Radio listeners 183+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 HTID Ravers Choice

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
latininxtc Just received an invite to this event

http://facebook.com/events/1410178625901799

apparently you can vote on who you want to see on there. I wonder if everyone voted for Sy to be there if he would actually be booked to play.

here's the link to get started on voting!

http://htid.co.uk/raverschoice/
Captain Triceps If the line up doesn't look just like any other HTID line up, I'll eat one of my hats.
It would be better if you could choose what was being played. For example Scott Brown playing a Rezerrection set, Vibes playing a 1995 set, Luna-C doing a Supaset, etc etc etc.
Captain Triceps Future Breed MC's? Fuck right off. Rapping about ghetto life, deceased friends and twating 'haterz', over happy, uplifting, fun music? Pfffft.

I may be being just a little cynical there to be fair.
djDMS More popularity over talent bollocks no doubt
djDMS The great Facebook spamathon has started already. I'd rather never play another set than beg for it.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
The great Facebook spamathon has started already. I'd rather never play another set than beg for it.

and I bet over half of them are from Klubfiller!
Captain Triceps Like I said, it will probably be just another HTID lineup with maybe one or two of the most popular up and coming DJs opening the night. I'd love to be proved wrong, but I doubt my votes for Vibes, Sy, Brisk, Luna-C, Shimamura etc will go very far.
wong Latin took the words right out of my mouth (klubfiller)
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
Latin took the words right out of my mouth (klubfiller)

I didn't even need to check!
latininxtc
quote:
The great Facebook spamathon has started already. I'd rather never play another set than beg for it.

ok so who's been spamming? I checked the usual culprit and I haven't seen anything from him
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:

ok so who's been spamming? I checked the usual culprit and I haven't seen anything from him

You're right, when I saw that mentioned I guessed who it was, and there's nothing there. Yet, anyway.
The drunken scotsman I was at two HTID ravers choice events back in 2005 and 2007. The line ups were exactly the same as you'd expect from HTID. Not a bad thing as such, but can't really see much point in it.
djDMS
quote:
quote:

Seen loads indirectly from people desperate to be part of the 'new breed' line up.
Thumpa Vote for some freeform!
_Jay_
Voted.

With the exception of Fracus, Darwin, Cruze, Darts and Al Storm - it was all Freeform.

latininxtc Voted! Seriously was stumped on the "future breed" (that sounds dirty lol) MCs and DJs, so I put Claxton, DMS, and Triquatra on there for DJs and Obie and Mayhem for MCs lol.

I put a few freeform djs on there (clsm, ab & douglas & sharkey) and the rest was fracus & darwin, al storm, entity, joey riot & kurt, sy & al storm
latininxtc BTW today is the last day for ROUND 1 voting so if you haven't already, it's best to get on it!
Sc@r gets announced tomo who made the first round :) !
latininxtc Round 2 is up to vote, and good to see Sy is up there! You have a choice to pick up to 10 and rank your votes. My top 1-4 in this order were Sy, fracus & Darwin, al storm and marc smith. Everything else I chose I made sure it was as non FW as possible. You have to choose at least 5 in the 1st category and only 3 in the other.

HollowRipper I'm fairly certain there's not much chance of Sy being on even if he gets voted top by a mile.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by HollowRipper:
I'm fairly certain there's not much chance of Sy being on even if he gets voted top by a mile.

well not with that attitude!
djDMS With very few exceptions, the room 2 choices are a joke!
latininxtc
quote:
With very few exceptions, the room 2 choices are a joke!

I don't understand why the hell they just didn't decide that later on, or maybe have the ravers choose themselves who will be in room 2. This is supposed to be raver's choice after all.
Captain Triceps I voted Vibes first, then Sy. I'd love Vibes to be a main room act full time again.
It would be nice to see Sy there as well, I hope it's cynicism from us saying he wouldn't be there regardless, but I kind of feel he's been placed in the shortlist to shut a few folk up. I genuinely hope he is there though, head held high, loud and proud.
Vibes first though, definitely want him there.

