Radio listeners 163+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 CHECK DIS MIX OUT MADE BY DATTS

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
djflammy Pretty nice hardcore mix made by Dj Datts D wiv tunes

Charco my ears are bleeding....
brenergy GaAaAaAaAaAaAAAGH!!!!! WhAT thA HELL!!??!?!??

guess i better flush my ears out.... after......... that. :V
djflammy Shut up listen 2 1:55 in da mix and ye will change ye mind and say: OH MY GOD DIS SOUND AWEZOME!
djflammy 4:48 is a good part too listen to it
brenergy nope... both parts made me want to praise the dark lord Cthulhu
djflammy something is wrong wiv ya. if ya dont like, get out of this thread please.
brenergy
quote:
Originally posted by djflammy:
something is wrong wiv ya. if ya dont like, get out of this thread please.

lawl, PRAISE CTHULHU!

quote:
Originally posted by Charco:
my ears are bleeding....

Future_Shock that was offensive to all my senses.
Charco
quote:
Originally posted by Andy_Influx:
that was offensive to all my senses.

Agreed.

Listened all the way through...didn't think it could get worse.
Dreadful!!
djDMS My favourite part was at 6:34
The Dopeman
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
My favourite part was at 6:34

+1 everything before then was awful
brenergy
quote:
Originally posted by The Dopeman:
quote:
My favourite part was at 6:34

+1 everything before then was awful

i second that :V
djflammy ye guys are stupid! disrespectful. ya makin ma eyes go burn pfpfpfpfp ajajajjaja
Charco
quote:
ye guys are stupid! disrespectful. ya makin ma eyes go burn pfpfpfpfp ajajajjaja

I'm guessing you haven't heard it then?
brenergy
quote:
ye guys are stupid! disrespectful. ya makin ma eyes go burn pfpfpfpfp ajajajjaja

did you even see the name of the forum? it's called HappyHardcore.com, not FakeyFakecore.com.....
Ken Masters Nice work. I'll keep an eye out for its release on 'I Kill Music Recordings'
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Fire Shadow:
Nice work. I'll keep an eye out for its release on 'I Kill Music Recordings'

unless you start it first
Charco
quote:

hahaha
djflammy you guys soo funny ahaha NOT

Charco
quote:
you guys soo funny ahaha NOT

In all seriousness, just listen to it....properly. For a first attempt, a very first attempt, with no musical experience ever, then fair do's...you're giving it a go....

But to call it 'pretty nice hardcore mix' is a bit disastrous. I could play 5 different tunes simultaneously and it would sound better than that.
djflammy Well do it then, and make a compare with your 'cool' music and this awesome mix
brenergy
quote:

i think i'll be the first one to put crap out with them xD

but in all seriousness, i could do a better track than that all that Fakecore stuff in about 90 minutes with just the presets from VSTs with FL Studio xD

hmm... this gives me an idea >:3
djflammy 1. This is not fakecore..

And shut the beep up kiddo
brenergy xD hahahahah oh flammy, you are a delight

oh, and that prouduce-crap-in-90-minutes thing i mentioned? i did it in 60 :S
http://soundcloud.com/brenergy_tha_rapper/brenergy-takes-a-crap

read it and weep.... it's crap but I trump all speed-ups!
Charco
quote:
Well do it then, and make a compare with your 'cool' music and this awesome mix

hahaha
The Dopeman
quote:
Well do it then, and make a compare with your 'cool' music and this awesome mix

my left bawhair cud make better tunes than that pathetic attemp
DJ D-Luc-D I think you might need help. I went past Specsavers today. For some reason they're doing free hearing checks there. Maybe you should go?
brenergy
quote:
Originally posted by DJ D-Luc-D:
I think you might need help. I went past Specsavers today. For some reason they're doing free hearing checks there. Maybe you should go?

xD you tell em D-Luc-D
DJ D-Luc-D
quote:
Originally posted by brenergy:
quote:
I think you might need help. I went past Specsavers today. For some reason they're doing free hearing checks there. Maybe you should go?

xD you tell em D-Luc-D

Awwwwww yeeeeaaa!!!!!!!
brenergy
quote:
quote:
quote:

xD you tell em D-Luc-D

Awwwwww yeeeeaaa!!!!!!!

YYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHH! *∀*
(btw, your next post is your 100th... :V)
pheb. solution for your disagreement! listen to REAL MUSIC INSTEAD.
brenergy
quote:
Originally posted by pheb.:
solution for your disagreement! listen to REAL MUSIC INSTEAD.

what is this "REAL MUSIC" you speak of? :V
djDMS
quote:
xD hahahahah oh flammy, you are a delight

LOL!

Still not as bad as that bag of shite!
brenergy
quote:
quote:
xD hahahahah oh flammy, you are a delight

LOL!

