Radio listeners 177+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 The HappyHardcore.com Meet-Up Rave!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
_Jay_ Right fcuk heads. Let's really try and sort this out.

A lot of us have been on here for a good number of years now (and we've got some good, more recent regulars), but not a lot of us get out to events that regularly - and we certainly don't meet up in person anywhere near as regularly as we should do. So let's try and sort out a night where/when we can all meet-up, get trollied and have a powerful session on the dancefloor (with plenty of fisting).

Criteria:

• A rave in Birmingham or similar.

• Autum 2013.

• Strippers (optional [sort of]).

• Okay, so first things first. We'll get a general idea of the people that are actually up for this. It doesn't matter if the odd person has to pull out (wahay! []) later on, or if something comes up last minute. Just want to get an idea of who wants to do this. Then, between these people, we can have a vote or a sensible discussion about the general location.

So, if you ARE up for this, when you post below, you need to say "Yes, I am definitely up for this". I don't want any fannying about.
    Triquatra I'm good for any time whatsoever at the moment, apart from August 3rd! (http://www.totalwarrior.co.uk/) :P
    The drunken scotsman There! Unless I can't make it lol
    Hard2Get
    quote:
    Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
    Unless I can't make it lol

LOL. That's helpful :P
    _Jay_ HAHAHA! What a shit post, Jamie.

Ro-Ro - good luck for that fitness-healthy thing.

Matt, you have to come to this if it's anywhere near Birmingham, by the way. Non-negotiable. And you have to wear your '70s outfit. Again, non-negotiable.
    kathryn
    quote:
    Originally posted by _Jay_:
    Right fcuk heads. Let's really try and sort this out.

A lot of us have been on here for a good number of years now (and we've got some good, more recent regulars), but not a lot of us get out to events that regularly - and we certainly don't meet up in person anywhere near as regularly as we should do. So let's try and sort out a night where/when we can all meet-up, get trollied and have a powerful session on the dancefloor (with plenty of fisting).

Criteria:

• A rave in Birmingham or similar.

• Autum 2013.

• Strippers (optional [sort of]).

• Discuss.

come over to Liverpool
    Simon I'm up for it, although these things are always a nightmare to arrange - The location is all important.
    _Jay_
    quote:
    Originally posted by kathryn:
    come over to Liverpool

I've heard there are some excellent strip clubs in Liverpool, Kathryn. :-)

quote:
    Originally posted by Simon:
    I'm up for it, although these things are always a nightmare to arrange - The location is all important.

You're quite right, Si-Dog. It has to be Birmingham, really, doesn't it? It's easy enough for everyone to get to.

London obviously has fantastic transport links, but a) it's expensive to get to, and b) it's disproportionately south.
    Simon
    quote:

quote:
    Originally posted by Simon:
    I'm up for it, although these things are always a nightmare to arrange - The location is all important.

You're quite right, Si-Dog. It has to be Birmingham, really, doesn't it? It's easy enough for everyone to get to.

London obviously has fantastic transport links, but a) it's expensive to get to, and b) it's disproportionately south.

Yeah, as long as there's plenty of warning I'll go wherever - Be nice to hear some other people who would intend on coming as to what their preference for location would be? I declare a vote!
    _Jay_ Yeah, that's fair comment mate. Let's get a list of up first of who is actually up for this (in general, barring late-notice pull-outs [wahay!] or whatever).

I'll update the first post.
    djDMS No chance
    The drunken scotsman Sorry for the shit post guys ;-) was being rushed out the door to take my mums dog for a walk so it was all I could think to say lol

I will be there probably with my bird the teetotal scotswoman lol. Birmingham would be good for me as it ls easy enough to get to from edinburgh and lots of decent raves there.
    latininxtc What cheap bastards y'all are! Just have it in London seeing as how the fall HU event will probably happen in September or October in London. You have about 5 months to save up for your train ride. If I can do a 10hr drive to see Kevin Energy, a 3hr flight to Canada to see the HU crew, and a 5,000 mile (or 8,000 KM for you Brits) flight to HTID In The Sun in Spain then certainly you could spare a few hundred quid to plop your pimply asses onto a train to an HU event in London! ;)

You stick to Birmingham you might end up having to go to an event most people here wouldn't ever dream of going because of the lineup.
    _Jay_ Ha ha ha! This man does not mince his words!

