Radio listeners 169+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Breeze & Styles 'collection'

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
arpz

Just seen this on Breeze's FB... sounds good, he mentioned further down in the comments that it'll be digital & physical too... well up for that!
Elliott Digital version of I Will Be please.
Claxton This sounds excellent :D

Do you reckon this is how all the Raver Baby digitals are going to end up being released? On side projects and artist albums.

Hixxy could have made a tidy profit if he had released them all himself.
Cyrax
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:

Raver Baby digitals

I can't believe you just said Raver Baby Digitals

The drunken scotsman Looking forward to this, it can't possibly be bad
Guest they will all end up sounding like this when going straight into a rack mount amp

your probably better off doing them yourself, or get yourself 4 EQ`s to put it through

ozone will always have mids that make you ears bleed and just sound like crap in any scene, which is probably down to presets on 5 inch monitors in a bedroom
Impulse_Response I'm really excited to hear that they're releasing some classics and putting out an album, but I'm not excited to hear that they're remastering them. Remastering + electronic music pretty much guarantees, as far as I know, that they're going to do the typical "loudness war" brickwall type thing, and I 100% do not believe that this is good. I know there is a common view that electronic music needs to be smashed to sound good or sound "loud" in the club, but I reject this view entirely.

But perhaps I'm being too pessimistic.
latininxtc
quote:

Yup, his loss. Less pie money for him.
Cyrax
quote:
Originally posted by Advather:
I'm really excited to hear that they're releasing some classics and putting out an album, but I'm not excited to hear that they're remastering them. Remastering + electronic music pretty much guarantees, as far as I know, that they're going to do the typical "loudness war" brickwall type thing, and I 100% do not believe that this is good. I know there is a common view that electronic music needs to be smashed to sound good or sound "loud" in the club, but I reject this view entirely.

But perhaps I'm being too pessimistic.

not true, technology has evolved a bit since those tracks were made, mastering techniques have improved, it's usually only in experienced producers that push their music over the limits, although I'm sure many of you could prove me wrong !

Bee-Trax It would be nice to see some of the Nuffin' But Noize stuff on digital (the stuff that wasn't on the CD) Undergound Connection.... Tsingtao... etc
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Bee-Trax:
It would be nice to see some of the Nuffin' But Noize stuff on digital (the stuff that wasn't on the CD) Undergound Connection.... Tsingtao... etc

Not that those 2 tracks where that good anyways *eats popcorn*
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
It would be nice to see some of the Nuffin' But Noize stuff on digital (the stuff that wasn't on the CD) Undergound Connection.... Tsingtao... etc

You're behind the trends. This is the new meme for such statements:
Kebab Head love Raverbaby and anything Darren Styles so all good :)
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:

You're behind the trends. This is the new meme for such statements:

That wouldn't work because I do show that I care (about disliking those 2 tracks) :P
Shades
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:

Yup, his loss. Less pie money for him.

breeze doesn't miss any tricks when dealing with pie money :)

seriously though, this will be in my collection
wong great news :)
Rodz90
quote:

Were they on Bonkers 7?
Bee-Trax On the rare occasion we aren't listening to Bonkers 7 we like to listen to them and pretend they were on there!

maybe in place of "beautiful stranger"
Elipton I can hear them now. Weird farty-sounding lead, raw farty bassline.

The drunken scotsman Would be good if they could somehow manage to stick the 24/7 remix on there. Long shot as it's taken 4 years up to now and Ham still hasn't allowed them to release it, but maybe just maybe.
Bee-Trax
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
I can hear them now. Weird farty-sounding lead, raw farty bassline.

Please can we arrange to come over sometime? We would like to listen to your farts!
Claxton
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
Would be good if they could somehow manage to stick the 24/7 remix on there. Long shot as it's taken 4 years up to now and Ham still hasn't allowed them to release it, but maybe just maybe.

Why when the F&D remix is available?
The drunken scotsman
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
Would be good if they could somehow manage to stick the 24/7 remix on there. Long shot as it's taken 4 years up to now and Ham still hasn't allowed them to release it, but maybe just maybe.

Why when the F&D remix is available?

Forgive me as I wasnt aware of the F&D remix but do you mean; Why, as in the F&D remix is better?

Or why as in, why has the F&D remix been allowed for release and not the S&B remix?
Claxton It's pretty much the same tbh, if not better.

And yes it has been released on the latest DJ Tools. Check it out!!

Ham obviously likes HU more than he does Breeze ;)
Hard2Get Original is the best imo.
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
I can hear them now. Weird farty-sounding lead, raw farty bassline.

Please can we arrange to come over sometime? We would like to listen to your farts!

That's not the kind of thing most people would say publicly.
Mickey Init
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
Original is the best imo.

I'm torn between the Squad-E remix and the first Breeze & Styles remix.

I think it's one of those tunes where all versions are equally as good as each other. I'm surprised that "Before Tomorrow" didn't have as many remixes down for it.
Mansy
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Init:

I'm torn between the Squad-E remix and the first Breeze & Styles remix..

The fiest s&b remix was amazing and i loved the squad-e remix, f&d nailed it too but all the remixes sidnt really bring anything diffrent. Then again the original was great so you carnt change it too much

This album looks like it will be shit hot.

It took 1.23 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page