Radio listeners 159+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Where is Rhythmics?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DjZelous Its been a while since hes done anything? is he working under a diffrent name or somthing?
Bad Corey Last I saw he was making bass music under the name Ayobi.
brodster Judging by his twitter posts and stuff like that it doesn't seem like he's all that into hardcore anymore. Thats just what I think though...
carldj90 He lost the rhythm
Samination Bad experience with the FW guys? He made so much good stuff before joining them so :/
latininxtc He was nothing but an attempted scene climber which didn't pan out well because people figured out what a massive cunt he is.
jordesuvi Since most of these replies are... hmm...

After a bit of research and speculation it looks like he's got a few songs under his belt but is perfecting his sound before he comes back with a bang. His Instagram shows a few WIP's and his twitter posts evidently show he's still interested in hardcore.
Cyrax He got married to DMS and they drove off into the sunset on a big red bus
Vladel
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
He was nothing but an attempted scene climber which didn't pan out well because people figured out what a massive cunt he is.

He made some good music though and he's probably better off away from that future world bunch.
The drunken scotsman Can't say I particularly liked any of his tracks, no huge loss if he's stopped making hardcore.
Mansy Last i heard gammer took a bit of a shine to him so its no suprise he jumped on the future world wagon.
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:
He got married to DMS and they drove off into the sunset on a big red bus

For God's sake! Remind me never to tell you a secret again!
Hard2Get
quote:
Last i heard gammer took a shite on him

Jesus.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:

Jesus.

You must be getting older (happy bday btw), because you must get some glasses :P
wong
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
Can't say I particularly liked any of his tracks, no huge loss if he's stopped making hardcore.

yep. never saw the fuss in him
DJ D-Luc-D His old tracks were awesome (Memento, Keep Rockin', No Turning Back etc.). I don't feel his new stuff at all. :(
DjZelous I really like all his stuff to be honest, i hope he comes back with some killer stuff
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
quote:

Jesus.

You must be getting older (happy bday btw), because you must get some glasses :P

Lol. I deliberately retyped it :P Cheers!
latininxtc
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
quote:

Jesus.

Lol. I deliberately retyped it :P Cheers!

It's rather fitting for the both of them though...
djscavenger his remix of 'Flames' was excellent. Not so keen on much of his other stuff though
d2kx People who don't like his track "Siren" are dead to me.
Samination if it wasnt for the strong electro sound, i would've liked it more

edit: I might piss some people off, but I was just listening to Pacific Sun and notice how similar the bass sounds to the electro stuff :P

It took 1.53 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page