Radio listeners 155+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Chek Ma Tune Out Great!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
djflammy Deez iz ma first deez besta tune i made ye gotta chek out L0L

Link is fur ma link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BEmkM-qrmc
Samination adding out of sync vocals "aren't" even production. You're not even from denmark. I can has Ban plz?
djDMS Poor effort.

D-
wong coincidence that flammy rhymes with cammy?
scottyd2k9 dj flammy = dj ranking
The Dopeman warning...some people may struggle to read this i'm about to go all scottish lol

see folk like you yi really fry ma nut like a cud pu a rabbit oot ma arse stick it oan ma heed dae the can can wae ma breeks roond ma ankles an a wid still sound better than that piece eh utter shite **** OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

end of rant

sorry but i just hate those little ****ers so god damn much!!!!
djflammy gtfo nabs my tune is da best stop hatin' ya gotcha nuthin out ae it
The Dopeman
quote:
Originally posted by djflammy:
gtfo nabs my tune is da best stop hatin' ya gotcha nuthin out ae it

hahahahahahahahaha now i know martians do exsist!!!!!
you have to be from mars if you think thats a good tune
djflammy I made dat song by ma self u tard
The Dopeman now now no need for name calling thats just plain rude!!!
Samination getting out of it? i get everything out of it hating people like you
The Dopeman
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
getting out of it? i get everything out of it hating people like you

they really are annoying eh!!!

i thought after rankin, cammy and all the others dissapeared that would be the end of it all

here's a tip djflammy goy dl a demo of fl studio or any other daw and learn how to produce it would sound much better than that garbage that's on your youtube page you say you made that tune yourself then let me ask you...what did you use to make it? i may not be the greatest producer on earth but i know how to put a track together and you have clearly taken someones track and put a few accapellas thru it...badly!!!!
djflammy i used fl studio
The Dopeman really??? it doesn't sound like it
djflammy i made dis song
Triquatra I never realised it was so easy to troll you guys
The Dopeman
quote:
i made dis song

sure you did lol
electrogen at least you can say it's unique
whispering
quote:
adding out of sync vocals "aren't" even production. You're not even from denmark. I can has Ban plz?

From Denmark or using a Danish proxy.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
quote:
adding out of sync vocals "aren't" even production. You're not even from denmark. I can has Ban plz?

you do know that the country is filled in by the user right? =P
Tastetherainobw NO!
whispering
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
quote:

you do know that the country is filled in by the user right? =P

You do know that i can see everyones IP and can do a whois search? :P
Quicksilver Does it say I'm from the US? :P Just curious
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Does it say I'm from the US? :P Just curious

It says: Sweden Com Hem Ab
djflammy what about me
Warnman Shizzle my nizzle...
whispering
quote:
what about me

Denmark Copenhagen Comx Networks A/s

You're using a danish proxy.
Quicksilver I've reconfigured headers to fool sites that I'm from the US (did this to enable watching videos online that were only available to people in the US). One community site I'm a member of has a function that shows from where you're logged in, and it always says: "Logged in from USA", haha.
Dys7 Even if he is a troll, the fact a tool like that got 91 views when I spent 2 weeks on my remix and got 20 kinda pisses me off.
Dys7 Come on guys, he's so obviously a troll.
0/10
Triquatra I know how you feel mate, I think it all comes down to spamming and choice of track to be honest.

its a fustrating situation in a way
You go down the spamming route, you'll get listeners - and at the same time get alot of people annoyed that you're spamming and will loose other listeners (potentially more valuable listeners) - the spamming route won't pick up that many listeners anyway; ie this track - 91 listeners.

You go down the choice of track route thats as simple as choosing a very popular song, and making a remix of it...for producers starting out often it'll just be your standard clonecore track - but because you slap it on youtube as "Rihanna - Say My Name Remix" instantly you pick up traffic from anyone or any fans searching on those keywords. If chart remixes don't do it you pick something that is a fad; ie...a eurovision song, an internet sensation..somthing people will search on. the trouble is, you end up picking up 70% rihanna/chart fans, 25% children and 5% or less, actual "real" fans who are more interested in the music than the fact you've done a remix. 1500+ hits

the songs on my youtube channel have about 10-15 hits and they've all had the same "effort" put in to publicise them (a link posted on my facbook page...and one on here). But the eurovision one...with that same lack of effort has 1500+ all down to keywords and song popularity.
it was a fun test, and I feel alot better knowing how stupidly easy it is to get "clicks" if you pick the "right" song - but essentially none of those clicks mattered, they werent clicking on me, they were clicking on eurovision remix (and due to the nature of eurovision it was never going to pull in anybody particularly young and looking for a hardcore remix).

I feel the only way to ensure 'success' in making music is to work out exactly what your definition of success is, and constantly remind yourself of it.
success via money is harder to come by
success via clicks and fans is fairly easy but is a fine line between getting them and 'selling out'/losing respect from dedicated listeners
success via doing it as some sort of 'artistic extension' of yourself (and nothing more) is much easier...but requires more effort - lest your artistic expression sounds just like the next guys artistic expression. In my view, if you pick up listeners when the music is truely something you put effort into those are far more truer listeners.

the original way it was done by the oldies was pressing vinyl and getting the word out that way, or signing songs to other labels that were already established - of coruse the whole ball game has changed now its digital and the internet is awash with established labels, smaller established "up and comer" labels who are struggling to muscle their way to the top (and even this way the only way to do that is to try to sign big names) and then a massive sea of small "labels". I would imagine it was hard in the days of vinyl...but now its hard in a different way.
djflammy bump
FingazMc Haha, Oh dear!

Wind up?
Anderjuk2002 Made it yourself you say? From scratch you say?

Original song is DJ Satomi - Do You Remember

Quick google search of the lyrics cleared that up! If you are gonna make the effort to rip off someone else's stuff then why not at least make it a good song? The original is awful and you still succedded in making it worse...

It took 1.53 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page