Still not as bad as that bag of shite!

a flaming bag full of dog turds would beat that Fakecore stuff xD
DJ D-Luc-D
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

xD you tell em D-Luc-D

Awwwwww yeeeeaaa!!!!!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
brenergy
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

xD you tell em D-Luc-D

Awwwwww yeeeeaaa!!!!!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! *∀* *∀* *∀* *∀*
Samination feel the beats bang, and those lyrics clang
Ranzor What the hell are you all talking about? This mix is BEAUTIFUL! It's the best thing I've heard in months! You should be proud of yourself DJ Flammy - you did a great job on it! I wish I was as talented as you. *cough*sarcasm*cough*

quote:

I made this in 5 minutes: http://soundcloud.com/ranzoooooor/qwerty
djflammy fuk you
Ranzor
quote:
fuk you

Love you too!
Lilley I liked it.
djflammy
quote:
Originally posted by Lilley:
I liked it.

thank you i luv you
brenergy
quote:
Originally posted by Ranzor:
What the hell are you all talking about? This mix is BEAUTIFUL! It's the best thing I've heard in months! You should be proud of yourself DJ Flammy - you did a great job on it! I wish I was as talented as you. *cough*sarcasm*cough*

quote:

I made this in 5 minutes: http://soundcloud.com/ranzoooooor/qwerty

wow! thaaaaaaat completely eclipses the DJ Flammy *cough* fakecore "producer" / dj cammy fan *cough* mix xD

compared to that fakecore, you're a Juno-winning (Juno's a music award in Canada btw) musician xD
The Dopeman
quote:
quote:
I liked it.

thank you i luv you

hahaha how pathetic are you!!
DJseaking
Lilley
quote:
quote:
I liked it.

thank you i luv you

When I said I liked it, I meant I've heard worse. I struggled for a while to remember what it was that was worse but then it came to me. A magpie recently got stuck under my car while I was driving from Sydney to Adelaide. The cities are approximately 1300 km apart, or 800 miles in the old money. Anyway, the magpie was in the middle of the road and started to fly away when it heard me coming. This one was particularly stupid though, it flew straight along the road and stayed low. Instead of going under the car it went straight through the front grill. Because it was flying facing away from the car, it went in backwards. This pretty much broke it completely, legs and wings were all messed up at crazy angles. I pulled over because I knew it was stuck as I didn't see it come out the back. It was stuck between the base protective panel of the engine bay and the engine sump. It was properly stuck could barely move at all. It did try flapping its wings a bit though but that didn't help because there was no room and its wings were completely broken. Initially I though the magpie was dead, because when you collect a magpie at 140 km/h (85 mph) you expect the magpie to die. I could see it's head and had leather gloves on so I grabbed its head and tried to pull it out. It was then that the magpie bit me. So I grabbed a big ****off stick with a fat knot at the end and tried to kill it, it's life was pretty much over anyway, once it came out it would be worse than dead. However, after trying to beat its head with the stick the magpie pulled its head away and hid so all I could see was the back of the neck. I was trying to kill it for a while but it just wouldn't work.

The point is, the sound the magpie was making the whole time I was trying to beat its head into a box shape in order to kill it was what sounded worse than that mix and sweet tunes.

In the end the bastard just wouldn't die so I had to drive another 200 km (125 miles) before I could get the car put on a jack in order to get it out properly. It stayed alive the whole time. Poor ****en bird.
DJseaking
quote:
quote:
quote:
I liked it.

thank you i luv you

When I said I liked it, I meant I've heard worse. I struggled for a while to remember what it was that was worse but then it came to me. A magpie recently got stuck under my car while I was driving from Sydney to Adelaide. The cities are approximately 1300 km apart, or 800 miles in the old money. Anyway, the magpie was in the middle of the road and started to fly away when it heard me coming. This one was particularly stupid though, it flew straight along the road and stayed low. Instead of going under the car it went straight through the front grill. Because it was flying facing away from the car, it went in backwards. This pretty much broke it completely, legs and wings were all messed up at crazy angles. I pulled over because I knew it was stuck as I didn't see it come out the back. It was stuck between the base protective panel of the engine bay and the engine sump. It was properly stuck could barely move at all. It did try flapping its wings a bit though but that didn't help because there was no room and its wings were completely broken. Initially I though the magpie was dead, because when you collect a magpie at 140 km/h (85 mph) you expect the magpie to die. I could see it's head and had leather gloves on so I grabbed its head and tried to pull it out. It was then that the magpie bit me. So I grabbed a big ****off stick with a fat knot at the end and tried to kill it, it's life was pretty much over anyway, once it came out it would be worse than dead. However, after trying to beat its head with the stick the magpie pulled its head away and hid so all I could see was the back of the neck. I was trying to kill it for a while but it just wouldn't work.

