Radio listeners 168+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Freeform Family 3CD OUT NOW - REBUILD/STAMINA/ATEC

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Thumpa

OUT NOW - http://bit.ly/FreeformFamily

As the sun goes down and the city lights breathe nightlife over suburbia, 3 unsung hardcore heroes keep a watchful eye from afar. Ready to restore the balance between the dark and the light, the organised and the chaotic, the mainstream and the underground?.they are the ?Freeform Family?.

POW! A-Tech Music, ReBuild Music and Stamina Records present ?Freeform Family? ? 3 CDs of the best hi-tempo underground audio to tingle your super-senses! Featuring new and exclusive unheard music from the heroes of alternative hardcore, including Alek Sz?hala, A.B, jD-KiD, Aryx, Transcend and many more! Plus with top-secret material from Sharkey & Arkitech unearthed from the archives and re-mastered, this is your must have super weapon in the war on uninteresting 170+BPM music!

Totalling 36 unmixed pro-mastered tracks that really go off with a BANG, CRASH and KAPOW, embrace your chance to unleash the inner superhero in you. Align with A-Tech Music, ReBuild Music and Stamina Records and join the ?Freeform Family?!
Thumpa

First clip, brand new Alek Szahala!

Order now - http://bit.ly/FreeformFamily
Thumpa

2nd clip, Rikki Arkitech - Shadow Of A Memory (A.B Remix)
Thumpa

3rd clip is A.B - This (Transcend & Cyrax Disco Mode Remix)

ORDER NOW - http://bit.ly/FreeformFamily
Ken Masters Strong concept, really looking forward to getting hold of this! :)
_Jay_

All four clips are absolutely top-drawer so far man. Really excited for this.

You three boys combining is definitely the best way forward for trying to make Freeform a bit more visible again. You and A.B teaming up on the old b2b's is working nicely as well.

Samination Commenting on the 3 first clips

Alek Szahala: Sounds typical Alek. This should sound nice pitched up to 180BPM, or preferbly 190 ;)

A.B remix: What the hell did he do to it? :(

Transcend & Cyrax remix: not really my cup of tea so I can't say much
Cyrax
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Commenting on the 3 first clips

Alek Szahala: Sounds typical Alek. This should sound nice pitched up to 180BPM, or preferbly 190 ;)

A.B remix: What the hell did he do to it? :(

Transcend & Cyrax remix: not really my cup of tea so I can't say much

more clips to come, some of the stuff I've heard from the album so far is tremendous

Thumpa

UK meets Japan, powerstomp meets freeform, Riko meets M-Project! Been hammering this in gigs lately and it goes off everytime, something different!

Jacket please do not ever pitch Alek Szahala tunes made at 160bpm to 190bpm, they are meant to be played slow and low baby!
lurker Sounds really hit and miss TBH, I'll have to hear more clips.
Thumpa

jD-KiD - This Is ReBuild
Thumpa

Technikore & Cyrax - Difference (Aethral Remix)
Thumpa

Rikki Arkitech - Times Like These

This is a favourite of mine, Arkitech is on fire at the moment!
Samination In love with that jd-kid track :o~~
lurker Oh damn, Quadraphonics is on this now. I may not have a choice here...
Thumpa

Sharket & Rikki Arkitech - Quadraphonics. The 2005 classic that was famously never released, GET'S RELEASED! This track has been re mixed down from stems and given a fresh 2015 master. Available EXCLUSIVELY on the Freeform Family album!
Vladel i ordered the other day and i'm looking forward to it.
Thumpa

Transcend & Olly Addictive - Gravity

Huge track with epic breakdowns from 2 ReBuild superstars, been playing this in sets for a few months now, 8 minutes of super amazing freeform!
_Jay_

Gravity is quality.

So what's the release/delivery date for this then? What's the plan?

Thumpa Shipped in 2 weeks!
Thumpa

Transcend & Douglas - Massenya (Synthwulf Remix)

Douglas - T2ATTCOTUS

Alchemiist - Parallax

ALL EXCLUSIVE TO THE CD! CLIPS UPLOADED DAILY!

HALF STOCK GONE IN 2 WEEKS, PLEASE ORDER SOON TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
_Jay_

That Alchemiist track is fcuking massive. What a track!

Alexbturbo Ordered yesterday :)
Thumpa

Arcadian - Qualm (A.B Remix)

Amazing trancey uplifting remix from A.B, exclusive to Freeform Family!
Thumpa

Remane - All I Want

Australia's Remane makes his debut with main floor vibes!
Thumpa

A.B vs Two D Impact - Pingled

Hoovers, old skool breaks and that unmistakable Stamina riff! Played this at HTID and it went OFF!
Thumpa

Transcend & Rikki Arkitech - Live For Today
Vladel I wish you would stop saying it's out because it isn't. If it was "out" it would be dispatched or in customers hands, what you have a pre-order. Out means you can buy it now and it would be on its way which it isn't and hasn't been these last couple of weeks it's been alleged to be "out".
Thumpa

Brand new Aryx, ReBuild's superstar Slovenian producer returns to the label with a massive track, standard from Aryx!