I am happy to travel to most destinations myself (within reason). As for the specific type of rave and line-up, I think it would be good if we could find a smaller rave to support. a) It's good to support small nights, b) the line-ups can be more interesting and c) when you get a load of people all meeting up in a small venue - the atmosphere can be fcuking blinding!

Again, I stress, I will go anywhere and to pretty much any event (again, within reason) if enough people are keen. But if we could get a combination of high turnout and a good line-up, that would be great.
    Claxton We do use imperial measurements you know!!
    Hard2Get Yes, confusingly. Because we use metric for lots of other things. The rest of Europe however uses metric for distances.
    latininxtc
    quote:
    Originally posted by Claxton:
    We do use imperial measurements you know!!

I did not!

But now I do!
    Elliott I'd be up for this unless something goes drastically wrong before then. :)
    _Jay_ Sweet, nice one Elliot. That's what we need - positive commitment like that!

@Deano - were you joking when you said no chance? Or is it all getting a bit tight that time of year?
    latininxtc
    quote:
    Sweet, nice one Elliot. That's what we need - positive commitment like that!

@Deano - were you joking when you said no chance? Or is it all getting a bit tight that time of year?

Well it is close to the holiday season. When you have kids you gotta put them first. Well good parents do.
    Claxton To answer the op, yes! I am without doubt up for this.

Yes Steven. Miles, feet, inches ;) , pints are still all commonly used units of measurement.
    _Jay_
    quote:
    Originally posted by latininxtc:
    Well it is close to the holiday season. When you have kids you gotta put them first. Well good parents do.

lol, trust me, I understand Deano has commitments and responsibilities that basically none of us do. And he is a fcuking credit to the scene and himself for still being involved the way he is at his age (and for once I'm not trying to purposely make you feel old Dean!). The man's a legend, and I love seeing him! That's the reason I hassle him so much to get to raves. And although I may not seem it, I am acutely sensitive to his family commitments :-)

quote:
    To answer the op, yes! I am without doubt up for this.

Course he is! LAD.
    Samination who needs a stripper when we got you jamie? :)
    djDMS Of course I'll be up for it!

But PLEASE don't arrange anything for on or around the 2nd Nov ;-)

Very kind words too Jay, in a suppressed homosexual kind of way :-P
    _Jay_
    quote:
    Originally posted by djDMS:
    Of course I'll be up for it!

I thought so! Excellent. :-)

quote:
    in a suppressed homosexual kind of way :-P

The best way.
    Samination I always wanted to go a meet up ever since hhc.com used to have em before (matt should know about them). By the time this gets arranged maybe Warnman can finally have a vacation?
    _Jay_ Warnman's going to HTID In The Sun and he's driving there from Germany! What a man!
    Audio Warfare Do my best to be there. Will depend on the date really. London of course suits me better. Birmingham is OK but a right fecking pain in the arse as there is ALWAYS track repairs on Sundays on the way back. Usually need to change train once and then get a bus back from Bicester which is. :-/ Been a long time since I've been though so perhaps it's not the case any more. Was going on for a good 6 years at least though lol
    Hard2Get
    quote:
    Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
    there is ALWAYS track repairs on Sundays on the way back. Usually need to change train once and then get a bus back from Bicester which is. :-/

Lol, permanently? I'm sure they are done with the repairs now! Back when i used to actually go to raves i very often had to get a bus back home, although since those raves were often in Birmingham i only would have had to get one train home anyway. It's still a hassle though as it takes much longer.
    quote:
    I always wanted to go a meet up ever since hhc.com used to have em before (matt should know about them).

Yeah. It was usually the people i met up with that tried to arrange them. Or sometimes me.
    The drunken scotsman
    quote:
    Do my best to be there. Will depend on the date really. London of course suits me better. Birmingham is OK but a right fecking pain in the arse as there is ALWAYS track repairs on Sundays on the way back. Usually need to change train once and then get a bus back from Bicester which is. :-/

Pfft you should try travelling home 5 hours to edinburgh on the comedown express ;-)
    Or even worse 8 or 9 hours on a national express coach after waiting in a rank bus station for 4 hours lol

Ive had some incredibly hard and miserable journeys home in the past which is why I usually tend not to travel as far these days. Although the pill fest days are over which makes the journey home more tolerable lol
    Hard2Get Traveling to anywhere in Scotland is utterly brutal (by coach), come down or not. Would be much worse after a rave, even sober, and even worse than that on a comedown.
    _Jay_ Urgh. That should be a new thread in itself; "Rave Journeys From Hell".

