people want, the fans don't think like producers - they just want a slamming hardcore track they can hum on their way home from work and sing their lungs out to at a rave. It's not rocket science and no amount of top-notch production techniques and mastering can compensate for that. If you need good speakers to enjoy a track, it's probably not a good track to begin with.
Dyzphazia I'll reiterate a brief conversation I had with a friend regarding this.

Basically - I thought the breakdown(s) are astonishing. Absolutely spot on. The rest of the tune however? Sounds a bit lame IMO. lt sounds like a 2005/6 NEC rejection with slightly more modern production. It's not amazing well written either to be fair...
Dyzphazia
quote:
Originally posted by NekoShuffle:
I'm hardly even interested in Hardcore anymore right now so take my opinion with a pinch of salt - but it's not instruments people want, the fans don't think like producers - they just want a slamming hardcore track they can hum on their way home from work and sing their lungs out to at a rave. It's not rocket science and no amount of top-notch production techniques and mastering can compensate for that. If you need good speakers to enjoy a track, it's probably not a good track to begin with.

Word, word and word.

Totally agree.
v-act
quote:
It was alright, as Karthy said - definitely a step in the right direction, I listened yesterday and I definitely made a slightly-impressed-that-wasn't-too-bad "Hmm!" noise, but as of today I can't actually remember anything about the track other than the fact there's a long-ish pause in it to build suspense.

Would people really be making as big a deal over this track if it wasn't Gammer? Probably not.

That's a very valid point.
Beeferchiefer Well I love it.
Vladel It's not the worst thing the guy has ever done and i can't knock the production quality but it's nothing like when he was at his best and you have to go back atleast 3 years for that. It's called nostalgia but it doesn't measure up to the sound it's supposed to reflect.
rafferty Very good track, but sounds really really dated. Like something from 6 years ago.

Would be nice if he made it with a newer trance style riff. Like the tracks Recon and Demand or Sy and Technikore have made together.

Guess that's why it's called Nostalgia, is looking at the past. A step backwards perhaps.
djDMS I'm keeping out of this one!
Lilley I thought it was shit. I'm sure it's got to notch production or whatever. But **** it was boring. Too bad I'm tone deaf.

Best hardcore track ever? **** off...

I better go back to listen to shitty music through my crappy headphones.

quote:
And for the record, Im not bigging this up because its Gammer, he's been on the receiving end of my critisism before

I'm sure that got to him no end. Are you riding on ice or something? You taking criticism like a ****ing woman and it's not even yours.

If I wanted to listen to gammer's best works I'd go listen to sharkey's bonkers mixes and kev energy's hardcore heaven mixes. Which is what I'm doing. Funny that.
lukewatheydj agree guys awsome track...not exactly catchy but would deffo be a good one to drop on a rave night
_Jay_ Can't believe how many plays that has had. Almost four-and-a-half thousand in two days. Madness.

As I said before - and to contribute to the debate - I think it's a really good track. Especially the breakdown. And although I don't share his obvious passion for it, I can definitely see why Olly has got himself so excited about it.

As for people talking about a change in direction - I think he specifically said in the description that it wasn't a change in direction, and that it was just a nod to his earlier stuff.

I think it's great that a Hardcore track has had so much attention. Gammer is such a powerful tool for Hardcore, marketing-wise.

rafferty Yeah Gammer is one of the most recognised and respected names in Hardcore. Your right, people do take a lot of notice at what he does.
Just shows, it does a lot for a djs career if they are guided by a big name for a little while. Recon was pretty much under Hixxys wing like Gammer with Dougal and he's done quite well too.
djDMS Speaking of powerful tools...

How's it going Jay?
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Speaking of powerful tools...

How's it going Jay?

Ha ha! Knew that one wouldn't get past you!

Are you actually asking me how it's going, or was that part of the joke? lol
djDMS Of course i'm asking, just couldn't resist the joke!
Ken Masters The attention this tracks receiving just goes to show how desperate everyone is to hear uplifting & meaningful Hardcore again.

I doubt we'll be listening to this track again in 10 years time but that's not to say it isn't a great track! It's been a long time since i've given a Hardcore track a 2nd listen & this track has had around 5 listens from me so far.

It's also the first UK Hardcore track i've heard worthy of buying in a long time, & that's after many failed attempts to buy some new UK Hardcore. The further I seem to look forward the further I go back to better times.

I'm quite relieved that one of my favorite & most respectable artists in the scene is still paying respects to what made him who he is. Other artists need to grow a pair & take notice.
Archefluxx
quote:
Originally posted by Lilley:
I thought it was shit. I'm sure it's got to notch production or whatever. But **** it was boring. Too bad I'm tone deaf.

You said it. Tone deaf
Phobz It's a wierd one, kind of like the tune Breeze & Styles - Kontact that was on masters of hardcore. Mega epic synth. I'm not one for gammers melody's but sometimes he comes out with some right awesome stuff. This is one of them just like many others. He sure as mega skills in the production department. How he get's it so powerful is beyond me.
Dys7 Jesus Christ Archie, you seem like a nice enough guy, but you need to look up the definition of an opinion

opinion /əˈpinyən/

1. A view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

People think different things, people like different things. How about instead of saying "You're all tone deaf idiot f***heads", you say "I really really disagree with you. I don't know how you could possibly dislike this song!"
You're sounding like smoogie.
Dys7
quote:

I doubt Gammer even put this much thought into the song. More seems like he thought "You know, I haven't made an oldie type song in a while, I think I'll put something together. It should be alot of fun."

I doubt he was crying for four hours, looking out his window and writing poetry before he wrote this song with his own blood.

DJ Lawlzy Okay at this point it seems like people are being difficult over this just to be difficult lol.
Lilley
quote:
quote:
I thought it was shit. I'm sure it's got to notch production or whatever. But **** it was boring. Too bad I'm tone deaf.

You said it. Tone deaf

Should I keep my job of mixing live bands or start looking elsewhere?
Lilley
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
quote:

I doubt Gammer even put this much thought into the song. More seems like he thought "You know, I haven't made an oldie type song in a while, I think I'll put something together. It should be alot of fun."

I doubt he was crying for four hours, looking out his window and writing poetry before he wrote this song with his own blood.

You've no idea how hard I laughed at this comment. Pure gold. I can't believe how much ******** archieflux peddled into that post, really poured his heart and soul into it.

The track is not full of raw and fresh emotion whatever the hell that is, it is relatively boring and dull and found wanting by several. Maybe in comparison to all recent hardcore it's the New God Of Art, but I won't get my 3 minutes back.

Yes it was cheesy but it was as euphoric as an elephantitic testicle. Didn't even feel like there was much energy in it, any it did have felt completely forced.

Calling this the best hardcore track gammer has ever made is an insult to all the truly epic stuff he's done. Heaven now, The Underground, The Piano Tune, Let's all say ****, Tripod, This is the place, Crack Whore. Just to name some.
jenks Some people will always rationalize a reality to suit their view, rather than rationalize their view to suit reality.
Lilley Problem is that works both ways. When it comes to something as subjective as personal opinion, who's to say what reality is?
Archefluxx
quote:
quote:
quote:

Calling this the best hardcore track gammer has ever made is an insult to all the truly epic stuff he's done. Heaven now, The Underground, The Piano Tune, Let's all say ****, Tripod, This is the place, Crack Whore. Just to name some.

Quote me on saying this is the best thing Gammers done. Its not ********. You need to learn what art is. You have to be an artist to understand it, I guess. You're just an arsey consumer, spoilt to the core - The worst kind of person.
Dyzphazia
quote:
You need to learn what art is. You have to be an artist to understand it, I guess. You're just an arsey consumer, spoilt to the core - The worst kind of person.

