Radio listeners 168+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Who are the Good & Bad people in hardcore

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Mitchie DJ Ill try not to be negative about my post so I'm only going to name the people who have stood out as nice but if any one wants to say who are the bad people then feel free to lol, I think its only right the fans get to know about a DJ they follow and look up, wither they have a bad attitude towards people and so on. I also think its good for DJs to see what people really think of them so they can improve the way they go about themselfs but here are the good guys that have stood out to me (please tell me if Im wrong on my chooses lol)

Good Guys:

Al Storm - this guy seems to have time to interact with his fans which i think is rare from a dj of his level

Joey riot - I think this guy lives for his fans hes always a pleasure to met in person and seems to be as excited to talk to you as you are with him. I also think this guy is true hardcore him are kurt are trying to evolve the scene away from the electroy and dubcore sound and back into a more bouncy yet hard scene

kurt - I always see this guy hanging out after his sets on the dancefloor getting pictures with fans and so on

Re-con - tell me if I am wrong but this guy is so loyal to hardcore its unbelievable over the years hes had his finger in so many scenes and always stayed hardcore through the good and the bad he is overly talented and massively unrated as a producer he is also a really nice guy to meet and will remember you face months later

Fracus - this guy works his ass off for hardcore and why he as darwin never get at the top of the line up is beyond me, he is really down to earth and has time for his fans

Brisk - ive never met him but i chat alot of crap to him and hes always got time to reply seems like a really cool guy shame hes not in the uk anymore

S3rl - this guy is really nice and works his ass off in the scene he is so unrated would love to see him at more uk events tho i think the big guns in the uk scene are thinking out of sight, out of mind but this guy keeps up with the best of em

hixxy - seemed like an ok guy only spoke to him the once, i admire his professionalism tho and the work hes put into hardcore over the years

Squad-E - this guy is so unbelievable nice i cant even began to describe him hes a true gent

Gisbo - his guy is so down to earth, i love whats him and bananaman are doing with there new stuff the vocals are amazing we need more people like these in the hardcore scene i think he is a future headliner if he is given the chance to shine

Scott brown - seems quite down to earth but he is a scotmen so i guess he cant help that haha i heard a fan say 'scott brown single handedly saved the hardcore scene in the early 00s' think about that for a second! i agree without scott brown the scene might have died years ago

Sc@r - she seem like a really nice woman i dont think she will ever be big headed like alot of people at her level very down to earth and seems to have time for her fans

Petruccio - seems like a good lad not spoke to him much to but there something about him i like

Sy - where would hardcore be without sy? after all the shit hes been through i didnt think hes said a bad word back, this guy is a legend and the soon he comes back the better i just think thiings have gone to far for him to want to be in the scene ever again and i dont blame him

Dougal - i like this guy attitude and he is defo a pioneer of hardcore i cant work out which one is making the good tunes him or gammer? he seems to have ever got big headed and about himself

its very rare you get to met a nice MC but Static, Korkie, Wotsee and Whizzkid defo make my list of nice guys

if i didnt mention someone here it proply because ive never met them not because i dont like them lol

Dys7 I feel like this post is pointlessly incendiary.
Mitchie DJ if you look at it negativity like i said i choose to post the positive side and share my experience of these guys
Hard2Get Most of the producers/dj's that i can think of are pretty nice people. However Brisk and (DJ) Storm are at the top of list of people who have no ego at all about what they do and are especially noteworthy, as far as i can tell anyway.
Captain Triceps Most of the one's I've chatted to in person have been great, happy as anything for a chat, not ignoring you despite possibly having to dash for another gig.
Most on Facebook have got back to me pretty rapidly when I've PMed them or posted enquiries to their wall, Brisk, Vibes, Billy Bunter, Modulate, Slipmatt, Luna-C, Stu Allan, Unknown, Technikore, Ramos, Vinylgroover, LiveLee, Whizzkid, Al Storm, Joey Riot, Kevin Energy, Hixxy being notable examples over the years from the top of my head. I'm not just name dropping for the sake of it or anything, I'm not pretending to be mates with these people but for them to take the time to reply to even the silliest/most basic questions when they are probably inundated with messages and probably generally busy anyway makes them nice enough in my book. They have always been polite and helpful too, rather then being blunt or dismissive.
Gammer, Sy, Shimamura, Dougal, and Breeze are a few examples of artists who have not gotten back to me but it doesn't necessarily make them 'bad guys'. They probably simply didn't see them or didn't have the time to respond.
There are others I've not really spoken to or have done only briefly, but generally all seem nice as anything. I don't know too much about what goes on behind the scenes but in general they mostly seem pleasant enough.
Of course I could be wrong, they could all be utter cunts in real life for all I know.
latininxtc If we're basing solely on their personality and our own personal experience with all of them, then TBH I have not met one bad guy. As far as basing it on their actions, there are a fair few of them that come across as complete douchebags and whatnot, even though they themselves believe they mean well.
Charger
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
Gammer, Sy, Shimamura, Dougal, and Breeze are a few examples of artists who have not gotten back to me but it doesn't necessarily make them 'bad guys'. They probably simply didn't see them or didn't have the time to respond.