Nice to see Oddysee in the MC list as well, I voted him first time round, wasn't sure he'd make the list.
The drunken scotsman Voted Sy like most people will I imagine. Don't think there's any chance of him being booked though cos that would make the 2 superstar mc's who are the lifeblood of the scene throw their toys out the pram. Seems strange that Sy made it to that list though if there's no chance of him making the line up.
Also voted MC Odyssey, always liked him back in the day but I thought he packed it all in a few years ago?
HollowRipper A Sharkey and Odyssey set would be amazing.

Sharkey was in the main room at the last uproar. Set was literally incredible!

Sy is always gonna be at the top of the list, but as has been said, can't see storm and keyes being willing to be on the same lineup.

2nd room dj's list was utterly ridiculous. DJC, Chris Fear, Scar, Alex Prospect. All Main room dj's.

However Nizzle absolutely 100% deserves to be in there, and i really hope he gets a set as he totally deserves it!
latininxtc
quote:

Sy is always gonna be at the top of the list, but as has been said, can't see storm and keyes being willing to be on the same lineup.

I think the scene needs to move on without those two godawful pieces of shit (onstage presence at least they are pieces of shit, think of them what you will on a personal level). If they're the ones who are dictating the most who can and cannot play at events, then that goes to show how seriously wrong things are in the scene, and the ridiculous control that MCs have in making decisions where they shouldn't have any. I hate to sound like I'm putting all DJs on the pedestal, but let's not forget that DJs are the main attraction of every event, and MCs just accessories, accessories for which I don't find any real need and a waste of financial resources that can be put into better use. Without the DJ they're just spewing random shit with no background noise.

With that said, there are a few MCs that I personally think are great, but neither of them are those 2, or some of the other ones that pretty much get booked to every single event.
djDMS Results are in. Can't wait to see Sy on the line up!

Balls! Link went wrong!
latininxtc you beat me to it you tart! lol

here's a direct link http://htid.co.uk/raverschoice/Ravers_Choice_Results.jpg
djDMS Cheers Steve, my phone messed the link up.
latininxtc 2 things I love about this, and 3 things I hate about this. I love that Sy is 1st and that No MC is 2nd. I hate that Fracus & Darwin placed so low, that No MC wasn't #1, and that Storm placed as high as 3rd.

I think it's also comical how low MC Keyes placed.
CDJay It's a fair representation of main stage support

Rest assured that at *no* point have we believed that we have cracked the casual raver mindset. We might as well have subtitles.

CDJay
Captain Triceps Very nice to see Sy at the top, personally I wish Vibes was a bit higher up though, also Al Storm and F&D could have been higher too, not enough respect for these chaps.
Poor old Mob. And Breeze second to last, ouch!!
Fair play to them for not obviously rigging it. It's kinda easy to see how Sy won due to a show of solidarity, course I imagine he would have been fairly highly placed anyway. I wonder if there will be some reason (excuse) for him not to be there.
wong sy

i think he'll turn it down though personally. be great if it happened though
latininxtc If he isn't offered to play, then yes I think he might turn it down considering the 2 pieces of shit that were the most hostile about the whole situation will obviously be there. Even if Storm and Keyes placed the last 2, I think they would still have them there regardless. BUT would be very interesting to see if Sy does make an appearance to see who will MC his set. I think the majority of people will be plenty satisfied if they decide to give him the MC-less set.

BTW, how the **** did Squad-E place so high, and Dougal and Marc Smith place so low? It's obvious why Al Storm and F&D placed so low, the majority of the votes came from HTID-heads and they never had proper respect for the HU side. And I think the poor placement of Unknown might have to do with him not standing by his partner in crime of over a decade.