My cab home from Peterborough has to be up there with one of the worst I've had. There's been some brutal trips back from Bournemouth in my younger days as well. Urgh.
    Hard2Get P.S. Where do you live anyway (Audio Warfare)? I thought you lived in London.
    quote:

My cab home from Peterborough has to be up there with one of the worst I've had. There's been some brutal trips back from Bournemouth in my younger days as well. Urgh.

Does not sound cheap. It's luxury compared to how most of us travel though! How come it was so bad? Constant threat of throwing up?
    Audio Warfare Nah I live near High Wycombe.

quote:
    Originally posted by Hard2Get:
    quote:
    there is ALWAYS track repairs on Sundays on the way back. Usually need to change train once and then get a bus back from Bicester which is. :-/

Lol, permanently? I'm sure they are done with the repairs now! Back when i used to actually go to raves i very often had to get a bus back home, although since those raves were often in Birmingham i only would have had to get one train home anyway. It's still a hassle though as it takes much longer.

Haha I don't mind actually being on the bus so much. It's more the waiting 2 hours for it to turn up in the freezing cold that gets me!! It was permanently too yes. I've been to Birmingham about 15 times for raves on a Saturday, between around 2001 and 2008 (not been in a while) and it was always the case.

quote:

Pfft you should try travelling home 5 hours to edinburgh on the comedown express ;-)
    Or even worse 8 or 9 hours on a national express coach after waiting in a rank bus station for 4 hours lol

Ive had some incredibly hard and miserable journeys home in the past which is why I usually tend not to travel as far these days. Although the pill fest days are over which makes the journey home more tolerable lol

Haha I'm good cheers! I have relatives in Scotland and I always choose to drive when I'm up there. I even choose to drive and not bother drinking when I go to Westfest as I can't be arsed with public transport.
    Audio Warfare
    quote:
    Urgh. That should be a new thread in itself; "Rave Journeys From Hell".

Lol I've had too many of them. Worst was probably a free party in the woods by Checkers. Turns out the Prime Minister was there and we got forced by armed police to abandon our vehicle and come back for it later.
    The drunken scotsman
    quote:
    Traveling to anywhere in Scotland is utterly brutal (by coach), come down or not. Would be much worse after a rave, even sober, and even worse than that on a comedown.

We used to always love the trip down as we always got a good drink and a good laugh but the journeys coming back up were always torture.

The worst one I can think of was Helter Skelter: Life at Milton Keynes NYE 04/05. 4 of us got the national express coach from Edinburgh to MK, going down was fine because everyone was in high spirits and we met a few guys from Newcastle who were a good laugh....However lol we took a load of pills early in the night and ran out at about 2am which meant we were all on a severe comedown by about 4-5am. We managed to stay till the end of the rave even though we didnt really want to, then we went back to the bus station in Milton Keynes. Our bus wasnt due until 12 noon! We sat in a cafe at the bus station for 6 hours and people were constantly coming and going which meant the door was basically open the whole time which is not good in the middle of winter. Then we still had a 8 or 9 hour bus journey ahead of us. I was asking serious questions about my life by the time we got home and all i wanted to do was sit in the corner of my bedroom for days and close the curtains lol. I think that was the last time we ever got the bus..
    Hard2Get
    quote:

We used to always love the trip down as we always got a good drink and a good laugh but the journeys coming back up were always torture.

I was just assuming alone, which is always how i have to travel. With people would be ok.

quote:

The worst one I can think of was Helter Skelter: Life at Milton Keynes NYE 04/05. 4 of us got the national express coach from Edinburgh to MK, going down was fine because everyone was in high spirits and we met a few guys from Newcastle who were a good laugh....However lol we took a load of pills early in the night and ran out at about 2am which meant we were all on a severe comedown by about 4-5am. We managed to stay till the end of the rave even though we didnt really want to, then we went back to the bus station in Milton Keynes. Our bus wasnt due until 12 noon! We sat in a cafe at the bus station for 6 hours and people were constantly coming and going which meant the door was basically open the whole time which is not good in the middle of winter. Then we still had a 8 or 9 hour bus journey ahead of us. I was asking serious questions about my life by the time we got home and all i wanted to do was sit in the corner of my bedroom for days and close the curtains lol. I think that was the last time we ever got the bus..

