Radio listeners 186+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 HHC.COM presents Hardcore Summer Bash 2014

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ Hellfury Happyhardcore.com proudly presents the next online radio event:
Hardcore Summer Bash 2014

THANKS TO ALL THAT TUNED IN!

Original post:

Between 17th and 20th July, you will be able to hear a large spectrum of your favorite genres, like UK Hardcore, Powerstomp, Freeform, Happy Hardcore, Breakbeat Hardcore, J-Core, Makina and Gabber.

Featuring 71 DJs like Scott Brown, Fracus & Darwin, Joey Riot, Breeze, Al Storm, UFO, Thumpa, Shimamura, A.B, Jakazid and many more.

More informations on event page

This summer will be loud and heavy! :)
silver Don't know how this got locked whoops :)
Ken Masters This looks great, can't wait to get involved :)
Sc@r Silver - how long does our mix have to be? i will get that across to you asap
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Sc@r:
Silver - how long does our mix have to be? i will get that across to you asap

I think everyone involved has one glorious hour :)
DJ Hellfury Flyer updated
Triquatra Someone forget to hand in their mix, so I can get mine back on the flyer :P
Elipton what do the shaded names mean?
Triquatra I think it's people who's power levels....

...ARE OVER 9000!!!!!!!
latininxtc So this event isn't a live mixing, but fresh new mixes that were never aired publicly until now? Either way awesome event will definitely tune in.

And I'm rather shocked by some of the names on there, considering how much we talk about them, especially Gammer lol. Thought they'd never want anything to do with this site.
Dys7 What, am I not famous enough to have my name shaded?
Elipton Is Gregor le Dahl some famous trance producer? I can't say I've ever heard of him
DJ Hellfury
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
What, am I not famous enough to have my name shaded?

the idea behind this was not to give some djs the feeling that they are less important for this event compared to others, so in the end, we decided to remove the shades behind dj names.

new version of flyer with other tiny fixes should be up tommorow.

Bad Corey Man I am following up an absolutely MASSIVE string of talent. Well thrilled with my time slot too. :) I'm a little behind on my mix but I've got the next three days off work. Should be enough time to get it banged out.
DJ Hellfury Update
Triquatra EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! lol
_Jay_

Are any of these sets gonna be available to download after the event?

Sulphurik Massive lineup! Will have to remember to tune in.
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

Are any of these sets gonna be available to download after the event?

Judging by the details when submitting my mix, we've just to hold of for a while before making then available so I'm sure you'll get what you need man.
Bad Corey If I read it right, it's up to the individual artists if they want to put theirs up, hellfury just asked us to wait a period of time before doing so.
silver We are less than 24 hours away before we start and we're locked and loaded with all DJ set submitted! 70+ DJs 4 days of non stop UK / Happy Hardcore music streamed direct to your ears! This is history in the making, never before has this been done and it doesn't get any better than this!

Mixes from top hardcore DJ?s Scott Brown, Breeze, Joey Riot, Al Storm, UFO, Sc@r, Rhythmics, S3RL, Fracus & Darwin, Cotts, Chris Unknown, Re-con, Gammer, Shimamura, M-Project, Jakazid, Bluecore and that's not even half the DJ talent!
We've put together some essential information for everyone.

******** When does it start? ********
The event starts at Thursday 17th at midnight UTC+1 (London), to find out time that is in your country / time zone follow this link:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Hardcore+Summer+Bash+2014&iso=20140717T00&p1=136&ah=23&am=55

******** How to listen? ********
Web - plays in browser:
http://www.happyhardcore.com/radio
While we have multiple servers and enough capacity we are expecting some servers to fill up so try the media player link below link if the web stream is not playing for you.

Media players including iTunes and mobile phones:
http://www.happyhardcore.com/livestreams/hardcore.pls

Mobile QR code (scan and it should play):

******** What time is X DJ playing? ********
Check out the flyer timetable:

The times are listed in UTC+1 so use this link below to calculate (damn time zones!)
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html

Please note that some DJ sets are longer or shorter by a few minutes in some cases than the DJ?s allotted time and therefore the times are a rough guide to when the DJ will start and will start to get out of sync with the timetable the further the event runs.

******** Is there a chat room? ********
Sure is!
http://www.happyhardcore.com/chat/

******** Last minute changes ********
The event is streamed for free, it's about the music, hardcore, summer (sorry Australia) and getting everyone excited about what's happening with hardcore music. All DJ's that supplied mixes to the event did so for free, giving up their own time to supply mixes for their fans and this first time event and we are truly thankful and grateful for their efforts and commitment.

