Radio listeners 171+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Recent purchases

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
whispering Brag about your recent purchases, hardcore related or not.

Was pay day today, so i bought a load of stuff I've been going to buy: The original Buff (storm version), 2 pears of slippers (Black bear and Polar bear, was going to go with Heff style and get bunny slippers, but they didn't have my size :( ), Nonni and Manni DVD set (Icelandic TV series from the 80's, nostalgic stuff from my childhood) and some nicotine liquid for my ecig (strawberry, chocolate, vanilla and menthol).

After i get my tax returns in Friday, ill go with some computer stuff.
Warnman Today I was noticed that I will receive an almost doubled wage for this month as an extra bonus (it's christmas time). I forgot to order 2 cd's this month, and with this kind of boost I will go on a shopping tour.
HU 5 and HA 5 will be "must haves", but first I need to think about christmas presents for my two nephews.
whispering Speaking of hardcore, forgot about the NSR sale, so just went there and snabbed those too.

Bit skeptic TBH, since AFAIK its going to be the shitty new stuff (never bought anything from the label before though). But theres a few Ionosphere tunes to which I'm holding all my hopes at. Plus with those prices it isn't really a big loss either way.
m0nst3r i bought pefume for mums birthday...paid rent(does that count?), Bought a dress for the lunch I have to go to on monday, bought world heavyweight freeform, and still have moneys left over :D
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by m0nst3r:
(does that count?), Bought a dress for the lunch I have to go to on monday

Everything counts :P

Never understood why women buy dresses for occasions. For those i usually just try to find clean clothes
m0nst3r I dont have a dress to my name, well now I do haha
latininxtc bought some cologne

was considering buying tracks from beatport as they were having a sale, but I decided against it as I'm trying to save some $$$. Considering buying some new work shoes but might have to decide against that too. Saving money sucks :(

and Whispering save that money and come to HTID in the Sun with me and Audio Warfare!
_Jay_ My travelling money has finally come to an end, pretty much. Consequently haven't really been buying much. Been buying the odd tune/batch of tunes - but they don't really cost too much. The last tune I purchased was a few days ago, which was Penguin Conspiracy's Escape. EPIC track. Hadn't realised it was available individually (outside the Electronic Exposed albums). Was well chuffed.

Gonna be buying the dub mix of Majiko by Darren Hotchkiss later today as well. Quality tune, and only 99p. It's here if anyone's interested: http://www.facebook.com/makebelieverecords?sk=app_164380056952184

latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
My travelling money has finally come to an end, pretty much. Consequently haven't really been buying much. Been buying the odd tune/batch of tunes - but they don't really cost too much. The last tune I purchased was a few days ago, which was Penguin Conspiracy's Escape. EPIC track. Hadn't realised it was available individually (outside the Electronic Exposed albums). Was well chuffed.

Gonna be buying the dub mix of Majiko by Darren Hotchkiss later today as well. Quality tune, and only 99p. It's here if anyone's interested: http://www.facebook.com/makebelieverecords?sk=app_164380056952184

where are they selling it for 99p? or is that WAV price with a TIDpro account?
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
and Whispering save that money and come to HTID in the Sun with me and Audio Warfare!

I'm already saving money for a trip to Korea :P Though that one doesn't sound half bad either, it's a month before i turn 30.
_Jay_
quote:

quote:

Quality tune, and only 99p. It's here if anyone's interested: http://www.facebook.com/makebelieverecords?sk=app_164380056952184

where are they selling it for 99p? or is that WAV price with a TIDpro account?

They are actually selling it through their facebook page man. Link above!

djDMS Apart from the obvious Xmas purchases, just done about 60 quid on tunes. Hope the missus doesn't read this...
whispering
quote:
I dont have a dress to my name, well now I do haha

Pics or didn't happen

quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Apart from the obvious Xmas purchases, just done about 60 quid on tunes. Hope the missus doesn't read this...

Still on a tight leash i take.
Karthy I recently bought a ticket to HTID the big one, some mood enhancing accessories (?) and lots of alcohol!

I am now in debt and havn't bought anything un-tobacco-related in weeks! :D
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:

Pics or didn't happen

Super pervy. Love it.
m0nst3r bound to happen when im the only reguarly posting female *hides behind jay*
Hard2Get
quote:
bound to happen when im the only reguarly posting female *hides behind jay*

You love it really.
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by m0nst3r: *hides behind jay*

Safest place love!
_Jay_ Ha ha!

Who would have thought I'd be selected for protective duties. I'm physically weak, and psychologically questionable. :-/
Audio Warfare m0nst3r clearly misread your post the other day Jay.

m0nst3r - Here is is again to save any further confusion. Please read it carefully this time!

quote:
Girls with cocks are welcome to get behind me if they have protection.

Hmmm, what have I purchased recently. Presents for other people, a trip to the body shop for my damaged car... Do bills count? *sigh* The worst part is I spent 380 at the body shop and no matter how much Satsuma Body Butter I spread on the dent it wont get it out. :(

tonyg123
quote:
My travelling money has finally come to an end, pretty much. Consequently haven't really been buying much. Been buying the odd tune/batch of tunes - but they don't really cost too much. The last tune I purchased was a few days ago, which was Penguin Conspiracy's Escape. EPIC track. Hadn't realised it was available individually (outside the Electronic Exposed albums). Was well chuffed.

awsomw tune mate darren hotchkiss's got sum really nice trancey sounding tunes and last goodbyes ace 2 got a few of his trance tunes under alias outflow aswell

whispering I bought some paint, one small 8 m2 room and cost almost 200e
m0nst3r i bought a giant domo plushie haha
Brian K
quote:
Apart from the obvious Xmas purchases, just done about 60 quid on tunes. Hope the missus doesn't read this...

haha my wife found out I just spent $830 (saved $150 though!) and is now wanting me to buy her a $200 graphics card =P
Audio Warfare
quote:
Originally posted by Brian K:
and is now wanting me to buy her a $200 graphics card =P

Don't moan about that! I'd love for my mrs to think that's a worthwhile spend lol.
jimmyhypa

I bought this for my Mrs for Christmas 600 quid. Hand reared Alexandrine Parrot 6 month old.

Hard2Get You must be loaded.
Hard2Get
quote:
i bought a giant domo plushie haha

Good choice.
jimmyhypa
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
You must be loaded.

Wouldn't say loaded but I come into a bit of money recently with the sale of a house, well a fair few thousand tbh.

I wouldn't usually spend that sort of money on a women but I don't think it would have gone down well if I didn't spend a good bit on her, you know what there like haha.

djDMS I was going to buy my missus a bird when we first got together, but somebody told me she'd already had a cockatoo.
jimmyhypa
jenks The Wire: Complete Series Box Set

AWWWWWWWW YEAAAH
wong mixed meat with chips & 8 cans of carlsberg
Breakbeat Jon I've bought the Stephen Merchant and Angelos Epithemiou dvds, the Alan Partridge autobiography, a bottle of Jack Daniels 'Gentleman Jack' and a Bugged Out weekender ticket.
whispering Just bought NS Yoon-G's first mini album 'Neo Spirit' :3

...and T-ara's new repacked EP of Black Eyes.
_Jay_ Still jobless. Decided to do something I said I wasn't going to do - use savings to finance luxuries (music, drinking, clothes etc). But, it's getting ridiculous, so I decided to transfer some cash. I felt bad about doing this, so I cheered myself up with some new tracks:

01. Dain-Ja ft. Vicky Fee - Feel So High
02. Darren Hotchkiss ft. Ellie - Majiko
03. Darwin & Aquamendez - Coming Off The Wall (Fracus Remix)
04. Dowster & Vagabond ft Dr. S & Cat Knight - Over N Over
05. Haywire - Anthem
06. Impact & Weaver - All My Life (Andy Dee Remix)
07. Nish - Sagittarius (kors k Remix)
08. Ultravibes & Andy Dee - Set Your Soul Free
09. Ultravibes & Nu Foundation - Fly Away
10. TrackMaster Music album - Full Frequency
Samination
quote:
Still jobless. Decided to do something I said I wasn't going to do - use savings to finance luxuries (music, drinking, clothes etc). But, it's getting ridiculous, so I decided to transfer some cash. I felt bad about doing this, so I cheered myself up with some new tracks:

05. Haywire - Anthem

that's over 6 months old the least :P
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Still jobless. Decided to do something I said I wasn't going to do - use savings to finance luxuries (music, drinking, clothes etc). But, it's getting ridiculous, so I decided to transfer some cash. I felt bad about doing this, so I cheered myself up with some new tracks:

05. Haywire - Anthem

that's over 6 months old the least :P

new to him as he just bought them.
Samination NEVER... well its the only track other than his 10 (which hasn't come out yet!) that I have :P
_Jay_ Yeah man, most of them have been available for a number of months. Pleased to finally have them, though. :-)
Craigavon raver Just ordered meself a pair of addidas original gazelles last night been after these ones for a while
Audio Warfare Resident Evil: Revelations. 8) Arrived today.
swansea247 bought the newspaper today, does that count?
whispering Kitchen sink

Need to oil the table top before i can properly install it though.
TheOneNOnly Luca Antolini - Without Rules (Original Mix)

Also:

SAPPHIRE FleX 100314FLEX Radeon HD 6870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 Graphics Card, can't wait to get it.

wong i know someone whos just spent 600 quid on a graphics card . madness
Samination unless you want to play games on multiple screen, is it really worth it for a graphic card past 200? I generally buy what's classed as "above average" and i can run the games that are out and later games on High (atleast this computer I have now can).

Oh and talking about old stuff (sorry for that jay :P), I bought the Asus EEE Pad Slider just before christmas. Anyone else got an iPad and/or Android Tablet? Even tho I barely use both of them, I can't really sell one of them
swansea247 I did buy a graphics card last week from pcworld but the future father in law had a better one which he gave to me for nothing. sending the other one back next week.

nvidia 1gb in care your interested. dont ask me the model no, on my phone in work at the moment so i cant check :(
_Jay_ I've been gradually accumulating tracks in My Saved Tracks on TID for a few weeks now, and I just found out that today everything (except 1.99 exclusive tracks) is only 0.79p! Bought 17 tunes:

01. Cat Like Thief - Thinking Of You Wherever You Are
02. Darwin ft. Sarah - I Found You (Nu Foundation Remix)
03. 75 Numbers - See Another Day (CLSM Remix)
04. JTS & Technikore ft. Lisa Marie - Only One
05. Nosferatu - Bloodlust
06. Breeze & Styles - Future Set 08
07. Fracus - Module
08. Sway Tools - Open Your Eyes (Suae Remix)
09. Sway Tools - Mr Bright Side (Suae Remix)
10. Stabilize - Don't Leave
11. JTS & NiX - Solar
12. Andy Dee ft. Marie Louise - So Far Behind (Original 3am Mix) - Amazing.
13. Gammer & Diverse - The Spirit (Orbit1 Remix)
14. Alan Aztec ft. Gemma Macleod - There For You
15. Sy & Unknown - Light Up
16. Douglas - Jonestown
17. Technikore & Minty ft. Nathalie - Betrayed

Looking forward to having a mix. Loadsa new (well, not new-new, but new to me) material.

Oh, and this 0.79p thing is going on until like midnight tonight I think, so get cracking if you've been holding back on some purchases!
Hard2Get
quote:
Kitchen sink

Need to oil the table top before i can properly install it though.

No draining cupboard? Or is it very well disguised?
whispering
quote:
No draining cupboard? Or is it very well disguised?

Either you have forgotten our last kitchen episode, or you're deliberately trying to start another one! Either way, its the middle cabinet. That truly fantastic innovation is a dish draining closet.
Hard2Get No i remember it very well! That's why i asked. As i understood from that thread, everyone had them, but it doesn't look like there is one in that pic thats all.
whispering It's just very well hidden :P

Finally found a site that sells at least some mp3's for non Koreans. Bought:
Lee Ji Yeon's "Geu Huron" and Lee Jung Hyun's "Let's Go To My Star" albums. Both of which i've searched for a long time :)
Also got Park Bom's both singles, Miss A's "Love Alone" and Psy's "Right Now".

Earlier this month ordered all E.via's CD's from yesasia, few anime series from amazon and medical services for my cat worth 800e :(

quote:
unless you want to play games on multiple screen

Are there games that support dual screen?
electrogen Just bought some mr muscle oven cleaner, to give the oven what for. Lol
lucificifus Recent Purchases:
A&H Xone 4:D
2012 Acura TL 6MT SH-AWD

Not a lot left over for other stuff right now :P
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by lucificifus:
Recent Purchases:
2012 Acura TL 6MT SH-AWD

Earlier was searching about Toyota iQ and majority of results were about Scion iQ. And now Acura o_O
TheOneNOnly
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by lucificifus:
Recent Purchases:
2012 Acura TL 6MT SH-AWD

Earlier was searching about Toyota iQ and majority of results were about Scion iQ. And now Acura o_O

Well, Scion is Toyota.

whispering
quote:
Originally posted by TheOneNOnly:
Well, Scion is Toyota.

But why America calls it Scion and the rest of the world Toyota? If Scion was such a great name, why they only used it in America? It doesn't make sense.
Samination going for something smaller, I just bought a PS Vita (and it's not exactly small :P), but man, why couldn't they give the PSP's this good screen? ****ers :/
Warnman EDIT: Never mind! I didn't read that you're talking about computers.
TheOneNOnly
quote:
quote:
Well, Scion is Toyota.