One tip for communicating with Japanese producers: Try to use an online text translator like Google Translate to communicate with them. Most of the time when I try to start out a conversation with Japanese producers in English, they'll probably tell you to translate your message and converse in Japanese, otherwise they may completely ignore your messages.

I would say that so far, only M-Project & Ryuwave have conversed with me in English 100% and I'm quite surprised they didn't ask me to translate my messages into Japanese before sending. Big ups to them!
fakka13k Surely those twats Mc Storm and Keyes are top of the bad list!
The drunken scotsman
quote:
Originally posted by fakka13k:
Surely those twats Mc Storm and Keyes are top of the bad list!

For once fakka, I agree with you
Gazza1712 Good guys, chris unknown, he's a good guy, very friendly, Marc smith, again seems like a real nice guy, scar, petruccio, vinylgroover, Ramos, breeze always have time to reply to ya on Facebook/ twitter and not forgetting sy , an absolute gent

Bad guys

Gammer, does he ever reply to anyone? Hixxy, simply for being shit at releasing tracks over the years and holding things back, Scott brown, for coming back in the scene and still playing the same old Evo back catalogue in all his sets, jeeze make some new music that doesn't sound like stuff he use to make 10 years ago! Mc Keyes for being a complete cock and making a statement over the last few days saying gtym are making a new signing to the label and it's a game changer bla bla bla and it turned out to be mc enemy hahaha what a cock
The drunken scotsman
quote:
Originally posted by Gazza1712:
Good guys, chris unknown, he's a good guy, very friendly, Marc smith, again seems like a real nice guy, scar, petruccio, vinylgroover, Ramos, breeze always have time to reply to ya on Facebook/ twitter and not forgetting sy , an absolute gent

Bad guys

Gammer, does he ever reply to anyone? Hixxy, simply for being shit at releasing tracks over the years and holding things back, Scott brown, for coming back in the scene and still playing the same old Evo back catalogue in all his sets, jeeze make some new music that doesn't sound like stuff he use to make 10 years ago! Mc Keyes for being a complete cock and making a statement over the last few days saying gtym are making a new signing to the label and it's a game changer bla bla bla and it turned out to be mc enemy hahaha what a cock

Breeze is a strange one, he seems ok every time I've met him but god he loves a moan on social media and generally comes across as a bit of a dick.
Hixxy is a really good guy, yeah there's the raverbaby thing and the amount of unreleased tunes is ridiculous but I think aatw are partly to blame for that. Always has time for a chat and is very friendly.
Gammer is hit or miss but generally I reckon he's an arrogant arsehole. Quite funny though it has to be said.
Casketkrusher
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
I feel like this post is pointlessly incendiary.

Totally agree!
Hard2Get I forgot to add Sunset Regine to my short list. Absolute legend.
Traktoririst
quote:
Originally posted by fakka13k:
Surely those twats Mc Storm and Keyes are top of the bad list!

I agree
DJ SMALOUM i think in the hardcore there a lot of good guys and this is the mind of hardcore. if the people make the music for the money without loves his fan he didn't chosen the hardcore because it's an underground music a music who doesn't make a lot of money contrary to housemusic, electro, jumpstyle and others shit.the hardcore is almost like a family because we are not a lot. (but there are even some guys who are bad with their listeners)
jenks I thought Gisbo was meant to be a massive twat?
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
I thought Gisbo was meant to be a massive twat?

Nah only to Arsefudge, I mean Archeflux. But then who hasn't gotten into it with Olly? lol
Alexbturbo
quote:
Originally posted by Gazza1712:
Gammer, does he ever reply to anyone?

