Radio listeners 165+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland
 Live At Rehab

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Thumpa Event name: Live At Rehab
Starts: May 30th, 2014
City/Region: England

★☆ THE BIGGEST HARDCORE UNDERGROUND EVENT YET ★☆

**LIMITED EARLY BIRD TICKETS ON SALE NOW**
http://www.theticketsellers.co.uk/tickets/hardcore-underground-presents-live-at-rehab/10030662

Room 1: Hardcore Underground Presents: Live At Rehab

DARREN STYLES
(with MC Storm & MC Keyes)

DOUGAL & GAMMER
(With MC Whizzkid)

JOEY RIOT B2B ALEX PROSPECT - Live Album Mix
(With MC Obie & MC Mayhem)

FRACUS & DARWIN VS. ENTITY - Live Album Mix
(With Reese - USA)

SCOTT BROWN B2B AL STORM - Live Album Mix
(With MC Whizzkid)

MARC SMITH B2B CHRIS FEAR - Live Album Mix
(With MC Wotsee & MC Frikshon)

KLUBFILLER - Anthems Set
(With MC Storm)

DJ RESCUE
(With MC Keyes & MC Age-O)

THUMPA
(With MC Macca)

CHRIS ROSS B2B TORPEX
(HU Anthems)

Room 2: Happy Hardcore Underground: Anthems & Classics

VIBES & LIVELEE
(Happy Hardcore Underground / 20 Years Set)

DJ SLAM - First set in years!
(With MC Charlie B)

ROBBIE LONG - First set in 4 years!
(With MC Frikshon)

SCOTT BROWN - Rez Anthems
(With MC Thunda)

BANANAMAN B2B SCAR
(With MC Rude)

DOUGAL
(With MC Smiley)

JAY PRESCOTT - Anthems Set
(With MC Shutts)

CRUZE
(With MC Gazy J)

D-LYTE
(With MC Mytee)

Since Hardcore Underground began, in 2006, we have always strived to improve what we do. Via our albums, events or podcasts, our main objective has always been the progression and continuation of the Hardcore genre.

Our compilations have always been the most important part of our output, because they're all about unity, and pulling together music from every corner of our scene for the greater good. Now we want to cast the net even wider, and invite YOU to witness the next album being mixed live. Not
in some dark studio, not on a laptop, but where our music belongs; on the dance floor!

Our scene is gaining strength once again, and where better to hear brand new music for the first time than alongside like minded ravers and friends, with your hands in the air and the bass drum in your chest.

This is Hardcore Underground: Live At Rehab
_Jay_

Oh yes! I will certainly be there. :-)

djDMS Likewise.

Event of the year right there!
Triquatra Going to be so hard to leave Room 2 to go back in for the Album sets! lol

Looking forward to it!
arpz Yeah this looks so good, I can't think of anything I actually would miss but I guess it's gonna be see all the album sets and then try and catch as much of the happy stuff as possible... what a lineup!
Hard2Get The decision would be easy for me. 100% Room 2.
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
The decision would be easy for me. 100% Room 2.

Would be?

You better be coming.

Pravin Hi Guys,

I'm new on here. I've literally just found this forum and I'm very glad I did! I've never come across anyone so far that shares the same interest as I do in Happy Hardcore. All my friends are into the mainstream stuff!

Can someone tell me what I can expect on this Rehab event please? I absolutely go mental for 90's happy hardcore. Is this what's played in room 2? Unfortunately, I don't recognize any of the DJs listed here.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Pravin:
Hi Guys,

I'm new on here. I've literally just found this forum and I'm very glad I did! I've never come across anyone so far that shares the same interest as I do in Happy Hardcore. All my friends are into the mainstream stuff!

Can someone tell me what I can expect on this Rehab event please? I absolutely go mental for 90's happy hardcore. Is this what's played in room 2? Unfortunately, I don't recognize any of the DJs listed here.

My guess is these will be the possibly 90s hardcore sets:

VIBES & LIVELEE
(Happy Hardcore Underground / 20 Years Set)

DJ SLAM - First set in years!
(With MC Charlie B)

ROBBIE LONG - First set in 4 years!
(With MC Frikshon)

SCOTT BROWN - Rez Anthems
(With MC Thunda)

djDMS Yep, definitely loads of happier stuff in room 2 from some massive dj's.

We're in for a real treat!
Hard2Get
quote:
Hi Guys,

All of room 2 presumably.
Samination
quote:
Hi Guys,

Now you know how it feels to live in Sweden and like anything Hardcore (techno) related :/
Triquatra
quote:
Can someone tell me what I can expect on this Rehab event please?

lots of smiley happy people who are just like you, all there to listen to hardcore and have a good time! :)
Pravin Man I'm really looking forward to this now! And Samination, I didn't know Sweden was big on hardcore stuff. I always thought it was the Dutch that were!

I've now roped in 2 mates of mine for the rehab event ;)
Samination
quote:
Man I'm really looking forward to this now! And Samination, I didn't know Sweden was big on hardcore stuff. I always thought it was the Dutch that were!

I actually mean that nowhere near me does there live anyone who likes the music :P
But you're right, Hardcore Gabber and dutch stuff have a larger following than british or spanish Hardcore
djDMS
quote:
Man I'm really looking forward to this now! And Samination, I didn't know Sweden was big on hardcore stuff. I always thought it was the Dutch that were!

Quite a few of us from the forum will be there mate, you'll have to come and say hello :-)
Pravin Certainly mate! I live in Coventry, it'll be a sin if I don't! :D
Pravin
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:

Quite a few of us from the forum will be there mate, you'll have to come and say hello :-)

Certainly mate! I live in Coventry. It'll be a sin if I don't! :D

_Jay_

MEGAPUMPED.

Pravin, we'll defo meet up mate. I'll PM you my number before Friday or something. :-)

djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

MEGAPUMPED.

Pravin, we'll defo meet up mate. I'll PM you my number before Friday or something. :-)

Whore!

It took 0.91 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page