I don't think anyone can top that lol.
    _Jay_
    quote:
    Does not sound cheap. It's luxury compared to how most of us travel though! How come it was so bad? Constant threat of throwing up?

It was ?200 (between two of us). Probably still some of the best money I've ever spent. I was psychologically untethered, (we both were) and we simply would not have made it on the train (already had return tickets booked). Just wasn't an option. Would have had an actual psychological melt-down in public. When I came up with the idea of getting a cab (about 11am, one hour before Travelodge kicking-out time) it was like our Archimedes moment.

In hindsight, we should have just paid another ?30 for another night in the Travelodge and ridden out the storm. The thought just did not occur to me.

quote:
    I was asking serious questions about my life by the time we got home

Fcuking LOL. I've been there before man, Jesus. Rarely after raves, mind. But during non-rave recreational (over) usage.

Your whole story is magnificent/appalling. It takes a while for it to settle in, but do you not feel "I can achieve anything after that"? I've been that low, and conquered an episode/situation/scenario that gruelling and psychologically testing. Nothing can be that bad again. That kind of feeling?

quote:
    Lol I've had too many of them. Worst was probably a free party in the woods by Checkers. Turns out the Prime Minister was there and we got forced by armed police to abandon our vehicle and come back for it later.

LOL! What the fcuk! Please elaborate on this.
    The drunken scotsman
    quote:
    quote:

It was ?200 (between two of us). Probably still some of the best money I've ever spent. I was psychologically untethered, (we both were) and we simply would not have made it on the train (already had return tickets booked). Just wasn't an option. Would have had an actual psychological melt-down in public. When I came up with the idea of getting a cab (about 11am, one hour before Travelodge kicking-out time) it was like our Archimedes moment.

In hindsight, we should have just paid another ?30 for another night in the Travelodge and ridden out the storm. The thought just did not occur to me.

quote:
    I was asking serious questions about my life by the time we got home

Fcuking LOL. I've been there before man, Jesus. Rarely after raves, mind. But during non-rave recreational (over) usage.

Your whole story is magnificent/appalling. It takes a while for it to settle in, but do you not feel "I can achieve anything after that"? I've been that low, and conquered an episode/situation/scenario that gruelling and psychologically testing. Nothing can be that bad again. That kind of feeling?

quote:

Thing was though that it was new years day and after getting home at 8 or 9pm that night I had to go to a big family party as soon as I got home which really just prolonged the agony. Lol to be fair nothing was ever that bad again, would never ever take the bus again after that experience though. The train is much quicker and not anywhere near as much waiting around. We were all just happy that the experience was over.
    Audio Warfare
    quote:

Haha well the crew had set up a big party in what they obviously thought was an excellent, discreet place in the woods. Turns out it wasn't far from The Prime Ministers country house Chequers (got the spelling wrong first time).

We had been there an hour or two I think and were heading back to the car for extra fags/booze etc. Everyone had parked a fair bit down the way as you couldn't get your car through. On the road we had a torch shined at us and these guys said it was the police and asked us to put our hands up. They just happened to be where the crew had been collecting donations who also had a torch so we gave it the "haha very funny". Got a bit closer and realised it was police, the "torch" was a light mounted on some semi-auto rifle which was pointed in our face. Pretty scary when you're buzzing. haha Had more people up against a car searching them.

We then got told that the party was a threat to the Prime Ministers security and where told to leave down the hill, away from our cars and the party. Told us we couldn't collect our vehicle for 24 hours so we had to walk/hitch home and return to get it the next day. ****ing unreal. Had lots of fun with the police at free parties over the years I can tell you haha.
    latininxtc How much are train tickets exactly for those who live like 5+ hours away?

Would it not be more convenient and cheaper to just fly there?
    The drunken scotsman
    quote:
    How much are train tickets exactly for those who live like 5+ hours away?

Would it not be more convenient and cheaper to just fly there?

I could probably get a return ticket from edinburgh to Birmingham for about ?50-60 if I booked far enough in advance. The later you leave it the higher the price basically.

Yes we flew back from Htid in Birmingham at new year after getting a lift down from a couple of mates. The flight only cost about ?40 iirc. Was much more convenient. Only problem with flying down is if your a jakey bastard who likes to take drugs with them lol.
    Warnman
    quote:
    Originally posted by Samination:
    I always wanted to go a meet up ever since hhc.com used to have em before (matt should know about them). By the time this gets arranged maybe Warnman can finally have a vacation?