Yes but only, it would appear, if you're of the people that hang on to his every incessant FaceAche posting that seems to be every few minutes ;) lol
ricHARDcore
quote:
Originally posted by DJ SMALOUM:
i think in the hardcore there a lot of good guys and this is the mind of hardcore. if the people make the music for the money without loves his fan he didn't chosen the hardcore because it's an underground music a music who doesn't make a lot of money contrary to housemusic, electro, jumpstyle and others shit.the hardcore is almost like a family because we are not a lot. (but there are even some guys who are bad with their listeners)

Amen!... Now, I think it's time to act as a family and help each other and forget about what others say about each other. People should try to motivate people who do the music that they like instead of ignoring them.

Hardcore is like a religion for me. You believe or you don't.
Same for producing hardcore, you do it because you love it or you do it to be known or to make money.
I think that music is all about emotions and feelings.

This post should as been something like this or close: People who make great things for the hardcore scene and people who don't. But this is my opinion.

This is why I love hardcore, it's different... But these days, it seems to all lead to the same thing. (There are exceptions) Artists shouldn't try to make this style commercial because it will never be. In the old times, every artists was so different and every track was like a candy. Shouldn't have change like that.

I like to be different and I like people who are different. I think every raver is a bit different from the majority. And this is the same for hardcore but some people seem to don't like people that don't go on the same way as them.
It's not easy to explain as I commonly speak French but I think I have some good points there.

PLUR ;)
Future_Shock S3RL Unrated?

Apart from the fact he's been on two seperate bonkers albums, dozens upon dozens of releases over a variety of different labels. Including remixes his discography is HUGE.

Not to mention i think his track 'pretty rave girl' is probably the hardcore track that has the most plays out of any on all of youtube - at least, any that i know of (over 7 million), Not to mention international touring plus headliner billing...

Sorry, but to call him unrated is almost insulting to all the ****ing work he's put in and all he's accomplished.

Dys7
quote:
Originally posted by Andy_Influx:
S3RL Unrated?

Apart from the fact he's been on two seperate bonkers albums, dozens upon dozens of releases over a variety of different labels. Including remixes his discography is HUGE.

Not to mention i think his track 'pretty rave girl' is probably the hardcore track that has the most plays out of any on all of youtube - at least, any that i know of (over 7 million), Not to mention international touring plus headliner billing...

Sorry, but to call him unrated is almost insulting to all the ****ing work he's put in and all he's accomplished.

I'm going to have to agree there. In fact, I'd say he may in fact be the most popular hardcore producer because he transcends the genre. His music goes farther out, into the japanese, anime, comic, etc culture. Whereas Darwin is listened to by everyone in hardcore, S3rl is listened to everyone in hardcore, plus every 14 year old girl, anime lover, weaboo, nightcore aficionado, etc.
Hard2Get I think you misunderstood. He meant under rated as far as i can read.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
I think you misunderstood. He meant under rated as far as i can read.

yea i don't know how andy could even imagine he meant that negatively once you read the whole comment on s3rl

As far as S3RL goes, he's one of the good ones. I talked to him for a few minutes when he played here in Houston he's a great guy. His productions, however, for me are a lot of miss lately.

I agree he has the most recognizable UK/upfront hardcore track ever. Not only does Pretty Rave girl have 7+ million views on youtube, there's also shit tons of videos parodying the track or use it for other non-parody videos. But it's hard to say that he might be the most popular non-gabber hardcore producer when there are people who still think I Am X-Ray is the original creator of Pretty Rave girl, a track that might be the only one recognized by S3RL.

And as far as how popular he really is, well he's obviously in high demand in the UK and the US, but I rarely if ever hear him being booked for a gig in England, or even the rest of Europe or Asia. I've always sensed that the UK crowd just does not take a liking to S3RL all that much, at least not enough for promoters to seriously take the time to book him. And that's a bit of a shame considering that the UK has the most stable, and probably largest following of UK hardcore out of the US and Australia, maybe even combined.
Audio Warfare
quote:
Originally posted by Charger:

One tip for communicating with Japanese producers: Try to use an online text translator like Google Translate to communicate with them. Most of the time when I try to start out a conversation with Japanese producers in English, they'll probably tell you to translate your message and converse in Japanese, otherwise they may completely ignore your messages.

I would say that so far, only M-Project & Ryuwave have conversed with me in English 100% and I'm quite surprised they didn't ask me to translate my messages into Japanese before sending. Big ups to them!