Get your head out of your arse Olly. What the **** are you even on about here? Since when do you 'need to be an artists to understand art'?

An arsey consumer, spoilt to the core? If there is a product to be bought, everyone is entitled to their opinion on to whether to pay their money for it. I think if there's the possibility of me spending money on something, I want it to be what I want. Simple as that. You've just described and semi-insulted everyone living in a currency based society. For the record, you also come under that catagory.

Seriously? Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and to debate that opinion, but shouting absolute bollocks about nothing at all? Uni that boring, brah?
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by rafferty:
Very good track, but sounds really really dated. Like something from 6 years ago.

Would be nice if he made it with a newer trance style riff. Like the tracks Recon and Demand or Sy and Technikore have made together.

Guess that's why it's called Nostalgia, is looking at the past. A step backwards perhaps.

Just a pity it didn't sound like it was from 16 years ago

And i like the track, but i def don't rate it as good as some people have, but as have been said people have different tastes so some will like it more than others
MAtRiCks Why do I feel this isn't the first time Gammer's work has brought forward this kind of praise/criticism? It seems like only Gammer makes tracks worthy of such heated debates. I guess that goes to show how much he stands out of the lot.
DJ Lawlzy
quote:
Originally posted by MAtRiCks:
Why do I feel this isn't the first time Gammer's work has brought forward this kind of praise/criticism? It seems like only Gammer makes tracks worthy of such heated debates. I guess that goes to show how much he stands out of the lot.

If this track was by anyone else I doubt people would be bitching this much lol
Dys7 I don't think this is a praise/criticism situation.
Although a lot of people enjoyed it, some say they mildly disliked the song, or say it was just okay. Archefluxx is taking it out of proportion.
I don't think one person has yet posted saying they genuinely hate the song.
Dys7 Don't all tracks receive both praise and criticism? This seemed like a pretty normal topic until Archefluxx came in and melodramaticised everything.

Then again, im not saying that doesn't happen with Gammer. You & I, anybody?
cruelcore1
quote:
quote:
Why do I feel this isn't the first time Gammer's work has brought forward this kind of praise/criticism? It seems like only Gammer makes tracks worthy of such heated debates. I guess that goes to show how much he stands out of the lot.

I agree lol. He could have kept on giving into people's demands, but now it's too late.
DJ Lawlzy
quote:
quote:
quote:

I agree lol. He could have kept on giving into people's demands, but now it's too late.

He shouldn't though, you can't feed people's demands 24/7, sometimes you gotta do something that YOU wanna do. I'm sure that's what he was doing here. If he was looking to make a huge dancefloor slammer, he'd have made a totally different track.
latininxtc
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He shouldn't though, you can't feed people's demands 24/7, sometimes you gotta do something that YOU wanna do. I'm sure that's what he was doing here. If he was looking to make a huge dancefloor slammer, he'd have made a totally different track.

Exactly! Those that do meet the demands of what their "fans" want usually get the majority of the criticism on here.
cruelcore1
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Exactly. Though, he makes "dancefloor slammers" too. That's what made him so damn guilty, and some people will never forgive him.

quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
Exactly! Those that do meet the demands of what their "fans" want usually get the majority of the criticism on here.

Oldskool?
I always hear about oldskool on this site. But how come it brings so little money, despite people desperately wanting those styles?
djDMS Right. I'm sorry, i really tried but i can't hold it in any longer!

Wasn't going to comment but my bollocks-ometer was going mad.

My opinion as an arsey consumer probably doesn't count but i'll try and be constructive

What we have here is a good track that sounds better than A LOT of what i've heard in ages. The individual elements are fantastic and all meet with my approval.

BUT, i do reckon it suffers from a loss of energy at the drop as has been said before. Suppose that's what you get when you have a different (in this case MASSIVE) riff in the build up to the one in the drop - and that drop does dilute things slightly. I'd have been happier with 2 tunes sharing all that lot between them.

Yes i'd buy it because it still stands out from some of the utter dross out there, but if the music in general was stronger it'd just be Gammer's new tune.

He's been in my top 3 or 4 favourite artists since very early on and remains so, this doesn't change that.

More important than any of that though, just look at the response to the tune. It's great that people are discussing it so passionately. AND, if anybody needs a little reminder of the power of this style of Hardcore, look no further....

Now, please excuse me. I'm going to sit in a darkened room and carve the lyrics to You're shining into my buttocks with a broken 12".
latininxtc
quote:

Now, please excuse me. I'm going to sit in a darkened room and carve the lyrics to You're shining into my buttocks with a broken 12".

Is that the type of party the missus planned for your birthday?

I can only imagine what the 2 of you consider foreplay lol
Lilley
quote:
Quote me on saying this is the best thing Gammers done.

Archefluxx at 1.54 4 days ago
POW - quite possibly one of the best hardcore tracks I've ever heard.

Unless "one of the best hardcore tracks" put's itself in a list of a couple hundred or so, which Gammer may have 5-10% of, that is effectively you saying it's either the best thing gammer has done or right next to it. Who's ******** now?

quote:
You're just an arsey consumer, spoilt to the core - The worst kind of person.

I don't even buy my music.
Karthy It seems Gammer's turned into the Lady Gaga of Hardcore... 95% of his tracks spring a 20 page thread on the hhc.com forums, not sure whether he should be proud or ashamed.

It all comes down to taste though, I think a few people on here are forgetting that. When someone states their opinion, you arguing with them to this kind of level is not going to change that, nor is it going to come to a winning conclusion. I understand friendly debates, and I've not been on this forum all that long but I know these threads get way too out of control for such little reasons...
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Karthy:
It seems Gammer's turned into the Lady Gaga of Hardcore

That is probably the stupidest and most ridiculous thing I have read in this whole thread.
Lilley
quote:
Originally posted by Dyzphazia:
quote:
You need to learn what art is. You have to be an artist to understand it, I guess. You're just an arsey consumer, spoilt to the core - The worst kind of person.

Get your head out of your arse Olly. What the **** are you even on about here? Since when do you 'need to be an artists to understand art'?

In fairness he's right. 'Artists' who more or less live with a permanent cock up their ass consider blue poles to be one of the better paintings of the modern era when it's just blotches of paint on some paper or whatever they use.

Let me refer you to what is currently popular in art

No, I'm not kidding. To get meaning from that shit you really do need to be one of the ****wits who paints this stuff - apparently 'artists'.

A good interpretation of contemporary art
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M1x03jgjIQ&t=2m29s

In addition,

Just The Facts
Abstract art has become famous for taking almost no skill.
Not all of it is bad, but most of it is.
Shut up, man! You just don't understand the raw expression of PAIN these guys are expressing!
If you're a really good abstract artist, you're really ****ed up in the head.
If you're a really bad abstract artist, you're also really ****ed up in the head. But in the bad way.
What is abstract art?
Abstract art is usually void of recognizable images. The artist uses random shapes and lines to convey what they are thinking. The crazy ones actually see the entire world like this, but they are the ones who do crazy stuff like throw themselves in a fireplace or stab themselves to death with their big toe.
Abstract art is the most full of shit art movement ever. It is favored by emos and hipsters.