But why America calls it Scion and the rest of the world Toyota? If Scion was such a great name, why they only used it in America? It doesn't make sense.

Scion is another brand from Toyota. We still have Toyota, and it's one of the biggest besides the big three here. Scion is just another place for them to create cars for a younger generation, basically.

It's like GM had with Pontiac, for example.
Ionosphere I just splashed out on something I really need....

....f*ckin' car insurance.
TheOneNOnly Bought Pendulum - Live at Brixton.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Ionosphere:
I just splashed out on something I really need....

It's illegal to drive without one in sweden :P So it's actually cheaper to have one compared to getting busted without one
silver Someone was telling me that you can half your car insurance in Australia if you have one of those car video cameras in your car because you can prove what happened.
TheOneNOnly
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Someone was telling me that you can half your car insurance in Australia if you have one of those car video cameras in your car because you can prove what happened.

"And here we see the defendant picking his nose. Obviously not safe driving, obviously."
Triquatra
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ionosphere:
I just splashed out on something I really need....

It's illegal to drive without one in sweden :P So it's actually cheaper to have one compared to getting busted without one

same here dude!
wong just bought a lettuce
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
just bought a lettuce

_Jay_ Bought some more tunes today:

01. Weaver & Tom-E - Wonderfull
02. Tanuki - Sound Driver
03. Dizzy - Hard Life (oh my WORD what a tune!)
04. Dougal & Gammer ft. Niki Mak - Back Home
05. Fracus & Darwin ft. Lisa Abbott - Falling Out Of Love
06. Fraki & Neutron vs Shox ft. Delice - Ordinary World.
whispering Ordered 4 anime series yesterday. The lack of US scifi series is making me lean more towards anime these days.
Also ordered a new battery, atomizer and tanks for my ecig.
v-act This, good stuff.

whispering Ordered Lotte Girls CD :3
...and Hindsight DVD.

Also bought 3 movies last friday and Civilization V. Haven't played any games in a long time, installed it yesterday and sat there playing the next 12 hours. Stopped at 3 AM o_O
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by v-act:
This, good stuff.

What on earth is that lol? Caviar?
TheOneNOnly
quote:
Originally posted by whispering: Civilization V. Haven't played any games in a long time, installed it yesterday and sat there playing the next 12 hours. Stopped at 3 AM o_O

Who did you play as?

I played as the Iroquois and made my way to discover space flight before I had any kind of military. So the Native Americans where in SPACE shooting arrows.
v-act
quote:
quote:
This, good stuff.

Snus. Tobacco you have under your upper lip. Fine stuff
latininxtc
quote:
quote:
quote:
This, good stuff.

oh god that shit is disgusting. we have chewing tobacco here and it's quite common amongst the hillbilly rednecks here.
v-act
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
This, good stuff.

oh god that shit is disgusting. we have chewing tobacco here and it's quite common amongst the hillbilly rednecks here.

This ain't chewing tobacco.
whispering
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
This, good stuff.

This ain't chewing tobacco.

Yea it's snus even more disgusting ;)
whispering
quote:
Who did you play as?

I played as the Iroquois and made my way to discover space flight before I had any kind of military. So the Native Americans where in SPACE shooting arrows.

As China, not really building military, but have quite a few units, cause my cities are somewhat spread out. But heavily investing on research. Think I'm in 1968 now.
TheOneNOnly
quote:
quote:
Who did you play as?

As China, not really building military, but have quite a few units, cause my cities are somewhat spread out. But heavily investing on research. Think I'm in 1968 now.

I played as Greece the first time and within five turns 5 out of the 6 nations I was playing with discovered me. I played as Germany next and it took like half the game to find another nation, just all city-states.
whispering
quote:
quote:
quote:
Who did you play as?

I played as Greece the first time and within five turns 5 out of the 6 nations I was playing with discovered me. I played as Germany next and it took like half the game to find another nation, just all city-states.

I just chose the huge map and on earth. Theres like a dozen of players and another of cities. Though i'm playing on level 2, which i think is the easiest :p
TheOneNOnly
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Who did you play as?

I just chose the huge map and on earth. Theres like a dozen of players and another of cities. Though i'm playing on level 2, which i think is the easiest :p

Nah, level one is. And I picked Earth size too.
dj_excy i recently purchased

3.5mm jack m to f extension lead

TTY003 - ILLUSION LOVE
RECYCLED007 - DANNY DANGER EP
BB049 - DANCEFLOOR INNOVATORS / BONE CRUSHER
EXE018 - GONNA BE ALRIGHT (FRACUS REMIX)
NGLPS003 - INTO OBLIVION (BRISK & HAM MIXES)
EBED007 - STEP INTO THE LIGHT
INTFY037 - LOVE IS (JOEY RIOT REMIX/ IMPACT REMIX)
INFTY034 - TOUCHED (SY & UNKNOWN REMIX)
3FR002 - GAME OVER
RECYCLED006 - RED SUN RISING (IMPACT REMIX)
EV95 - FALSE PROPHET
EBED005 - HOLD THE BEAT - (GAMMER REMIX)
247HC009 - BUSTIN
EBED004 - ONLY ONE
EBED003 - KEEP ON TRYING (DARWIN REMIX)
FWORLD003 - LOVE YOU FOR A LIFETIME/ ONLY IF
BB80 - SCREAM YOUR HEART OUT / BASS KICK
NGLPS005 - THIS IS MY LIFE / LISTEN UP
EVO86 - LOVE PEACE AND CASUALTY
NG055 - COUNT OF THREE / WORKING UP A SWEAT
R2F015 - GETTING OVER YOU
TNCLTD020 - SHOT ME DOWN

theres more but dont wanna list them all lol
Lorenzo.Tweakn

$18 brand new off ebay. :D
Audio Warfare

Yes I still buy PS2 games. :P
whispering Bought a new GPU Asus GTX550 Ti, last one didn't have that stupid copyright thing that lets you play FullHD video on my projector. Also it didn't have enough memory for Civilization 5 :P

Also bought Elizabeth "Ppappa pierrot" mp3.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:

Yes I still buy PS2 games. :P

my copy is still unused :P
Lorenzo.Tweakn

more pokemon!
JustIncredible Got myself Resident Evil Revelations a few weeks ago, breezed through the story mode, but Raid mode is really addicting. Picked up Mario Kart 7 last week too, but I haven't played it much, mainly because I keep disconnecting from online whenever I play it.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Lorenzo.Tweakn:

more pokemon!

I had that game! honestly it wasn't all that great imo. have they made a wii version of a handheld pokemon game yet? I don't understand what's been taking them so long to do one if they already haven't.
Lorenzo.Tweakn http://www.ebay.com/itm/170781317279?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_7785wt_1392

got this to play with my Snes9x emulator. :3
Audio Warfare
quote:

my copy is still unused :P

This was a brand new copy (still shrink wrapped) :P. I will be playing it soon though, I'll wait until I'm bored of Skrim though!

quote:
Originally posted by JustIncredible:
Got myself Resident Evil Revelations a few weeks ago, breezed through the story mode, but Raid mode is really addicting. Picked up Mario Kart 7 last week too, but I haven't played it much, mainly because I keep disconnecting from online whenever I play it.

I love RE:R, great game. I think I've played Raid mode for longer than the main story lasted. :P It's a shame that the hardest mode in the story has to be unlocked though, I prefer to play on the hardest setting in my first play through. Mario Kart is still on the list! 3DS wise I'm playing through OOT again at the moment. I've just got the last coin on Mario 3D land so that's 100% now.
jenks

Naga Ghost Chilli / Bhut Jolokia Chilli Dried Whole - 15g
Samination bought my first (individual) Dougal & Gammer track in over 6 years
Audio Warfare
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:

Nice! Got some Naga chilli paste at home that is 98% Naga, hot stuff man. I never get bored of convincing friends they should do a shot of that and vodka when they're drunk. If you like hot stuff and enjoy ale try and grab some Black Death Beer that Fallen Angel do. Brewed with Nagas, proper sinks into your whole upper body in a liquid. Lovely stuff. 8)
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:

not looking carefully, that image looked like some sick crab of sort :P
whispering Bought new shoes. I'm the kinda guy that wears the same pair throughout the years untill they break, so last spring got some really expensive ones from a good brand (apparently makes shoes for British army and all), after 2 months the back cushions dropped. They didn't replace them, so filed an official complaint against the importer. 9 months and still waiting for the results. SO, now bought another pair from the same awesome company that made my previous pair that has lasted about 5 years, got Asics Gel Odyssey. I'm expecting these babies to last through a nuclear holocaust.

Also got a new jacket, 2 years with a winter jacket that has only 1 layer of fabric and i cant wear regular winter jackets anymore. No matter if its -20 C outside.

Also ordered 4 Korean DVD's. Spring Breeze, Save The Green Planet, Sad Movie and Sunny, if anyones interested.
Righteous9 Bike Parts, (Yes I'm working...), couple Reflectors and a Fender, Also a Chicago Cubs Ticket, Set for a Night Game against the Philadelphia Phillies..., May 16th..., soon a new Pair of Headphones, some Oldskool Hardcore Vinyl at the Local Record Store (They carry Oldskool now....), and yet to see my 2 Orders from Darkus (Hardcore Projektz Web Store), Its been 3 Months..., also a Swatch (TTR World Snowboard Tour) "Recognize Me", oh and some Dog Tags, (Metalheadz and DnBRadio.com, I like Their Podcasts...)... Tons of "Future Jungle" MP3s, Tons of Stuff, since I started Working... =)
Righteous9 http://www.acen.org Badge, too, Silver! =)
latininxtc
quote:
Bought new shoes. I'm the kinda guy that wears the same pair throughout the years untill they break, so last spring got some really expensive ones from a good brand (apparently makes shoes for British army and all), after 2 months the back cushions dropped.

I used to be the same way, just 1 nice pair of shoes then 2 casual shoes. after 2 1/2 years of working at Macy's I amassed a collection of shoes that was almost 40 lol. Time to sell some of these off.

And for the most part guys are creatures of habit. When it comes to clothing most of us don't bother with trying many new brands we usually like to stick to the same ones over and over again. Personally it's a good thing you went back to your old brand if they're still making quality shoes there's no reason to try something new.

Also just came from Super Target bought an envelope to mail something, 2 boxes of cereal, toothpaste, and a couple stove-top items such as instant pasta and a hamburger helper-like thing from Kraft.
JustIncredible Bought a 'FiiO E11' last week, worth every penny. If you're using an iPod, I suggest you get one. It makes music sound so much better.
whispering
quote:
Personally it's a good thing you went back to your old brand if they're still making quality shoes there's no reason to try something new.

I actually tried to find them various times throughout the past years, but they don't sell Asics walking shoes here pretty much at any store. Finally went to Amazon UK and ordered from there. Since my previous pair was from Asics, just ordered the same size.

Edit: Just got a few mp3's. Got Gummy's "Loveless" minialbum and Aprilkiss' "Wannabe" digital single. Awesome stuff.
wong eggs
TheOneNOnly
quote:
Bought a 'FiiO E11' last week, worth every penny. If you're using an iPod, I suggest you get one. It makes music sound so much better.

Don't like the idea of having to strap something to my iPod to boost the quality. I understand it probably helps a shit ton, but I have enough crap to carry around.
wong just bought a big mac meal. and looking at it they should rename it to the small mac meal
Triquatra I think they mean big on calories, fat and salt - not actual size! ;)
wong yep id say you're right lol

im sure they used to be bigger though
whispering Bought a Bill Gates T-shirt and a Browncoats T-shirt.
swansea247 Bought a Sausage and Egg McMuffintm meal this morning, was very tasty
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by swansea247:
Bought a Sausage and Egg McMuffintm meal this morning, was very tasty

I'm surprised you would so openly admit that, lol.
swansea247
quote:
I'm surprised you would so openly admit that, lol.

Well it's better than their bacon roll, it's like eating cardboard
Triquatra bought my tickets for global gathering :)
Craigavon raver Got call of duty modern warfare 2 and tiger woods the masters 2012, might try the masters tonight, get me all in the mood for the real thing starting on thrusday
m0nst3r Tickets to see Toneshifterz on the weekend
A pair of pleaser shoes that were on sale for $20 down from like $150
New skirt and tshirt..

On the 'To buy' List is:
tickets to see gammer
And a few other raves.... haha
Warnman
quote:
tickets to see gammer

Wrong thread!
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Warnman:
quote:
tickets to see gammer

Wrong thread!

um no sir this is the correct thread

she RECENTLY PURCHASED tickets to see Gammer.
swansea247 i'm doing my garden so recently i've bought

solar lights
seed propagator kit
trough containers
compost
flower seeds
fish, bone & blood flower feed
garden tools
watering can
garden gloves
fence paint
weed killer

i planted the seeds in the propagator yesterday so should have some lovely flowers to plant in the garden by may :D
Samination A new laptop! It also runs Skyrim on High presets so I'd say that's OK (considering I run it on Ultra high on a stationary computer with the simular specs (except system drive is an SSD on my stationary).

