Radio listeners 180+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Annoying Tunes

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
djDMS Earlier today I was discussing the new mixes of 'Power of Love' on another forum with Scott Brown and somebody asked if he'd be doing any new mixes of 'Now is the time'. Scott replied no and said that the tune now DOES HIS HEAD IN!! What are your views on this and what tunes that you once loved annoy you now?

We're dancing wall to wall, all creatures great and small
milo i like it, it's tricky to mix though cuz it's got a different groove to it, though i am surprised he hasn't/isn't going to make this into a nu-style remix (if i'm wrong lemme know though)

"Everybody... rock, rock on.. "
weba_d children of the nite (nakatomi) eeeeeye

WEBA D
djDMS I was surprised too. I thought it would be more likely that he'd be getting sick of 'Power of love' after yet another yearly remix. Personally I love both tunes but I suppose it's his tune to knock if he likes. I know he's doing trance remixes for AATW in the UK but that's the more vocal stuff (by the end of the year there won't be many hardcore classics that haven't been covered by some crappy euro-pop act) so lets see what happens.

djDMS
quote:

children of the nite (nakatomi) eeeeeye

Yes, funny how a tune can be equally loved and hated isn't it?

mr bishi
quote:
children of the nite (nakatomi) eeeeeye

Its the most horrible tune ever closely followed by Paradise & Dreams.

I no cheese is good 4 you but these tunes reek.

Im not a gynecologist, but ill have a good look at it for you!!
tommo Moldy cheese eh!

Im just a bassline addict
Im just a hardcore addict
Im just a dancefloor manic
Why o why cant you just accept it.
kg4 anything by the german pop group Das Modul........ ew :(

Oh man, I hope I didn't brain my damage...
strychnine I used to luuurve anything and everything by Dune but now I find I can't listen to any of their tracks the whole way through without feeling ill and taking it off the player, with the possible exception of Million Miles and Can't Stop Raving. Same goes for most of Critical Mass' work except Burning Love.

Children Of The Night: I never could stand it, although funnily enough I still haven't gotten sick of 99 Red Balloons.

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"
Lixx ^^^
Oh man yer loony! That's the best mix! Each time I listen to the way they engineered the vocals it just makes me go nuts. I remember getting super sick of "Power of Love" once, but now I have enough music to cycle through so that stuff doesn't happen too much anymore

Raver_Davie Now is the time is ok, I just like to scratch the "Hello" bit at the start!

Some of the tunes Vibes used to play get my goat, that Autumn leaves tune does my head in! Another more recent one is on the Jelly Baby label, I can't remember what it's called but you'll know it when I say it's a blatant rip off of Brisk & Fade - Desire.

Dave!
strychnine ^^ All I Want by Breeze & Styles? Cuz if that's the one yer talkin' 'bout then I agree - it's boring to the point of annoyance.

Brisk and Devestate - Time 2 Move

Whisper something nice, and ill make you scream twice !!!
Raver_Davie
quote:
All I Want by Breeze & Styles?

Spot on Strychnine! I though no one would agree with me on that.

Dave!
Lixx ^^^
Except they're both rips of JBN - All I Want :P

Stevie c I really hate 'Steamtrain' and 'Now is the time'
Also really hated that hardcore version of the CanCan, did intensely dislike Toytown but after the remix both grew on me, then after not hearing it on every tape I owned for a couple of years I actually started to like hearing it again; Really disliked 'Sing it loud' cos for a couple of years all we had was the F**King Chipmunks (Why nowone ever remixed that I will never know!!) and that was the worst of them all!! Seame's Street cos the rave in it was poo!! The worst lately is 'Genie in a bottle' which is supposedly by Scooter but i can't see even them putting their name to something this bad. It's like a road accident, I keep playing it wondering if I missed something then regret putting everyone in the room thru a sound nightmare.
Kalvin, Simon, Theodore sound like angels compared to this mutantion of rabbit spew!!

Your into the sound of Rebellion
Hard2Get The Genie In A Bottle remix was on Silk Cuts, so it wasn't by Scooter :P

Stevie c That is the one where the beat is a complete miss match right?

Hard2Get I can't remember but last time i heard it it sounded fine i'm sure.

Raver_Davie
quote:
That is the one where the beat is a complete miss match right?

I thought that was a joke some kid did on his PC then stuck it on the net and said it was made by Scooter!

quote:
The Genie In A Bottle remix was on Silk Cuts

There are two or more remixes of it I think.

Dave!
fazza
quote:
Originally posted by Lixx:
^^^
Oh man yer loony! That's the best mix! Each time I listen to the way they engineered the vocals it just makes me go nuts. I remember getting super sick of "Power of Love" once, but now I have enough music to cycle through so that stuff doesn't happen too much anymore

wot ur saying the flip n fill rmx was the best? na!! ps no one start talkin bout flip n fill coz everything has already been said that possibly could be! now its just borin, thats why i shortened it to fnf!!!

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"
Lixx My bad, I thought you meant the F&S or "Unique remix" ; I've definitely never found anything spectacular about a Flip n Fill song ugh...

fazza ^i was gonna say!!!! the f & s rmx is good. still cant listen to it tho!

virus http://www.dotvinyl.com/asf/ser5912pro.asf

'nuff said.

tommo ^^^
Doesn't work!

Im just a bassline addict
Im just a hardcore addict
Im just a dancefloor manic
Why o why cant you just accept it.
Xenochrome It worked for me, but after hearing it I wish it hadn't.
I've never liked Toytown.
Rave Party by Vinylgroover will make me leave the room.
But it's Happy Birthday by Technohead that makes me want to put my head through a brick wall.

Hard2Get
quote:
But it's Happy Birthday by Technohead that makes me want to put my head through a brick wall.

I'm not trying to cause trouble, because, believe me that's the last thing i'd want, but it IS just a song :P
I personally never make the mistake of getting anoyed over a song. That's just taking things too seriously :P

Stevie c I agree Happy birthday, is bad. Love to hit ppl who say they hate happy hardcore with it on their birthday's cos it's soooooooooooo long, If they ain't gonna try I like to punish them!! I run a disco and it's the only version of the song I have so i just love someone requesting it for a loved one exspecting the normal tune, then I hit them with that pile of..........
Glad to know the genie thing was a joke.
Oh, and I am sorry but follow the sun really gets on my nerves now. It a lot funnier wrecked singing 'Follow my bum' then inventing new lyric's to fit.
'Together we'll stay feeling this way' now has a completely new light thrown on it

It took 1.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page