The darker brown section obviously represents the artist's inner turmoil, dark and unwavering, and his many suicidal thoughts. The yellow is a rare glimpse of hope and the will to live, but it fades so quickly, and he soon goes back to a deep depression.
Seriously, people! It's a line. A straight ****ing line. The people who say that there are all kinds of hidden meanings in art are like your old high school English teacher who made you write all of those analytical essays on books too long to read. You know the type.
All in all, anyone can draw some lines on a piece of paper and say it represents the pain of living or unicorns or other BS.
Is abstract art easy to make?
Abstract art requires no knowledge of any of the traditional aspects of art, such as perspective, dimension, recognizable images, etc. So, yes, abstract art is extremely easy to make. Here are some fool-proof steps to creating your own fabulous piece of beauty!
Step One: Paint the canvas your favorite color.
Step Two: And some splashes of your least favorite color.
Step Three: Frame and sell on eBay.
Your favorite color represents your life. The little splotches of your least favorite color represent all of the crap you have to take, but the background is the foundation that reminds you life goes on.
There, you just created something, analyzed it like some Harvard professor, and made a few bucks while you were at it!

Is there actually any good abstract art?
It is hard to find something considered "abstract" and have it actually be something that a talented person made. I went on a journey to see if I could find any. That amazing journey is documented below:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a summer day, scorching and unrelentless. Maybe there was something to this global warming thing after all. I took of my official reproduction Indiana Jones hat to wipe the sweat off my brow, then set it back on my head. It's go time!
"Whew! I finally made it! After all these years, all this searching... it was right in front of me!" I said while looking into the windows of a gleaming Starbucks.
I pushed the door open to a sea of MacBooks, wool sweaters, and thick-rimmed glasses. Perfect.
I decided to venture into this unknown territory to interact with these strange beings... FOR SCIENCE! It was a difficult job, but someone had to do it.
I walked up to one of the gentlemen drinking some type of blended coffee.
"Excuse me, sir, but I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions about art." I said a bit tentatively.
"Sure, man, but you probably won't understand a thing I'm talking about, because the art I like is just so underground. Nice hat by the way, it's so ironic!"
"Umm, thank you," I replied, thinking this young man doesn't really have a grasp on irony, "So on to my questions...
"Do you like abstract art?"
"Yeah, of course, man! I just saw this new chick's work, her name is Brummbrumm298, she paints with the blood off of her used tampons. You probably think that's nasty, but it's a girl thing. I only understand because I'm in touch with my feminine side," he smugly replied.
I was severely confused by all of this. "Well, actually, I am a girl--"
"Whoa, eww, my bad!" the hipster interrupted.
I rolled my eyes.
"As I was saying, I'm a girl and I find that disgusting and pointless," I paused for a second, and then decided to continue with my questioning, "So, what do you think of more traditional abstract artists, like Matisse, Mondrian, and the like?"
"No, no, way too mainstream for me. Their art just isn't deep enough, ya know? The meaning is too easy to find. It's like their not even trying. It's gross!"
So know I knew this young man doesn't really have a grip on irony or grossness. Perhaps it was ironic he thought respected artists were gross but not smeared period blood. Oh well, I thought it best to end my study there.
"Well, thank you for your help, I appreciate it!"

Lilley
quote:
What we have here is a good track that sounds better than A LOT of what i've heard in ages. The individual elements are fantastic and all meet with my approval.

Yes i'd buy it because it still stands out from some of the utter dross out there, but if the music in general was stronger it'd just be Gammer's new tune.

Hmm. If I'd actually been listening to hardcore for the last couple years I may have liked it compared to how shit people say it's gone.

Regarding the song itself, the opening riff right at the start didn't hold me, I found it quite plain. The top octave piano notes around 30 seconds were pretty cool but that sort of died in the ass. The bass line thoroughly shat me to tears throughout, there was just no power in it at all. This left the main melody to try and hold the energy which it just didn't do. I don't know if it was the synth used or structure of the melody (combination of them I think) but I found no joy or euphoria in it at all. Production sounds excellent, really tight - credit where it's due. But a polished turd is still a turd.

Maybe I don't appreciate art.

Or maybe I know what I like and not going to compromise to listen to and pretend to like comparatively shit music.
rafferty
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
quote:
Very good track, but sounds really really dated. Like something from 6 years ago.

Just a pity it didn't sound like it was from 16 years ago

And i like the track, but i def don't rate it as good as some people have, but as have been said people have different tastes so some will like it more than others

Yeah influences from 1996 like Bouncy Techno or Happy Hardcore with a modern production style would have been great!!
Lilley does it really sound like stuff from 6 years ago? I can't think of much from then that would be similar.
rafferty Just listen to the Essential Platinums and Raver Babys from then. All had that old stringy sound. Hixxy still does it too which I don't know why.

The newer Trance stuff is more crisp and sharp. All a matter of taste at the end of the day though. I know there are people on here that love it and want it to stay like that forever.
I'm just not one of them, I always like new ideas and experimentation:)
Samination I want my music to sound like they just came out of an MOD-tracker on an Amiga 500
Claxton
quote:
Just listen to the Essential Platinums and Raver Babys from then. All had that old stringy sound. Hixxy still does it too which I don't know why.

The newer Trance stuff is more crisp and sharp. All a matter of taste at the end of the day though. I know there are people on here that love it and want it to stay like that forever.
I'm just not one of them, I always like new ideas and experimentation:)

Hardcore will never return too or sound like 2004 ever again. "Improved" production has seen to that.

The warmth that them tracks back then had is hard to achieve now.
Lilley
quote:
Just listen to the Essential Platinums and Raver Babys from then. All had that old stringy sound. Hixxy still does it too which I don't know why.

Check the year I joined this forum. After you've done that, name me some tracks from 06-07 that sounded similar to this.
Dys7

This sold for 1.7 million dollars.
latininxtc
quote:

This sold for 1.7 million dollars.

Ah yes, Duchamp's The Fountain. Surprisingly the one that sold for 1.7 million was a replica and not an original. The original has been lost.

I can see why something like that could go for so much. It helped bring about a new age in avant garde painting, and defied a lot of what can be considered are and what doesn't.

Personally I think Suprematism was way more ridiculous than The Fountain

Dyzphazia art/rt/
Noun:
The expression or application of human creative skill and imagination

Not exclusively visual...
Thumpa Good track, not a patch on Bassik, or We're Coming Hardcore..but its pretty good! This nearly went on ReBuild but he took it back at the last minute!
Archefluxx Sigh...

I dont know why I ever bother with this forum. I honestly believe that people like lurker and Breakbeat Jon don't know what they're talking about, but Lilley's just an idiot.

Wish I hadnt said anything, but it annoys me when people play blissful ignorance to what this tune is all about. I've seen endless conversation on Clubland threads and such about this genre dying, events being cancelled and the music going stale... When arguably the biggest artist releases a track that is reminiscent of the way Hardcore used to sound, and releases a track because people still like the style, it rubs on me that people dismiss it straight away on here.

I've never been the target of negative critisism. Other than a "pokemon music" comment or a cheap remark from someone doing it for the hell of it, I've never had someone say that my stuff is bad. I wouldnt react badly to someone not enjoying the track, but I'd be insulted if someone said they'd leave and wee during my particular track or if I track that I put time, effort and emotion into was lifeless.

Music is an art, I can empathise that Gammer has released a very good melodic tune that falls outside of the industry's trend. Its more art than most music released for the pure interest of money that we've seen happen frequently recently. As a musician and an artist, I feel bad that someone who's done a track for the people who've complained about the music being released today still has people hating it. I'm also surprised that people like Lilley don't even praise Gammer for listening to what people want. He's done something that I dont see other big names doing - and that's catering for everyone.

As far as my conduct goes, yeah I went off on one. Sorry for calling people tone deaf, but I genuinely feel people are too narrow sighted on here. Look at the bigger picture. A big melodic tune has been released that will be colossal on the dancefloor. If you complain about the state of hardcore that it's in now, and your not a fan of the current sound, you should be liking this tune anyway, in effort to encourage the scene moving back to the happier melodic stuff - even if you hate it.
If you're stuck in the past, completely wrapped up in older hardcore, why did you even bother listening? If you set the standard according to your favourite tunes from 10 years ago, its unfair to compare a track from today with all the changes in style to productions of 10 years ago. You may as well keep listening to what you enjoy, because the music has moved on. If you want an opinion on newer hardcore, why the hell dont you make it a constructive one... If you dont like this, why not? Instead of saying its "shit" and that you'd go and "take a piss" during the breakdown.