The Model is Asus X53SM, but the motherboard is from K53SM

http://www.asus.com/Notebooks/Versatile_Performance/K53SM/#specifications

Taking out the specs for MY machine:

quote:

Intel Core i7 2670QM Processor
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
Intel HM65 Express Chipset
DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM, 2 x SO-DIMM socket for expansion up to 8 GB SDRAM... 8 Gb installed
15.6" 16:9 HD (1366x768) LED Backlight
750GB 5400rpm
DVD Combo (non BD)
4 -in-1 card reader ( SD/ MS/ MS Pro/ MMC)
0.3 Mega Pixel Fixed web camera
Integrated 802.11 b/g/n
1 x Microphone-in jack
1 x Headphone-out jack
1 x VGA port/Mini D-sub 15-pin for external monitor
1 x USB 3.0 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert
1 x HDMI
Altec Lansing Speakers

whispering Ordered some Korean movies and some anime. Most of the Korean ones are new releases (=expensive), so the menu for the rest of the month will be ... interesting. Bought:
Spellbound, Sector 7, War of the Arrows, The Man From Nowhere, Welcome To Dongmakgol, My Dear Desperado.
And for anime Infinite Stratos, Aquarion, Baldr Force EXE

Kinda shitty buying new DVD titles from both US & Korea, since the Blu-Rays aren't often that much more expensive, but I don't have a region free BD player...
TheOneNOnly Bought:

Sniper Elite V2, The Witcher 2, Hitman Collection (1-3), Dead Space 1 & 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution & Missing Link, and Victoria II.

Steam sales are fun.
Triquatra bought:
new toilet seat, shower curtain.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
bought:

ooh, may I use them?
Warnman
quote:
quote:
bought:

ooh, may I use them?

Of course not, because finally he found some time and money to replace both things after your last visit.
Triquatra lol!! indeed!
Samination wha? I wasn't at his place last/first time I was in the UK :P

Anyways, bought a SSD disc for my laptop, now it's a proper portable device, and seems to load much quicker too
latininxtc I bought tickets to this!!!

http://www.houstonsymphony.org/calendar/view.aspx?id=4643
whispering
quote:
I bought tickets to this!!!

Damn, thats probably going to be awesome.
Triquatra yes, but is it a pine wood toilet seat......I don't think so *smug*
latininxtc
quote:
quote:

Damn, thats probably going to be awesome.

Oh it will be! You can see clips of some of the shows on youtube just search for "symphony of the goddesses " and you'll see some of the songs that are played
Samination
quote:

speaking of Zelda. I can't for the love of games remember any of the music from Skyward Sword...
latininxtc
quote:
quote:

speaking of Zelda. I can't for the love of games remember any of the music from Skyward Sword...

The only one that probably stands out the most is ballad of the goddess, which is the only one played at these concerts
whispering Bought some posters.
Few years back bought frames that i thought then were a standard size, but they weren't. So had trouble finding anything that would fit in them (24x36"). Finally went with Serenity, Sucker Punch, Kick Ass and Game of Thrones. I only have 2 frames, so gonna rotate them (if they all look good IRL). Probably going first with the Sucker Punch and Kickass posters...
Triquatra ahhhh we need to get some posters for Olivers room, we want an Adventures of Tin Tin one and a Cars 2 one!
Samination
quote:
ahhhh we need to get some posters for Olivers room, we want an Adventures of Tin Tin one and a Cars 2 one!

Tintin. it's Tintin, it's not a Tin can :P
_Jay_ I'm still seeing a physio about an ankle injury I got in early February, so to avoid getting fat from not being able to run, I have invested in this little sauce-pot:

Need to give her a name. Any suggestions?
Triquatra
quote:
quote:
ahhhh we need to get some posters for Olivers room, we want an Adventures of Tin Tin one and a Cars 2 one!

nerd.
:P
Samination
quote:
quote:
quote:

nerd.
:P

No. :P

It's because we dont have any words in sweden that has tin in it :P
wong me and the missus just bought a new car
Craigavon raver
quote:
me and the missus just bought a new car

I just passed my driving test earlier, so hopefully a car will be one of my next few purchases
whispering Bought a new phone, a white Nokia N9.

Been using it for a week now and love it to bits. This amazing piece of hardware and software was the last inhouse phone from Nokia, and was going to be the future for Nokia. Before they went all Windows. It saddens that all the talented people that made this happen, were all recently fired and the factories here closed, along those fired were my brother and sister. If only they had waited a year before singing the contract with Microsoft, that evidently became their doom.

Also bought some mp3's Circ's and Emma Hewitt's albums, along with a bunch of albums from Korean girl groups :P
Also bought a shit load of DVD's; Scifi, Korean and anime :)
Triquatra bought a pair of Bonkers slipmats off eBay for a fiver
Beeferchiefer
quote:
bought a pair of Bonkers slipmats off eBay for a fiver

Love these!!
_Jay_ Yes Rowan! They are powerful mate!
Ranzor
quote:
bought a pair of Bonkers slipmats off eBay for a fiver

DO WANT!!!11
whispering
quote:
Also bought a shit load of DVD's; Scifi, Korean and anime :)

One of those DVD's was the Defying Gravity TV series, and jesus christ that was awesome. It was like Stargate Universes hot twin sister.
JustIncredible
quote:

This amazing piece of hardware and software was the last inhouse phone from Nokia, and was going to be the future for Nokia. Before they went all Windows. It saddens that all the talented people that made this happen, were all recently fired and the factories here closed, along those fired were my brother and sister. If only they had waited a year before singing the contract with Microsoft, that evidently became their doom.

The Lumia 900 is actually a very good phone and the OS shits all over MeeGo. Sorry to hear about your brother and sister though.
whispering
quote:
The Lumia 900 is actually a very good phone and the OS shits all over MeeGo.

Lumia 900 is an almost direct copy of the N9 (with the addition of the camera button and windows buttons). I've only quickly skimmed the Windows OS, so don't know how it is on a daily use. But i prefer meego myself. I don't have anything against windows, or Nokia going to that direction. The only thing wrong is how they did it. Everything on 1 card and burn the bridges behind you. While e.g. Samsung is doing everything and is doing great. Their actually continuing developing MeeGo OS with Intel as Tizen now.
djDMS I really liked the look of the N9, was a little gutted when i found out i wouldn't be able to get one. Saying that though, i'm expecting there to be something from Nokia worth having by the end of the year when my contract is up.

As for my purchases, loads of hardcore tunes i bought for no other reason than i can(!), and lots of Smiley face related paraphernalia to give away during my appearance at Stomp! in Leeds on the 20th.

Next big purchase will probably be a bike of some kind. Managed to lose a bit of weight this past few months so want to do something to help with that and fitness too.
Warnman 2 new pairs of shoes, due my usual pair for clubbing nights started to tear apart after more than one year. XD
Ranzor Recently got an iPod Classic 160GB because my older 32GB iPod Touch kept running out of space. I'll be using it purely for music and will keep my old iTouch for apps.
_Jay_
quote:
One of those DVD's was the Defying Gravity TV series, and jesus christ that was awesome. It was like Stargate Universes hot twin sister.

Oh My GOD. I thought I was the only one to have ever seen it. Can't BELIEVE it was cancelled!! Did you read up on it? About the big balls-up that lead to it being cancelled?

I also read about what the plans for more series of it would have been. Sounded like it was going to be fcuking amazing. I was distraught for days when I found out it was all over.
whispering
quote:
Oh My GOD. I thought I was the only one to have ever seen it. Can't BELIEVE it was cancelled!! Did you read up on it? About the big balls-up that lead to it being cancelled?

I also read about what the plans for more series of it would have been. Sounded like it was going to be fcuking amazing. I was distraught for days when I found out it was all over.

I didn't find much about the cancellation, except that ABC in US only took it in in the last minute, so they didn't have time for advertising. And because it was so late, they couldn't go to e.g. Scifi Channel anymore.

Did read the wikipedia article for it, and the 'what would have happened' the next morning (the Nadia part made me think of you :P). Would have been an awesome ride. Though i was also glad the first season didn't end in a huge cliffhanger and got some closure.

The thing is, i only found out about the series on Amazon's recommendations. I love scifi, especially space scifi, so i get all exited whenever theres a new series on the line. But didn't hear about this anywhere. After watching it, would have thought there would be monuments built for it.
jenks Sci-fi character dramas drop like flies on TV. SGU, Defying Gravity, Caprica, Outcasts all died young.
Triquatra you can add '4400' and 'V' to that list :(

though thankfully 'V was lucky to have been cut short on what was a very 'final' episode, they don't have to bring that series back...though it would be nice

Atlantis and SGU also require finishing off :(
whispering
quote:
Atlantis and SGU also require finishing off :(

I don't consider Atlantis to be "canceled". They were supposed to end the story with a movie/s. I think it was the writers strike that first pushed it off. SGU on the other hand was completely in the middle of everything. The saddest part with SGU was that even many of the fans of stargate AND scifi were against it. Way to burn your house down.

Anyway mailwoman brought me Space: Above and Beyond DVD set today. Canceled by fox, it must be good.
Triquatra i've had to make it a rule not to watch tv series until they have finished airing - simply because literally, whenever I watch a TV series - it ALWAYS gets cancelled

I used to say that as a joke after the aforementioned series went off air..but then I decided to watch Terra Nova.....

...low and behold
Triquatra i've had to make it a rule not to watch tv series until they have finished airing - simply because literally, whenever I watch a TV series - it ALWAYS gets cancelled

I used to say that as a joke after the aforementioned series went off air..but then I decided to watch Terra Nova.....

...low and behold
don_simon3000 hm recent purchases? got me some new trackies and a bit of a good rc.
up for a wicked weekend :)
whispering Got Psy's new album.

Awesome stuff.
djDMS I am SO learning that dance for friday night!
whispering
quote:
I am SO learning that dance for friday night!

Wish i could be there with you. Moves like that, ladies will be all over you.
latininxtc Bought a data dvd from joey riot. Should be full of some great stuff. Not sure if he is still selling them. Hit up his fb page of you're interested
djDMS Bought a shitload of tunes this past few weeks, just looking for those killer tracks to make friday's set a good one ;-)
_Jay_
quote:

Wish i could be there with you.

Awwww, now that's sweet.

No wonder everyone on USH thought that we were all homosexuals (no offence to the homosexuals that use this site - you know I love you all)
Hard2Get
quote:
I am SO learning that dance for friday night!

How did that go then?
whispering
quote:
quote:

Wish i could be there with you.

Awwww, now that's sweet.

No wonder everyone on USH thought that we were all homosexuals (no offence to the homosexuals that use this site - you know I love you all)

Well that explains a lot, like why theres no women on this site. And I thought we were just sexually more confident.

Edit: ...on a side note, got all the 3 albums from Bryan EL today in mail. If you like pianoish chillout music, this is the shit.

Warnman
quote:
Edit: ...on a side note, got all the 3 albums from Bryan EL today in mail. If you like pianoish chillout music, this is the shit.

Yeah, I adore this kind of Ambient Trance. \o/
Lorenzo.Tweakn i finalized my tuition payment using my student loan money, then im going to use the left over $1500 for books & "student expenses"
Hard2Get I recently bought some Gorgonzola.
whispering Turning 30 next week, so in the midst of a 1/3 life crisis used most of my saving to buy new speakers and a receiver:

The center speaker mount is just a temp one until i can figure out something prettier.
Warnman So what's your address again and where do you keep your latchkey?
Lorenzo.Tweakn just spend $260 on textbooks for college; the only other book i need is $150 book for my writing class & it's made for my university only, so i have to buy it there.
Hard2Get Liking the cat featured in the pic once again, lol.
Samination
quote:
Liking the cat featured in the pic once again, lol.

cat? only thing I see is a furball on fire
Triquatra
Samination
quote:

Now we just need Danny (Critical Mass) to respond to that ;)

And no, I actually like cats :)
latininxtc
quote:
Liking the cat featured in the pic once again, lol.

Well whispering always has pussy lying all over his place :p

and you could've saved that money on better things, like say a trip to the UK or even spain and hang around with your fellow hhc.com mates! :)
whispering
quote:
and you could've saved that money on better things, like say a trip to the UK or even spain and hang around with your fellow hhc.com mates! :)

Well the plan is to get the money back into my saving account by this year. If i succeed it would Korea, Iceland or Hawaii rather then UK / Spain though :P

Anyway bought a hand made copy of Pierre-Auguste Cots 'Le Printemps'. Bit unsatisfied how her eyes turned out, but still impressed how it turned out as a whole. As i was rather skeptic.

Audio Warfare

On the 3DS store:

A ticket for:

Plus rather un-excitingly loads of new shirts and ties for work. :-/
Samination Star ocean... got all the games... and i need to complete one of them :P
latininxtc
quote:
quote:

Well the plan is to get the money back into my saving account by this year. If i succeed it would Korea, Iceland or Hawaii rather then UK / Spain though :P

Anyway bought a hand made copy of Pierre-Auguste Cots 'Le Printemps'. Bit unsatisfied how her eyes turned out, but still impressed how it turned out as a whole. As i was rather skeptic.

Nice. Has a bit of a rococco feel to it. I would love a print of Georges seurat "Sunday afternoon at la Grande jatte." Saw a study of it on am exhibition here in Houston, and there's even a mural of it on a store's wall near my house.
Dante -
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Dante:
Bought some nice clothes in Spain, innit.