If this is planed well in advance I see what I can do. The faster job vacancies are able to be filled with new employees in the company the easier it will be for me! At the moment only 1-2 persons are able to go on vacation at the same time, which is really really bad.

I'd love to meet all of you at a Hardcore rave!
    Triquatra From Cumbria to London it's generally about ?80 return
    then about ?10 getting around in london, dependent on where it is.

the way I usually roll is

5pm leave here
    8pm arrive London (Euston)
    9pm arrive at rave
    6am leave rave
    ...realise tube is closed till 7am
    7am, after waiting in the cold, get on tube
    9am, catch train home
    12pm arrive home in Cumbria
    grab a shower, then leave again because it's the weekend, and we're going out to do something family-wise.
    9pm, collapse in bed.

getting a plane down would firstly involve flying, which i'm not bothered about, but will still avoid if I can. But still it would be a train journey to Manchester, which is around ?30, then a plane, which is ?50...then another train back to euston...which I'm guessing would be another tenner...then the underground, so it's more money and more hastle. and then having to go through all that crap to get home? no thankyou :P

either way, raving in london is ?80+ usually, so paying to get in is the *least* of your worries haha, let alone buying drinks once you're in there!

So yeah, as long as
    1. I've got the money,
    2. The lineup is solid/varied (it has to be if you're going to justify it to your wife and kids standing there all teary eyed;) )
    3. There's nothing else family going on (it's rare there is!)
    then I'll bugger off to london
    Elliott I don't live in London but I can get anywhere in London for a tenner from here so quite disappointed it's not there! Oh well!

Would anyone be driving up from down south? I'm still at uni, money's always tight.
    _Jay_ Where abouts are you, Elliott?

:-)
    Elliott
    quote:
    Only problem with flying down is if your a jakey bastard who likes to take drugs with them lol.

Bring your own is my standard procedure for going out. Call me old and boring but I prefer knowing that I haven't just accidentally necked a load of mephedrone and/or ket.

I've been through airport security with some of the legal RCs on me several times before with no problems (it was stuff that definitely would've gotten me stopped and fisted if they found it). Don't really have the balls to try it with anything I'd be in proper trouble for though. :P
    Elliott
    quote:
    Where abouts are you, Elliott?

:-)

Appreciated! ;)
    The drunken scotsman
    quote:
    Originally posted by Elliott:
    quote:
    Only problem with flying down is if your a jakey bastard who likes to take drugs with them lol.

Bring your own is my standard procedure for going out. Call me old and boring but I prefer knowing that I haven't just accidentally necked a load of mephedrone and/or ket.

I've been through airport security with some of the legal RCs on me several times before with no problems (it was stuff that definitely would've gotten me stopped and fisted if they found it). Don't really have the balls to try it with anything I'd be in proper trouble for though. :P

Same here mate, but I would never risk going through airport security with it. Best way for me probably would be to get the train down then fly back up

_Jay_ Edit.

_Jay_ Lads. Shall we try sort this out?
    Mental_Adam They should hold the event somewhere in Suffolk or Norfolk.

It would be easier for the european visitors plus good locations and not so so crowded with people to get about
    Samination
    quote:
    Originally posted by Mental_Adam:
    They should hold the event somewhere in Suffolk or Norfolk.

It would be easier for the european visitors plus good locations and not so so crowded with people to get about

that would be the best i guess
    latininxtc It all depends on where the demand is really. If there is a big enough following in that area, then surely and event would have happened already there. I still think that London is a better location, especially for the int'l tourists since there are more flights going into that city than any other in the UK. I don't see myself making out to any of them in the near future sadly.
    Hard2Get I couldn't think of a worse place than Norfolk lol.
    Mental_Adam
    quote:
    I couldn't think of a worse place than Norfolk lol.

Norfolk is better than alot of counties.... Shame we have to put up with alot of northerners and southeners who move down here or come holiday..

We're the most peaceful county, it's the outsiders who cause the main problems here ;)
    The drunken scotsman Midlands would be the best idea, easy and cheap enough for most people to get to. I know some of you prefer the smaller events but Uproar is meant to be great and thats in Birmingham, although not sure when the next one is. Not sure what the timescale is either but if its a bit further away then HTID NYE is at the Q Club in Birmingham again this year, brought in 2013 there and I was blown away with how good a night it was, MASSIVE!
    Hard2Get
    quote:
    We're the most peaceful county,

Exactly. Hard and expensive to get to for most! And there aren't usually raves there. London or
    quote:
    Birmingham are very cheap and easy to get to on the other hand no matter where you live.
    brought in 2013 there and I was blown away with how good a night it was, MASSIVE!

