Radio listeners 163+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 The First EVER Hardcore Show

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
_Jay_

HTID Concept rave.

Scott Brown '98 - '08 set. UFO early Raver Baby set. Fracus & Darwin. Three Freeform sets from Thumpa, A.B and Arkitech. Loads of other stuff.

https://www.facebook.com/events/425178470980707/?pnref=story

I'm going. Who fancies it? HTID've done their bit by putting on a very strong line-up. We've got to go and support the event now.

wong shame no sy
wong does look good tho btw, especially hooking up with NTWICH
CDJay Pretty things will occur. Including me.

CDJay
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Pretty things will occur. Including me.

CDJay

We gonna have a massive tequila session in Magaluf?

Thumpa Jay I am blatantly sleeping in your villa in Magaluf, sorry but its happening for the one night I am there. Gonna get on it like a car bonnet!
_Jay_

Who told you that!! Bloody Alex! I'll be having words.

Elipton It's a nice concept, and it could make Hardcore a unique experience for people outside the genre if it's special enough. Good on HTID to go for it.

I have to wonder though..
"Every DJ will have custom made visuals specifically produced for that set beamed around the stage on video screens so you never see the same visuals in another DJs set that night."

Will each set actually be mixed or just very well rehearsed?
_Jay_

I'm not really fussed about all that. I'm just pleased about the line-up.

I only labelled this thread the way I did so that Silver wouldn't move it to the Events section - where no one goes.

CDJay
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
It's a nice concept, and it could make Hardcore a unique experience for people outside the genre if it's special enough. Good on HTID to go for it.

I have to wonder though..
"Every DJ will have custom made visuals specifically produced for that set beamed around the stage on video screens so you never see the same visuals in another DJs set that night."

Will each set actually be mixed or just very well rehearsed?

I think the intro and associated visuals/lighting will be pre-arranged, and each set will have specific visuals. However they won't be pre-orchestrated and synced throughout.

CDJay

A.B
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

Who told you that!! Bloody Alex! I'll be having words.

Not guilty man, honest! I kept schtum. I think he was just using villa in the general sense of the word and you've given the game away yourself :D
A.B Oh and the HTID lineup looks fat, it would be great to get as many people going to the actual rave as possible, to prove that diversity can & will succeed in bringing numbers through the door!
CDJay That's the key, really. If people want things to change, and hopefully improve, it requires feet on the floor.

So, disaffected ex ravers... If you want the music to endure and the right rewards to the right segments of industry.... Turn up!

CDJay
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by A.B:
Not guilty man, honest! I kept schtum. I think he was just using villa in the general sense of the word and you've given the game away yourself :D

This sounds very unlikely.

djDMS Chuffing Bristol!

_Jay_
Three hours from Wakefield on the train mate. Quicker than for me!

Edit: I just did some research on trains for this weekend. Anyone travelling from London, be aware that the service looks a bit slow and shit into Bristol. Three hours plus instead of closer to two, and changes required on some services.

djDMS Stop making it feasible you swine!
_Jay_

Ha ha! You giving it some thought, are ya?

_Jay_

Tickets purchased. VIP'd it!

djDMS Smug bastard.

Might have a bash at the boot camp for a laugh
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Smug bastard.

Might have a bash at the boot camp for a laugh

Mate, fcuking do it!!! You could easily win.

I'll get my tits out for you mid-set if you end up playing.

Elliott Genuinely tempting. I haven't been to an event for years.
_Jay_

Do it.

_Jay_

It's close now. Can almost taste the beats.

It occurred to me that I don't think I've ever seen UFO play a set. How fcuking good is it going to be?! Al Storm! Styles! The Legend! Fracus & Darwin! Marc Smith! A.B! Thumpa! Arkitech!

There's gonna be some brutal set clashes. I can feel it. :-(

It took 1.53 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page