You're in Spain right now?
Lorenzo.Tweakn
just ordered them off ebay. also been purchasing random tshirts for school.
Audio Warfare
quote:
Star ocean... got all the games... and i need to complete one of them :P

Will be my first in the series! One that passed me by somehow, looking forward to trying it out. :)
Samination
quote:
quote:
Star ocean... got all the games... and i need to complete one of them :P

Will be my first in the series! One that passed me by somehow, looking forward to trying it out. :)

Everything that's not Final Fantasy or Tales of Series are never really marketed. Well considering alot of other J-RPG contain alot of japanese humor (which I guess only otakus understand), I kinda agree why westerners doesn't like them that much.

Oh well, will probably pre-order the japanese version of Ys for the VITA
Audio Warfare
quote:

Everything that's not Final Fantasy or Tales of Series are never really marketed. Well considering alot of other J-RPG contain alot of japanese humor (which I guess only otakus understand), I kinda agree why westerners doesn't like them that much.

Oh well, will probably pre-order the japanese version of Ys for the VITA

Star Ocean is actually reasonably big in the UK (for a JRPG), it's just one of them series I never bothered with. I agree though, most of them fly under the radar here along with most anime/manga or anything that isn't from America/UK really. :P

I'll probably pick up a Vita eventually and grab that. Got my sights set on a PS3 next though for Graces and Xillia. It's so annoying that all the JRPG's that do get released here are spread out on different consoles. :'(. If they released them all on PC it would be so much easier!!
Dante Bought some stylish clothes in Spain recently, but don't have pics, and won't take any, cus I don't have a fashion blog.
latininxtc
quote:
Bought some stylish clothes in Spain recently, but don't have pics, and won't take any, cus I don't have a fashion blog.

So what are you doing in Spain? and why couldn't you have come by in June for HTID In The Sun??? :)
Dante I was on vacation. I couldn't come to HTID because I was already planning on going to northern Spain in late july/early august, and also because it's HTID ;p
Hard2Get
quote:
and also because it's HTID ;p

That's a good reason, lol.
whispering Got a second Blu-Ray player, now have one for A and B regions. Still need to find a transformer that can fit the weird looking power cable...

Also got a bunch of Japanese and Korean movies.
Samination
quote:
Got a second Blu-Ray player, now have one for A and B regions. Still need to find a transformer that can fit the weird looking power cable...

I was also thinking of getting a a BD player for Region A movies. At the moment I have my computer play Blurays with AnyDVD HD and connected to a TV throu HDMI
Craigavon raver Bought meself nice pair of hacket jeans a few weeks ago, got them half price teh, down to 60
whispering
quote:
I was also thinking of getting a a BD player for Region A movies. At the moment I have my computer play Blurays with AnyDVD HD and connected to a TV throu HDMI

Was thinking about that, but hate the fan sounds of the PC and for some reason my video cards HDMI output as 1080p doesn't work (seems to be a problem at Nvidia, that they refuse to fix).
Samination
quote:
quote:

Was thinking about that, but hate the fan sounds of the PC and for some reason my video cards HDMI output as 1080p doesn't work (seems to be a problem at Nvidia, that they refuse to fix).

running on linux? ;)
Audio Warfare
quote:
Got a second Blu-Ray player, now have one for A and B regions. Still need to find a transformer that can fit the weird looking power cable...

Can you not just code one to run both? That's what I did with my DVD player, just followed a guide online to unblock regions.
Samination
quote:
quote:

Can you not just code one to run both? That's what I did with my DVD player, just followed a guide online to unblock regions.

bluray players are harder to remove regions from. And those can be done (atleast 1 year ago) costs way to much
Samination Whispering: these doesnt look so expensive:
http://www.amazon.com/Seiki-Multi-Region-BluRay-Player/dp/B005QP1S3M
http://www.amazon.com/player-Network-Component-Video-Composite/dp/B007SOT9M6/ref=?ie=UTF8&m=A31YH9HV4CRVBN
Triquatra my LG blu ray player..just punched in the code....and now its multiregion

works with my foreign dvds (north american), I don't have any foreign blu rays to try though
Samination
quote:
my LG blu ray player..just punched in the code....and now its multiregion

works with my foreign dvds (north american), I don't have any foreign blu rays to try though

alot of bluray players can get their DVD part region free, but the actually bluray is different as there is not Region-Free Blueray Region (like DVD Region 0)
Triquatra cool

not that I really care, our bluray played has ethernet and connects to the internet for iplayer and youtube and the home network for movie and music files ;)
Samination
quote:
cool

not that I really care, our bluray played has ethernet and connects to the internet for iplayer and youtube and the home network for movie and music files ;)

that doesnt help me much with my US bluray discs :P
swansea247 this

http://www.modelzone.co.uk/radio-control-rc/rc-helicopters/helizone-air-fighter-3-channel-helicopter.html

although i had to take it back to the shop to replace it as it was a dud :(
Archefluxx Need to order a new custom T-shirt tonight. In addition, I'll be buying the 4th Game of Thrones book.
whispering
quote:

AFAIK, BD region codes are done by hardware, not software. So its much harder. I could buy a player for every region and it would cost as much as a proper region free one.

quote:
Whispering: these doesnt look so expensive:
http://www.amazon.com/player-Network-Component-Video-Composite/dp/B007SOT9M6/ref=?ie=UTF8&m=A31YH9HV4CRVBN

Those "no brand" models cost more then the Smasung i bought, that i know will support all the latest stuff. Their too risky for me. Plus i already had the one for the B region.
Samination
quote:
quote:

AFAIK, BD region codes are done by hardware, not software. So its much harder. I could buy a player for every region and it would cost as much as a proper region free one.

quote:

Those "no brand" models cost more then the Smasung i bought, that i know will support all the latest stuff. Their too risky for me. Plus i already had the one for the B region.

what model is that samsung? If I could make the DVD part regionfree, I could always get on myself, as I already got the PS3 for Region 2/B movies
whispering
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

what model is that samsung? If I could make the DVD part regionfree, I could always get on myself, as I already got the PS3 for Region 2/B movies

TBH, BD players are much worse then DVD players. So i've kept my old region free Sony for DVD's. And only use the BD players for BD movies. The one i bought was BD-D5500.
Triquatra the even cheaper option is to stop enjoying foreign films :P
Dante Or, you know... just...
TEHPIARATEBAY

;p
Josephson_Junction I found out what happens when two mixers love each other very much:

m0nst3r i bought tickets to soundwave to see metallica, cyprus hill, slayer, linkin park, blink 182 and a buttload of others play

i also got a macbook..not sure if it counts it was a gift
Archefluxx Off to see Portsmouth play at Colchester tonight.

Spent 20 on a custom T-shirt this weekend with express delivery.

Might get a Nando's later.

I'm currently eating a pizza, it was free but I bought it.

I bought a pack of Tango cans this morning.
latininxtc bought some vegetable oil, EVOO, strawberries, merinades, pork chops, gum.
Hard2Get
quote:
EVOO

What's that (yes i googled it and it told me nothing)?
latininxtc
quote:
quote:
EVOO

It's extra virgin olive oil. It's an acronym that has been picked up by a lot of Americans due to some cooking bitch with her own show named Rachel Ray. I've only watched her show once (and that was like 5 days ago) but I've been using it for awhile because everyone else has lol

Oh also I'm buying a few tracks at beatport they gave me a 25% off code to use, and I haven't bought any new singles in a longass time so i'm due for a purchase :)
Craigavon raver
quote:
quote:
EVOO

I actually thought he might of meant he bought a few tracks of evoloution records
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
quote:
quote:
EVOO

I actually thought he might of meant he bought a few tracks of evoloution records

It did make me think of Evo records lol.
wong toilet roll, sausages, tomato ketchup, chicken kievs, coleslaw, and asda brand dandelion & burdock
djDMS
quote:
bought some vegetable oil, EVOO, strawberries, merinades, pork chops, gum.

Having one of your 'special' parties mate?
latininxtc
quote:
quote:
bought some vegetable oil, EVOO, strawberries, merinades, pork chops, gum.

Having one of your 'special' parties mate?

Just stuff to make dinner and lunch to take to work. Wong has sausages listed in his. I'd say his are a bit more 'special' than mine!
whispering Just ordered a reindeer/tuna/onion pizza with garlic mayo dip.
TheOneNOnly
quote:
Just ordered a reindeer/tuna/onion pizza with garlic mayo dip.

Wut.
whispering
quote:
quote:
Just ordered a reindeer/tuna/onion pizza with garlic mayo dip.

Wut.

It was delicious.
Josephson_Junction I finally sold my overkill Axiom 61 and bought an Axiom 25 to replace it. Only problem is that this means I'm without a MIDI controller until at least Thursday next week.

Actually, having been in the DAW several times now, it's an big problem.
Audio Warfare

Last minute holiday booked. 8)
Brian K bought some 2s batteries for my slash, looks pretty lame next to a trip to see the old flavian amphitheatre

oh well I booked my trip to Disney for next year, have yet to pay for it though...not looking forward to that bill =P
Hard2Get
quote:

I thought you were going to say you bought the ruins, before reading the text.
latininxtc
quote:

I'm jealous!
latininxtc
quote:
bought some 2s batteries for my slash, looks pretty lame next to a trip to see the old flavian amphitheatre

oh well I booked my trip to Disney for next year, have yet to pay for it though...not looking forward to that bill =P

First time there? and which on cali or FL disney? I've only been to FL disney myself and it's been over 10 years too. Would like to go back but instead I'm now focusing on seeing more of the rest of the world. Original plans for next year were to fly to Peru and hike the Inca Trail all the way up to Machu Picchu, but my cousin and I might be doing one of those Groupon/Livingsocial trip deals.

Oh and later today I'll be buying tickets to see the Titanic exhibit or the Terra Cotta Warriors exhibit, or maybe both.
Triquatra Florida disney was really the first taste of America I got when I moved there, looking back I wish I was more lucid. I was 18 years old and my mind wasn't in a great place having recently lost my dad to a heart attack..then with the heat, humidity, moving from one country to the next (literally a country I never ever thought I'd find myself living as a result my mind was a complete wreck!

but I'm fairly sure I liked it there, alot. :)
TheOneNOnly Just bought Mists of Pandaria, just need to wait another two weeks to play it.

Triquatra ooo speaking of games, just bought my other half Half Life 2: Deathmatch so she can join in shootin' shit up!, great fun.
Samination I be getting this chassi
http://www.corsair.com/vengeance-c70-mid-tower-gaming-case-arctic-white.html/

Audio Warfare ^^^ Not to my tastes aesthetically but looks like it has some good features and accessibility. I love my R3:

8)

quote:

I thought you were going to say you bought the ruins, before reading the text.

Oh I have, going to visit my new holiday home. Life of a Hardcore producer aye. 8)

quote:

I'm jealous!

It's one off the list for me! Been wanting to go for ages now.
Josephson_Junction It came, and so did I!

Aww yeah.
Brian K
quote:
First time there? and which on cali or FL disney? I've only been to FL disney myself and it's been over 10 years too. Would like to go back but instead I'm now focusing on seeing more of the rest of the world. Original plans for next year were to fly to Peru and hike the Inca Trail all the way up to Machu Picchu, but my cousin and I might be doing one of those Groupon/Livingsocial trip deals.

Oh and later today I'll be buying tickets to see the Titanic exhibit or the Terra Cotta Warriors exhibit, or maybe both.

nah, been to disney world several times. probably one of my favorite places to go (always makes me feel like a kid again). we are taking the whole family and it will be my youngest ones first time there...not sure if I'm more excited to go or see his reaction to seeing mickey for the first time =P
TheOneNOnly @Samination

Is that a friggin' detonation looking button on the front right side? It looks like it has the classic flip up plastic cover and press button for nuclear bomb launch.
whispering
quote:
@Samination

Is that a friggin' detonation looking button on the front right side? It looks like it has the classic flip up plastic cover and press button for nuclear bomb launch.

I think it formats and overwrites Saminations porn folder 7 times in case of emergency.
Josephson_Junction
quote:
@Samination

It activates the chassis' built-in blue cold cathodes to reduce internal ambient temperature to -273C.
TheOneNOnly
quote:
quote:
@Samination

I think it formats and overwrites Saminations porn folder 7 times in case of emergency.

Well I hope his emergency isn't really an emergency. Formatting that many gigabytes of files will take awhile, let alone overwriting all that space seven times over to be deleted again.
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:
@Samination

LOL. Where is your button located then?
Samination the flip switch is the Reset button, and no,I don't have a kill-switch for my porn if someone steals my computer :(

By the way, I did get the military green one :P
Lorenzo.Tweakn stuff i've already bought

3 sets of vocals from Allison McLauchen
Go Tell Yo Momma Tshirt
Executive Records Tshirt
a few tracks off TID

stuff i'm buying next week
KRK Rokit Powered 6 G2 Limited Edition Studio Monitor Blue(pair)
M-Audio FastTrack II USB Computer Audio Interface
HU1,2,3,4,5,2010, balancing act, point of no return, hardcore underground EP1(i'm buying this all as a bundle)
Point of no return hoodie, Point of no return tshirt
a few more other hardcore tshirts
Nike Air Force 1's
New bedsheets & blanket
a few pairs of jeans.
latininxtc Today was a day to be a fat f**k for me lol. Bought double patty burger from a food truck, a few cake balls, a couple Czech beers at the Czech museum, some Spanish tapas (oxtails and potatos), mojioto and sangria at a Spanish restaurant, and topped it off with a cupcake.