For someone like Lilley to go and leave an idol post stating what art is and how to make it, it suprises me that all he can say about Nostalgia is that its shit. If all you care about is older hardcore, buy some old Bonkers albums and go troll some more on 4chan or something. You're opinion is hardly welcome on a forum that discusses newer hardcore.

Come on... this is a community - and the last big hardcore one at that, and if you troll and hate with unconstructive posts and single word descriptions, you can expect some competition from me.
Triquatra hehe oh my.
Samination What? We're not allowed to use one-liners now?

To be honest, if you wish to be quoted saying "this is the best thing gammer has done", then you haven't heard much gammer.
NekoShuffle I think this really boils down to "Stop not liking what I like".

Olly, "the way hardcore used to be" is entirely subjective. When I think of 2004-2008 Gammer hardcore I think of the cheesy happy vocal tracks such as "All The Tears I've Cried", clearly when you think of that era, you remember the euphoric, trancy riff tracks with big breakdowns.

Neither of these is wrong or right, they're just different. When I saw the name "Nostalgia" I was expecting a vocalish track, when I heard it was a euphoric breakdown I just thought "Oh, this is Nostalgia for the people who liked the euphoric breakdown riff tracks, that'll make someone out there happy." and that was it. As it goes I'm not really a massive fan of the song, but that's alright because loads of people are loving it and it's undoubtedly hardcore.

I wouldn't really say it's "art" as strongly as you're implying though, good for you if you can find some deep meaning in it; but at the end of the day it's a dancefloor track for raves, not OK Computer or Dark Side of the Moon.
Dyzphazia
quote:
I wouldn't really say it's "art" as strongly as you're implying though, good for you if you can find some deep meaning in it; but at the end of the day it's a dancefloor track for raves, not OK Computer or Dark Side of the Moon.

I like you.

End of the day, it's a 'pretty' track made for people who are ****ed out of their skull to chew their faces off and tell each other they're loved up to. Either that or start fights, depending on the rave.

If you're looking for emotive dance music, I think you need to start listening to Trance more :)

Lilley
quote:
Sigh...

I dont know why I ever bother with this forum. I honestly believe that people like lurker and Breakbeat Jon don't know what they're talking about, but Lilley's just an idiot.

That he is, no argument from me.

quote:
I've never been the target of negative critisism. Really? Does zonkers sound familiar? Also, didn't you state 4chan went after you over one of your tracks on utoob? Other than a "pokemon music" comment or a cheap remark from someone doing it for the hell of it, I've never had someone say that my stuff is bad. I wouldnt react badly to someone not enjoying the track, but I'd be insulted if someone said they'd leave and wee during my particular track or if I track that I put time, effort and emotion into was lifeless.

Here's a clue chump. You can put as much time effort and emotion into something and still have it turn out like a dog's breakfast vomit. If someone doesn't like something you've done and thinks it is worthless, build your bridge and get over it. Having hung ups the way you do is up there with the best possible ways to get ****ed over in life. Get dropped from the swimming team? Get over it mate, life doesn't owe you shit.

quote:
Come on... this is a community - and the last big hardcore one at that, and if you troll and hate with unconstructive posts and single word descriptions, you can expect some competition from me.

That scares me.

quote:
As far as my conduct goes, yeah I went off on one. Sorry for calling people tone deaf,

If you dont like this, why not? Instead of saying its "shit" and that you'd go and "take a piss" during the breakdown.

I'm also surprised that people like Lilley don't even praise Gammer for listening to what people want. He's done something that I dont see other big names doing - and that's catering for everyone.

For someone like Lilley to go and leave an idol post stating what art is and how to make it, it suprises me that all he can say about Nostalgia is that its shit. If all you care about is older hardcore, buy some old Bonkers albums and go troll some more on 4chan or something. You're opinion is hardly welcome on a forum that discusses newer hardcore.

You know, for several of the years that I've had no interest in hardcore at it's currently then state, I'll quite happily dismiss tracks that I don't like without comment or even expecting any different. Hell, often a month or more will pass without me even venturing into the hardcore forum. This track is no different. What was different was... you. You carried on like a three inch wide arsehole that'd been ****ed red and bleeding with tears all around and finally all the shit and come was dribbling out. No one would have thought you were 22 or however old you think you are with all that shit dribbling down your gooch. Carrying on like a petulant child. So I went after you, not gammer, you. And didn't you just bite spectacularly.

Now after all that's said and done, I'll happily accept your apology and say no more on the matter.
Lilley
quote:
Originally posted by Dyzphazia:
If you're looking for emotive dance music, I think you need to start listening to Trance more :)

Shit no. 93 era techno/hard trance is where to go.
Tastetherainobw LOVE LOVE LOOOOVVVEEEEE!!!!
Makes my ears happy!
Tastetherainobw
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
What? We're not allowed to use one-liners now?

To be honest, if you wish to be quoted saying "this is the best thing gammer has done", then you haven't heard much gammer.

Damn Straight!
cruelcore1 Another "respectable music" discussion, damn.

Man, I used to argument and fight regarding about respect toward music. It was all pointless. People heavily disrespecting a track or hating it for being created by a big name has always existed and will always exist. Rough and rude reckless comments too. Meh, nobody is perfect anyway.
Don't waste your time, Archefluxx. People don't change easily, and they are less likely to change if you tell them to.
Samination cruelcore, stop it. Now you're just making things worse.

Archefluxx started the bloody fight on this thread, and now he returns to it by calling us idiots, and at the same time appologizing for calling the first posters deaf. Contradicting SOB, is all I can be bothered to think.

Gammer makes stuff I like, and Gammer makes stuff I hate, there is no Artist, no matter how famous or unknown he or she is, that I like completely. There's no way anyone can like 100% of anything.
Archefluxx
quote:
cruelcore, stop it. Now you're just making things worse.

Archefluxx started the bloody fight on this thread, and now he returns to it by calling us idiots, and at the same time appologizing for calling the first posters deaf. Contradicting SOB, is all I can be bothered to think.

Oh look Samination is trying to pacify a thread, and condemn someone of starting a fight on a forum. Ironic, because its Samination.

And Lilley? you say Im talking a load of crap, but what the hell was that last paragraph? You essentially tell me to act my age, on the back of that previous comment...

All the while you are still basically trolling and hating because you continue to slate the track without any actual reason why.

I dont even think this is a discussion about the music anymore. Your last post was an obvious personal attack on me, which I think is quite pathetic. I've obviously hit a nerve, especially as you feel the need to use the most disgusting simile Ive ever read, and then ironically questioned my age..

Did I get dropped from the swimming club? No, is the simple answer there, I swam at an open for the uni last month.

Glad you've accepted my apology. I'm glad you've muted yourself.

And for anyone that questions me not respecting opinions... Single word descriptions of tracks and nonconstructive trash does not qualify as an "opinion". If you're going to say something at least back it up with a reason, because in my eyes and many other's eyes, its classed and hating or trolling for the hell of it.. And that's probably why no one ever listens to you..
Triquatra
latininxtc
quote:
quote:

Oh look Samination is trying to pacify a thread, and condemn someone of starting a fight on a forum. Ironic, because its Samination.

lol exactly the same thing I thought when I saw that post.

