Radio listeners 185+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 CLSM - Return of the Unexpected

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The Doc Didn't know this was out at the end of November, think I'll put it on my Christmas List

Pre-order here: http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?sku=436281
Release Date: 26th November 2012
Audio Clips here:
http://soundcloud.com/hardcoreunderground
http://www.youtube.com/user/CLSMLabel

CD1: (Unmixed Upfront)
01. CLSM feat. Aaron Soul - Boy In Da Corner
02. CLSM feat. Jo Nye - Open Wide
03. CLSM - I Will Wait (Original Mix)
04. CLSM & Sabrina Moncrieff - Glow
05. CLSM vs. Matt Lastname - Jungle Field
06. CLSM & Jo Nye - Don't Let Me Down
07. CLSM feat. Noodlez - Fat Controller
08. CLSM feat. Bea Aria - Feel It In The Air
09. CLSM - Automatic Junglist
10. CLSM - Let The Feeling Grow (CLSM vs. Paul Bassrock Remix)
11. Maximus Baxter feat. Taya - Hypnotized (CLSM Remix)
12. Entity & CLSM - When We Find Akanoyo (Remix)
13. Kolosal Code - Kill Em With The Style (CLSM Remix)
14. Al Storm & The Acolyte feat. Lisa Abbott - Falling Through (CLSM Remix)
15. CLSM vs. Cube::Hard - See You On The Other Side (Hard Mix)

CD2: (Unmixed Classics)
01 - Fergus Mayhem - Take Control (CLSM Remix)
02 - CLSM - Pressure Rush
03 - CLSM feat Stefan B - Free Your Mind
04 - SMS - Colours (CLSM Hardscape Remix)
05 - CLSM - John Peel (Not Enough)
06 - CLSM - Takes Me Higher
07 - CLSM feat Bello B - Transmission to Mars
08 - CLSM - Drive Away (Faster Mix)
09 - CLSM - Sound of The Future
10 - CLSM feat Ant Johnson - Sensory Vision Pt 2
11 - CLSM & Lisa Abbott - Timebomb
12 - DOK & Ponder - Faces of Angels (CLSM Remix)
13 - CLSM feat Stefan B - Drifting Away

CD3: (What Happened When The Door Was Left Open)
01. CLSM feat. Taz & Carni - Silent Cry
02. CLSM - Vibez
03. CLSM - Fall Away
04. Kolosal Code - Taking It Back (CLSM Album Remix)
05. CLSM - Paranoid
06. CLSM feat. Chwhynny - Running Away
07. CLSM feat. Bello B - Only Boy
08. CLSM - Open Wide (Album Mix)
09. CLSM - Tik Tak Munki
10. Batch Gueye - Mbeggeel (CLSM Album Mix)
11. CLSM & Billy 'Daniel' Bunter feat. Junior - Cry Your Tears (Tribute To Junior Mix)

*edit* hijacked your post and added preorder information, hoping you don't feel too violated! - Triquatra
Audio Warfare Looks damn good, definitely be picking it up! CLSM never disappoint.
Phobz Faces of Angels and Sound of the Future make me immediately want to buy it
wong drive away makes me very tempted indeed to buy this
Samination if CLSM where to produce happy hardcore and not hardscape, then I'd say it's unexpected :P
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
if CLSM where to produce happy hardcore and not hardscape, then I'd say it's unexpected :P

No one's been producing 'Happy' Hardcore since the 90's.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
if CLSM where to produce happy hardcore and not hardscape, then I'd say it's unexpected :P

No one's been producing 'Happy' Hardcore since the 90's.

thus, it would be unexpected.
The Doc posted today

Craigavon raver Just happened to pre-order this earlier!
Dys7 This is unmixed right? I absolutely love breakbeat intros.
scottyd2k9 WERE DO I PRE ORDER BESIDES HMV ?
jimmyhypa 1. Take Control - CLSM Remix (Fergus Mayhem) - Fergus Mayhem
2. Pressure Rush (CLSM)
3. Free Your Mind (CLSM Feat. Stefan B)
4. Colours - CLSM Hardscape Remix (SMS) - SMS
5. John Peel - Not Enough (CLSM)
6. Takes Me Higher (CLSM)
7. Transmission To Mars (CLSM Feat. Bello B)
8. Drive Away - Faster Mix (CLSM)
9. Sound Of The Future (CLSM)
10. Sensory Vision Pt 2 (CLSM Feat Ant Johnson)
11. Timebomb (CLSM & Lisa Abbott) - CLSM & Lisa Abbott
12. Faces Of Angels - CLSM Remix (DOK & Ponder - DOK & Ponder
13. Drifting Away (CLSM Feat. Stefan B)

Have these on vinyl but wouldn't mind them on Mp3 plus all the other's on disc 1 & 3 are a bonus. think a pre order is in order.
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by scottyd2k9:
WERE DO I PRE ORDER BESIDES HMV ?