OUT NOW EXCLUSIVE TO FREEFORM FAMILY OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW!
Thumpa Full tracklisting now up for #freeformfamily! Half of the stock has already gone, NO REPRESS! 36 exclusive unmixed tracks for ?13.99 plus P&P
Full tracklisting - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153683286096501&set=a.96562066500.98457.518641500&type=1&theater
Thumpa New clips just gone up!

https://soundcloud.com/rebuild_music/sets/freeform-family-3cd-out-now
Thumpa

Right shit just got serious! 2/3 of all stock is now sold, 36 unmixed, full length, professionally mastered tracks all EXCLUSIVE to the release over 3 discs, beautiful original artwork from Transformers comic artist Dan Khanna and its only ?13.99 plus P&P. UK orders went out today so they will be hitting doormats TOMORROW! If you order today you will get it this week! NO REPRESS, NO RE-RELEASE, TIME IS NOW! Please don't be one of those kids that messages me asking if its available in 6 months, it will be GONE!
http://bit.ly/FreeformFamily - TO ORDER
Craigavon raver It looks good, just a pity it isn't mixed! i'd def get it! don't know whether to get it or not, have that many cds, plus waiting on gammers and whizzkids from music Mondays next week
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
It looks good, just a pity it isn't mixed! i'd def get it! don't know whether to get it or not, have that many cds, plus waiting on gammers and whizzkids from music Mondays next week

mix it yourself? you could always download mixx :P
Thumpa Stock going out daily, make sure you grab a copy!
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
It looks good, just a pity it isn't mixed! i'd def get it!

Thank fuck it isn't mixed!
There's surely gonna be dozens of mixes with these tracks knocking about before long.
Samination Currently listening to CD1 at work. Can't say what I actually feel about the tracks so far. It sounds like something I'd expect from Stamina Records. Oh well, still more than 2 CDs to listen to.

(also, I migth change my oppinion when I get the chance to play the tracks at 180-185BPM instead)
djDMS Still need to buy this. Disappointed with myself
Cyrax
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Still need to buy this. Disappointed with myself

christ Dean, sort your shit out or I will

Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:
quote:

Right back at you :P

To be honest, Lucia just passed me by, but then it aint your fault, I am just not fond of that kind of freeform
djDMS
quote:
quote:

Too scared not to now!
djDMS Done.

Please don't hurt me
_Jay_

Won't regret it, Deano - a very strong release.

djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

Deano - a very strong release.

That's what she said
Samination Only listened once to the album. I can't say I'm overly fond of it :( IT's definitly not an album for people who, like me, is still stuck in pre-2008 styled Freeform.
Thumpa Our album is in 2016, we skipped 2015 and went into the future!

Even more gone today, this won't last long! bit.ly/FreeformFamily to order!
Cyrax
quote:
quote:
quote:

Right back at you :P

To be honest, Lucia just passed me by, but then it aint your fault, I am just not fond of that kind of freeform

At least I know you won't be filesharing it then ;)

Samination
quote:

Oh don't let Thumpa hear that. He'd just frame me for sharing an album I hadn't recieved yet :P
Cyrax
quote:
quote:

Oh don't let Thumpa hear that. He'd just frame me for sharing an album I hadn't recieved yet :P

Don't know if you're a fan or not, but I managed to convince Alex Ephexis to make possibly one last track for my next EP, so if you want it you're gonna have to pick up all my other rubbish tracks at the same time :)

Samination Ephexis, that's a name i havent seen i a while. I have ~25 tracks by him, but barely remember any of them :( Well that's giving me a reason to re-listen to them :)
Mad Max Another good album :)
Samination Just my quick review:

A very strong release for those who like today's Freeform. But for those who either like the darker stuff, or the more harder/energic stuff, it's sadly a nono. But for the price of 1 album you get 3 so it's not a total loss, and I will probably use a few tracks anyways
Thumpa Less than a 3rd of stock left!
latininxtc ugh and not enough funds in my bank acct to go around!
Vladel even i've got it
Cyrax
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
even i've got it

Review review review ;)

Thumpa Getting close to 100 copies left eeek!

Bit.ly/FreeformFamily to order
Bad Corey When are any of Douglas' tracks going to have a chorus

I kid I kid, this release is ridiculously good.

Thumpa: depending on how many more releases you have left in you, any plans to make a sort of return to the format of the earlier Rebuild stuff, with a broader selection that just freeform? Nothing at all wrong with freeform, merely curious. The old CDs had some absolute gems on them.
lurker Heck, not even the first few CDs! I wish I spent more time buying than moaning when it was just the digitals...
Anyway, I've gone through the first disc so far. Still not a fan of that Shadow of a Memory remix, and I think the chorus in Quadraphonics lost a little energy with the remaster, but it's pretty solid. UVB-76 is so sick!
Thumpa I think ReBuild as a UK hardcore label has ended, I don't like a LOT of the cheesy hardcore about at the moment and ultimately the label follows my tastes as it is my baby, I would never release music I don't like. I do love a lot of music from F&D, Gammer, Shimamura, Prospect, M-Project, Al Storm etc (coincidentally mostly people that were on the label when I did 'hardcore' albums) but they all have their own thing going on now.

Never say never, however I think ReBuild has done far better as a freeform label and has had a much more positive effect on the music, more than it ever could in UK hardcore where there's more labels, more crap music, more dramas and more terrible producers! I do release bits of other stuff though, slower stuff, breaks, ambient...whatever sounds good!
Captain Triceps What about some sort of side label for the 'different' hardcore you do like?
Would you ever re-release the old digitals in one batch?
Vladel I used to like how rebuild albums would have some happy style big kicks tracks on there back in the day like the slipmatt remix of never coming back.
Thumpa 100 copies left!
DJ D-Luc-D
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
Would you ever re-release the old digitals in one batch?

I wonder this too, I still badly want stuff like the original Dynamo Cookie and The Darkness, as well as Noofie's "Why Do You Hate Me?" remix. :O Honestly a CD with all the old digitals would be cool.
djDMS I'm sure compared to a lot of labels, Rebuild is old enough for a Greatest hits album ;-)

It took 3.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page