Semenation you are the one least experienced and reliable to make a point concerning ethics and morals on this site.
Lilley
quote:
And Lilley? you say Im talking a load of crap, but what the hell was that last paragraph? You essentially tell me to act my age, on the back of that previous comment...

Not essentially, exactly. I've watched three year olds have their lollipops taken away and complained about it less than you have been whining here.
quote:
All the while you are still basically trolling and hating because you continue to slate the track without any actual reason why.

sigh. I refer you to my previous post.
"I'll quite happily dismiss tracks that I don't like without comment or even expecting any different. This track is no different."
quote:
I dont even think this is a discussion about the music anymore. Your last post was an obvious personal attack on me, which I think is quite pathetic.

How ironic. You can't even see it can you?
quote:
I've obviously hit a nerve, especially as you feel the need to use the most disgusting simile Ive ever read, and then ironically questioned my age..

It is particularly suitable to the situation, a rather concise summation really.
quote:
Did I get dropped from the swimming club? No, is the simple answer there, I swam at an open for the uni last month.

Good for you bucko. Actually in fairness I got this wrong. You didn't get made captain so you took your bat and ball and cried up a storm.

quote:
And for anyone that questions me not respecting opinions... Single word descriptions of tracks and nonconstructive trash does not qualify as an "opinion". If you're going to say something at least back it up with a reason, because in my eyes and many other's eyes, its classed and hating or trolling for the hell of it.. And that's probably why no one ever listens to you..

Cut me deep man.
If a future boss ever tells you your work is shit, be sure to carry on like you have here. I'm sure you will convince him otherwise.

You remind me of a two legged elephant called tenderfoot.
Archefluxx If a client tells me my work is shit, I would ask why it's shit and what I can do to change it in order to be paid.
If a boss tells me my work is shit, I would ask why its shit and what I can do to change it in order to be paid.
If a load of keyboard bashers say a track is shit, I would ask why it's shit and tell them they're wrong with little threat of them taking more time arguing back than writing "its shit" in the first place. The fact you've said a track is shit and then written essays and spent the time dissecting my posts indicates your worth on a hardcore forum is very little, and your capacity to ramble and engage in debate great. Why are you even here? If you dismiss tracks without expecting anything different, why are you even here? You are of as much worth as Smoogie... you just leave less threads.

You cant tell someone they're not acting their age because they're whining too much, when you are replying and breaking up posts - post for post. You make yourself sound contradicting. You just love typing that much, huh? Its a wonder when you love typing so much that you can ever leave for a month before returning to type some more...

And I'm afraid your wrong again, I was annual captain of my team for the 08-09 season, I have no idea how my swimming impacts this at all.

Done typing yet?
Perhaps you'd prefer to go and listen to some hardcore you actually like. You've had a listen to this, you've left your pointless nonconstructive comment, and you've had your contradictory troll posts. This is swaying off topic, and I've made my point clear and concise. You're writing just to have the last word, and I'm perfectly happy to refuse you that privilege. However, if any admins want to pull their finger out of their arses and close a thread that's gone off topic, feel free, instead of leaving useless popcorn gifs - Rowan. Very helpful. Nice one.
Dys7 Olly, no one said this track is shit. Nobody's trolling. We just said we dislike the song and Wong said hed take a break listening to it. I understand your anger, but this isn't the ****ing track for it. You're making everything out of nothing - really no one has made anything that negative about the track. You swooped in, called them all idiots and they riled up at you. Not at the song - at you.
Nobody said this track is horrible. Please stop putting words one everyone's mouths and insulting them.
Dys7 The track going off topic has nobody to blame but you. We said what we wanted about it. Then you came in and started bitcing us all out. If you don't mind id like to get back to peoples opinions about the song without you pissing over everyone that doesn't call it God.
Archefluxx Yet another track that sounds completely lifeless when the kick comes in.

Not constructive

Sort of tune I could go for a piss or to the bar when the breakdown comes in

Wtf Not Constructive

I thought it was shit. I'm sure it's got to notch production or whatever. But **** it was boring.

--

What are you talking about?

People decide to make stupid pointless comments without any backing at all, I go off on one. I admitted I went too far, but hell, why not?
My post is of no less worth than 'Its lifeless, its shit, i need a wee'. They're dismissing a track that would have taken weeks. Im more than happy to attack a post that took about 15 seconds.
lurker For the record, once you decided to attack my comment (the first one you've listed), I elaborated upon what I actually meant by "lifeless" and, at the very least, eluded to what I believed could fix what I found wrong with it (which would be to turn down the bass and turn up the lead; also after listening to it a few more times I've decided the housey-style kick sounds really out of place too). However, even when I made my criticism more constructive, you summoned the words of Luna-C and declared that my criticism was meaningless anyway. If you're not going to take well thought-out criticism seriously, I might as well write down my knee-jerk reaction and post that (which is what I did in the first place). You're going to react the same way anyway.

And honestly, the more times you post in this thread, the shittier I think this track is.
Lilley
quote:
If a load of keyboard bashers say a track is shit, I would ask why it's shit and tell them they're wrong with little threat of them taking more time arguing back than writing "its shit" in the first place. The fact you've said a track is shit and then written essays and spent the time dissecting my posts indicates your worth on a hardcore forum is very little, and your capacity to ramble and engage in debate great. Why are you even here? If you dismiss tracks without expecting anything different, why are you even here? You are of as much worth as Smoogie... you just leave less threads.

Just because current uk hardcore is shit doesn't mean all hardcore is shit.

quote:
You cant tell someone they're not acting their age because they're whining too much, when you are replying and breaking up posts - post for post. You make yourself sound contradicting.

Replying to someone piecemeal is not whining. Here, let me help you:
whining: present participle of whine (Verb)
Verb: 1. Give or make a long, high-pitched complaining cry or sound.
2. Complain in a feeble or petulant way.

I not once complained about the track, I've said I think it sounds shit and I've given reasons why it sounds shit. I haven't whined about wanting hardcore to go back to how it was, I've just compared it to how it was.

You have been whining continually about how people don't like this track, that they have no reason not to like it (wtf is that, seriously?) and that it deserves to be liked just for the sake of it's existence.

quote:
And I'm afraid your wrong again, I was annual captain of my team for the 08-09 season, I have no idea how my swimming impacts this at all.

Do you really want me to show you up each and every time you spread your diseased ********? So far there is "I never said it wasn't the best thing Gammer's done", to which you had no response when you got sharted on for that and now this. What your swimming has to do with this is it is another example of how when the world doesn't give you unicorns to play with you bitch like a teenage girl.
Here we go:
quote:
The new head coach dislikes me, and I'm not getting the swims that I should rightfully be getting...
The captains were picked yersterday, and the choice was heavily flawed on many grounds. The committee (the group of people who run the club) are useless, and full of bias people making decisions to benefit their own kids...
Myself, and 3 of the teams other best swimmers are defecting to a rival club, Sudbury Swimming Team because we need the change. Problem is, If i left it wouldn't make much difference. Swimmers come and go all the time. Even if all 4 of us leave, they'd still replace them with younger ones who'd then grow to be as good, or better...

quote:
Yet another track that sounds completely lifeless when the kick comes in.
I thought it was shit. **** it was boring.

Granted, these aren't particularly constructive. But what would make you happy? "If you made it sound more like 2005 hardcore it would be better, pitched up vocals, a rising melody and a strong continuous bassline four to the floor on beat with kicks", I bet that would make you all smiles.