Oh and I made the payment to get meself one of these :D

I already own almost everything here, but I thought maybe having spare copies isn't such a bad thing ;)
Hard2Get Whose are those then?
latininxtc
quote:
Whose are those then?

They were bundles that the guys from HU were selling. I think they only had about 10 of them. The bundle includes all of that. Was fortunate to have one on hold for me until I had enough money for it.
lucificifus

Record haul from my excursion into Wimbledon to IMO :D

I bough just about the entire Sintetic Records catalog :)
Audio Warfare ^^^ Nice. 8) Never even thought of going down to IMO really!

quote:

I already own almost everything here, but I thought maybe having spare copies isn't such a bad thing ;)

Good haul! How much did you pay for that?

I got a copy of this the other week and have just finished reading it:

Fantastic book, going to have to grab the next one in the series now!
Triquatra my wife bought me this for my birthday

cool that the motionplus bit is inside the controller and was happy with the bonus audio cd too

will play the game once I've finished Black Mesa :D
latininxtc
quote:
my wife bought me this for my birthday

cool that the motionplus bit is inside the controller and was happy with the bonus audio cd too

will play the game once I've finished Black Mesa :D

Yea the music on the CD is pretty amazing, was great to hear it live too!
Audio Warfare Nice, I've got that set too. Shame we didn't get the matching nunchuck in the UK. :( I loved SS and the music CD is great.

Black Mesa is on my rather long to do list atm. Been years since I've played through HL. How are you finding it?
Samination not installed yet :P

And talking about Zelda SS, overally I was disapointed by it :/

It's a ok and playable game, but for a Zelda game, it feels like Nintendo forced it out to have a big titled game to work with the Wiimote Plus
whispering Got the debut releases from 8 new Korean Girl Groups and 1 older one (last year) :)
whispering Ordered 5 more CD's from Korean girl groups. Also ordered 4 Korean DVD's and 7 Japanese DVD's. I think i have now almost the whole back cat of Japanese DVD's from Third Window Films :P
Lorenzo.Tweakn

Kniteforce Again. "You Are Being Lied To" tshirt.
Triquatra Black mesa? alot of fun! finished it now and have a crack at unlocking some of the achievements - there are lots of easter eggs in the game which add a comical edge (though I wonder how many outside of the UK know who the chuckle brothers are)

as for starting skyward sword...its sitting next to the TV at the moment in the box...I don't know when I'm gonna play it...soon perhaps
whispering As some of you know, got some new computer speakers and headphones. The speakers resonate from the table, so added some bear cooling soapstones as temp stands, until i can figure out the final placement:

Also finally replaced my +20 year old sofa with some new Ikea shite:

My cat has loved the sudden increase of cardboard boxes in the apartment:

Samination rofl. What's a finn if he doesn't have a copy of Iron Sky :P
Hard2Get Lol always a cat pic in there. Love the white/black of the speakers.
Triquatra hehe Iron Sky was awesome
Samination
quote:
hehe Iron Sky was awesome

well I can't say i was awesome, but it worth seeing alteast.
whispering
quote:
Lol always a cat pic in there. Love the white/black of the speakers.

I was actually thinking of adding a black board to the wall (where i could attach the speaker and display wall mounts and to which behind i could hide the wires). Which would add to the black/white contrast.

quote:
quote:
hehe Iron Sky was awesome

well I can't say i was awesome, but it worth seeing alteast.

I thought it was awesome. But TBH it had a lot to do with the fact that scifi movies with comedy are so rare these days. Plus Julie Dietze in a militaristic outfit while industrial music plays in the background alone makes the movie awesome. The moment she walked into the presidents office, i knew i was in love.

Anyway just got a few CD's of Mandarin Pop. 2 CD's from Jocie and Jolin Tsais newest album.
TheOneNOnly I bought this:
latininxtc Bought a peacoat jacket and a few shirts the other day. Also ordered a few pair of thermal underwear, a couple pair of jeans, gloves, a trapper and a skull cap. Preparing for my four day trip to Toronto and I want to make sure that I take their cold weather serious! Websites say they average between 30-40 degrees F during the month of November, but just in case it gets colder I want to make sure that I stay warm!
m0nst3r bought my little brother the new assasins creed on pre-order..come in a massive fancy box and everything.
Audio Warfare Been shopping. 8)

Don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for a while. :D
Samination tell us how it is audio, cause I wont get it until a Zelda or Metroid coems out
Audio Warfare
quote:
tell us how it is audio, cause I wont get it until a Zelda or Metroid coems out

Will do, I'll let you know once I've spent some decent time with it. Looking forward to testing it out.

Definitely looking forward to grabbing Zelda and Metroid when they inevitably hit though. Pikmin 3, Bayonetta 2 and Wonderful 101 as well.

If I can stretch to it after Christmas I'll be pimpin the lounge out even more with a bigger TV and stereo too. 8) Fingers crossed for a nice bonus at work lol
Samination wont help much since the wii u (and funy enough, the ps3) is only 720p
Audio Warfare actually some games are confirmed native 1080p, Rayman Legends and Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate for example. Sure there will be others as well. That's not why I'm buying a new TV though, my current one is already 1080p. Just want a bigger one.
TheOneNOnly Just found this tea store at my local mall, and bought like six different kinds of loose leaf tea to try out.
Warnman 2 albums of Korsakoff (my very first pure Gabba ones): Pink Noise and Stiletto.
Brian K
quote:
Been shopping. 8)

bought these for the boys for christmas. this is going to be a loooong month ahead as every day I want to open it and use the new controller with the tv =P

was told by the store employees that nintendo is coming out with an external 3.0 usb hd, wish I had known that before trying to get my hands on a 32gb version...oh well

had to buy myself some games to keep distracted
Hard2Get
quote:
2 albums of Korsakoff (my very first pure Gabba ones): Pink Noise and Stiletto.

Haha loving feminine names. Especially 'Pink Noise' (since pink noise is a real thing).
quote:
Just found this tea store at my local mall, and bought like six different kinds of loose leaf tea to try out.

Funny you should mention that! For ages now i have decided that i need to buy some premium loose leaf tea. No idea where to buy it from apart from the internet (you can buy it in supermarkets but it's just loose versions of the stuff in bags). You would think in England of all places that it would be more common.
whispering Bought some anime, clothing and a Lavatube starter kit (ecig variable voltage battery).
Samination just regular crap you can find at HMV. But no Wii U
Josephson_Junction

Ignore the Mushkin memory, it's since been replaced with some half-height Samsung memory.
_Jay_ I'm about to order a pizza.
The Dopeman i just bought a christmas tree i ordered the wrong one tho it was meant to be a fibre optic tree but the one i got was just a shitty normal tree :(
Josephson_Junction
quote:
Originally posted by The Dopeman:
i just bought a christmas tree i ordered the wrong one tho it was meant to be a fibre optic tree but the one i got was just a shitty normal tree :(

At least you didn't get an aluminum one. :p
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Josephson_Junction:
quote:
Originally posted by The Dopeman:
i just bought a christmas tree i ordered the wrong one tho it was meant to be a fibre optic tree but the one i got was just a shitty normal tree :(

At least you didn't get an aluminum one. :p

They exist?
TheOneNOnly
quote:
quote:
Just found this tea store at my local mall, and bought like six different kinds of loose leaf tea to try out.

Funny you should mention that! For ages now i have decided that i need to buy some premium loose leaf tea. No idea where to buy it from apart from the internet (you can buy it in supermarkets but it's just loose versions of the stuff in bags). You would think in England of all places that it would be more common.

Yeah, that's messed up. Tea is definitely a bigger part of your culture then here.
latininxtc
quote:

Was it Teavana? that place is full of obnoxious pushy bitches. They just can't take no for an answer. They would make great child molesters.
latininxtc
quote:

Agreed. To me it's not worth getting a Wii U if there's no new zelda out. I'll hold off until then. I'm sure they'll sell it in a bundle of the new Zelda game and a Wii U, possibly Zelda edition for pretty much the same price as the Wii U itself.

Also gotta get rid of my PS3 first I'm barely even using it. Plus I don't consider them to be that great of a Blu Ray player so I'm in the market for one of those.

Oh currently ordering some groceries online from Walmart. Man it beats doing that than dragging yourself to the actual store with a terrible crowd.
TheOneNOnly
quote:
quote:

Was it Teavana? that place is full of obnoxious pushy bitches. They just can't take no for an answer. They would make great child molesters.

It was, and they are. But, I can ******** up and down that store. But, it is a lot better then getting my tea online because I get to see the tea right in front of me.
Samination
quote:
quote:

Agreed. To me it's not worth getting a Wii U if there's no new zelda out. I'll hold off until then. I'm sure they'll sell it in a bundle of the new Zelda game and a Wii U, possibly Zelda edition for pretty much the same price as the Wii U itself.

Also gotta get rid of my PS3 first I'm barely even using it. Plus I don't consider them to be that great of a Blu Ray player so I'm in the market for one of those.

Oh currently ordering some groceries online from Walmart. Man it beats doing that than dragging yourself to the actual store with a terrible crowd.

I hope it's not going to be a on-the-rails game like the Zelda Wii U demo
Warnman
quote:
quote:

Haha loving feminine names. Especially 'Pink Noise' (since pink noise is a real thing).

Hm... I havn't heard this term before, but I have the feeling that the masculine counterpart might be the "Brown Note". XD
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hm... I havn't heard this term before, but I have the feeling that the masculine counterpart might be the "Brown Note". XD

Think white noise.
quote:
It was, and they are. But, I can ******** up and down that store.

What's the censored word?
latininxtc Hard2get the trick to that is to hit reply to his comment and you'll see it. You don't actually have to reply just hit the back button when you're done.
Samination time to use the word bullcrap instead then, or is bollox banned?

Edit: It's not! :D
Audio Warfare Well The Wii U is really great. Had friends over after a party on the weekend and we played for hours! Had to do a system update right out the box but only took about 30mins and I've got pretty slow broadband. Loving being able to wander round the house with the pad and play games in another room while chatting to the mrs or whatever. Menu is a little slow right now but I guess that'll be streamlined in future updates.

quote:
quote:
Been shopping. 8)

bought these for the boys for christmas. this is going to be a loooong month ahead as every day I want to open it and use the new controller with the tv =P

was told by the store employees that nintendo is coming out with an external 3.0 usb hd, wish I had known that before trying to get my hands on a 32gb version...oh well

had to buy myself some games to keep distracted

Good work. The kids (and you ;)) should be very happy with it. We don't get Tvii until sometime in 2013 in the UK but it looks amazing.

I've got a 32GB version as well tbh and I'd just rather have that even though you can just fit an external drive. Nontendoland is pretty fun with friends so it's a good deal IMO. :) Not to mention that black looks better haha.

Now for today's purchases.

Bank balance is feeling the burn this month lol.
Samination they never managed to make the Wii menu faster than it was, what makes you think the Wii U will be any better? =P

And just look at what Sony did to the PS3. The PSN Store because so much slower to browse because they wanted a more Xbox like view? and the PS3 has the most dedicated process power dedicated to the meny system and it still sucks :P Good thing there's good games of the PS3 or I would prob have never gotten one.
whispering Bought that new hat i was talking about in the winter topic

Samination
quote:
Bought that new hat i was talking about in the winter topic

the cat is sligthly amused
whispering
quote:

My work mate laughed solid 20 minutes when i put that hat on. The cat was merely sighing :P
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:

My work mate laughed solid 20 minutes when i put that hat on. The cat was merely sighing :P

LOL now that you mention it, it does have that kind of look on it's face. *sigh* humans.
Samination
quote:
quote:

but one thing is for sure. It must have been a warm hat... Funny thou... it makes me think of Che or Fidel Castro :P
Josephson_Junction More computer parts! Just look at how small it is :O

latininxtc
quote:
Bought that new hat i was talking about in the winter topic

I bought a hat like that for my trip to Toronto, fearing that it would be really cold and I would need it. It wasn't and I didn't. I would've kept it too but I looked pretty stupid in it lol so I returned it.

BTW I feel this pic should totally become a meme of sorts, or be submitted to icanhascheezburger :)
whispering
quote:
BTW I feel this pic should totally become a meme of sorts, or be submitted to icanhascheezburger :)

So that nobody actually does that :P
whispering

I now have 101 Korean releases :P
Samination
The new server PC - Fujitsu Esprimo Q510 (model PRJ: something 002SE)
whispering Just got my first Hardcore albums in like two years. Bought:
Hardcore Innovators (unmixed tracks) Lethal Theory (LTRHI 002)
Hardcore Energy 2 (unmixed tracks) Nu Energy (HCNRG 002)
Anime Toonz Volume 4 Fuego US (though that ones not really hardcore)

Heard Chaos & Ryan Kore "You Are The Thunder" on the radio and had to get the Lethal Theory CD asap. Didn't know they made hardcore that good anymore. Got the two other albums while i was already buying something from Juno.

Also ordered a bunch of anime blu-rays/DVD's. Few Japanese CD:s (from Yousei Teikoku and Rurutia) and a calendar of Yukie Kawamura for 2013 :P
Hard2Get I bought an mp3 album for the first time in my life last week. Would much prefer an actual CD but never mind.
whispering
quote:
I bought an mp3 album for the first time in my life last week. Would much prefer an actual CD but never mind.