The point is, the sound the magpie was making the whole time I was trying to beat its head into a box shape in order to kill it was what sounded worse than that mix and sweet tunes.

In the end the bastard just wouldn't die so I had to drive another 200 km (125 miles) before I could get the car put on a jack in order to get it out properly. It stayed alive the whole time. Poor ****en bird.

jenks I worry for the youth of today when they can't tell when a sample is not even close to being in sync with the beat.
Archefluxx I suppose this is to be expected when we go so long without a Rankin thread.

The word "DIS" was enough to stop me reading this thread for so long, but when I saw it was 4 pages, I had to look!
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:
I suppose this is to be expected when we go so long without a Rankin thread.

The word "DIS" was enough to stop me reading this thread for so long, but when I saw it was 4 pages, I had to look!

did you go through all the pages aswell?
brenergy
quote:
quote:
quote:
I liked it.

thank you i luv you

Damn. poor bird indeed.

quote:
I suppose this is to be expected when we go so long without a Rankin thread.

welcome to the gateway to utter insanity that is DJ Datts D :S

xD
djDMS THAT is a story!!
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:

unless you start it first

haha I tell you what, put this to me in a year or so...
Archefluxx That Magpie story was incredible.
djflammy

dis is way better than this megamix i trust you
brenergy
quote:

MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!
scottyd2k9
quote:

WOW yeah that's amazing first time i heard it
Wow another rankin / Cammy has surfaced....................................

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA-aBi2aGYE[/youtube ]

djDMS Entertaining if nothing else.

Although, i could probably come up with something better than that if i used my cock to mix 2 random tunes together.
brenergy
quote:
Entertaining if nothing else.

Although, i could probably come up with something better than that if i used my cock to mix 2 random tunes together.

xD yeah... your cock trying to mix would do better than DJ CamFlammy xD
DJseaking I like it fast, but 50bpm is what?, most pitch faders dont even go that far
djflammy
quote:
quote:

i did not make it idiot

this one has 30k views
djflammy

da ending is sad in dis song so good ya luv it! <3
brenergy
quote:
quote:
quote:

i did not make it idiot

this one has 30k views

....yeah.... cuz replacing the artist name with your own and all that totally doesn't imply you made it.................

xD
Archefluxx I'm literally just listening to see if it's my music he's stealing...

This is the sort of person finding too much spare time at his old computer instead of finding a job. Instead he's feeding his 2 kids and fat chav wife with jobseekers allowance and all the other benefits he somehow qualifies for. He's ignoring the child maintenance that he owes the 2 other bastardized children he left with 2 more fat chav fishwives. I take comfort in the prospect that like every other little chav, he'll go ragging his Fiesta around a corner when his brakes fail on him and he smashes into a wall. In fact, there's very little difference between this guy and Gisbo, only that Gisbo's music is very marginally better, and very occasionally Gisbo might he the time-stretching and placement of his vocals roughly right. The vocals for both Datts and Gisbo are aways out of tune though, since Datts just speeds up the vocals and Gisbo's fishwife can't sing.

How is the family?
brenergy
quote:
I'm literally just listening to see if it's my music he's stealing...

This is the sort of person finding too much spare time at his old computer instead of finding a job. Instead he's feeding his 2 kids and fat chav wife with jobseekers allowance and all the other benefits he somehow qualifies for. He's ignoring the child maintenance that he owes the 2 other bastardized children he left with 2 more fat chav fishwives. I take comfort in the prospect that like every other little chav, he'll go ragging his Fiesta around a corner when his brakes fail on him and he smashes into a wall. In fact, there's very little difference between this guy and Gisbo, only that Gisbo's music is very marginally better, and very occasionally Gisbo might he the time-stretching and placement of his vocals roughly right. The vocals for both Datts and Gisbo are aways out of tune though, since Datts just speeds up the vocals and Gisbo's fishwife can't sing.

How is the family?

xD that made my day.

... i was suspecting he was just some Danish weeaboo, but when someone's influenced by the two biggest chavs in Fakecore, DJ Cammy and DJ Rankin, there's only one way to go.......

Samination
quote:
quote:

How is the family?

xD that made my day.

... i was suspecting he was just some Danish weeaboo, but when someone's influenced by the two biggest chavs in Fakecore, DJ Cammy and DJ Rankin, there's only one way to go.......

He's not from denmark at all. He's probably just pissed off on us danish for being better at football :P
brenergy
quote:
quote:
quote:

How is the family?

xD that made my day.

He's not from denmark at all. He's probably just pissed off on us danish for being better at football :P

i kinda figured :B

Archefluxx
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

How is the family?

xD that made my day.

i kinda figured :B

The Danish have Bendtner, I think its a stretch to say they're better than anyone.
Every goal Bendtner scores is a fluke :D Therefore Danish beating anyone is a fluke :D

It took 3.59 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page