Radio listeners 190+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Fittest Female Hardcore Dj

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
skarr Who do u think is the fittest female hardcore dj? i used to think it was sc@r, but after seeing Miss Special K, i probably still think its sc@r, but i cant quite decide, its a tough one.
latininxtc Miss special K is attractive, but bodywise I think Sc@r has her beat. And honestly that's pretty much the only 2 choices lol

skarr Theres lady dubbz aswell, but yea id say sc@r has a better body than special k
The Dopeman none of them have anything on korsakoff she's just all round gorgeous
brodster Why do their looks matter? Why not admire them for their music and mixing skills?
trippnface check out Mizz T !!
but sc@r still owns
The drunken scotsman Lady dubbz looks fit in her profile pics. But any 'real' pics I've seen of her aren't so good. Nice tits though.

skankineddie666 Aren't we all forgetting about the infamous Clodhopper?
Cyrax Not hardcore but Juicy M who is a progressive house DJ is seriously fit , I don't even like house but still like her page on FB
Torpex Why does this topic exist? o.O
Samination

(or fap, I dont know)
skarr
quote:
Originally posted by Torpex:
Why does this topic exist? o.O

because i created it
Gazza1712 I'd say scar but clodhopper was alrite, massive set of tits, lady dubbz looks like she's been eating out with hixxy a lot in recent pics

But she'd still get it ;)
wong
quote:
Originally posted by skarr:
Theres lady dubbz aswell

oooh yeah
djDMS And they say chivalry is dead...
Sulphurik
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
check out Mizz T !!
but sc@r still owns

As in Miss Twilight? Looks nice.

Korsakoff
don_simon3000 now blame me but i dont know any female hardcore dj. no joke!
i know most hardcore tracks have this female vocal voice included and its nice, but does this qualify as a dj?
latininxtc Just so she won't be left out and to make Jon jealous, I'll throw in Chwhynny in the mix as well! You've gotta admit she's a cutie
johnnygomental Any of you slime balls got any pics to Vick up these opinions???? Just to verify the correct outcome to the poll of course!!
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by Sulphurik:
quote:
check out Mizz T !!
but sc@r still owns

Korsakoff

weird diff chick!! check out dj mizz t on fb!!
Elliott We already objectified male hardcore DJs in the analogous thread so although this is superficial and highly unrelated to music, it's hardly sexist.

On topic: good shout, trippnface, definitely smash that!
skarr
quote:
Originally posted by brodster:
Why do their looks matter? Why not admire them for their music and mixing skills?

its just a bit of fun mate
skarr
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
Just so she won't be left out and to make Jon jealous, I'll throw in Chwhynny in the mix as well! You've gotta admit she's a cutie

yea chywhynny aint bad, not really seen enough pics of her to make a proper judgement though.
ConnerIntenzifi Anime from Traxtorm Records, Italy is a belter.

Booked her a few years ago & shes even better in the flesh :-D.

skarr Gabba dj's are always fit as ****
skankineddie666
quote:
Just so she won't be left out and to make Jon jealous, I'll throw in Chwhynny in the mix as well! You've gotta admit she's a cutie

IDK if I can agree to that. She looks to much like John Lennon....
skarr
quote:
Originally posted by skankineddie666:
quote:

IDK if I can agree to that. She looks to much like John Lennon....

she would still get it if it came down to it
The Doc Day-Mar all the way, she can play with my deck anytime
DjZelous You guys can't forget about jimni cricket. I wouldn't say she's exactly fit though. But I wouldn't know lol. I would consider her more on the skinny side. I'm not sure if skinny = fit
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by DjZelous:
You guys can't forget about jimni cricket. I wouldn't say she's exactly fit though. But I wouldn't know lol. I would consider her more on the skinny side. I'm not sure if skinny = fit

Although women are not my forte, the way she dresses is rather unflattering. With the way she dresses, it would be like doing a 10yr old anime schoolgirl.
skarr
quote:
You guys can't forget about jimni cricket. I wouldn't say she's exactly fit though. But I wouldn't know lol. I would consider her more on the skinny side. I'm not sure if skinny = fit

its all a matter of personal opinion
Hard2Get
quote:

Lol. In England fit in this context means hot. Not physically fit.
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:

Although women are not my forte, the way she dresses is rather unflattering. With the way she dresses, it would be like doing a 10yr old anime schoolgirl.

Are you gay? And that sounds like something Samination might like.
skarr are u male or female latinxtc?
skarr just read on your profile you are male, no need to answer the previous question,
DjZelous
quote:
quote:

Well I think I consider her pretty freaking cute and some what hot. I think any women that spins happy hardcore is hot *edit* (I ment attractive).(every thing has its limits though) lol
fakka13k I go with Sc@r but with Hixxy's breasts
Sulphurik
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sulphurik:
quote:
check out Mizz T !!
but sc@r still owns

Korsakoff

weird diff chick!! check out dj mizz t on fb!!

