Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Other web site / radio station announcements
 #QWERKOUT

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
_Jay_
Anyone? 8pm tonight.

http://djgammer.com/

latininxtc lol a bit comical that he's building up this hype just like the britney spears and lady gaga skanks. but yes very interesting.
skankineddie666 So what was that QWERKOUT about?!?!? The website says they gave away some stuff but thats it ?!?!?! now im curious
Captain Triceps Yeah what a massive washout. There was a form, you fill it in and presumably get sent something.
I did it and it came back with a message. Whizzkid has said that the form was meant to disable when it hit the maximum and it was 3 minutes, but it "ain't over yet"
djDMS Gutted i missed it
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
Yeah what a massive washout. There was a form, you fill it in and presumably get sent something.
I did it and it came back with a message. Whizzkid has said that the form was meant to disable when it hit the maximum and it was 3 minutes, but it "ain't over yet"

Whizzkid said that if it said "thank you" then you get whatever it's supposed to be.
Cyrax I got an e-mail through saying something has been sent , praying it's some unmixed tracks !
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:
I got an e-mail through saying something has been sent , praying it's some unmixed tracks !

Very interesting! Do let us know what it is. :-)
GrahamC Go now, site is live again!
Claxton Just a demo mix from him and Whizzkid. Got about half way through so far. Nothing special really.
latininxtc It's entertaining but like Ben said, nothing special. Unless the ones who got first dibs on it last week got something totally different and better.
Quicksilver Yay, big hype for a 37 minute mix with Whizzkid spazzing over the good parts.
The Dopeman decided to listen to this...

what a piece of shit the music is gay the mc is gay and these guys are meant to be the "big guys" in the "scene" the word #QUERKOUT just makes it gay as ****

what the **** is happening to hardcore? where is it going?

i don't want to know because wherever it's going the end of the journey will not end well
Quicksilver I'm gay, too, got something against me?
Samination Well. no comments :P
Other than that Million Voices remix seems to work for me
Elipton All this hype for a mix? Wish I had that much pulling power!
The Dopeman
quote:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
I'm gay, too, got something against me?

nope just the music and the dipshit mc
Dys7
quote:
Originally posted by The Dopeman:
decided to listen to this...

what a piece of shit the music is gay the mc is gay and these guys are meant to be the "big guys" in the "scene" the word #QUERKOUT just makes it gay as ****

i don't want to know because wherever it's going the end of the journey will not end well

Looks like that Hardcore_txt twitter feed has some new material.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
quote:
Originally posted by The Dopeman:
decided to listen to this...

Looks like that Hardcore_txt twitter feed has some new material.

that stupidass twitter acct died like 5 days after existence lol. Last I checked there hasn't been a new post in over a month. And trust me there has been PLENTY of new material that we've given it since then.
Torpex Wicked little mix, you can tell a lot of work went into it (both by Gammer and Whizzkid). One thing though - it almost sounds like 2 separate mixes, as at one point the quirkiness stops, Whizzkid goes silent and it's just a regular quickmixed set. Near the end they pick the act up, but the whole thing sounds kind of disjointed. I did enjoy it though, definitely something different. :)
DJ_FunDaBounce Deffinitely not just another mix. Felt more like a studio mix where both the mixing and mc'ing were choreographed together. Some brilliant bits in there.
fakka13k I liked it, didn't need wizzkid on it but whatever I thought it was well put together.
During the mix when rock your body is playing can anyone tell me what the sped up rappy kinda vocals are from before the main drop?
Dys7
quote:
Originally posted by fakka13k:
I liked it, didn't need wizzkid on it but whatever I thought it was well put together.
During the mix when rock your body is playing can anyone tell me what the sped up rappy kinda vocals are from before the main drop?

Can you be more specific? I don't remember any 'rock your body' song.
fakka13k
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
quote:
Originally posted by fakka13k:
I liked it, didn't need wizzkid on it but whatever I thought it was well put together.

Can you be more specific? I don't remember any 'rock your body' song.

Sure, this tune
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GG6H_TFJpr4

It comes in on qwerkout at 20:59

It took 1.61 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page