BTW, surprised to see Sharkey, Odyssey and Livelee surpass Static, Skatty and Mayhem!
Captain Triceps Who the hell will Livelee MC for if Vibes isn't booked? I mean, I know that he doesn't only HAVE to perform with Vibes, but still, you can't have one without the other.
(Obviously, I'm not being literal and I know of several instances they have been booked seperately, but in this day and age, it's almost always them together or not at all.)
Gazza1712 Htid have emailed sy with regards to the booking for this event, sy said he was very humbled that he was voted first, I think he will take the booking and you never know, may make him get in the studio to do a few bits rather than just play tunes from his back catalogue, would be nice even if he just done a few updates of some of his older tracks,
latininxtc I think what we need now is a petition for Sy to accept the gig. I think there is a chance he could decline, but if he sees a good number of people voice their opinion on the subject, he couldn't possibly say no to it.
_Jay_
quote:
I think what we need now is a petition for Sy to accept the gig. I think there is a chance he could decline, but if he sees a good number of people voice their opinion on the subject, he couldn't possibly say no to it.

Gazza said he reckons that Sy would accept anyway.

wong winning the votes should be enough to convinve him that people want him lol
DJ D-Luc-D JME... that can't be the grime artist JME? O_o
djscavenger how has squade even made the list he's not done much in the last couple of years.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by djscavenger:
how has squade even made the list he's not done much in the last couple of years.

He's up there based on personality probably, because technically speaking he's a pretty awful dj compared to the majority of the people who made that top 20 list. Don't know who is worse, Klubfiller or him.
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by djscavenger:
how has squade even made the list he's not done much in the last couple of years.

I really liked him when he first emerged in the scene, but after a couple of years I started disliking the majority of his tunes, some were boring, others were just utterly crap.
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by Gazza1712:
Htid have emailed sy with regards to the booking for this event, sy said he was very humbled that he was voted first, I think he will take the booking and you never know, may make him get in the studio to do a few bits rather than just play tunes from his back catalogue, would be nice even if he just done a few updates of some of his older tracks,

Do you know him or something? Not trying to sound funny or anything. Always good to hear from him, even if it's through someone else, since he doesn't seem to bother with Facebook or Twitter anymore, you often don't know what's going on.
Gazza1712 Yeah I do know him

Squad e has apparently done a few updates of some of his tracks, apparently he is working on another album aswell, he was booked for core blimey a couple of weeks back but didn't show so Scott brown played 2 hours,
He has kinda been quiet since all the stuff blew up a year and half ago, not sure what he's doing with twista,

Klubfiller is an interesting one aswell, people seem to like him but he just plays mash ups of Darren styles back catalogue and his label klubbed up hasn't released one decent tune, and all his best work has been due to the collabs with recon.
Captain Triceps
quote:
Klubfiller is an interesting one aswell, people seem to like him but he just plays mash ups of Darren styles back catalogue and his label klubbed up hasn't released one decent tune, and all his best work has been due to the collabs with recon.

I like Late Night (which was with Gammer) but you're right, there's not a great lot of his tracks I've thought much of.
Maybe he got too 'big', a bit too quick.
Gazza1712 He has only been in the scene for 4 years or so ain't he, also the tracks he puts out on his label from nuton, octane etc etc have all been pants aswell,
djscavenger Klubbed up is a pretty awful label tbh. Nuton has done a couple of decent tracks.
Captain Triceps
quote:
He has only been in the scene for 4 years or so ain't he, also the tracks he puts out on his label from nuton, octane etc etc have all been pants aswell,

I think he was pretty well known in the bouncy house scene before hardcore, not sure exactly when he became a full time hardcore producer.
Captain Triceps Haha! I had to check, I remember seeing his name at a regular night called Bounce Heaven I used to attend in Preston at 53 Degrees few years ago (I went to Bounce Heaven nearly every month or however often they were but only ever stayed in the hardcore room, with bounce as the only option you might understand why) so I never actually saw him but I found this from one of the nights:

About one and a half minutes in, after the in depth Gammer interview in which he wouldn't shut up, Klubfiller mentions the upcoming Bounce Heaven awards and, much to my surprise, asks for everyone to vote for him.
Gazza1712 Hahaha yeah he is bad for the begging for votes thing, he played main stage at west fest aswell didn't he! Basically would have been sy and storm but he is a poor mans replacement, which is what has basically happened, slots to fill and because he works with storm that is why!
Captain Triceps
quote:
Hahaha yeah he is bad for the begging for votes thing, he played main stage at west fest aswell didn't he! Basically would have been sy and storm but he is a poor mans replacement, which is what has basically happened, slots to fill and because he works with storm that is why!