Yeah DJ Mizz T is very cute!
Karthy Korsakoff > all, awesome tunes too!
rafferty Surprised nobody mentioned Chris E Manic, she was a professional ice skater too and was on Raw Elements. Not sure what happened to her.
Sc@r is fit as too.

Should make this topic hottest girl in hardcore music lol, so many sexy vocalists out there too like Jenna and Lisa Abbott etc
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by rafferty:
Surprised nobody mentioned Chris E Manic, she was a professional ice skater too and was on Raw Elements. Not sure what happened to her.

Maybe because she's a complete bitch who started a riot against DNA for playing that DnBish/Breakbeat set at a hardcore rave?
Samination
quote:
quote:
Surprised nobody mentioned Chris E Manic, she was a professional ice skater too and was on Raw Elements. Not sure what happened to her.

Maybe because she's a complete bitch who started a riot against DNA for playing that DnBish/Breakbeat set at a hardcore rave?

In her defence, she was a USH regular :P
_Jay_

Met Chrissy Manic several times and she is anything but a "complete bitch".

Thumpa Chrissy is a brilliant girl, not a bitch at all.

I can honestly say there aren't any fit UK hardcore DJs in this country, you lot need to up your standards.
Hard2Get
quote:

I think it was her and Kingsize (amongst others probably) who put on the Bust An Old Jam events so she's still around!
Captain Triceps She doesn't DJ anymore, but occasionally gets involved with old skool events (i.e. Bust An Old Jam).
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
She doesn't DJ anymore, but occasionally gets involved with old skool events (i.e. Bust An Old Jam).

Did you actually go to that?

Hard2Get I hope not. I've attended too many raves where I've missed out on meeting people that i didn't know were there!
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
quote:
She doesn't DJ anymore, but occasionally gets involved with old skool events (i.e. Bust An Old Jam).

Did you actually go to that?

No, I'd bloody love to have but I simply can't get out to things like that at this time, especially travelling that kind of distance. Last time I was at an event was about 2 years ago. I have two young kids so money and availability right now is an issue!
_Jay_
quote:
No, I'd bloody love to have but I simply can't get out to things like that at this time, especially travelling that kind of distance. Last time I was at an event was about 2 years ago. I have two young kids so money and availability right now is an issue!

Yeah I hear ya man. Not easy. Where abouts are ya?

Captain Triceps I'm in Preston, Lancashire. We used to have a hardcore event (or a bounce night with a hardcore room) at 53 Degrees every month. Nice big venue as well, I used to go to them as they were a ten minute walk. Last time I did anything like travelling was for a HTID in Blackpool (about 18 miles away!) and even then I was having a grumble about it! I've no close mates into the music anymore, and I'm not sure I like it enough now to bother going. The last few I went to were either happy hardcore/classics nights or I at least knew there would be a few sets of it.
Shame, but that's how it goes.
_Jay_
quote:
I'm in Preston, Lancashire. We used to have a hardcore event (or a bounce night with a hardcore room) at 53 Degrees every month. Nice big venue as well, I used to go to them as they were a ten minute walk. Last time I did anything like travelling was for a HTID in Blackpool (about 18 miles away!) and even then I was having a grumble about it! I've no close mates into the music anymore, and I'm not sure I like it enough now to bother going. The last few I went to were either happy hardcore/classics nights or I at least knew there would be a few sets of it.

Preston. Interesting. Obviously a week is far too short notice but there are three or four Stomp! events in Leeds every year. Dave "Darts" Ripley runs them and they are seriously good fun. 150ish people with a really varied mix of stuff (including, always, at least one set of older classics). I go to pretty much all of them (I live in London/Essex) and they are definitely worth the journey!

Delite is playing at next Friday's one - which I'm sure would appeal to you. Here's some more info anyways.

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=65774

We normally get a big turnout from the lads on here (me, DMS, Claxton, Triquatra, Samination, Phobz). In general, people that go to it once will then go to every single future one. I describe the events as "life-affirming as fcuk".

The drunken scotsman
quote:
I'm in Preston, Lancashire. We used to have a hardcore event (or a bounce night with a hardcore room) at 53 Degrees every month. Nice big venue as well, I used to go to them as they were a ten minute walk. Last time I did anything like travelling was for a HTID in Blackpool (about 18 miles away!) and even then I was having a grumble about it! I've no close mates into the music anymore, and I'm not sure I like it enough now to bother going. The last few I went to were either happy hardcore/classics nights or I at least knew there would be a few sets of it.