They certainly make the point however - the track has no real power or energy because the bass doesn't particularly cut it and the melody does not have any sense of euphoria to it. Given the sole purpose of hardcore is to produce euphoria a simple statement that it doesn't is really all that's necessary. As far as constructive criticism goes in hardcore, it's about as good as it gets in terms of personal music preference unless you happen to run into Pope CXXIII who has a complete history of everything musical in his head. Hell, all you can offer is "an anthem with various riffs, uplifting pianos and strings and stuff". Not particularly crash hot.
Most feedback given is usually to do with production quality rather than the actual sound/melody, but even that can be down to preference.

As for listening to hardcore I like, I've been listening to Kev Energy's HH 2&3 mixes and Darwin & Cube::hard's HU1 mix.
Lilley
quote:
Olly, no one said this track is shit. Nobody's trolling.

I did and I am. I even said as much earlier. And he's still biting.

quote:
We just said we dislike the song and Wong said hed take a break listening to it. I understand your anger, but this isn't the ****ing track for it. You're making everything out of nothing - really no one has made anything that negative about the track. You swooped in, called them all idiots and they riled up at you. Not at the song - at you.

This is a pretty good summary actually. The track itself is just the catalyst.

I wonder how much all this aggressive defense stems from the fact that stuff he produces is pretty much dead in the water in terms of interest levels.
Archefluxx You said I was whining, I said you were replying to my whining each time I posted.

I still have never said this is one of Gammer best tracks. I said it was one of the best hardcore tracks Ive heard, but you should make no assumption that automatically means its better than his other stuff.

Yes I posted that about my swimming club, but go back to that ANCIENT thread and look at the date. If I remember correctly it would be late 2009, when the new captains are annually picked. I was still captain of that squad, and represented the squad in competitive scenario's after that post. A couple of swimmers eventually did defect, but I remained at the club.
"It is another example of how when the world doesn't give you unicorns to play with you bitch like a teenage girl."
Please.. you think you know me well enough to make that assumption? The forum was somewhere to vent about the state of hardcore and to an extent my swimming. The forum was merely somewhere to vent in situations, but that's because I bottled up everything real life threw at me. If thats bitching like a little girl, well look at you. You can't let this go, because your too stubborn not to have the last word. If you genuinely think that Im the biggest bitch here, you must have missed the people allegedly committing suicide and breaking down over various shit.

Perhaps you should say that. Say it once, twice, then just stop. If you dont like it, dont listen to it again. You posted simply to wind me up, evident in your first post. It worked, and what fun we've had since!

And Lurker, I recognise you reinforced your statement, but I'm still responding to peoples reactions about my initial response and why I wrote that.
Lilley Trolling aside
quote:
I still have never said this is one of Gammer best tracks. I said it was one of the best hardcore tracks Ive heard, but you should make no assumption that automatically means its better than his other stuff.

How vast is your "one of the best hardcore tracks I've heard" collection? For a track to be in the "one of the best hardcore tracks" group but not in the "one of gammer's best tracks" really seems quite unusual, particularly given gammer's music is within the class fo hardcore music.
quote:
If you genuinely think that Im the biggest bitch here, you must have missed the people allegedly committing suicide and breaking down over various shit.

Breaking down isn't bitching, nor is depression. They are proper legitimate psychological conditions that completely inhibit function. That's low, even by the standards of internet one-upmanship, and I'm sure you would have been brought up better than that. I'm surprised you went there.

I don't think you're the biggest bitch, because blackcrow is, and then smoogie. Alex-E also had his time there, but sharpened up his act a few years ago.

As I said, trolling aside. If you can give direct honest responses to this without name calling or hair pulling, you can have the last word and I'll say no more on the subject.
Archefluxx I guess quite vast, there's a lot of tracks that I've genuinely connected with. Of course there are tracks from different styles and different years that all go into my favourites of all time. Obviously its impossible to spring up a whole list, but stuff like "Sharkey - Today's the Day", "CLSM - Drive Away", "David Pammes & Cesar Benito - Torn (Scott Brown Remix)", "Gammer - Re-Sauce" (plus lots of Gammer tracks. His tracks were always amazingly melodic and enjoyable, obviously), "Carbon Based - Cyclone", Lots of AMS stuff, lots of older Trancecore, UFO, Sharkey etc. If I were to spend all day and filter the best hardcore tracks I'd ever heard, I'd probably come up with about 50 odd tracks. Nostalgia I'd say falls in that pile. Its ticks the boxes musically, production-wise and earns its points for being a track that 'goes against the grain' - in a manner of speaking.

Lets not go down this 'bitching' route. I said I vented on the forum, you said I bitched. In the past we've had fake suicides and stuff, but I'm not dismissing any kind of depression or unhappiness people have... I'm sympathetic to people I know who have issues, and offer my friendship even if they're across the world - a few people on here can vouch for that. I've been in states of depression in the past before I joined here, so to no extent do underestimate it all. My bad choice of words there, obviously, but I've vented as other people have, and you considered that bitching. Not me.

I'm glad we can close that chapter with some sensibility.
Samination Seriously. If no one is allowed to call a track "shit", then no one should be allowed to call it "brilliant" either. To be honest, the line goes where you start namedropping or telling producers to stop producing/"die" (remember the brisk thread a few years ago?). And not everyone can be as constructive as producers can be. Not everyone know what a Kick is exactly, or what an Acidline is.

There's lots of stuff I don't like or even hate (they are 2 different things). I don't like Death Metal because I hate growling. I don't like Rap because it always seems like it's about bitches and money. I don't exactly fancy Rock, because it feels slow compared to Metal. And I don't like dubstep because... well it's shit? These are my opinions, but are they valid in other people's eyes? Some might not be, so I could've just said "it's shit" and they'd think the same anyways.

By the end of the day, our oppinions doesn't matter, but consumer's wallets does. Anything that sells are considered good. You've all seen the Clubland threads. You've all seen how we complain about how they are milking Hardcore, how Raverbaby sold it soul to the devil. But seriously. All Around The World probably started out just like Raver Baby. A little label that released dance music that started to get more and more momentum. If a Label notice that they can change the music, ofcourse they will take that to their advantage. It is and have always been amount money.

This is one of the reason I know why Archee (and me for that matter, if I ever considered producing) doesn't want to sell his tracks, or getting signed to big labels... But seriously, even people who makes music for fun needs to update their sound from time to time. You're no exception Archee, unless you wish to sound like exactly the same for 10 more years... oh wait, that's my quote for Scott Brown >_<
cruelcore1
quote:

Its not like i said something of much relevance in any way, no need to tell me to stop. And its not like I care if YOU want me to stop =)

People were treating the track like shit, stating as if they were talking objectively, which they wouldn't do if it was by someone else. Olly was simply being rough himself too. Its easy for one to loose their nerves here. And I agree with him saying people shouldn't treat a track that recklessly. Just that it's a utopic idea by my experience.

quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:

I second this.
cruelcore1
quote:
Olly, no one said this track is shit. Nobody's trolling. We just said we dislike the song and Wong said hed take a break listening to it. I understand your anger, but this isn't the ****ing track for it. You're making everything out of nothing - really no one has made anything that negative about the track. You swooped in, called them all idiots and they riled up at you. Not at the song - at you.
Nobody said this track is horrible. Please stop putting words one everyone's mouths and insulting them.

He said "lifeless", remember?
quote:

wong
quote:
Wong said hed take a break listening to it.

i did? i don't remember saying that
Dys7
quote:
quote:
Wong said hed take a break listening to it.

i did? i don't remember saying that

Wrong person. Meant breakbeat Jon.
NekoShuffle
quote:
If a client tells me my work is shit, I would ask why it's shit and what I can do to change it in order to be paid.
If a boss tells me my work is shit, I would ask why its shit and what I can do to change it in order to be paid.

