Total online 1918
 Radio listeners 162+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 *actual* *very* last copies of my CD album left...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Darts Hi guys. I found a few copies of my album "Put The Back" in a box while I was moving some throzzle about at home... there's 10 left and once they've gone it's sold out for good!

14 unmixed, uplifting, ravey Hardcore tracks including originals from me and guest remixes from Fracus, Darwin, Cruze and Chasers... it's sold loooads of copies all over the world and put lots of s on faces in the process Could be a nice Christmas present for yourself or someone you love! Also comes with free downloads including an album DJ mix and 3 free bonus tracks

You can check out the clips and order your copy at http://www.trackmastermusic.co.uk (there are no copies of Full Frequency 2 left now I'm afraid this has completely sold out) - alternatively there are some clips heeeere:

https://soundcloud.com/trackmaster-music/sets/darts-artist-cd-album-put-the-smile-back

Thanks guys!

Vladel I bought one and just out of curiosity when was it first released?
djDMS The perfect Xmas present for that one person you pretend to like and have to buy for every year ;-)
Darts Vladel - I'm pretty sure it came out in June or July.. one or the other! If it sounds older that's because a) it took me over a year to finish; and b) my taste in Hardcore never progressed past about 2009

DMS - yeah unfortunately you already owning a copy has left me in a real quandary over what to get you this year
djDMS Touch?
Impulse_Response Hello Darts! I bought the bundle some time ago but never saw anything about the bonus tracks or mix. Any chance I could get a link to those? I can PM order info if you'd like. Thanks!

Edit: Excellent albums by the way! My friend and I really enjoy playing them.
arpz
quote:
Originally posted by Advather:
Hello Darts! I bought the bundle some time ago but never saw anything about the bonus tracks or mix. Any chance I could get a link to those? I can PM order info if you'd like. Thanks!

Oh yeah, same for me on that front actually
Darts DMS - I might empty my sack for you

Advather - sorry about that mate! I sent the links to the bundles out from my Stomp! email address and I think some of the emails have got caught up in peoples' spam/junk filters. I'll PM you on here with the link thanks for the feedback, buzzing to know you're happy with them!

Arpz - sorry again! I'll inbox the link over to you, too
Vladel Ordered on sunday and now it's thursday and no cd darts.
Darts Should have landed on your doorstep by the end of the week mate, thanks for your patience!
_Jay_

Top album. It brings me joy.

latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
Ordered on sunday and now it's thursday and no cd darts.

Perhaps you need to talk to your local post office to see why you always have such a long delay in receiving packages. It's not a complete coincidence that every place you order from seems to deliver your stuff late. Can't be HU, Rebuild, or any other labels' fault all the time.
Darts Jay - naww your reply brought me joy too mate

Latin - in all fairness I didn't manage to get to the Post Office until Wednesday this week (busy moving house atm) so that's probably why Vladel hadn't received his copy... unless his postman is intercepting all his CD's so he can listen to them first
djDMS I'm sure the postie will pass it on quickly once he hears it ;-)
Darts Haha you twat!
Vladel Just got it Darts. Good job on the happy stuff, it's really appreciated and i'm not sure how i missed this one the first time around.
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Touch?

Yes I'm sure you'd enjoy him touching you for Christmas.
djDMS First thing on my list.
Darts
quote:
Just got it Darts. Good job on the happy stuff, it's really appreciated and i'm not sure how i missed this one the first time around.

Cheers fella, pleased you like it! Appreciate the feedback I started feeling a while ago like there weren't enough people out there making Hardcore the way I wanted it to be made.. so decided to do something about it

Still got a handful of copies left so if anyone else out there wants a copy then nowww is the time
Vladel I would definitely like more of that, can't stop listening to make your own music..
Darts
quote:
I would definitely like more of that, can't stop listening to make your own music..

Nice one! Pleased that one's going down well with people, always a bit of a gamble taking on a classic... love Zoe's vocals, she was perfect for it I'm just working on some new stuff now that's a step closer to modern UKHC but keeps the uplifting bouncy raveyness going... will pop something up on Soundcloud soon

It took 1.44 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page