Radio listeners 159+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 wishdokta-"Popcorn"

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
warped_candykid Are the lyrics out of that song from an old Mariah Carey song?

"I feel you're the only one who makes me feel this way!"
raindancerob its not by Wishdokta its by DJ Vibes & its Ravers Choice - Ravers Choice 4 (A Side)/Popcorn
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by raindancerob:
its not by Wishdokta its by DJ Vibes & its Ravers Choice - Ravers Choice 4 (A Side)/Popcorn

ok....but where are the words sampled from?
raindancerob no idea but it aint Mariah Carey B1 samples Mariah Carey - Anytime You Need A Friend tho. heres what samples are known on that 12": http://www.discogs.com/Ravers-Choice-Ravers-Choice-4/release/235279
Mortis
quote:
its not by Wishdokta its by DJ Vibes & its Ravers Choice - Ravers Choice 4 (A Side)/Popcorn

Technically it's Vibes & Wishdokta
raindancerob no cuz Wishdokta left Ravers Choice after the third one, 4-7 were by Vibes only.
Mortis Never knew that.
raindancerob yeah man Wishdokta wasnt really into the rave scene anymore at that time, he moved onto garage under his real name.
Craigavon raver
quote:
no cuz Wishdokta left Ravers Choice after the third one, 4-7 were by Vibes only.

What about 8 and 8 1/2
raindancerob 8 & 1/2 is what 7 (B Side) was called on the Slammin' Vinyl Absolute Hardcore 3 album, as there was going to be an eighth one but it got put on 7 instead. i own the CD & vinyl versions of the album & Ravers Choice 7 & as i say 8 & 1/2 is the same tune as 7 (B Side).
Craigavon raver
quote:
8 & 1/2 is what 7 (B Side) was called on the Slammin' Vinyl Absolute Hardcore 3 album, as there was going to be an eighth one but it got put on 7 instead. i own the CD & vinyl versions of the album & Ravers Choice 7 & as i say 8 & 1/2 is the same tune as 7 (B Side).

Oh right,was wondering as it labeled 8 1/2 on bonkers 6 aswell
SPOOX
quote:
8 & 1/2 is what 7 (B Side) was called on the Slammin' Vinyl Absolute Hardcore 3 album, as there was going to be an eighth one but it got put on 7 instead. i own the CD & vinyl versions of the album & Ravers Choice 7 & as i say 8 & 1/2 is the same tune as 7 (B Side).

Firstly i'm sorry to bump an old thread but needed an answer to this. Been trying to find Ravers Choice 8 1/2 (or so it's called on Bonkers 6) You say that this choon is Ravers Choice 7B. Well not on my vinyl it isn't. I have the original shop bought Ravers Choice release from 1997 & the B-Side is the "Bring It Back to Love" choon.
Completely different from the Bonkers 6 Choon.

johnnygomental The ravers choice 8 on slammin vinyls album is on ravers choice 7 side b but if im correct the ravers choice 8 1/2 on bonkers 6 ( imagination remix) wasnt released
AdamBri The Imagination remix is a quality track, gutted it never got released
Samination What a way to ruin and old classic disco track. "lets put some r'n'b vocals and piano on that shit *smokes a blunt*"
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
What a way to ruin and old classic disco track. "lets put some r'n'b vocals and piano on that shit *smokes a blunt*"

What a way to ruin a perfectly good thread
Hard2Get
quote:
"lets put some r'n'b vocals and piano on that shit *smokes a blunt*"

You've learned how to chav. Well done.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
"lets put some r'n'b vocals and piano on that shit *smokes a blunt*"

You've learned how to chav. Well done.

I've been to England way to many times :P

DMS: the thread has derailed from it's original ID anyways so
SPOOX
quote:
Originally posted by AdamBri:
The Imagination remix is a quality track, gutted it never got released

That's what i thought as i have all the RC vinyls. Thank you for confirming this.

It took 1.39 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page