I remember going to an HTID event at 53 degrees in Preston. Wasn't the best night ever imo and I don't think they've been back since.
Triquatra I almost went to that event in Preston, it's only down the road (ish) from Kendal :)

I *Highly* recommend Stomp!
Captain Triceps I didn't actually go to the HTID in Preston (I don't think anyway, my memory could be playing tricks on me). I stopped enjoying the later ones I went to, especially as my mates stopped being interested.
I might have more of a look at that Stomp thing, but with current situation, finances etc it's not too bright, would be nice to meet up with the guys on here though.
_Jay_
quote:
I didn't actually go to the HTID in Preston (I don't think anyway, my memory could be playing tricks on me). I stopped enjoying the later ones I went to, especially as my mates stopped being interested.
I might have more of a look at that Stomp thing, but with current situation, finances etc it's not too bright, would be nice to meet up with the guys on here though.

Probably more sensible to take a look when the next one gets announced (generally isn't too long after the previous one has just been wrapped up). See what the date is, see if it might be doable in some way.

I'll shout you a couple of beers if you make it to one.

djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
quote:
I didn't actually go to the HTID in Preston (I don't think anyway, my memory could be playing tricks on me). I stopped enjoying the later ones I went to, especially as my mates stopped being interested.

Probably more sensible to take a look when the next one gets announced (generally isn't too long after the previous one has just been wrapped up). See what the date is, see if it might be doable in some way.

I'll shout you a couple of beers if you make it to one.

Blatant grooming.
Darts Don't like to see people posting personal comments about folks' appearances, it's not very nice

Buuuuuuut - Captain Triceps - a couple of the lads from here are playing at the next Stomp (next Friday August 1st!) - I'm sure someone could shout you their +1 if you wanted to come along for the night - drinks prices at the venue are reasonable too!
djDMS I would (if i get a +1 that is) ;-)
Claxton and.... I've just looked on tpexpress.co.uk and you can get a return train from Preston to Leeds for 23quid. So, free entry as Dean's +1 and 23quid train (even cheaper if you have a railcard), plus a few drinks from the lads and you're looking at a cheap night!
Captain Triceps Such a nice sentiment guys, I really appreciate it! Shame it's so soon, it's even more awkward. I will look into the next one though, can't say owt for definite but I told the Mrs today that I'm going out raving sometime soon, even if it's the last time I ever go to one!
Nice one :)
skarr
quote:
Originally posted by Darts:
Don't like to see people posting personal comments about folks' appearances, it's not very nice

We are only complimenting people, no1 has called anyone ugly.
That will no doubt come in the 'ugliest female hardcore dj's' thread which i am going to start tomorrow.

Smoogie Not Hardcore but still fit:

DJ Juicy M
latininxtc
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Darts:
Don't like to see people posting personal comments about folks' appearances, it's not very nice

We are only complimenting people, no1 has called anyone ugly.
That will no doubt come in the 'ugliest female hardcore dj's' thread which i am going to start tomorrow.

Thumpa's the closest one here to call any girl ugly, but that's a bit of a stretch.
Dj Delight
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
Not Hardcore but still fit:

DJ Juicy M

Wonder what the "M" stands for lol

Looks more like the starship enterprise than a bedroom dj set up....keep it real and get some 1210's on the go ffs....she should be called CDJ Juicy M imo
skarr
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Delight:
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
Not Hardcore but still fit:

DJ Juicy M

Wonder what the "M" stands for lol

Minge

Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Delight:
Looks more like the starship enterprise than a bedroom dj set up....keep it real and get some 1210's on the go ffs....she should be called CDJ Juicy M imo

Leave her alone, she is the cutest one out of all of them lol
jimnicricket
quote:
quote:

I Hope Senpai Will Notice Me
Dain-Ja
quote:
quote:

I like her dresses and clothing style. It is the best.

also, she is hot

skinny is good and anime schoolgirls are excellent

carldj90 Sooo what is the point of this topic?
skarr To discuss who we think is the fittest female hardcore dj.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Dain-Ja:
quote:
quote:

I like her dresses and clothing style. It is the best.

also, she is hot

skinny is good and anime schoolgirls are excellent

Keep your willy wonka in your pants please :P
carldj90
quote:
To discuss who we think is the fittest female hardcore dj.

So to discuss this we need to objectify women?

Then bash people for the way they express themselves by dressing?

This topic is ignorant and pointless
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by carldj90:
quote:

And to be fair we have a "Fittest Male Hardcore DJ" as well.
carldj90 We do indeed. I just don't see the point in discussing who is "hot" or dresses a way you prefer.
skarr Stop being pathetic, its a bit of fun.
Elipton
quote:
Originally posted by carldj90:
quote:

I have to agree

- but Im guilty of enjoying the TV Milf thread
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
- but Im guilty of enjoying the TV Milf thread

It's a celebration of women.

skarr I seen miss special k in bristol friday night and she is ****in HOT! the photos of her on the net do not do her justice, she is easily the fittest female hardcore dj

It took 3.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page