I've nothing against the guy. He's hardly the worst DJ in the world, and does seem a decent enough chap, but seriously, they could put one of the other more established guys in Sy's place, rather then someone who has been in the scene a few minutes, and shift the set times round a bit. Someone a bit distinctive and with a proper fan base, like Scott Brown, Joey Riot, Gammer, maybe Kutski, hell even Slipmatt or Vibes, or maybe just fucking Sy himself!
latininxtc I think I may have spoken to him while on the first boat party when I was at HTID ITS in 2012, can't remember. I know I spoke to Unknown, they were mixing back to back I believe. But he seemed a nice enough guy.

But beyond whether I think he is awful or not, it's obvious as a dj he doesn't have what it takes to headline an event, or even close out an amazing one either. him as the last set for an HTID ITS event was just ridiculously out of place, especially when you compare it to Sy's set the year before.

I think someone really needs to give him an honest opinion and maybe guide him in the right direction. Or maybe if he wants to be the next Sy he should probably listen to some of the best Sy has ever done first.
The drunken scotsman Klubfiller is actually Stevie B who done the remix of Styles & Breeze 'I will be' back in the day. Was on the b side of the raverbaby release.

Gave to agree with most in here about him. Minus the odd tune he's nothing special. Nuton who is part of Klubbed up is very decent though.
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
Klubfiller is actually Stevie B who done the remix of Styles & Breeze 'I will be' back in the day. Was on the b side of the raverbaby release.

Fcuk off!! Really?! Ha! I never knew that! I love that track. One of my big favourites.

HollowRipper Re: Squad E...

His new remix of Free Again is literally incredible.

Get mega goosebumps every time it's played!
_Jay_
quote:
Re: Squad E...

What's that? Got a clip mate?

Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
quote:
Klubfiller is actually Stevie B who done the remix of Styles & Breeze 'I will be' back in the day. Was on the b side of the raverbaby release.

Fcuk off!! Really?! Ha! I never knew that! I love that track. One of my big favourites.

I think he mentioned it on Facebook a month or so back, a sort of "did you know I featured on CXH2" thing, I wasn't aware of that either. If it wasn't him it was someone else but it was definitely mentioned. I didn't even know he was producing hardcore that long ago.
Captain Triceps Saying that he'd been producing that bouncy tosh under the Klubfiller name, so I wonder why he didn't use that name instead of plain old Stevie B?
The drunken scotsman
quote:
quote:

Yep, his name is Steven Brett so makes sense! It was a great remix, I liked it better than the original. I think he done a lot of scouse house tunes back then so that was probably a one off for him at the time. I did always wonder why an unknown producer had managed to get a release on raverbaby then disappeared.

latininxtc
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yep, his name is Steven Brett so makes sense! It was a great remix, I liked it better than the original.

Fuck you both the original is way better than his remix!

Although I do like the remix it is by far way weaker than the original in my opinion.
The drunken scotsman The original had better production but I just preferred the remix for some reason. Both were great, mainly because of the catchy vocal.
HollowRipper
quote:
quote:

https://soundcloud.com/mc-wotsee/sc-r-b2b-nelza-mc-wotsee

Starts coming in at about 9:40 in this mix
The drunken scotsman
quote:
quote:
quote:

https://soundcloud.com/mc-wotsee/sc-r-b2b-nelza-mc-wotsee

Starts coming in at about 9:40 in this mix

Sounds better produced than the crap he's been coming out with recently, but I prefer the original
Cyrax I've sold my soul to Freeform but do like that remix of free again
_Jay_
quote:
Fuck you both the original is way better than his remix!

Although I do like the remix it is by far way weaker than the original in my opinion.

It's a tough call man. The melody and the vocal are just so fcuking good that it'd be difficult to make a bad mix of it.