Since i'm running out of space, i've come to enjoy buying mp3s. Sure it's not as good as CD's. But you get it right after buying, and it doesn't take any space to store it. Still prefer CD's though. Just not as opposed to mp3s as i used to be.
Hard2Get The instant access is certainly a bonus yes.
latininxtc
quote:
I bought an mp3 album for the first time in my life last week. Would much prefer an actual CD but never mind.

Which one?
Josephson_Junction

Then comes the realisation that I'll be spending a day reinstalling stuff.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Josephson_Junction:

Then comes the realisation that I'll be spending a day reinstalling stuff.

I managed to get away by using disk copy tools :P
But yea, a reinstall would've been better
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:

Which one?

Not Hardcore, but something i discovered and liked. Actually i discovered 1 song and then checked the rest out and pretty much liked them all:
http://www.junodownload.com/search/?q[all][]=Ichisan+%26+Nakova+yugo+tempo&solrorder=relevancy
Triquatra

32gb and 100g :)
Beeferchiefer
quote:

32gb and 100g :)

Nice one! I have a Nexus. It's accce.
DJ_Dawn just got my Pi and love it

http://www.raspberrypi.org/faqs
Warnman CLSM - Return To The Unexpected
Thunderdome - 20 Years of Hardcore The Final Exam
Hard2Get
quote:
CLSM - Return To The Unexpected

Did you pass the exam?
latininxtc
quote:
quote:
quote:

Which one?

Not Hardcore,

Oh. Well nevermind then. ;)
Warnman
quote:
quote:

Did you pass the exam?

Of course, but I hope my car stereo will pass this exam as well...
kathryn Hubby got me this last week it is brilliant from start to finish

swansea247

Chicken and Bacon Ranch melt from subway, Yummy
Samination Just bought this 2nd hand

Hard2Get I bought some bananas yesterday.
Samination
quote:
I bought some bananas yesterday.

they're supposedly good for if you want to go to sleep
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:

That's funny because I heave heard the opposite! Not that i agree.
kathryn
quote:
quote:
quote:

no i hear their good for keeping you awake
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by kathryn:
quote:
quote:
quote:

no i hear their good for keeping you awake

I bet they keep you awake.
Warnman
quote:

wong
quote:
Just bought this 2nd hand

how much?
kathryn
quote:
quote:

The Doc
quote:

out of interest how much did you pay? I would like both of them but I am known to most as a tight-arse!
Audio Warfare Finally completed this console gen by ordering a PS3:

Just in time for Ni No Kuni :)

Oops and nearly forgot:

quote:

Nice. 8) How is it to use? Always wondered if these things suffered from any latency issues or if they felt as smooth as using CDJs.
Samination
quote:
quote:

http://www.digitaldjtips.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Pioneer-DDJ-Ergo-V1.jpg

Nice. 8) How is it to use? Always wondered if these things suffered from any latency issues or if they felt as smooth as using CDJs.

Compared to the Hercules control i have (but that could be the soft buttons that you need to HIT to have them register properly), it registreres the buttons very quickly. But then I havent tried it properly yet (waiting for the Rebuild CDs).
Audio Warfare
quote:
quote:
quote:

http://www.digitaldjtips.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Pioneer-DDJ-Ergo-V1.jpg

Compared to the Hercules control i have (but that could be the soft buttons that you need to HIT to have them register properly), it registreres the buttons very quickly. But then I havent tried it properly yet (waiting for the Rebuild CDs).

Ah cool man. Would like to hear your thoughts on it once you've had a proper play, would quite like to get something like this for the lounge.
whispering Got a 3 month subscription to netflix from my brother for christmas, so have been watching a lot of shows i've been a bit iffy to buy. First was Andromeda, watch 3 seasons, then bought the complete series DVD set. Just plain awesome scifi, one of the best series there is. Still on the last season. But while i was waiting for the DVD set, watched the first 10 or so episodes of Star Trek (original series), which was a lot better then i expected, so just bought the complete series Blu-Ray set.

Also got a few Korean debut mini albums, ones from Yoari and 2yoon.
MaidenV

http://www.discogs.com/release/203083

Finally got a copy of this
Hard2Get Test Of Time is one of the most epic Hardcore tunes.
swansea247

To go with the other 4 technic set I've got already, I'm really just a big kid
DJ Hellfury its most likely that i get "Samsung SyncMaster S27B370H" tommorow, 2nd tft next to my 24" LG one

27"
2 ms
300cd/m2
for 279 euro

best pack of features i found for TFT this year
Hard2Get Today i bought some bread.
DJ Hellfury
quote:
Today i bought some bread.

which kind of bread?
Audio Warfare
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Hellfury:
its most likely that i get "Samsung SyncMaster S27B370H" tommorow, 2nd tft next to my 24" LG one

27"
2 ms
300cd/m2
for 279 euro

best pack of features i found for TFT this year

Sweet, I just ordered a new 27" monitor actually. :P 180. Just a budget one but perfect for my needs.

Acer S271HLAbid 27 inch Full HD LED Monitor (100000000:1, 250cd/m2, 1920 x 1080, 2ms, VGA/DVI/HDMI)

Also found an SX220 for 100 that I've ordered to replace my broken camera!

Been rinsing the electronics lately I swear!
DJ Hellfury
quote:
[...] 180 [...]

250cd/m2, 1920 x 1080, 2ms, VGA/DVI/HDMI

230 for us and its not available anymore :/ but still nice stats!

Audio Warfare
quote:
quote:
[...] 180 [...]

250cd/m2, 1920 x 1080, 2ms, VGA/DVI/HDMI

230 for us and its not available anymore :/ but still nice stats!

Ah really!? Maybe I just got in at a good time while people are clearing stock here.
Thumpa I found my snes in my parents loft so this week I've bought Starwing, Wrestlemania, Super Aleste, Chaos Engine, Jurassic Park, Aliens 3, Populous, Jungle Strike and Flashback off eBay!
wong just bought some diesel
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:
Today i bought some bread.

which kind of bread?

It was actually just a standard loaf of fresh store-baked bread. But that's good standard bread!
quote:
just bought some diesel

LOL
DJ Hellfury Got my 27" screen now and.... i really have to become accustomed with 2 screens atm., browsing changed in one strike ^^'

It absolutely makes sense for 2D texture / 3D modelling programs or writing large papers but browsing with 2 screens is just strange for me atm. haha

had to change A LOT of settings at both screens and graphic card to get the colors, brightness etc. right; what a waste of time actually (2 hours!)
Triquatra
quote:
Originally posted by MaidenV:

http://www.discogs.com/release/203083

Finally got a copy of this

odd, i seem to be the only one on discogs with the blue version of that! - but yet its on discogs..and I didn't add it (I guess the original submitted got rid of their release?)

on a personal note I bought United Dance Vol 6 for 2 from "That's Entertainment" whilst I was in Northampton then bought about 30 pieces of vinyl (mostly bizzare german trance) for about 11gbp in Spun Out (also in Northampton - and highly recommended!) they had/have a half price sale on their sale items.
I think the only piece I knew which I bought was 'Chris Raven - I Know You Love Me'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdlDoHhA4mg
unlike the others it's a very chilled trance, great piece of music.

and not forgetting the Wreck It Ralph poster for my eldest, and a wierd box type thing to keep shit in for my wife!
Hard2Get
quote:
and a wierd box type thing to keep shit in for my wife!

Lol
Ph33rViper Too many Video Games since I am a Games Collector :P

No Vinyl :(

Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Ph33rViper:
Too many Video Games since I am a Games Collector :P

No Vinyl :(

No Vinyl? Even if I didn't have a record player I would still buy some of the vinyls I have today.
djDMS I 'bought' a deposit on a venue for my wedding.
whispering
quote:
I 'bought' a deposit on a venue for my wedding.

Finally sealed the deal with Jay i take? Congrats.
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:
I 'bought' a deposit on a venue for my wedding.

Finally sealed the deal with Jay i take? Congrats.

Yeah they finally stopped being in denial about their feelings for each other.
djDMS You guys got a problem with that?

Jealous haters!
DJ Hellfury
quote:
You guys got a problem with that?

Jealous haters!

Haters gonna hate

Hard2Get I see Jay has not posted for some time. I think all is not well with him and DMS.
DJ Hellfury
quote:
I see Jay has not posted for some time. I think all is not well with him and DMS.

He is on another secret mission to save the queen and fatherland
Samination will put that new mixer of mine to good use, probably tomorrow, since I got a new mix I'm going to record. And yes, Hellfury, it contains Gammer :P
djDMS Get something done for the forum mix then!
wong
quote:
Get something done for the forum mix then!

yes, this. i thought samination would of been involved by now
DJ Hellfury
quote:
And yes, Hellfury, it contains Gammer :P

why telling me that sidenote, gammer is good as long as he creates freeform atm.
Just waiting for his remix of JD-KiD latest tune, Thumpas new album will be worth the money again.

Warnman 2 new tires for my Micra, because one went flat after rolling over a padlock key...
DJ Hellfury

<3
wong just ordered a chinky
wong god i feel like ive just done one of them pointless facebook statuses
DJ Hellfury Daft Punk - Discovery

Is it bad when I say that this is the first time I bought an album from them?
Hard2Get
quote:
god i feel like ive just done one of them pointless facebook statuses

But you didn't do it on facebook, so it's ok.
Craigavon raver Just bought myself a new pair of lacoste trainers earlier on, cracker ones to, look class! and look even better on me
DJ Hellfury Will spend some money on tunes at trackitdown (classics from nu energy, raw elements, evolution records etc.) and albums like marc smiths one
DJ Hellfury

and i started to browse through nu energy on trackitdown since my vinyl rips are all shit...

damn, i will loose too much money today ^^'
kathryn Recently purchased this again>>

Hard2Get
quote:
Recently purchased this again>>

What happened to the first one?
kathryn
quote:
quote:
Recently purchased this again>>

What happened to the first one?

I lost it
latininxtc Bought these two albums at a great deal with promotions from Best Buy. There's very few non-hardcore artists/producers these days but been a fan of ATB longer than I have of UK hardcore.

Triquatra
quote:

<3

Milka rarely go wrong with their stuff - these look delicious.! :D

Latin -I've fallen out of love with his trancier productions, but his chillout/ambient has always been flawless.

that said "Twisted" is a great trance track...maybe I like it so much because it's closer to his earlier stuff but with a modern twist. very tasty
DJ Hellfury I'm shocked about Trackitdown.

Purchased 37 tracks today, 2 are unavailable to download because of database error.

And they never heard of tracknaming and ID3 Tags... for example

AMS - Digital Science
ID3 Tag: Massimo Croce & Ali Abou el Fadl - Digital Science (wtf?)
wong
quote:

AMS - Digital Science

i had that with dreadhed - pussy like bitches when i bought that about a year ago
DJ Hellfury Those guys seems to be quite the multialias talents, they are even Kaos & Ethos and Scott Brown.... watch out, illuminati alert! ^^'

This will take some time to fix, at least the quality is worth my money -_-'
Samination I've gad a few tracks that have been id3 tag-less, but that's never been a problem for me since I rewrite most of my tags.
TheOneNOnly Bought the following for my person training of Aikido:

_Jay_
quote:
since I rewrite most of my tags.

Same. I'm incredibly anal () about stuff like that.
Hard2Get You're loving that new emoticon aren't you?
_Jay_ I am! I went through a phase of using it a few months ago, but completely forgot about it. Now I've found it again :-)

I'll try not to overuse it!
latininxtc
quote:
quote:

AMS - Digital Science

i had that with dreadhed - pussy like bitches when i bought that about a year ago

I remember buying tracks from I think Australia With Force from TID with the same ID3 tag. But like a few have mentioned before I always redo my ID3 tag so it didn't really bother me that much.

At least you can change the ID3 tag and have it appear correctly when looking through it with right clicking and hitting properties. I have an issue with some beatport tracks that I have no problem changing the ID3 tags with a program yet that program is the only place where the info appears.
DJ Hellfury
quote:
At least you can change the ID3 tag and have it appear correctly when looking through it with right clicking and hitting properties. I have an issue with some beatport tracks that I have no problem changing the ID3 tags with a program yet that program is the only place where the info appears.

Even after reconverting in audacity e.g.?
Audio Warfare Boosh.
DJ Hellfury MSI N570GTX Twin Frozr III Power Edition/OC, GeForce GTX 570, 1.25GB GDDR5, 2x DVI

?
Audio Warfare MSI HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Boost Edition 3072MB GDDR5. Comes free with Crysis 3 & Bioshock Infinite too. :) Thought I better upgrade to go with the 1080p monitor haha. Was going to get Bioshock Infinite anyway so seemed a good time!

Was going to get the Ice Q but it doesn't fit my case!
kathryn DJ Dougal* - DJ Dougal Takes Control

DJ Hellfury that cover looks like one from the 70's :O
djDMS
quote:

Same. I love anal () and stuff like that.

_Jay_ LOL! Very good, very good.

And not even replying with any words of your own. Very clever. Thou cannot rape that that has no presence.
djDMS You're on top form lately mate!

That Open university 'Unemployable bum/drain on society guide to vague sexual references' course is really starting to pay off.
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:

Same. I love anal () and stuff like that.