Kors K was really nice and got back to me in English when I sent him a remix we'd done. Seems a great bloke. Never spoken to a Hardcore artist who has been anything but nice personally.
Future_Shock
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:

yea i don't know how andy could even imagine he meant that negatively once you read the whole comment on s3rl

I agree he has the most recognizable UK/upfront hardcore track ever.

I didn't misunderstand.

How can he be underrated with all his recognition?

With his extensive resume i don't think anyone could call him underrated - especially with the large following and the fact that there's few people that DONT rate him!
silver Andy, I don't think you understand the word underrated :)

"underestimate the extent, value, or importance of (someone or something)."

https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en#hl=en&q=underrated

eg.... some people "underestimate the extent, value, or importance of (someone or something).".... of S3RL :)

It's not a bad thing :) He has thousands of fans and tours a few times a year (but some people don't know that...)
djDMS Under recognised?
_Jay_

Underpants.

Elipton
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
quote:
Originally posted by Charger:

Kors K was really nice and got back to me in English when I sent him a remix we'd done. Seems a great bloke. Never spoken to a Hardcore artist who has been anything but nice personally.

Always thought Kors K was a female lol

_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:

Me too. :-( I thought Kors K sounded fit.

djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
quote:

Kors you did.

Like gender makes a difference you tart!
Charger
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:
quote:

Kors you did.

Like gender makes a difference you tart!

Kors K's a he-man, not a she-man xD
maddkid53
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
I thought Gisbo was meant to be a massive twat?

I've chatted with him a few times and he was very nice to me even though I'm just some random person on the internet. So I dont think he's much of a twat at all.

When I met Scott Brown outside and then again during an event he was playing, he was nice and cheery, making conversation, etc. All around nice bloke. Same with Sc@r. S3rl was nice even though I only really said 'hello and nice set' when I saw him. Spit has always been nice to me, I'm sad I didnt get to see him when he was in the US earlier this month.

So really it seems that artists whose names begin with the letter "S" are generally nice people.

HollowRipper
quote:
Originally posted by Mitchie DJ:

its very rare you get to met a nice MC but Static, Korkie, Wotsee and Whizzkid defo make my list of nice guys

if i didnt mention someone here it proply because ive never met them not because i dont like them lol

Korkie?

You've obviously not heard about him threatening to slash promoters faces if they didn't let him do a particular set?

Or forcing his way on the mic at events with squad e playing then demanding paying after?
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by HollowRipper:
quote:

Korkie?

You've obviously not heard about him threatening to slash promoters faces if they didn't let him do a particular set?

Or forcing his way on the mic at events with squad e playing then demanding paying after?

Tell me again why UK hardcore need these types of assholes in the scene? Seems the majority of MCs are hot-tempered and easily aroused by anything.
Captain Triceps
quote:
quote:
quote:

Korkie?

Tell me again why UK hardcore need these types of assholes in the scene? Seems the majority of MCs are hot-tempered and easily aroused by anything.

I've never even heard of this guy!?
Traktoririst
quote:
quote:
quote:

Korkie?

To make scene more colorful :D (psssst... I'm also hot-tempered, but not an ******* xD)
Craigavon raver
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Korkie?

I've never even heard of this guy!?

I've heard of him, but only recently when I bought lethal theory this is powerstomp, hes a new artist signed to them, also heard joey riot mention him on bbc radio 1 as well, but never heard him mc!
Hard2Get Korsakoff is female. Dunno who Korse K is.
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Andy_Influx:
quote:
quote:

I agree he has the most recognizable UK/upfront hardcore track ever.

I didn't misunderstand.

How can he be underrated with all his recognition?

With his extensive resume i don't think anyone could call him underrated - especially with the large following and the fact that there's few people that DONT rate him!

He would be classed as an up and coming producer here. Someone can be highly recognised but still very under rated. Like Ham for example. Everyone knows who he is. Massively under rated.
Elipton
quote:
Korsakoff is female. Dunno who Korse K is.