Its also on Amazon, a touch more expensive mind.
warped_candykid Is this mixed or unmixed?
CDJay Cds 1 and 2 are unmixed, CD3 is "blended" IE unmixed but with links.

CDJay
Simon CLSM are one of the few artists in this scene who literally release quality after quality and when Jon gets a track remixed by another artist you know it's gonna be creme de la creme, otherwise they wouldn't bother!

I pre-ordered the first day I heard about it!
Charger The tracklist looks delicious imo. I would love to listen what's on his upfront CD. :)
GrahamC Just had a nice email from Amazon regarding my pre-prder to say the release has slipped into December?

Thats a shame
Lilley
quote:

Didn't they go back to hardcore breaks a couple years ago when it was clear hardscape died in the ass (unfortunate as it is).
CDJay I've avoided posting with information on release dates, as I didn't want to say anything that wasn't 100% certain.

So it now pleases me greatly to say that the actual release date *is* December 3rd, the launch party is this Friday in London, and 'tis a sensational thing to cap 2012.

I know, we have a tendancy to slip a week here and there. We're such teases! *pouts seductively*

See some of you on Friday, hopefully!

CDJay

djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
See some of you on Friday, hopefully!

You will indeed sir
Ken Masters Pay day friday so this will be ordered.

Faces of Angels is such an immense track. Looking forward to getting that locked away on the HD..
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by Fire Shadow:
Pay day friday so this will be ordered.

Faces of Angels is such an immense track. Looking forward to getting that locked away on the HD..

Worth buying just for that.
Simon
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:
Originally posted by Fire Shadow:
Pay day friday so this will be ordered.

Worth buying just for that.

Thirded, the CLSM remix of Faces of Angels is one of my all time favourite tracks from any genre of music.
Triquatra happy to wait...as long as it takes...for it!

:)
Phobz agree with Simon, never disappointed with CLSMs production. This cd is a no brainer. I have the urge to play disc 2 straight away :)
Craigavon raver I pre-ordered mine of hmv and its still not here ffs!
kathryn Definetley will be buying this :)
djDMS Damn it's good!
Triquatra still waiting for mine.
Simon
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
still waiting for mine.

It'll be sat in my UK address with the KF anniversary album, just awaiting my return next week, I predict it will be a very happy return (snow permitting in Europe!)
CDJay
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
still waiting for mine.

Where did you order from? ?

CDJay
Triquatra I think it must have been HMV's Australian depot!
Alexbturbo I'll be in town tomorrow so will pop into the HMV and see if they've got a copy to pick up :D They had the last Fracus & Darwin album so should have this one as well.
latininxtc Haven't ordered mine yet but will be getting it from juno! They have the best pricing so far for the cd itself and international shipping, and I've never had any problems with them with mailing my items.
Lorenzo.Tweakn cdjay is going to mail me a copy along with EP Vol 2. ;)
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Lorenzo.Tweakn:
cdjay is going to mail me a copy along with EP Vol 2. ;)

WTF??? I want this deal!
Lorenzo.Tweakn
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
Originally posted by Lorenzo.Tweakn:
cdjay is going to mail me a copy along with EP Vol 2. ;)

WTF??? I want this deal!

the shipping price was cheaper than what i paid for when he mailed my HU cds from canada. so he's mailing those 2 in exchange for the difference.
CDJay If you're in hmv be warned that, initially at least, it was incorrectly tagged as urban. So check that section too!
Triquatra it finally arrived today :D
Craigavon raver Mine finally arrived on tuesday aswell! and just listened to cd 2 and abit of cd1 so far, quality stuff so far! but i'm not expecting much from cd3 anyhow, all about cd 1 & 2
CDJay CD3 is faintly mindblowing, even as someone not typically into that sorta thing,