You cant tell someone they're not acting their age because they're whining too much, when you are replying and breaking up posts - post for post. You make yourself sound contradicting. You just love typing that much, huh? Its a wonder when you love typing so much that you can ever leave for a month before returning to type some more...

Done typing yet?
Perhaps you'd prefer to go and listen to some hardcore you actually like. You've had a listen to this, you've left your pointless nonconstructive comment, and you've had your contradictory troll posts. This is swaying off topic, and I've made my point clear and concise. You're writing just to have the last word, and I'm perfectly happy to refuse you that privilege. However, if any admins want to pull their finger out of their arses and close a thread that's gone off topic, feel free, instead of leaving useless popcorn gifs - Rowan. Very helpful. Nice one.

"Keyboard bashers"? What's next, "fcUK aLL dA HaTeRz"?

Olly, you've become what you once hated. You've stooped to Breeze-level comments & immaturity, and that's pretty damn low indeed.

People don't like the track you like - get over it. What happened to the "freedom to make comments" ideology you used to preach? Or is that only applicable when you agree with said comments? Some people have said this track is "shit" and some people have gone into detail as to why they don't like it. There's no need to carry on moaning and meta-shitposting just because you can't fathom someone doesn't like something you think is a masterpiece.

What happened to your common sense? Just stop already, you're getting embarassing to watch.

DJ-Hutchy I Like Modulate & Gammers Speakers!!!

"Just Saying" :P
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Hutchy:
I Like Modulate & Gammers Speakers!!!

Please refrain from going offtopic. Keep those post to "We Killed the Rave" threads :)
DJ-Hutchy
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Hutchy:
I Like Modulate & Gammers Speakers!!!

Please refrain from going offtopic. Keep those post to "We Killed the Rave" threads :)

Hahahaaaa :)
Future_Shock Skipped through most of the track.

Much like i did with this thread.
Breakbeat Jon
quote:
Sigh...

I'll repeat my apology made earlier on in the thread. I'm sorry oh great Archefluxx, he that knows all that is good in hardcore for not liking the same tune as you. I'm sorry this one particular Gammer tune failed to have the same effect on me as it did on you. Please forgive me for my trangressions, I'll promise I'll never have an opinion again.
Breakbeat Jon
quote:

Not constructive

Wtf Not Constructive

I thought it was shit. I'm sure it's got to notch production or whatever. But **** it was boring.

--

What are you talking about?

People decide to make stupid pointless comments without any backing at all, I go off on one. I admitted I went too far, but hell, why not?
My post is of no less worth than 'Its lifeless, its shit, i need a wee'. They're dismissing a track that would have taken weeks. Im more than happy to attack a post that took about 15 seconds.

I was pointing out that the breakdown goes on far to long for me, and demonstrated that by suggesting I could go for a slash or to the bar and get back to the dancefloor by the time it ended. Which to be honest, is good time management at a rave, as I get to dance to all the stuff I like and get all the other things like pissing out of the way whilst some people enjoy the most intense spiritual moment of there life to that breakdown. Which is great for them, but as i've previously said, music is subjective and this doesn't do it for me.
ponder Some great stuff in this thread.

"I use studio-quality speakers" - flat response then. Ideal for producing but wont glorify music when listening.

"Recon was under Hixxy's wing" - I actually LOL'd a little bit. He was part of Ultrabeat long before then, a bigger selling act than any Hardcore artist at the time.

Anyway, don't let a little naivety get in the way of a good discussion... carry on ;)
_Jay_ Thumpa dropped this at Hard Beats on Friday. Second time I've heard it played out now. The affect it has on the dance floor is massive.

DJ Hellfury Just read the some pages before and I have to admit that I missed an opportunity to throw huge amounts of popcorn.

Anyway, I'm not fully constructive about this tune (since i don't know much about music production itself) - even thought I'm a huge fan from him in the past - but it rather takes a long time to build-up, it has no vocals, the melody is soporific and compared to his tunes when he started his label it is rather... fungible.

It's good for him to make a step back to his origins in one tune, but, imo., he should have made some more effort to surprise me on this one.
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
Thumpa dropped this at Hard Beats on Friday. Second time I've heard it played out now. The affect it has on the dance floor is massive.

Did you 'hnnff'?
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
Thumpa dropped this at Hard Beats on Friday. Second time I've heard it played out now. The affect it has on the dance floor is massive.

Did you 'hnnff'?

I'm sure he hnnff'd alright. But I doubt it had anything to do with the song...

And Hellfury I'll be sure to relay the message to Gammer directly that the next track he does he focuses on making you have a raging boner and screw the rest of the world.

Cool if you don't like the track, but to make it sound like he has to make sure that you an individual amongst tens of thousands of his fans is satisfied is pretty f**king hilarious.

Personally I love the track, I love that it has no vocals as vocal-less true UK Hardcore tracks are extremely scarce these days. I've heard it twice already, maybe even 3 times if he played it in Toronto I can't remember, and it is always a crowd pleaser.
DJ Hellfury
quote:
And Hellfury I'll be sure to relay the message to Gammer directly that the next track he does he focuses on making you have a raging boner and screw the rest of the world.

Cool if you don't like the track, but to make it sound like he has to make sure that you an individual amongst tens of thousands of his fans is satisfied is pretty f**king hilarious.

latin, you are overeacting on a huge level and speculate some weird stuff, don't you think? :)

I just think his tunes arent as powerful and brillant as they used to be; he should stick to freeform more instead, but that's just my opinion since I like freeform instead of some "effect-showcase-tunes".

Thumpa I think its a great track, its a great track that you can drop in a freeform set or a cheesy set and it bridges the styles nicely, plus every time I play it the dancefloor goes mental even if they don't know it...its just a brilliant piece of music. The 2nd breakdown has great violins and loads of atmosphere, its just perfect.
DJ Hellfury Sorry for the bad quality (it's some clip from an unfinished (?) tune someone send me over MSN some years ago) but thats what i meant with powerful
Samination
quote:
quote:
quote:

Did you 'hnnff'?

Personally I love the track, I love that it has no vocals as vocal-less true UK Hardcore tracks are extremely scarce these days. I've heard it twice already, maybe even 3 times if he played it in Toronto I can't remember, and it is always a crowd pleaser.

Yet he still loves trolling them? :)
Dys7 See, here's the thing -

Thousands of people love the song. Thousands of people enjoy the song. Thousands just think it's okay.

But maybe ~50-70 people think its the worst thing ever -

And the reason you're only hearing these people so much is because they're the only ones who care enough to say their opinion that vocally - they have a strong enough opinion of the track to complain.

Take it as you may, but the thousands of people who love it don't just drop off the face of the earth if you bitch. To tell him to change what he makes at the expense of others is just farcical.

And in the end - Gammer is a person, not some sort of popularity analyzation machine
Hes a guy with a wife and a daughter making music to pass the time and share with others. He's not going to change everything because you want him to - I can personally say if someone told me "HEY, STOP MAKING CHEESE. MAKE GABBER." I would just continue what I am.

This is the equivalent of Gammer painting a bowl of fruit, hanging it in front of his house, and you walking up to it, taking a giant shit in it, and telling him he should paint flowers instead.
He didn't say "Hey everyone! Check out this new era in hardcore! Its all I'll be producing from now on and ill be paying every other artist to make songs just like it!"
He said "Hey guys, wanted to make something different, please enjoy."

DJ Hellfury Just said I would love to see more freeform or something like that from him; I'm not even trying to force him to it.

If he still sticks with his style, cool, he's still good in making tunes (and amazing at mixing) but when I compare his tunes around the "**** me, im famous" release and now, then I have to say he drifted away. He still moves the crowd, just not me right now :) Nostalgia is not his best tune imo.
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Did you 'hnnff'?