Should check him out, Youtube him
nantk my vote for s3rl, everytime i?ve asked him something, he?s replied me nicely, even noob questions
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by nantk:
my vote for s3rl, everytime i?ve asked him something, he?s replied me nicely, even noob questions

still waiting for a proper S3rl vs Breeze fight :P
Bad Corey Kors K is actually incredibly nice and a very approachable guy. His music started out gaining popularity through the Bemani series of games (DDR, Beatmania, Pop'n'music etc). Around 2009 or 10, me and a large group of Bemani players from Ohio jokingly invited him on a canoe trip with us. Much to our amazement, he accepted on the condition that we pay to fly him out there. We pooled our money and arranged a ticket. However, it was set for August 9th, and since the US expresses dates MM/DD/YYYY and Japan uses DD/MM/YYYY, Kors K got confused and ended up missing the flight since he thought it was a month later. He was so embarassed and sorry that he ended up buying a ticket for the very next day with HIS OWN MONEY (which had to be a couple thousand USD for a day-of ticket from Japan to the US) and flew out just to hang out with us. He ended up missing the canoe trip but still hung out with us for a few days, during which he showed us a bunch of upcoming tunes and unreleased stuff. He was really cool and really nice and this whole encounter actually opened the doorway for him to get a number of American gigs.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Bad Corey:
Kors K is actually incredibly nice and a very approachable guy. His music started out gaining popularity through the Bemani series of games (DDR, Beatmania, Pop'n'music etc). Around 2009 or 10, me and a large group of Bemani players from Ohio jokingly invited him on a canoe trip with us. Much to our amazement, he accepted on the condition that we pay to fly him out there. We pooled our money and arranged a ticket. However, it was set for August 9th, and since the US expresses dates MM/DD/YYYY and Japan uses DD/MM/YYYY, Kors K got confused and ended up missing the flight since he thought it was a month later. He was so embarassed and sorry that he ended up buying a ticket for the very next day with HIS OWN MONEY (which had to be a couple thousand USD for a day-of ticket from Japan to the US) and flew out just to hang out with us. He ended up missing the canoe trip but still hung out with us for a few days, during which he showed us a bunch of upcoming tunes and unreleased stuff. He was really cool and really nice and this whole encounter actually opened the doorway for him to get a number of American gigs.

and here I thought I was special flying from Sweden to the UK just for a few raves :P
Elipton
quote:
However, it was set for August 9th, and since the US expresses dates MM/DD/YYYY and Japan uses DD/MM/YYYY,

The rest of the world uses the DD/MM/YYYY system lol. I'm afraid America is quite isolated in that retardation of the date system :)
Hard2Get
quote:
Kors K is actually incredibly nice and a very approachable guy. His music started out gaining popularity through the Bemani series of games (DDR, Beatmania, Pop'n'music etc). Around 2009 or 10, me and a large group of Bemani players from Ohio jokingly invited him on a canoe trip with us. Much to our amazement, he accepted on the condition that we pay to fly him out there. We pooled our money and arranged a ticket. However, it was set for August 9th, and since the US expresses dates MM/DD/YYYY and Japan uses DD/MM/YYYY, Kors K got confused and ended up missing the flight since he thought it was a month later. He was so embarassed and sorry that he ended up buying a ticket for the very next day with HIS OWN MONEY (which had to be a couple thousand USD for a day-of ticket from Japan to the US) and flew out just to hang out with us. He ended up missing the canoe trip but still hung out with us for a few days, during which he showed us a bunch of upcoming tunes and unreleased stuff. He was really cool and really nice and this whole encounter actually opened the doorway for him to get a number of American gigs.

Haha what a legend.
Samination
quote:
quote:
However, it was set for August 9th, and since the US expresses dates MM/DD/YYYY and Japan uses DD/MM/YYYY,

The rest of the world uses the DD/MM/YYYY system lol. I'm afraid America is quite isolated in that retardation of the date system :)

no, Japan uses YYYY/MM/DD, just like Sweden
_Jay_
quote:

That's absolutely amazing man. What a great story!

Wonder if I can lure some international DJs to come and hang out with me.....

Cyrax
quote:
quote:

sounds kinky

The drunken scotsman
quote:
quote:

Gonna start calling you Jaysef Fritzl. Luring international DJ's into your sex dungeon.
Cyrax
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:
quote:

Gonna start calling you Jaysef Fritzl. Luring international DJ's into your sex dungeon.

I think lure was the wrong word to use

_Jay_
quote:

You can come as well, if you like.

quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:

Was pretty accurate, to be honest.

Are you going to be at Hard Beats tomorrow mate?