The Q club was the only venue I've been to where i actually did not like the venue at all. Also way too many security there.
    The drunken scotsman
    quote:
    quote:

Exactly. Hard and expensive to get to for most! And there aren't usually raves there. London or
    quote:
    Birmingham are very cheap and easy to get to on the other hand no matter where you live.
    brought in 2013 there and I was blown away with how good a night it was, MASSIVE!

The Q club was the only venue I've been to where i actually did not like the venue at all. Also way too many security there.

When were you there? I've heard stories how there used to be an issue with security a few years back but can't say I noticed too many bouncers at new year. The q club is actually in my opinion the best rave venue I've been to, one of the loudest clearest sound systems I've ever heard and everything about it is just huge.
    Hard2Get
    quote:
    quote:
    quote:

quote:

When were you there? I've heard stories how there used to be an issue with security a few years back but can't say I noticed too many bouncers at new year. The q club is actually in my opinion the best rave venue I've been to, one of the loudest clearest sound systems I've ever heard and everything about it is just huge.

I recall the sound in the main room being pretty good actually. This was back in 2008 though or so. Maybe 2007 even. The security was way over the top. At every doorway, on every corner. Very oppressive.
    latininxtc
    quote:
    quote:
    quote:
    quote:

quote:

I recall the sound in the main room being pretty good actually. This was back in 2008 though or so. Maybe 2007 even. The security was way over the top. At every doorway, on every corner. Very oppressive.

TBH the only people who notice or complain about the excess security are the ones who are doing something they're not supposed to lol
    Hard2Get
    quote:
    quote:
    quote:
    quote:
    quote:

quote:

TBH the only people who notice or complain about the excess security are the ones who are doing something they're not supposed to lol

Right. Which is a lot of people! Either way though i don't care to be in an environment where people are waiting for you to do something wrong. It's like being at school lol.
    The drunken scotsman I do actually remember people on another forum roughly around that period of time complaining about security at the Q club. New year just gone was the first time I'd ever been there and I loved it, had no problem whatsoever with security and the atmosphere was just amazing. Everyone was up for a party and the venue was perfect for it.
    Hard2Get By the way I'm not implying that i wouldn't want to go back. Was just commenting on how bad it was for me at the time.
    djDMS Well if it's going to happen we should try and get something concrete planned. With my luck with attending events this year i can see me packing it all in very soon. Be good to go out with a bang though ;-)
    The drunken scotsman
    quote:
    By the way I'm not implying that i wouldn't want to go back. Was just commenting on how bad it was for me at the time.

Cool buddy, I know what its like. I remember having a horrible experience at the Emporium in Coalville back in 2005 at Uproar and said I would never go back, I stand by that lol. Place was full of fcuking idiots
    Claxton Can't be bothered to read through the thread to see if it has been mentioned but what about the HTID v Dreamscape Summer Gathering in Northampton.

Top line-up with plenty of oldskool, slightly better deal for the Southerners but....

Here's the Facebook link...

https://www.facebook.com/events/534502633268435/?fref=ts
    latininxtc
    quote:
    Can't be bothered to read through the thread to see if it has been mentioned but what about the HTID v Dreamscape Summer Gathering in Northampton.

Top line-up with plenty of oldskool, slightly better deal for the Southerners but....

Looks like there is plenty of older hardcore there to keep the outdated ones from here interested.
    Simon
    quote:
    Can't be bothered to read through the thread to see if it has been mentioned but what about the HTID v Dreamscape Summer Gathering in Northampton.

That looks like a cracking line-up!
    HollowRipper There's already a possibility i'm going to that anyway! Northampton is a total **** on to get to from Middlesbrough, but i've got a mate that lives in Oxford which is apparently not that far away.
    Hard2Get
    quote:
    Be good to go out with a bang though ;-)

I'm sure Jay will happily help you with that.
    Triquatra
    quote:
    Originally posted by HollowRipper:
    There's already a possibility i'm going to that anyway! Northampton is a total **** on to get to from Middlesbrough, but i've got a mate that lives in Oxford which is apparently not that far away.

