Total online 1557
 Radio listeners 160+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Smiling Corpse #001 Freeform CD, out Friday.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
TTE It's almost time, Friday 31st AUGUST will see our first unmixed CD release. Very very limited run, only 120 being sold to the general public, all sold with love at cost price.

http://www.smilingcorpse.com/scstore/about-us.html

Be sure to check out the previews, we happen to think it's one of the finest unmixed freeform CDs ever. But then we are biased.

http://www.smilingcorpse.com/scstore/track-previews.html
Samination about time. But are you giving up the digital/free tracks?
scottyd2k9
quote:
Originally posted by TTE:
It's almost time, Friday 31st AUGUST will see our first unmixed CD release. Very very limited run, only 120 being sold to the general public, all sold with love at cost price.

http://www.smilingcorpse.com/scstore/about-us.html

Be sure to check out the previews, we happen to think it's one of the finest unmixed freeform CDs ever. But then we are biased.

http://www.smilingcorpse.com/scstore/track-previews.html

Count me in, how much is it ?
and were do i pre-order ? ive been on that site but i cant see anything !
piumaki I m interested in this one too :)
TTE
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
about time. But are you giving up the digital/free tracks?

Not as such, we won't be releasing them digitally, our only official method of distribution is on CD but we are not against people sharing them. The way I see it, once we have sold out and broken even, filesharing despite all it's negative press won't do us or the artists any harm. The only people who lose out are the people who don't get a sexy limited original copy.

quote:
Originally posted by scottyd2k9:
Count me in, how much is it ?
and were do i pre-order ? ive been on that site but i cant see anything !

Not doing preorders as such, we are open for orders on Friday via the website's shop.

quote:
Originally posted by piumaki:
I m interested in this one too :)

Thanks. Be sure to check the website on Friday :)
Archefluxx That looks siiiiiiiiiiick!!
TTE Thanks! Was nice to meet you at munted.
scottyd2k9 meme buy
TTE If we get the likes up to 150 on our FB page I'll open the ordering early. It's at 132 at the moment.

http://www.facebook.com/SmilingCorpse

*grin*
djDMS I probably don't buy as much freeform as i should, but this is a definite must have
TTE We only need one more 'like'!
TTE OUT NOW!

http://www.smilingcorpse.com/scstore/smiling-corpse-cd-en.html
piumaki Ordered!
DJ Elite Very nice. I'll have one of these please :)
smythy-endemic This looks great! Well done guys =)
Warnman And one less CD you can order now, gals and guys.
TTE Holy shit! We are down to 85 units!
djDMS
quote:
Holy shit! We are down to 85 units!

Must be something to do with the cracking tunes, great artwork and ridiculous price!

Very much looking forward to having it in my hands
TTE We did the artwork inhouse to keep the cost down too, so that sexy artwork is free. Neither the label nor the artists are making money on this project. It's all about exposing a wider audience to freeform and what better way than releasing a cd at cost price and encouraging people to share it? If you like any of the tracks by the artists we have featured then be sure to check out their other projects. :)
scottyd2k9 Guess what ive just dooone..

Only ordered it, only ordered it !!!

Quite cheap aswell..
Alexbturbo Just placed my order :D
TTE Thank you all very much :)
TTE *sniggers* 69 left *chortle chortle*
TTE Just over 40 left! I can't believe how quickly they are shifting! Thanks everyone.
danielseven Just got my copy. Amazing work and fair play to everybody involved in this project.
3star really like the artwork :)
TTE Thanks! :)
djDMS Mine arrived on saturday but had to wait until last night to get my hands on it.

Juust given it a good blasting out in the car and i'm more than impressed! Will have a couple more listens before i do a proper review but a big thank you and congratulations boys, you've done a great job.

TTE Thanks. We have had fantastic support from a fantastic bunch of artists. I think it's a great blend of established, up-and-coming and lesser known artists all showcasing the darker side of Freeform brilliantly.
Mad Max Your silly if you dont order this!

Roll on the next cd guys chop chop get to it :p
TTE Already on it.
TTE Less than 20 left. Once they are gone they are gone.
Alexbturbo My copy dropped through the 'box this morning - will give it a listen later tonight if i get a chance :D
Thumpa
quote:
Less than 20 left. Once they are gone they are gone.

Stop stealing my lines! Chuffed for you boys, glad its sold so fast, looking forward to Vol 2!
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
quote:

Stop stealing my lines! Chuffed for you boys, glad its sold so fast, looking forward to Vol 2!

Stop stealing my money instead :(
TTE
quote:
quote:

Haha! Thanks! We are into single figures now.
piumaki When it will be shipped? ^^
Warnman
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
quote:

Stop stealing my money instead :(

TTE
quote:
When it will be shipped? ^^

Most of them have been posted. If you would like to PM me your e-mail address I can check.

Thanks!
TTE SOLD OUT. Thanks for your support everyone :)
piumaki
quote:
quote:

Most of them have been posted. If you would like to PM me your e-mail address I can check.

Thanks!

Dont worry i have received it right now!!!!! Cabt wait to come back home and listen to it with some proper speakers ;)

TTE
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thanks!

Dont worry i have received it right now!!!!! Cabt wait to come back home and listen to it with some proper speakers ;)

Excellent. Be sure to let us know what you think. Thanks :)
Warnman I received my CD today as well, but I still need to listen to "Blood,Sweat & Tears" before I'll be able to listen to your CD.
Anyway, The artwork is very nice: kind of hypnotising (you know, like some of those pictures a doctor shows you and asks you to spoil out your very first thought about it). XD
TTE Yeah, we wanted an interesting artwork that you can spend a bit of time looking at. I kinda miss the trippy and abstract of artwork and flyers from the past, it mainly seems to be generic 'high impact' stuff these days and its a missed opportunity to have a bit of identity.
Alexbturbo Had a listen last night - really decent CD - looking forward to CD #2 :D

It took 2.16 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page