While we got 99% of the mixes from the DJ's that confirm playing and started collecting the 8 weeks in advance as most hardcore DJs are extremely busy, we have unfortunately one cancellation of DJ Kurt who has gone MIA after the weekend and has not supplied a mix before the deadline despite promises, an early 2000's classic vinyl mix from DJ Silver will be filling Kurt's old time slot. We also have to mention in the interest of transparency that Gammer's mix supplied from Gammer himself is a pre-recorded set from his own previous QWERKOUT radio sessions, which has never been played on HappyHardcore.com radio before so in that sense some Gammer is better than no Gammer and we understand how truly busy his DJ booking schedule is. Gammer expressed his apologies to everyone that he couldn't supply anything else before the deadline.

******** Final comments ********
We've been busy organizing, tagging and sorting everything out for the event, we've listened to some of the mixes already while testing and the mixes are amazing, we are making history with this event, never before has so much talent been put in once place. GET READY FOR THE HARDCORE SUMMER BASH 2014!
silver UPDATE: There is confusion (created from us sorry!) between AM/PM from the facebook event post and the flyer graphic, since most people are going from the flyer timetable to hear their favorite DJ's we're replaying the first 12 DJ's in 12 hours time, win for all timezones!
trippnface fkn sick... going to party this entire time xpppp
DJ SMALOUM the day 4 there is DJ KENTAI who gonna represent the french ravers ;)
Kebab Head im a bit late to the party but silver loving ur mix lol i locked in halfway through then two seconds after scott brown posted on fb he was on in 30 mins so amazing timing haha anyway you've just mixed eclipse 24/7 so off to go a lil sick round my room haha
silver The Hardcore Summer Bash 2014 over and what an event it was! We would like to thank all the listeners, DJ's and supporters!

People partied all around the world, we had 55+ countries tuned in, people put on BBQ's, invited friends over or cranked up the volume for the world to hear, it was most certainly a global event! This was history in the making with the number of DJ's that DJed for any online event ever!

How did we do? The event was about promoting hardcore music, the producers, the talent both establish and new and while we promoted everywhere including social networks and we could post numbers and graphs all showing number 10 times over the normal traffic the biggest visual number came on facebook (where our HappyHardcore.com radio app is available) we managed to pull off nearly half a million people seeing (491,344 post reach) the event in their news feeds!

_Jay_

Unbelievable number of people involved. Well impressed. Looking forward to hearing some of the mixes once they're available.

Reckon it'd be worth starting a thread for everyone to post their HSB mixes in? There's a load of guys involved that I don't know about and I'll blatantly miss a load of mixes on SoundCloud.

Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
we managed to pull off nearly half a million people

*snigger*
Ken Masters Respect where it's due Silver, Hellfury & everyone else helping behind the scenes, this was quite an event! Well done guys, an absolute pleasure to be part of. Looking forward to the next one :)
Samination sadly, reaching isnt the same as being interested". The likes are very low compared to the people who might have noticed it.

Yea, I like to be a spoilsport :P
Sc@r Big up Silver for throwing this on last weekend.
There was alot of hype all over facebook and people talking about that they were tuned in and also had some lovely feedback from people.
So well done and thankyou!
silver Cant take all the credit equally if not more the event was organised by Hellfury as well :)
Cyrax In case anyone's interested

My set from 4 day Hardcore Marathon on Happyhardcore.com
It's a culmination of all the things I truly love, and If you want something a bit different download

Dark Freeform/Gabba/Breakcore/DNB/Frenchcore/****step/FINRG

HSB 2014 MUSICK - CYRAX

Tracklist :

Landscapers - Battle Axe (Original Mix)
Lost Soul - Beyond Salvation
I:GOR - Icebreaker (Counterstrike remix)
Kevin Energy & Lost Soul - Termination Shock
Evol Intent - Odd number
Endemic - The Chosen
Zardonic & Krusha - Mechagodzilla
Transcend - Lament Configuration
Donny - Ten Tonne Hammer
Lost Soul - Zombie with a Chainsaw
DJ Hidden - You're not real
Lost Soul - Silicon Hell
The Sickest Squad - One of us
Substanced & Alchemist - Facemelt
Dub Elements - Truth Rising
Alchemist - Fate
Royalston - Dead Hollywood
Substanced - Evolution (Douglas remix)
Peace off - Heretic (Rotator 666 **** remix)

It took 1.78 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page