CDJay
latininxtc
quote:
CD3 is faintly mindblowing, even as someone not typically into that sorta thing,

CDJay

I'll have to take your word for it! I just barely ordered mine today, and I don't believe I've heard any of the previews yet! I'll just let myself be surprised by the awesomeness that is the CLSM album!
CDJay Good work. That's the sort of restraint that really pays off on initial listening

CDJay
Craigavon raver
quote:
CD3 is faintly mindblowing, even as someone not typically into that sorta thing,

CDJay

Well i did faintly listen to cd3 last week and don't think its really my cup of tea, but as i say didn't really listen to it as was doing other things at time of playing it, but i'm sure i'll give it another go at some stage! but as i say it all about cd1 & 2 so don't really care!
djDMS Some of the stuff on CD3 is amazing. BUT, everything pales into insignificance when compared to the masterpiece that is 'Glow'.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Some of the stuff on CD3 is amazing. BUT, everything pales into insignificance when compared to the masterpiece that is 'Glow'.

Finally got mine a couple of days ago. Stupid Christmas season and shit slowing down int'l mail! Happened when i ordered Balancing Act a few years back!

Anyways four tracks into the first CD and I am completely blown away to say the least! And yes Glow is incredible, and it just hits you from start to finish! Had I listened to the actual preview I would have known that I have already heard Entity play it in Toronto :)

Song starts at about 1:40 but you are more than welcome to watch the whole thing. You'll see Fracus, CDJay and Chwhynny in there as well.

Here's the rest of the track. Not sure why I didn't keep on recording. Maybe I thought my camera battery was about to die, or I pushed the wrong button. I was trashed by that time lol those flatliners CDJay gave me and a couple of tequila shots afterwards really did me in lol.
Serenity Glow is such an amazing tune. And latinxtc - you weren't the only one floored by those flatliners! CDJay is evil! ;)
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Serenity:
Glow is such an amazing tune. And latinxtc - you weren't the only one floored by those flatliners! CDJay is evil! ;)

Well I wasn't exactly floored just obnoxiously drunk lol. I completely passed out by the time I got to the hotel, which was a bit after 6 I think. I was awake about 5 5-6 hours later and surprisingly I had no hangover. Managed to go and rush the zoo after that in 2 1/2 hours before they closed.
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by Serenity:
Glow is such an amazing tune. And latinxtc - you weren't the only one floored by those flatliners! CDJay is evil! ;)

Care to share what flatliners are?
EwOKIE Sorry to reply to old thread but is there a link to Download all tracks?
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by EwOKIE:
Sorry to reply to old thread but is there a link to Download all tracks?

nope if you want this album you have to buy it in CD form from hardcoreunderground.co.uk
Claxton Seeing as this has been dug up, I'm really looking for to CLSM's upcoming projects. I'm really intrigued as to what his new 4/4 stuff will sound like.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
Seeing as this has been dug up, I'm really looking for to CLSM's upcoming projects. I'm really intrigued as to what his new 4/4 stuff will sound like.

I think he mentioned on his facebook that he'd like to do another album, or he is doing another album.
Samination
quote:
Seeing as this has been dug up, I'm really looking for to CLSM's upcoming projects. I'm really intrigued as to what his new 4/4 stuff will sound like.

at what speed thou? I don't any to do with their hardscape stuff :P
Claxton Quote:

CLSM Announcement 2.
After 3 years of just focusing on Breakbeat Hardcore/ D&B, it is now time to make some Hardcore as well. Having not done any for ages it is fresh!
Already completed about a third of a Hardcore cd of unmixed tracks. There wont be any clips just yet until we have moved house.
Also, the studio will be available for hire for hardcore for up and coming artists.
With the album and also the studio working on hardcore again, there will be a lot of CLSM work within the scene.
Craigavon raver
quote:
Quote:

CLSM Announcement 2.
After 3 years of just focusing on Breakbeat Hardcore/ D&B, it is now time to make some Hardcore as well. Having not done any for ages it is fresh!
Already completed about a third of a Hardcore cd of unmixed tracks. There wont be any clips just yet until we have moved house.
Also, the studio will be available for hire for hardcore for up and coming artists.
With the album and also the studio working on hardcore again, there will be a lot of CLSM work within the scene.

Sounds like a new album on the cards!

It took 2.5 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page