Yet he still loves trolling them? :)

There is no trolling.
_Jay_ Fcuking delighted I started all this back up again, Jesus.
djDMS Yeah, nice work troublecauser!
wong well done jay, well done!
Hard2Get YOU'VE RUINED CHRISTMAS FOR EVERYONE.
DJ Hellfury Easter is also canceled

Dys7
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Hellfury:
Just said I would love to see more freeform or something like that from him; I'm not even trying to force him to it.

If he still sticks with his style, cool, he's still good in making tunes (and amazing at mixing) but when I compare his tunes around the "**** me, im famous" release and now, then I have to say he drifted away. He still moves the crowd, just not me right now :) Nostalgia is not his best tune imo.

Wasn't addressing you! Just meant people like that in general :)

Lilley
quote:
This is the equivalent of Gammer painting a bowl of fruit, hanging it in front of his house, and you walking up to it, taking a giant shit in it,

The painting? Or an actual bowl? Sure it wasn't a bowl of icecream? And no flowers. Flowers make for shit paintings. As for the fruit in the bowl, may I direct you to: "On the table in the middle of the room was a kind of a lovely crockery basket that bad apples and oranges and peaches and grapes piled up in it, which was much redder and yellower and prettier than real ones is, but they warn't real because you could see where pieces had got chipped off and showed the white chalk, or whatever it was, underneath."

Also, carrying on like someone ruined his most prize possession is daft.

To whoever bumped this thread, you champion. Literally, best thread in years.
_Jay_ was fcuking UNREAL to hear this again last night!! SUCH a big tune.
Captain Triceps Might be due a release soon.
latininxtc
quote:
was fcuking UNREAL to hear this again last night!! SUCH a big tune.

who threw it down? marc smith i imagine if not gammer
_Jay_ I think it was Gammer, yeah. Thumpa normally plays it too, but I don't think he did last night.
Thumpa I didn't play it for once! I had new stuff to play, I think I played Unforgettable though?
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
I think I played Unforgettable though?

Is that your attempt at a really bad pun? Can't remember if you played Unforgettable? lol.

But yes, you fcuking well did and it was utterly magnificent as usual. What a track.
Lilley Hahaha, you're incorrigible Jay.
Hard2Get
quote:
Hahaha, you're incorrigible Jay.

Never even seen that word before lol
_Jay_ I have, but I don't really understand it in this context :-/ In fact, it's one of those words that I've never completely grasped the meaning of.

Shoulda stayed in school.
Hard2Get
quote:
I have, but I don't really understand it in this context :-/ In fact, it's one of those words that I've never completely grasped the meaning of.

I'm pretty sure they don't teach that word in school!
_Jay_ I actually learnt hardly anything of any real value in school. I mean, seriously - if you take the accumulative amount of time I spent in a classroom, and then compare it to the useful amount of information that that time yielded, it's bloody laughable.

DJ Hellfury it's kinda offtopic here but i never heard that word either... well, maybe because i learned english 80% by myself since last english teacher talked to us in german only, for 4 years (out of 5 before graduating), talking about random rumors about other teachers -,-
Thumpa Jay I was absolutely shitfaced on Saturday, playing at 4am when you've been drinking since 5pm is a really bad move!
_Jay_ Ha ha! Good bloody effort! You seemed okay when I saw you at the bar earlier in the night - can't remember what time it was, but it wasn't that early.

I was in a world of pain by the time I got home at 8.30 that morning. Had been up for 48 consecutive hours by then. Horrendous.
Lilley
quote:
I'm pretty sure they don't teach that word in school!

They don't teach words in school past year four or so, you're supposed to learn words on your own.

quote:

Never even seen that word before lol

quote:
I have, but I don't really understand it in this context :-/ In fact, it's one of those words that I've never completely grasped the meaning of.

Effectively just means unbudging/unchanging with a bit of stubborn thrown in. But you can't nicely put that in a sentence so they give us bigger words that do fit nicely to use in it's place.
_Jay_ So, when is this being released? Anyone know?

Claxton
quote:
So, when is this being released? Anyone know?

On the HU Gammer album I assume!!
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
quote:

What?????
AceofSpades_Lorenzo
quote:
quote:

where did you hear this? O.o
DJ Hellfury
Claxton Haaa sorry guys!!! I'm just winding you all up ;)

Incidentally, it is a thought that occurred to me, but I think the whole Futureworld thing would have put pay to any chance of it happening.
latininxtc
quote:
Haaa sorry guys!!! I'm just winding you all up ;)

Incidentally, it is a thought that occurred to me, but I think the whole Futureworld thing would have put pay to any chance of it happening.

Well it's not a matter of it not being possible, it would have been a matter of would he be legally able to? I mean he's signed to Futureworld, therefore it would be kind of expected of him to produce an album on their label rather than on another. Also, I've seen people ask him about an artist album, and he does not at all seem interested in creating one. Probably one of the reasons why the Dougal & Gammer album never happen, and never will.

Although, I wouldn't at all be surprised if Gammer somehow did manage to create an album with HU. Gammer is capable of creating stuff other than the norm of mainstream UK hardcore, stuff that FW would probably question if they should ever release it. But again, extremely farfetched.
Thumpa Its coming out!
Samination
quote:
quote:
Haaa sorry guys!!! I'm just winding you all up ;)

Well it's not a matter of it not being possible, it would have been a matter of would he be legally able to? I mean he's signed to Futureworld, therefore it would be kind of expected of him to produce an album on their label rather than on another. Also, I've seen people ask him about an artist album, and he does not at all seem interested in creating one. Probably one of the reasons why the Dougal & Gammer album never happen, and never will.

Although, I wouldn't at all be surprised if Gammer somehow did manage to create an album with HU. Gammer is capable of creating stuff other than the norm of mainstream UK hardcore, stuff that FW would probably question if they should ever release it. But again, extremely farfetched.

considering FW is going to be a multi-genre/styles label now, if they question what tracks to release, the point of the label's future is moot already
_Jay_
Am I right in thinking that this still hasn't been released?
Captain Triceps
quote:

You are. I have a funny feeling Gammer will give it away as a freebie some time.
(which now means he will probably do no such thing).

I'd love to know the plans for this track actually. He could have chucked it up for release ages ago. Saying that, so could most of the top tier with their tracks.
The drunken scotsman
quote:

Yes still not been released. Assume it's coming out on FW but I've no idea what their release schedule is.
CDJay I have a plan.

More soon.

CDJay
latininxtc
quote:

I checked all of beatport and I don't see it anywhere. Perhaps they're holding it back for next year, hoping that its release will give them a better chance at winning best label for HH awards 2014...
Captain Triceps I fully endorse CDJay's reply.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
I have a plan.

More soon.

CDJay

Hmm what a coincidence that you post this and seconds later Gammer posted this

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151907885358143&set=a.174896073142.123389.71647918142&type=1&theater
CDJay Even i am unsure if i that is linked.

CDJay
wong CDJay IF a gammer album is being done can you do your best to get 'lets all say f*ck' on it please. Thank you bye
DJ Hellfury
quote:
CDJay IF a gammer album is being done can you do your best to get 'lets all say f*ck' on it please. Thank you bye

will be released on gammers bandcamp as it seems
GrahamC I don't believe that it will ever come out.

I don't get why the scene does not release it's tracks faster - there is money to be had so why not have it?
The drunken scotsman
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:
I don't believe that it will ever come out.

I don't get why the scene does not release it's tracks faster - there is money to be had so why not have it?

I don't think they get much money from selling the tunes. Most of the money goes to the website they are downloaded from I believe. They make much more money from playing live dj sets and they probably get more bookings if they have exclusive tunes to play in their sets.

It took 9.24 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page