Total online 1548
 Radio listeners 167+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 "Virtual DJ" Mix (Inspired by "Hardcore Synergy")

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Righteous9 https://www.mixcloud.com/DJ_Ghostly/reform/ (All Hardcore Styles..., Freeform, UK, J-Core, Gabber, Makina, etc.)
Decks need Work so I'm Digital, right now...
If you need a DL Link... PM me at http://www.facebook.com/DJGhostly (Fan Page)
Thanks for the Support!
-the Ghostly one...
ViperStar A bit rough in some places but still enjoyable :) Keep at it!
silver Did you go? photos ?
Bad Corey I'll tell you right now, there was very little "Hardcore" about Hardcore Synergy this year. Attack The Music is working to rebrand Hardcore Synergy to just "Synergy" and expand the scope of the label in different musical directions. The only even remotely hardcore acts on the Synergy line-up this year were Dj Genki (who went first) and t-pazolite, who didn't even play his normal stuff.

I have much love and respect for Eddie and Corey of AtM, been friends for years, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little disappointed. Hardcore Synergy has always been a close-to-home hardcore haven to look forward to every year , and I'd rather see them integrate more music variety alongside the hardcore rather than ditch the hardcore all together.
Guest you want traktor https://youtu.be/t6puWse1cls?t=35m32s
virtual dj sucks, especially for making on the fly loops and setting next cue loop point active, if you a man and make mixes last 2 minutes blud
Guest this mix is all from half way to the end ghetto traktor biz

traktors EQ was mapped for the first half, only use the hardware EQ`s if you can
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by Bad Corey:
I'll tell you right now, there was very little "Hardcore" about Hardcore Synergy this year. Attack The Music is working to rebrand Hardcore Synergy to just "Synergy" and expand the scope of the label in different musical directions. The only even remotely hardcore acts on the Synergy line-up this year were Dj Genki (who went first) and t-pazolite, who didn't even play his normal stuff.

I have much love and respect for Eddie and Corey of AtM, been friends for years, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little disappointed. Hardcore Synergy has always been a close-to-home hardcore haven to look forward to every year , and I'd rather see them integrate more music variety alongside the hardcore rather than ditch the hardcore all together.

it sucked :/ . i was watching .... meh
Righteous9
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Did you go? photos ?

Yes, Silver... No Photos, unfortunately... :)
Righteous9
quote:
I'll tell you right now, there was very little "Hardcore" about Hardcore Synergy this year. Attack The Music is working to rebrand Hardcore Synergy to just "Synergy" and expand the scope of the label in different musical directions. The only even remotely hardcore acts on the Synergy line-up this year were Dj Genki (who went first) and t-pazolite, who didn't even play his normal stuff.

Yeah, just a Rave, now... But still Appreciated... :)
Righteous9
quote:
Originally posted by ViperStar:
A bit rough in some places but still enjoyable :) Keep at it!

Thanks, sir...
Righteous9
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:

Wasn't that Line hilarious... all the way down the Block... LOL! :)
it sucked :/ . i was watching .... meh

Righteous9
quote:
Originally posted by Righteous9:
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Did you go? photos ?

Yes, Silver... No Photos, unfortunately... :)

Actually, that's not true, I have a few... Peep my Instagram @DJ_Ghostly ... :)
Righteous9
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
you want traktor https://youtu.be/t6puWse1cls?t=35m32s
virtual dj sucks, especially for making on the fly loops and setting next cue loop point active, if you a man and make mixes last 2 minutes blud

I spin Wax, sir...
quote:
Originally posted by Righteous9:
quote:
you want traktor https://youtu.be/t6puWse1cls?t=35m32s

I spin Wax, sir...

vinyl is rubbish, with my skills and drum & bass forum trolling i invented the xdj`s

http://www.pioneerdj.com/en/product/player/xdj-1000/black/overview

you can use traktor on them instead of pioneers rekordbox, so its all good, and you can keep all of your cue points etc when you goto a club with just a 250gb usb stick for ?20 from hong kong

just have export your library as a playlist and it should be usable in any other traktor worldwide
Guest the xdj`s need a new firmware that can play flac before they take over the world
Impulse_Response
quote:
the xdj`s need a new firmware that can play flac before they take over the world

This is something that I would like to see more hardware offer as well.

Guest the xdj-rx is a standalone controller and does`nt need to be plugged into a computer, but its rubbish, and your probably better off waiting for the VMS5 legends edition

use traktor if you want to play flac and keep your idtags instead of junk linux file names

the VMS4.1 is hardcore and can mix everything with ease and no hassle, all other controller are for house music
Guest so if you have splashed out ?100 or so on a NAS media server for you home, file names will depend on the server software and smart tv interface or uPnP settings you use, so if you are going down the motorway and loose your usb stick, you will have no flac idtags to go with

It took 1.45 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page