Radio listeners 154+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Hardcore Producer???

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The Dopeman All i get is this http://www.hardcoreproducer.org/forum/index.php

is it gone then??
DJ-Hutchy Just came on here to ask the same question, I went on there the other day after a few months of being away & was blown away with how bad things had got. Just loads of foreign advertisements and a very few legit posts, so I asked WTF happened here in a topic & aint been able to get to the site since!!!
The Dopeman hope it's temporary like last time it dissapeared i was learning loads trawling through the mountains of posts giving advice on how to make your tracks sound better it would be a shame to have all that priceless information lost (the fact that it was all in one place was a gift from the heavens imo)
redwingz Happens every year, the domain expires and it takes a few weeks until the site owners renew it. Its happened every year for the last 3 years or so
Shades
quote:
Originally posted by redwingz:
Happens every year, the domain expires and it takes a few weeks until the site owners renew it. Its happened every year for the last 3 years or so

lmao glad i didnt have to type that again.

question is......

will scott renew the domain?

sparkz has offered to buy it, so i guess it will be back one way or another... maybe....

Shades there is always the possibility it wont re-open.......

it was rather quiet....& full of bots.....& joem came back lol

be sad to see it lost..............
Samination Well I know who started it, but who really took over after Ben? And who is this Scott? Scott DJ Bounce?
redwingz Yeah Scott Bounce runs it now.

Its never been the same since guys like Bondy, Kev Willow, Harry H and Scott El left in my opinion :(
Samination
quote:
Yeah Scott Bounce runs it now.

Its never been the same since guys like Bondy, Kev Willow, Harry H and Scott El left in my opinion :(

kinda obvious if they left hardcore production (aka I havent seen shit from them in ages)
redwingz
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Yeah Scott Bounce runs it now.

kinda obvious if they left hardcore production (aka I havent seen shit from them in ages)

Yes they have left hardcore production, but my point was that the banter and fun hasnt been the same since guys like that left.
Shades thought i'd do a temporary solution.....

http://h4rdcor3producer.freeforums.org/

i know it wont replace the amount of knowledge on the site, but im missing the place lol
Josephson_Junction
quote:
Originally posted by Shades:
thought i'd do a temporary solution.....

i know it wont replace the amount of knowledge on the site, but im missing the place lol

Not to undermine your efforts, but what about a wiki that hosts info related to hardcore production?

I know there's hardly anything there yet, but...
Charger
quote:
thought i'd do a temporary solution.....

I'm gonna use your forum :)

Charger As of now, I suppose hardcoreproducer.org is officially dead?

Doubt it is actually going to be up anymore since it's been more than a month it's down :(
Shades looks like it, i even shut the other one coz of no interest, pity really sooo much info on there
DJ-Hutchy Noooooooo!!!!!
Shades hey scott, if you read this, do you need any help? like cash etc... ?

i'm sure we'll all club together to get it back online.
MissionDj Hardcore Producer is like a phoenix....
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by MissionDj:
Hardcore Producer is like a phoenix....

If Phoenix is a cat (I was thinking of Felix btw :P), then I guess it has already expired it's 9 lives
Shades
quote:

tell me more mish!!!!!
Samination
quote:
quote:

tell me more mish!!!!!

if he told you, he had to kill you (btw, I dont have anything to do with HP)
Shades i think i already know, but it's been a long time coming

nice to know there is at least a possibillity of it's return, in one form or another.

if i can help in any way giz a shout
Elliott
quote:
Originally posted by The Dopeman:
hope it's temporary like last time it dissapeared i was learning loads trawling through the mountains of posts giving advice on how to make your tracks sound better it would be a shame to have all that priceless information lost (the fact that it was all in one place was a gift from the heavens imo)

Amen to that. I hadn't even read half of the useful stuff on there.
Shades looks like it's dead, been near on 4 months now & no sign of anything to replace it

Josephson_Junction
quote:
looks like it's dead, been near on 4 months now & no sign of anything to replace it

There's some exciting stuff in the pipeline for this site, actually. :)
Charger
quote:
Originally posted by Josephson_Junction:
quote:
looks like it's dead, been near on 4 months now & no sign of anything to replace it

I'll be looking forward to it then ;)
Shades
quote:
Originally posted by Josephson_Junction:
quote:

if there is, then why isn't anybody saying anything? & why is it taking soooo long?

DJ Bounce www.hardcoreproducer.org
Ionosphere http://www.hardcoreproducer.org
Josephson_Junction edit
_Jay_ Bars are awesome. I do some of my best work in bars.
Charger I'm eagerly waiting for the site to be back again.

Just hoping that the activity in the forum will be more bustling than before.
DJ Hellfury If its still down i hope silver get the domain and all previous members come here and repost their stuff here.
I'm kinda interested in making my own freeform or bonkers 3-5 pre-freeform tunes (specially need advice and tutorials on this one though) when i'm done with my bachelor major project
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Hellfury:
If its still down i hope silver get the domain and all previous members come here and repost their stuff here.
I'm kinda interested in making my own freeform or bonkers 3-5 pre-freeform tunes (specially need advice and tutorials on this one though) when i'm done with my bachelor major project

'Preform' :P Sounds like a new sub-genre.
DJ Hellfury Just tried to describe this very unique freeform sound from that time. ^^
Its not really an subgenre, i distinguish between <1999 (prefreeform), 2000-2010, >2010 freeform, finnrg and j-freeform.
Hard2Get I know. I was suggesting the invention of it with the name of Preform, which i also invented. I was joking :P
DJ Hellfury Yeah, Preform sound indeed better; old sharkey, energy, fury, helix and marc smith sound, thats what i think about preform.
Spyanova Its been announced on twitter that HP is coming back
Shades look forward to seeing all the changes :)

DJ Bounce We're back :-)
Shades no back up??
DJ Bounce Sadly not, the whole server just got wiped! :( There will be a back up somewhere but I feel a fresh start would be better.
DJ Hellfury Bump
DJ Bounce Bump also :)
DJ Bounce Try the original link again
Guest make all forums visible for non registered users and people might care
Elipton Really happy it's back!

I'm going to sign up now :)
Jonny Rich And it's gone again. It was on it's ass tbf.
Jonny Rich There's a new site coming very soon for hardcore producers to share there knowledge the link will be posted in here in the next few weeks.

It took 2.03 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page