I was about to say the same thing, but from cumbria
    Hard2Get
    quote:
    Originally posted by Triquatra:
    quote:
    Originally posted by HollowRipper:
    There's already a possibility i'm going to that anyway! Northampton is a total **** on to get to from Middlesbrough, but i've got a mate that lives in Oxford which is apparently not that far away.

I was about to say the same thing, but from cumbria

Northampton should be easy to get to providing Birmingham is also easy to get to.
    Triquatra a quick check on the train line gives me

London - no changes ?77, 3 hour journey

northampton - 3 changes - 4 hour journey time - ?75

bad enough just having to spend 3 hours on a train home after a rave, but a 4 hour journey with no option of rest, after being up for 36 hours including a rave, yeah - it's doable...but christ, it'd have to be worth my while ;)

latininxtc
    quote:

bad enough just having to spend 3 hours on a train home after a rave, but a 4 hour journey with no option of rest, after being up for 36 hours including a rave, yeah - it's doable...but christ, it'd have to be worth my while ;)

They are ALWAYS worth your while!
    Samination
    quote:
    quote:

They are ALWAYS worth your while!

even if I rob him of a cider? =P
    Smoogie Go to London, who can't get to London even if you live in the sticks?
    _Jay_
    quote:
    Well if it's going to happen we should try and get something concrete planned. With my luck with attending events this year i can see me packing it all in very soon. Be good to go out with a bang though ;-)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please don't go!
    latininxtc
    quote:
    quote:
    Well if it's going to happen we should try and get something concrete planned. With my luck with attending events this year i can see me packing it all in very soon. Be good to go out with a bang though ;-)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please don't go!

Agree with Jay you pack it in you're dead to us! Besides, I haven't met your bitchass in person ;) so you can't retire until we go raving together!
    Samination anything fixed yet or everyhing is still considered?
    SaucePotSexton Can I come?

I'm a girl.
    djDMS
    quote:
    Originally posted by SaucePotSexton:
    Can I come?

I'm a girl.

Should imagine you'd be welcomed with open legs.......er, ARMS. I meant arms
    Hard2Get
    quote:
    Originally posted by Samination:
    anything fixed yet or everyhing is still considered?

Well if it's not happened in this thread yet then it's not happened!
    _Jay_ Why don't we sack off a rave and do a weekend camping trip?

I'm really gutted I wasn't around for the first one. Sounds like amazing bants/beers/BPMs.
    latininxtc
    quote:
    Why don't we sack off a rave and do a weekend camping trip?

I'm really gutted I wasn't around for the first one. Sounds like amazing bants/beers/BPMs.

Alone in the woods with you and alcohol? I think not.
    _Jay_ Oh come on Stevo, don't play coy with me.
    The drunken scotsman
    quote:
    Why don't we sack off a rave and do a weekend camping trip?

As long as there's a travelodge near by that we can sneak off to then I'm in!
    _Jay_ Let's all just meet up and have a massive orgy. The amount of sexual tension on these forums over the last few years has been unbearable.
    DJ Hellfury I somehow have the feeling that Jay desires to build up his own harem
    latininxtc
    quote:
    Let's all just meet up and have a massive orgy. The amount of sexual tension on these forums over the last few years has been unbearable.

most of you did that already

The drunken scotsman
    quote:
    Let's all just meet up and have a massive orgy. The amount of sexual tension on these forums over the last few years has been unbearable.

_Jay_ Ha ha ha ha!! Classic photo. Fcuking love that one man.
    Warnman
    quote:
    quote:

I try to imagine the look on the face of the police officers who got called because of disturbance of the peace by night. A half/full drunken/drugged up naked bunch rolling themselves deep in the mud, while Hardcore is playing loudly from big speakers... I think my head explodes!
    _Jay_ Ha ha!! Beautifully illustrated Christian! :-)
    Warnman
    quote:
    Ha ha!! Beautifully illustrated Christian! :-)

I think I must seriously search for a new still non-existing smiley to illustrate their reaction.
    Samination Great... I'm at work and I got a serious hard on... thank you Christian >_<
    _Jay_ LOL. Absolute filth. Euro filth.
    Samination Noticed elliott made an edit on here, so it got me thinking.

Should we try at this again?
    The drunken scotsman Magaluf next month will be the first time I meet anyone on here.

It took 4.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
    audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page