Elliott
quote:
Most of the one's I've chatted to in person have been great, happy as anything for a chat, not ignoring you despite possibly having to dash for another gig.
Most on Facebook have got back to me pretty rapidly when I've PMed them or posted enquiries to their wall, Brisk, Vibes, Billy Bunter, Modulate, Slipmatt, Luna-C, Stu Allan, Unknown, Technikore, Ramos, Vinylgroover, LiveLee, Whizzkid, Al Storm, Joey Riot, Kevin Energy, Hixxy being notable examples over the years from the top of my head. I'm not just name dropping for the sake of it or anything, I'm not pretending to be mates with these people but for them to take the time to reply to even the silliest/most basic questions when they are probably inundated with messages and probably generally busy anyway makes them nice enough in my book. They have always been polite and helpful too, rather then being blunt or dismissive.
There are others I've not really spoken to or have done only briefly, but generally all seem nice as anything. I don't know too much about what goes on behind the scenes but in general they mostly seem pleasant enough.
Of course I could be wrong, they could all be utter cunts in real life for all I know.

Sy replied to me when I asked him a question (can't remember what it was though). Guess he just hates you!
Elliott Also, this thread needs more bitching so CONFIRMED BAD GUYS:
- Breeze (ignorant "hater" hater who has a record of being incredibly ****y to certain people of value to the hardcore scene)
- Gammer (just seems incredibly arrogant nowadays, also known to get involved with all the "hater" ********)
- MC Storm (CONFIRMED ****, Sy scandal)

Uh, I guess that's it. I tried to send a message to Styles on Facebook once to see there was any chance he'd release the 2009 Takin' Me Higher update. He never replied but I don't think he even controls his page directly. Still want that tune though!
_Jay_
As a lot of people have said, there are so many good guys in Hardcore it's unreal. People that really stand out are guys like Fracus, Darwin and Al Storm. I always enjoy talking to them and they always make the effort to stick around and chat.

I also spoke to Eryk Orpheus properly for the first time on Friday and he is an absolute legend. Such a nice bloke.

quote:
Originally posted by Elliott:
Uh, I guess that's it. I tried to send a message to Styles on Facebook once to see there was any chance he'd release the 2009 Takin' Me Higher update. He never replied but I don't think he even controls his page directly. Still want that tune though!

Unreal track.

Sc@r whoohoo I made the 'Good' list, though sure a few people wouldnt agree with that ;) but thankyou guys!

I have met some amazing people to add to the good list and a fair few to add to the bad list, but over the years one thing i have learnt as an artist, is not to let people ever get you down! this scene can be very competitive and even status gets to some peoples egos. At the end of the day, people should treat people how they would like to be treated in return plus manners cost nothing
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Sc@r:
whoohoo I made the 'Good' list, though sure a few people wouldnt agree with that ;) but thankyou guys!

am I one of them? =P
Well, personally I dont really like your tracks, but I wouldnt put you on a bad list
Sc@r
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by Sc@r:
whoohoo I made the 'Good' list, though sure a few people wouldnt agree with that ;) but thankyou guys!

am I one of them? =P
Well, personally I dont really like your tracks, but I wouldnt put you on a bad list

Hmmm that's always been a debatable subject with you ;)
Cyrax
quote:
quote:

You can come as well, if you like.

quote:

Was pretty accurate, to be honest.

Are you going to be at Hard Beats tomorrow mate?

I didnt go as had loads on but will be going to Munted as a sort of preparation for HTID in the Sun.

Am kinda gutted though because it looks like none of the DJs that play freeform are going, but either way i'll be smashed and hopefully giving out some free CD's if I can get my CD sorted

_Jay_
quote:
I didnt go as had loads on but will be going to Munted as a sort of preparation for HTID in the Sun.

Am kinda gutted though because it looks like none of the DJs that play freeform are going, but either way i'll be smashed and hopefully giving out some free CD's if I can get my CD sorted

Nice mate, I'll see you at Munted! then. :-)

I am a very possible for HTID In The Sun as well. I was a definite until Ravers in Ibiza was announced, and now I don't know what to do.

latininxtc
quote:
quote:

I am a very possible for HTID In The Sun as well. I was a definite until Ravers in Ibiza was announced, and now I don't know what to do.

as much as I would like you to go to ravers ibiza, I think you should do HTID ITS first since you've never been. you could always do ravers ibiza next year if they have it, or be glad you didn't go if it was a nightmare lol
Cyrax
quote:
quote:

cool , i'll be holding a red rose and will have a cream hanker chief in my pocket ; )

It took 2.84 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page