Radio listeners 174+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Freeformaniacs & Ruffbeatz presents Freeformatted

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
stray

The wait is almost over! On June 14th, Freeformatted will be released for free download :). For a sneak at what the album has in store, here is a clip mix of every track from the upcoming album:

http://soundcloud.com/freeformaniacs/ruffbeatz-freeformaniacs

And here is the Tracklist (in no particular order):

Le Dos-on - TRANSFORMER
Wyrm & Surtr - Yggdrasil
SamHard vs Meke - E.C.
H-Blast & Energetix - Back_2_Nature
Firefly vs Pulse - Crazy Pillz
Say Yeah mastered
DAT - Titan
Apex - Instinct
Erkenfresh-Rapid Lucidity
Custom Built DJs - Everest
Custom Built DJs - More Important Things
Qygen - Glasseyes
Kilamorza - Sirius

We got some great submissions, we had to knock a couple back not due to production values but there were a couple that sounded too much like UK hardcore and not enough like Freeform, so don't let it put you off submitting for the next release if we didn't use your track this time.
djDMS Some mighty fine tunes there!
stray
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Some mighty fine tunes there!

Thanks, hope you enjoy the release :)
_Jay_ Quality. I wondered where this had been lurking. Really enjoyed the promos (Ohh get me!) you sent around a few months back. Looking forward to the download.

There's been a number of excellent free projects lately. I really should use them as encouragement to get Highlights ticking over again. So difficult with working full-time again. I dunno how you do it Simon! Job, kids, Forum, Freeformatted! Unbelievable effort mate.
Dys7 You ditched me dude, WTH. :\
Dys7 Sent you PMs, sent you emails, posted on all your forums. The least you could have done was tell me you decided against my song. Wouldn't have gotten upset.
Mad Max Looks good guys :D
Warnman Warnman dribbles!
stray
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
Sent you PMs, sent you emails, posted on all your forums. The least you could have done was tell me you decided against my song. Wouldn't have gotten upset.

Hey mate, I am sure I got back to you via email ages ago, but if you wanna go over it my email addy is [email protected].
stray
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
Quality. I wondered where this had been lurking. Really enjoyed the promos (Ohh get me!) you sent around a few months back. Looking forward to the download.

There's been a number of excellent free projects lately. I really should use them as encouragement to get Highlights ticking over again. So difficult with working full-time again. I dunno how you do it Simon! Job, kids, Forum, Freeformatted! Unbelievable effort mate.

It's all a labor of love ;). But tbh I couldn't do it all by myself, Triex from Ruffbeatz has been awesome to work with, TTE does all the tech side for the forum so my parts easy. The Freeformaniacs show runs itself now and all the regulars are easy to work with so all I really do now is stream it. I just appear to.do more than I actually do :P.

I would ref love to see highlights back up though, the site has been a great source for tuneage.

And @ max & warnman, glad you guys like it :)
stray Facebook event created for launch, to keep up to date on what's happening join the event here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/239731269473782/
stray Out now for FREE download :)

http://ruffbeatz.com/music/1-releases/52-freeform-release-freeformatted-vol1

Hope you all enjoy the album :)
wong nice one
D-tor Yay!
Mad Max Thanks guys :D
Meke Thanks to Freeformaniacs & Ruffbeatz
Archefluxx Would be an idea to put the download link in the first post. Looks good guys. Wish I could have contributed to this but the end of university left me with too little time :(
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:
Would be an idea to put the download link in the first post. Looks good guys. Wish I could have contributed to this but the end of university left me with too little time :(

I heard they didn't want you anyway. And they called you a C-word (Clown).

Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible for the accuracy of the above statement.

It took 1.23 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page