Don't hear shit like that anymore. Magical.

arpz Cancelled - https://www.facebook.com/events/1410178625901799/?source=3&source_newsfeed_story_type=regular

Hardcore Til I Die
6 mins

We regret the Ravers Choice event has had to be cancelled. Basically the O2 Academy Birmingham now has certain license requirements that we cannot agree to (sniffer dogs) which we thought could be avoided due to our track history at the venue. Due to the short time frame we don't have time to secure another venue. Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for all your votes!

--------

Surprised to see some 'admission' like that. I'm wondering whether it's more just a way to placate the people. Because then everyone (perhaps) would be all like 'Grrr police' etc.
djDMS That's rather convenient...
latininxtc
quote:
That's rather convenient...

thought the same thing too.
Triquatra The last rave I went to at Bowlers (2012?) had sniffer dogs, Global Gathering has sniffer dogs it doesn't stop these events taking place...I don't see why it should this.

latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
The last rave I went to at Bowlers (2012?) had sniffer dogs, Global Gathering has sniffer dogs it doesn't stop these events taking place...I don't see why it should this.

they're using it as a scapegoat to probably avoid booking Sy. The comments show that in the past HTID has had events with sniffer dogs and the show went on.

BTW lmao at your avatar!
Triquatra I'll take that as a compliment, babe ;)
full colour is on my facebook
https://www.facebook.com/TriquatraMusic/posts/10153983087600077?stream_ref=10

all for a good cause!
Audio Warfare Been to loads of parties with sniffer dogs and even one in Hackney with attack dogs lol. Not sure what the problem is really.
latininxtc Maybe sniffer dogs would scare the dealers away, and in turn diminish profits for HTID. I'm not sure how things go over there, but there are many promoters here in the US that receive profits off of sales of drugs in their own events. In fact most of their profits come from the selling of drugs than ticket and drink sales. Shady industry here in the US.
HollowRipper Utter cop out.

One more nail in the coffin for HTID. It's a real shame, they pretty much made the scene what it is. But this obvious pandering to Storm and Keyes, when the ravers clearly would prefer to have Sy, has left a sour taste.

People will have spent money booking travel, hotels etc, then to cancel it for what is obviously a made up reason. Poor form.
Gazza1712 Blatantly has to do with with storm this, Keyes is just his pocket puppet
Mc storm has basically been telling another mc in the scene not to work with sy as if he carries on working with him he won't be getting the bookings at the big events!

Now this is just messed up, mc storm really is a prick, the ravers want sy not storm!
Captain Triceps I think that Facebook page has gone, I dunno if there was some sort of backlash or whatever but it's not appearing for me at least. It's a bloody shame.
Captain Triceps Cancelling the event is a shame, I hasten to add, not the Facebook page disappearing.
djDMS There never was an event.

How could it have possibly worked with no line up and no tickets on sale so close to the date.

Be interested to find out if anybody was actually booked for this.
Sc@r def was an event, set times and everything was sorted and sy agreed to play.

though some on on this page has hit the nail right on the head why its not on.

thats all!
fakka13k
quote:
Blatantly has to do with with storm this, Keyes is just his pocket puppet
Mc storm has basically been telling another mc in the scene not to work with sy as if he carries on working with him he won't be getting the bookings at the big events!

Now this is just messed up, mc storm really is a prick, the ravers want sy not storm!

Why don't the ravers remove Storm from the scene then? It's totally fcuked up how this bloke is taking the scene down
djDMS Because your average raver loves him, simple as!

The most vocal people are generally the ones who don't go to raves anyway.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by fakka13k:
quote:

Why don't the ravers remove Storm from the scene then? It's totally fcuked up how this bloke is taking the scene down

b/c UK ravers are pretty fucking stupid when it comes to him. They've been upset like crazy ever since he brought about this shitstorm, yet they haven't done a damn thing about it like leave the room when he MCs, or downright boycott every event he's at. They're idiots. Probably the worst people you can think of to take a responsible stand on anything, whether it be at a rave or in politics. Pretty shared ignorance among the UK and US ravers right there.
djDMS Spot on Stevo!
Claxton
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fakka13k:
quote:

b/c UK ravers are pretty fucking stupid when it comes to him. They've been upset like crazy ever since he brought about this shitstorm, yet they haven't done a damn thing about it like leave the room when he MCs, or downright boycott every event he's at. They're idiots. Probably the worst people you can think of to take a responsible stand on anything, whether it be at a rave or in politics. Pretty shared ignorance among the UK and US ravers right there.