Especially from you!
latininxtc
quote:
You're on top

You should know that Jay is never on top
DJ Hellfury This smiley looks like someone crying with a broken hand after hours of masturbating
Samination
quote:
quote:
You're on top

You should know that Jay is never on top

_Jay_ LOL.

Good to see giving me a pasting knows no international boundaries; British, American, Austrian, Swedish and wherever Dean's from.
Samination
quote:
LOL.

Good to see giving me a pasting knows no international boundaries; British, American, Austrian, Swedish and wherever Dean's from.

that's because you're a lovable fool ;)
DJ Hellfury
quote:
quote:
LOL.

that's because you're a lovable fool

fixed
Samination
quote:
quote:
quote:
LOL.

fixed

No. I am dead set to only use that image only once (replies doesnt count)
DJ Hellfury
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
LOL.

fixed

No. I am dead set to only use that image only once (replies doesnt count)

Yeah, same for me but it doesnt matter, still funnier in this context.
whispering

Have to wait till it's fully charged so i can test it out, so exited.
Samination But does it lift?
DJ Hellfury http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqjm6m02TMg#t=0m25

reminds me of this scene!
whispering

The endless possibilities...
Craigavon raver Just bought myself a cracker new lyle & scott coat the other day, and its my birthday on tuesday so i picked out a pair of firetrap jeans, firetrap t-shirt and golf shoes, that the family bought for me
DJ Hellfury

this is so awesome!
don_simon3000 last week 2 of these

and today i got me these 2 via ebay

and next week tattoo hopefully. if this happens it will be fawesome!
TheOneNOnly
Just pre-ordered it.
Samination Just purchased this... :P

MaidenV Found these at Newbury Comics (local chain of music stores that mostly sells rock and pop)

latininxtc
quote:
Found these at Newbury Comics (local chain of music stores that mostly sells rock and pop)

Wow what a find! I remember I used to run into a lot of HighBorn albums at the local stores here in Houston years back. They were mostly in the used section, but they were in extremely good condition.

I was completely shocked though to have found Force & Style's Heart of Gold compilation in the college town I was in. This college is about 80 miles way from Houston and the population including students was only about 40,000. It was filed under pop/rock if I remember correctly lol. It was a small media entertainment shop (book, movies, and music) with a coffee shop and it was one of the few interesting places in the city lol.
MaidenV I remember my friends and I were at a different music shop, and one of them beckoned me over to where he was browsing and asked "Hey Marty, this one has that guy Darren Styles on it."

It was Hardcore Til I Die 1 (the one from 2008) and I died laughing when I realized he had found it in the hardcore punk section.
_Jay_ I've got the Ultimate Rave Album myself. Probably only ever listened to it once, though. lol.
Samination
quote:
I remember my friends and I were at a different music shop, and one of them beckoned me over to where he was browsing and asked "Hey Marty, this one has that guy Darren Styles on it."

It was Hardcore Til I Die 1 (the one from 2008) and I died laughing when I realized he had found it in the hardcore punk section.

I guess that happens here and there.
don_simon3000
quote:
I've got the Ultimate Rave Album myself. Probably only ever listened to it once, though. lol.

was just goin to ask if its worth buying but that prob was the answer yet. oh well at least the cover looks mint.
Hard2Get Bought any more trackies lately? Lol.
Mental_Adam Some of the stuff i come across every week, i should take photos... found so many great finds over the years. wether it be hardcore genre or other, even from sega megadrive games lol..

Warnman Lindsey Stirling's CD
wong a chinky and carlsberg
DJ Hellfury http://www.discogs.com/Various-MastersWork-Dance-Series/release/204251
http://www.discogs.com/Various-United-Dance-Volume-6/release/42898
don_simon3000 guess i have to update there... 2 new trackies, bottle of wine and samsung galaxy s3.
whispering Bought two art prints and framed them:

Samination WHAt?!?? No Koreans? :P
whispering
quote:
WHAt?!?? No Koreans? :P

TBH i have toned down a bit my Korean based purchases. After a while the digital store i used didn't really have anything to buy anymore, since most labels inflict country restrictions. New DVD's cost like 30$ and Blurays are even higher, and all the cheaper ones i want, i already have. So only get a film every other month.
Did buy Evol's newest mini album recently though.
Since most CD's i buy come with a poster, i have like 30 of them stored somewhere. Never felt like putting them up though. Although some of them looked rather nice.
DJ Hellfury and here they are

<3
swansea247

just got the paints yesterday, now just need some new brushes and some more glue
Serenity My new toy

whispering Bought a backpack (this one), 4 T-shirts from red bubble, a bunch of Korean DVD's and CD's and 2 Bruce Willis BD's.
Hard2Get I need a rucksack with some kind of ventilation system as the one i currently use just means my back eventually gets soaked, or at least makes me really hot (where there is a lot of weight for sustained periods). Otherwise does everything i need. Very very robust indeed. Use it everywhere for everything and is already really old. Showing no signs of wear.
Samination The Black Adder collection (without back n forth movie).

And 8000 post bitches
whispering
quote:
I need a rucksack with some kind of ventilation system as the one i currently use just means my back eventually gets soaked, or at least makes me really hot (where there is a lot of weight for sustained periods). Otherwise does everything i need. Very very robust indeed. Use it everywhere for everything and is already really old. Showing no signs of wear.

TBH, i dont think theres a backpack that didn't do that. I currently have Fjallraven Kanken backpack (swedish brand that are really popular here), but the zippers have failed.
Need to go to construction sites where helmets (among other stuff) are mandatory, so thought it was great to get a backpack that has a separate helmet holder.
latininxtc finally bought myself this. Was given a $5 off ebay coupon and with shipping and remainder it only cost me about $3.50 in the end

whispering
quote:
Lindsey Stirling's CD

I've been tempting to buy it myself, was it good?

Edit: nevermind, found it at the Nokia music store, so just bought it.
djDMS Train tickets to London, and a washing up bowl.
wong A house
Warnman
quote:
quote:
Lindsey Stirling's CD

I've been tempting to buy it myself, was it good?

Edit: nevermind, found it at the Nokia music store, so just bought it.

I still havn't found the time to listen to it, but most of the tracks I already know from youtube and Facebook and it sounds very experimental to me - I've been always facinated about classical music mixed up with electronic music since the days of Vanessa Mae almost 20 years ago.

Anyway, I bought myself optical sunglasses. It was expensive as hell.
Warnman Well, technically speaking it isn't a purchase, but I received a present from my parents after their return from Australia. I got a T-shirt, which flashes if you dance while wearing it, LOL.
I wonder if people actually really do wear these ones at raves. XD
Audio Warfare
quote:
A house

Ditto. :D Good luck with the move mate, not looking forward to that bit myself.

Also ordered a new laptop to replace my struggling old one.

i7 4700MQ
8GB 1600MHz ram
HD8970m

Looking forward to receiving that bad boy. 8)
Hard2Get
quote:
Train tickets to London, and a washing up bowl.

Nice combo.
djDMS
quote:
quote:
Train tickets to London, and a washing up bowl.

Nice combo.

Well, it could get messy....
whispering Bought Soapstone tiles and 2 lamps for the bathroom. Don't know what it's called in english, but our apartment buildings pipes and power cables are renewed. Ends up costing me something like 25ke.
kathryn 2 bags of salt and vinegar Squares
_Jay_ Yesterday I bought my ticket for Hardcore Underground, which is tonight.

BEATS ALL OVER MY FACE.
don_simon3000 not purchased this one yet, but just about to...
http://www.raveready.com/S3rl-EQ-Shirt-p/eq-s3rl.htm

have seen a lots of these glowing text shirts online but unsuere if they are rly worth it in real life. does this glowing even work? can it be switched off?
MaidenV This tune right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIs-bNoyVbE

On lovely purple translucent vinyl

_Jay_

Purchased my ticket for this:

https://www.facebook.com/events/548427281873645/
Samination Eryk not doing a hardcore set? me sad :(
If I could find a place to stay (preferbly with wifi :P) for both HU and this, I could consider going to both
_Jay_ HU has been cancelled mate.
Samination gutted :(
_Jay_ Yeah. 2014 is the next Hardcore Underground event. Gonna be a bit of a step up as well, so I'm hearing. :-)
DJ_Dawn after over 20 years (!) of DJing with a 1200MkII and this

(notice the pitch "fader" on the bottom left!)

I replaced my old Sony with this:

Audio Warfare Was time for some new shoes and they've just arrived. 8)

latininxtc Nice! Love DCs I have about 5 pair of them.
Audio Warfare
quote:
Nice! Love DCs I have about 5 pair of them.

Me too man, had a fair few pairs over the years. These are the only two in my collection right now though. Got a couple of pairs of Osiris a couple of pairs of Etnies and a piar of DVS too. Love me some Skate shoes!

I remember your pair that took a battering at HTID haha. Always take a worn pair to raves myself these days. Even after a proper clean they are never the same again I swear.
latininxtc
quote:
quote:
Nice! Love DCs I have about 5 pair of them.

Me too man, had a fair few pairs over the years. These are the only two in my collection right now though. Got a couple of pairs of Osiris a couple of pairs of Etnies and a piar of DVS too. Love me some Skate shoes!

I remember your pair that took a battering at HTID haha. Always take a worn pair to raves myself these days. Even after a proper clean they are never the same again I swear.

Haha yea they were just extremely dirty, especially the bottoms of it. After a nice cleaning with an old toothbrush they were pretty much as good as new.
whispering So Hellfury made this topic a while back.
I got excited. I was drunk. So about a month later:

Though as it turns out, everything else came, with some extras, except that CD :P Probably cause i fiddled with the order and added it later to it.
AceofSpades_Lorenzo 480GB SSD

new jacket

&
4 hoodies, 2 pairs of jeans & a tshirt that I paid like $100 for :3
wong kebab
_Jay_

I just bought this:

http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk/store/product/id/38

quote:
kebab

lol.
AceofSpades_Lorenzo
quote:

I just bought this:

http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk/store/product/id/38

So did I :D along with Filth & Dumb Hatred & their first album that was re-released.

Other things I've purchased
a pair of all white nikes for myself, an American flag shirt(#swag), and finally a pair of nike's as a gift for my mom's birthday.....Also will be purchasing a Father Day gift for my step dad today(2 or 3 packs of cigs) :D
whispering Bought a new keyboard and mouse

Also bought a pair of reeboks.
DjZelous now that you mentioned reeboks i must post this
Righteous9 http://www.discogs.com/Various-Frequency-Blitz-2/release/5677745
@ "Anime Central" Last May... =)
AceofSpades_Lorenzo 5 pairs of jeans,4 hoodies,4 t-shirts from American Eagle. 50% off Clearance then there was a coupon for spend $150 or more get $40 off. Spent $167. Apparently they're going out of business or something of that nature.

Also bought a Kniteforce Revolution hoodie & Muffin Music/DJ Tools Vol 2/Rescue album
Craigavon raver Just bought myself a lovely new red lacoste polo shirt and pre-ordered muffin music and hu dj tools 2!
_Jay_

I bought a new 50" TV and a new Super Kingsize bed this week. Well chuffed.

Claxton I bought some antihistamines.
latininxtc Toothpaste. And a 6-pack of Smartwater.

Oh and also Bonkers 2, 3, 6, and Hardcore Nation 2009.
_Jay_

But not Bonkers 7? I know someone that won't be very happy about that.

whispering
quote:

Bought a new bed in june and a 42" TV last week :p Also bought 50 A5 sized folders and 1400 plastic sleeves. Will post pictures when i get the shit organized.
latininxtc
quote:
quote:

Bought a new bed in june and a 42" TV last week :p Also bought 50 A5 sized folders and 1400 plastic sleeves. Will post pictures when i get the shit organized.

gloating about buying a TV smaller in size? lol

And I'm not getting Bonkers 7 until the prices drop. I make it a point not to spend more than 8USD (including shipping charges) on each of these hardcore albums, especially if they're not new. The 4 I named I surprisingly got them for a sweet deal on the UK amazon.
Hard2Get 8 dollars including postage is a completely insignificant amount of money. Why would you not pay more than that for something you actually want?
JustIncredible Bought a FiiO E12 Portable Amp the other day, highly recommended. Makes music sound so much better.

Also been a while since I've posted, hi everyone!
Bad Corey
quote:
Originally posted by Righteous9:
http://www.discogs.com/Various-Frequency-Blitz-2/release/5677745
@ "Anime Central" Last May... =)

Doubt you'll see this post but did you happen to go to the Soap Bubble at all? Always like to make connections with nearby hardcore fans and I'm curious if you were around for my set or not
don_simon3000 recent purchases? bought me an ecigarrette
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by don_simon3000:
recent purchases? bought me an ecigarrette

Has Europe become suspicious about the effects of e-cigarettes on their users and 2nd hand "smokers" yet?
Audio Warfare
quote:
quote:

Has Europe become suspicious about the effects of e-cigarettes on their users and 2nd hand "smokers" yet?

Very much so yes. Talking about bans in public/work spaces as with cigarettes.
whispering
quote:
quote:
quote:

Very much so yes. Talking about bans in public/work spaces as with cigarettes.

It has been in Finland like that since the start. Also at the beginning nicotine juice was banned here. Only after some legal case it became legal to order nicotine juice from other EU countries as "self medication". Still illegal to sell nicotine juice in Finland, unless they go through the same medical trials as other medical drugs go. Which is expensive as hell, and since its not meant for quitting smoking, it wouldn't pass anyway.
Yoko Had a crack in the driver side front rim, plus the back passenger was already bent. So, decided to get some new rims, set me back about $800 or so.

