Radio listeners 165+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Put an end to the misery.... Please

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Jon_P Been after an ID for this for SOOOOOO long. 3:44

Hope someone can help. Thanks

https://youtu.be/bpJM4i5ubdo?list=FLwHD_0JwVf-5Pj2KF7IPfeA
johnnygomental You and me both pal, used to post asking about this id on the old USH.net website without success. I pray someone dan help cause its a choon of the highest calibre
The drunken scotsman No idea what the tune is. Why don't you ask dougal on Twitter?
Jon_P Been looking for ages now, heard it on a fair few mixes but can't get a name. Give up askin DJ's for ID's now, there's only the odd few who help you out.
arpz I've tweeted dougal on the off chance
Jon_P Fingers crossed on that then! Cheers mate
wong dougal never replies to anyone
Jon_P I know. There's loads who don't. Ramos has named me a few. Brisk named a couple but fully schitzed on me once for askin for an ID. Loftgroover is sound for ID's. There's a lad on here who usually names Si Thomson i think he'e called. Has a soundcloud called 'rave music archive'. He knows his stuff.
DjZelous i just heard it for the first time,
Now i wanna know what it is too lol
Hard2Get
quote:
but fully schitzed on me once for askin for an ID

He did what now? Lol
Jon_P Am tryna say 'Skitzed', strugglin on the correct spellin though as it's not a real word. Hahahah
Captain Triceps That's surprising, what did he say?
Hard2Get Lol I'm still not sure what that is! Not a term I'm familiar with. Otherwise i would have guessed it the first time.
The drunken scotsman So brisk took a shite on someone for asking a tune ID. Can't blame him really
Jon_P Was ages ago, he was pissed off when i asked for a track id. I said 'hiya mate can you tell me the name of the tune at blah blah blah' an he seemed pissed off when i asked sayin he's not open for ID requests 24/7 an be more polite when you ask etc. To be honest i've just read it back and it seemed worse at the time hahaha.
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
Lol I'm still not sure what that is! Not a term I'm familiar with, otherwise i would have guessed it the first time.

You've really never heard the term?
To be honest I only really heard/used it in my schooldays. It means, basically, he went mental at him. Short for "schizophrenic", it's massively un-PC these days.
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
Lol I'm still not sure what that is! Not a term I'm familiar with, otherwise i would have guessed it the first time.

You've really never heard the term?
To be honest I only really heard/used it in my schooldays. It means, basically, he went mental at him. Short for "schizophrenic", it's massively un-PC these days.

Nah I've not but i worked it out when he re-typed it.
As for Brisk he's not one to be a dick so i wouldn't think negatively of him for that. He's generally really nice and chilled. He probably gets people asking him constantly for Tune ID's but without appreciating that he's an actual person and got a bit sick of it, so wasn't too happy with the way you messaged him. Who knows.
Captain Triceps Or maybe he was having a shitty day? Never had a problem talking with him before (although he didn't seem impressed when I asked if he was playing any 90's stuff in a 'classics set' he was doing).
Jon_P To be honest, i've had a few convos with him an he's been sound. I think he was jusrt havin a rough mornin. To be expected though if you get people batterin your head all the time for tunes. It did put me off askin him for any future ID's though haha
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
Or maybe he was having a shitty day?

Yeah that's what i meant
DJ Reevzy Is this badboy guna remain a mystery??
Jon_P Lookin like another one for that pile init!! haha
SPOOX I have this on vinyl (but my vinyl is packed in boxes at the moment so can't check for you) If i remember rightly the choon is called Reachin Up

http://www.discogs.com/Gordon-Tennant-Reachin-Up/release/90609

It took 1.73 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page