But I wouldn't want to leave the room. I enjoy MC Storm sets, just like I enjoyed Sy sets.

HollowRipper A lot of people have started doing those sort of things though. He gets a lot more stick now at raves. He got boo'd on stage at the awards!

It's just not enough people are willing to voice their opinion to make it actually count.
latininxtc
quote:
A lot of people have started doing those sort of things though. He gets a lot more stick now at raves. He got boo'd on stage at the awards!

It's just not enough people are willing to voice their opinion to make it actually count.

Yea but wasn't that the awards in 2012 and not the one that happened a few months ago? Also they got called out for it as soon as the booing happened, that they were still dancing to the set even though he was there, which was a total valid point. If you really want those boos to count, walk out, even if it's at the expense of the DJ playing the set. Remember, MCs are accessories to a rave, NOT what you cam here to see.

And Claxton this isn't about whether you think Storm is garbage or not, this is about whether you believe that Storm was unjustified in his actions against Sy. If you believe that his performance outweighs his negative actions against Sy, then by all means stay. And that's the problem, people just don't bother to think of it that way. You stay in that room, you're showing approval of Storm and everything he has done recently, he hasn't been penalized for continuing to block Sy from being able to perform at the large events again. Same goes with Keyes.
Gazza1712 I dont go raving too much these days as I'm getting on and settled in life with a daughter but I would leave the room if storm was mcing and have never really liked him anyway just thought the vocal scratch battle thing with sy was cool, and sy being my fave dj I had no choice but to listen to him,

It's crazy though how he has so much say in the scene
He's just a gobshite chav of an mc at the end of the day
But getting an event cancelled and giving other promoters and artists hassle over booking and working with sy is too far. But the younger generation have no idea that he has outed a legend from the hardcore scene
Mitchie DJ I donno why people wont boycott storm sets aswell, I throw my horn at the **** at nye 2012-2013 on the count down miss him by inches, he was too off his face on drugs to realise tho all he does it chat shit on the mic and shout over the music pisses me off when i see him with big djs at an event i want to go to because now if he is with the main person i wanna see at that event on the flyer that will sway me to not going
Claxton Ok, make of this what you wish....

Last night, at Stomp!, I spoke to Steve 'HTID' (nice fella). He told me that it was genuinely venue problems which resulted in the cancellation of the event. He said that they had worked it so that there would be no problems what so ever. Sy was to be playing the last hour with an MC free set and Storm well before that.

Again, make of this what you want.
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
Ok, make of this what you wish....

Last night, at Stomp!, I spoke to Steve 'HTID' (nice fella). He told me that it was genuinely venue problems which resulted in the cancellation of the event. He said that they had worked it so that there would be no problems what so ever. Sy was to be playing the last hour with an MC free set and Storm well before that.

I don't supposehe mentioned if the event was to be rescheduled? I guess you would have said, I wonder if it will be though.
Claxton
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
quote:

I don't supposehe mentioned if the event was to be rescheduled? I guess you would have said, I wonder if it will be though.

He didn't no. My impression though is that they're just going to leave it. I think people would be really sceptical if they did it again after what happened.
Mickey Init
quote:
Last night, at Stomp!...

What was VG's set like? Would've loved to have been there. Did he play "Total Eclipse", ha ha?!

http://www.discogs.com/Sound-Assassins-The-Power-Of-Love-Total-Eclipse/master/159926

http://youtu.be/Jlg_ps6sea4
latininxtc
quote:

I think it's a load of bull. Especially since his girl Sc@r left a cryptic message when news first came out pointing to one of our explanations was right. And all those explanations had a belief that this venue issue was being used as a scapegoat for a much larger reason.

It took 4.28 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page