I hate how horrid the brake looks, guess it's time to fix that up as well.

DjZelous I got me self a pair of traktor vinyl and an audio 4 interface. i still use my vinyl like crazy tho. :)
Djing with a numark djIo for the past few years got pretty bland
whispering Wii U and Mario Kart
latininxtc I had about $150 US Amazon credit to spend so finally got around to replacing the loss of my previously sold PS3's Blu Ray player with a Blu Ray player with wi-fi. Also ordered an HDMI cable because apparently Blu Ray and DVD players no longer come with cords that attach themselves to a TV.

Also got a pair of Symphonized in-ear headphones. I don't normally buy headphones as much as $25 but I had the credit and they were rated to be good quality.
SPOOX Been catching up on a few CD albums i missed years ago. Just bought these:
Happy Hardcore Fever 3
Happy Hardcore Fever 4
DJ's Unite Volume 4
whispering Bought a Karcher steam cleaner.
brenergy I bought HU DJ Tools Vol.2 and 3 last weekend, so it'll be exciting to listen to them once they arrive (and clear through customs).

Speaking of customs, I ordered Hardcore Underground 6 and CLSM: Return to the Unexpected a few weeks ago, and they've arrived at the post office. All I need to do now is pay the customs fees and I'll have them in my possession :D
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by brenergy:
I bought HU DJ Tools Vol.2 and 3 last weekend, so it'll be exciting to listen to them once they arrive (and clear through customs).

Speaking of customs, I ordered Hardcore Underground 6 and CLSM: Return to the Unexpected a few weeks ago, and they've arrived at the post office. All I need to do now is pay the customs fees and I'll have them in my possession :D

you have to pay a customs fee? that's pretty fucked up! how much?
brenergy
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by brenergy:
I bought HU DJ Tools Vol.2 and 3 last weekend, so it'll be exciting to listen to them once they arrive (and clear through customs).

you have to pay a customs fee? that's pretty fucked up! how much?

it was about $17 (duty and sales tax - nova scotia charges 15% sales tax)
not too bad though, but i certainly will be excited when the Canada-EU FTA kicks in xD
Audio Warfare Just purchased a pile of lovely stuff myself:

quote:
Wii U and Mario Kart

Good buy. ;) Loving the new Mario Kart. First expansion pack is out soon to if you haven't seen!
whispering
quote:

quote:
Wii U and Mario Kart

Good buy. ;) Loving the new Mario Kart. First expansion pack is out soon to if you haven't seen!

Didn't know that, will have to check out. Though next on the list is more controllers, so i can play with others.

I've actually also been looking to buy a new display, and been specifically looking the 30ish inch size range. With anything from Full hd to 4k resolution. Was that one any good you bought? I'm kinda iffy on the 4k ones, as far as i know they use cheap panels to get the price down, so the image quality is not as good.
wong

goodbye life
Audio Warfare
quote:
quote:

quote:
Wii U and Mario Kart

Didn't know that, will have to check out. Though next on the list is more controllers, so i can play with others.

I've actually also been looking to buy a new display, and been specifically looking the 30ish inch size range. With anything from Full hd to 4k resolution. Was that one any good you bought? I'm kinda iffy on the 4k ones, as far as i know they use cheap panels to get the price down, so the image quality is not as good.

Yeah definitely worth checking out, there will be another next year too. Loads of content and doesn't cost much.

I'm really happy with the BenQ actually yeah. Picture is fantastic and it's a quality product. The stand and base are metal too, they've used some real decent materials.
DjZelous
quote:
Just purchased a pile of lovely stuff myself:

DAMNNNNNNNMMMMMM!!!!! youve got quite the computer there! what os do you plan on using? 7 Or 8?
Plus i also think cotts has that same case for his pc.
Audio Warfare
quote:
Originally posted by DjZelous:
quote:
Just purchased a pile of lovely stuff myself:

DAMNNNNNNNMMMMMM!!!!! youve got quite the computer there! what os do you plan on using? 7 Or 8?
Plus i also think cotts has that same case for his pc.

Just waiting for it all the arrive now so I can get building, can't wait. Monitor is here and it's a total beast! I'm just going to use W8. I don't love the metro feel but I've had no probs with 8 on my laptop and I'd rather keep things as up to date as possible.

The case is a monster haha. I thought I'd go big as the H100i needs some serious space and I'll be ordering a second 980 in a month or so. Cooling is great by the looks of the reviews I've read.
whispering
quote:
I don't love the metro feel but I've had no probs with 8 on my laptop and I'd rather keep things as up to date as possible.

Theres been some rumours that Windows 10 might come as a free upgrade for windows 8 users.
Audio Warfare
quote:
quote:
I don't love the metro feel but I've had no probs with 8 on my laptop and I'd rather keep things as up to date as possible.

Theres been some rumours that Windows 10 might come as a free upgrade for windows 8 users.

Yeah I had heard something along those lines, no idea if it's actually happening! At the very least it'll hopefully be a cheap upgrade or something.
DjZelous
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah I had heard something along those lines, no idea if it's actually happening! At the very least it'll hopefully be a cheap upgrade or something.

Windows has a pattern of making shit stuff and good stuff.
Windows XP Was a success and windows Vista A Failure
Windows 7 Was another success and 8, lots of people didnt like that start menu. Lets hope the best for the upcoming version of Windows
Triquatra Our eldest is having his 6th birthday in about a month, and I thought it'd be cool to buy him his first ever piece of vinyl.

So he's getting "The Prodigy - Fire" as both our boy's keep demanding it on the school run in the car!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l79ER4PeKjc

along with that I ordered a couple of pieces to take advantage of the cheap postage from the discogs seller.

The Space Brothers - Shine
The Space Brothers - Shine 2000
The Space Brothers - Forgiven (I Feel Your Love) (Remixes)
Mark Picchiotti Feat Basstoy - Runnin'
Tin Tin Out - Strings For Yasmin
Des Mitchell - (Welcome) To The Dance
Coast 2 Coast Featuring Discovery - Home
Slusnik Luna - Sun
and of course The Prodigy - Fire/Jericho

despite all that, postage was still only ?3.10
TAKE NOTE DISCOGS/EBAY SELLERS :P

DjZelous
quote:
Our eldest is having his 6th birthday in about a month, and I thought it'd be cool to buy him his first ever piece of vinyl.

So he's getting "The Prodigy - Fire" as both our boy's keep demanding it on the school run in the car!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l79ER4PeKjc

along with that I ordered a couple of pieces to take advantage of the cheap postage from the discogs seller.

The Space Brothers - Shine
The Space Brothers - Shine 2000
The Space Brothers - Forgiven (I Feel Your Love) (Remixes)
Mark Picchiotti Feat Basstoy - Runnin'
Tin Tin Out - Strings For Yasmin
Des Mitchell - (Welcome) To The Dance
Coast 2 Coast Featuring Discovery - Home
Slusnik Luna - Sun
and of course The Prodigy - Fire/Jericho

despite all that, postage was still only ?3.10
TAKE NOTE DISCOGS/EBAY SELLERS :P

Your Kid has some good taste in music :)
_Jay_
I just bought an entry level SLR. It's a Nikon D3200, with an 18-55mm VR II Lens (I don't know what that means).

I plan on using it to take ultra crisp photos of people PWOPA fcuked up at HTID ITS.

latininxtc
quote:

I just bought an entry level SLR. It's a Nikon D3200, with an 18-55mm VR II Lens (I don't know what that means).

I plan on using it to take ultra crisp photos of people PWOPA fcuked up at HTID ITS.

Might as well try and get paid for it or get some incentives. They regularly have photographers walking around taking pics of all you shitfaced people ;)
Triquatra I bought a new car. I bloody hate cars. It cost a stupid amount of money, and I'm not saying that as in "ooo look at me spending so much on a car" because I would consider ?200 spent on a car too much, I hate the things...to me they're like bills, because that's all I see them as.

Some people enjoy sticking some new piece of junk in their engine like I would enjoy putting a new cd on my cd shelf. But ****, our last car just kept breaking, and I kept having to feed it cash. It was like buying a new mug, and seconds later watching it smash on the floor, walking back in and buying the same damn mug, and the same thing happening...over and over and over.
If it was a new cd on my shelf, great, but I don't like sticking money in a car. Sticking money in a car to me, might as well just be burning it.

The car we had before kept taking my money, the car we had before that kept taking my money also, this new car is new, or at least very close to new, and it's not a Peugeot or a Renault so hopefully it won't be a gold-digging troll.

I'd ****happily*** live without a car, but my wife is disabled, I have two kids and I don't live on an island...

Identical in every way to this one, (but not this one, and although it's the same it cost less than this one which makes me feel slightly better):

http://www.whatcar.com/classifieds/approved-used-cars/nissan/qashqai/nissan-qashqai-1-5-dci-110-tekna--sat-nav--leather--glass-roof-v/509541
latininxtc The only way you would ever be able to survive without a car is if you lived in the city instead of the middle of nowhere. Once you are out in the country, a car is a necessity. Or in your case, living with someone with a disability that relying on public transportation would not be very convenient. I hate cars as well, and because I have a slight fear of driving I've never learned how to drive one. I manage to do fine without it, but our public transportation sucks so bad I actually wish I lived closer to the center, or in a city like Toronto who has far better public transportation.
Triquatra or if you live on an Island, if I was back on Scilly there would be no need for one. 3 miles by 2 miles can just walk or ride a bike!
whispering
quote:
The only way you would ever be able to survive without a car is if you lived in the city instead of the middle of nowhere. Once you are out in the country, a car is a necessity.

This depends highly on the country, but IMHO car is never a necessity for healthy people. If you live in the middle of nowhere, worse case is you need a bicycle to get to the bus stop. Taxies are there for when you really need a car. Personally i bought my apartment close to the my work place so i don't need to use a bus, that's what people used to do, live close to their work place.

EDIT: Oh and i bought that same display that Audio Warfare bought. Also bought a bicycle helmet, that one:

Triquatra Yeah, with our roads, I wouldn't go near them with a bike - I trust neither myself, nor drivers, I'd like to stay alive long enough to see my kids at least finish school! lol.

If I was back on the Islands, I'd happily ride a bike. At the moment it's 7 miles of horrid roads and traffic, not to mention the near constant rain in the lake district. Bus links out here in the sticks are useless and expensive.

I would give my right leg to be able to go back to the days when I cycled to school, 3 miles each way on empty country roads back on the island and then spent the whole weekend cycling all over.

That said, riding a bike with one leg is probably kind of tricky.
_Jay_
quote:
Might as well try and get paid for it or get some incentives. They regularly have photographers walking around taking pics of all you shitfaced people ;)

I'm gonna be far too fcuked up to convince anyone I'm worthy of payment for any job.

Well, not any job. NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK.

latininxtc
quote:
quote:

I'm gonna be far too fcuked up to convince anyone I'm worthy of payment for any job.

Well, not any job. NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK.

kotu my most recent purchase was baked beans sugar and milk and some fruit

good enuf for this thread?

I KNOW MY POST IS SHIT BUT I HAVE ****ED WITH YOUR HEADS BY NOT SPECIFYING WHAT FRUIT/FRUITS I BOUGHT. DEAL WITH THAT MUTHA****ERS!!! **** YA!!!
arpz

Only need HU2 now!!! :D
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:

Only need HU2 now!!! :D

Had a spare copy but I sold it already. Kind of regretting it now... ;)
arpz I'm hoping CDJay will miraculously find some in his garage or something to be honest
whispering Trying to make my PC cool and quiet, so bought some fans.

The CPU fan was huge, at this point i was 95% sure the side panel will not close, but it did. I was going to remove the motherboards thermal armor so that i can get rid of its noisy assistant fans, but decided not to.

Results on idle (~1 hour on with only using internet radio and web browser), left is old, right is new. As you can see (although i did add 2 intake fans) with only half the speed, the temperatures are about the same. Much more quiet.

At this point i can only hear the motherboards assistant fans, which makes me regret of not removing the thermal armor. Another project for another day.
Underloop ^^^ Showoff!! :-P
whispering ^^ You're just jealous because you don't have any cool fans.
Audio Warfare I got myself a Vita Slim on the weekend:

Got it on offer with 5 free games and an 8GB memory card for ?100 so finally snapped one up. Quite a few games I've wanted to play on it but have been waiting for a very cheap deal.

Also grabbed some new earbuds to go with it:

Only had a few crappy pairs around the house and wearing my full headphones out and about is a bit ridiculous. No they aren't Beats BTW before someone suggests it, they are Sennheiser. ;) Only mid range jobs but I'm not spending hundreds on something for occasional use! Sound MUCH better than the cheap ?10 ones I'm used to so very happy.

quote:
^^ You're just jealous because you don't have any cool fans.

Very nice, looks like they did the job. I can't cope with noisy PC's these days, it's horrible. My desktops are always beautifully quiet but if I play a resource hungry game on my laptop it sounds like it's going to take off. So annoying.
Underloop
quote:
^^ You're just jealous because you don't have any cool fans.

True dat
Craigavon raver I recently received 25 years of dougal and I just pre-ordered 25 years of billy bunter about an hour ago

It took 9.33 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page