Radio listeners 180+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Gammer New Hardcore and Freeform!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
GregPeaks New music from the Muffin Man, on my new label, Tesla Tracks.

Heat, Light, Sound is a double CD album and pre-orders are open now. You can order a copy and check out the rest of the tracks here: teslatracks.co.uk

martinj1985 nice bit of freeform that!
Quicksilver Awesome tune!
Laser Pre-Ordered this a few days ago. I'm so excited! <3
Samination It does sound ok, but for some reason it sounds more like you greg :P
But then it fits your label
trippnface first bit of freeform related i have picked up ever pretty much.
digging the style on alot of these tracks. good energy
nice work dude!
Quicksilver Really like Awakening, too!
GregPeaks
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
It does sound ok, but for some reason it sounds more like you greg :P
But then it fits your label

I sent him a reference track, although it wasn't one of mine, i suppose that's why you think that :)

I'm very glad you guys are digging some of the tracks.
lone_raver Any idea when this is getting shipped out?
GregPeaks Yeah, they've all been shipped!
Samination Just of the bat, I just wanna say I havent heard many tracks, so I might be dissapointed when I get the album :P

But the tracklist interests me more than the Freeform Family one so I might get suprised
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Just of the bat, I just wanna say I havent heard many tracks, so I might be dissapointed when I get the album :P

But the tracklist interests me more than the Freeform Family one so I might get suprised

i only scoped like a track or 2... but greg is killing it and im feelin alof that psy heavy stuff as opposed to the trance heavy feeling freeform that has dominated for ages.... starting to feel alot more powerful and futuristic; loving it. down for some surprises :)
lone_raver Just got it through the post earlier today gonna give it a blast. Cheers and keep up the good work!!
GregPeaks I'm glad to see the track list seems to have offered something different and appealing for some, and i hope that those of you who didn't listen to all the clips, but ordered, find something in there that you can connect with! Thank you.
trippnface cant get any of my comps to register discs but my car cd player and other disc players work fine.

any ideas of possible issue!?

* listened to first disc though; tracks 2,5,7,9 , 10 are right up my alley :)
GregPeaks Hmm, sorry to hear that is happening. Do you mean your comps don't read the discs at all i.e you can't play them, rip them or see them, or is it that the track titles are not being registered?
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by GregPeaks:
Hmm, sorry to hear that is happening. Do you mean your comps don't read the discs at all i.e you can't play them, rip them or see them, or is it that the track titles are not being registered?

no response whatsoever; i can hear it attempting to register but no response.

not too big of a deal as the discs are obviously in working order; might be time to just upgrade my disc drives or something lol.

** well scratch that other audio discs are uploading just fine; hopefully not an issue for anybody else
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
cant get any of my comps to register discs but my car cd player and other disc players work fine.

Can you at least still rip them from your computer? I have a samsung windows laptop and my Blu ray player doesn't play any music. It probably doesn't play any films either haven't bothered testing that. It's mostly a system issue I believe than a player issue. But I am still able to rip music off of CDs with no issue.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
cant get any of my comps to register discs but my car cd player and other disc players work fine.

Can you at least still rip them from your computer? I have a samsung windows laptop and my Blu ray player doesn't play any music. It probably doesn't play any films either haven't bothered testing that. It's mostly a system issue I believe than a player issue. But I am still able to rip music off of CDs with no issue.

This is a newer system, but I think older CD-roms required a 3rd cable to connect sound (other than the power and data connector).
GregPeaks
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by GregPeaks:
Hmm, sorry to hear that is happening. Do you mean your comps don't read the discs at all i.e you can't play them, rip them or see them, or is it that the track titles are not being registered?

no response whatsoever; i can hear it attempting to register but no response.

not too big of a deal as the discs are obviously in working order; might be time to just upgrade my disc drives or something lol.

** well scratch that other audio discs are uploading just fine; hopefully not an issue for anybody else

Very strange. Send me your email address and let's see if we can work something out :)
@
[email protected]
trippnface sweet.

no rip possible. makes noises as if it was reigstering then just simply stops.
got a message once that said " cant read disc" on both; but the discs are A ok and my comp burns other discs fine so who knows.

maybe a GHOST!
Samination
quote:
sweet.

no rip possible. makes noises as if it was reigstering then just simply stops.
got a message once that said " cant read disc" on both; but the discs are A ok and my comp burns other discs fine so who knows.

maybe a GHOST!

Hate it when a disc drive just stoppes working. I have to limit mine to 8x speeds or it wont rip properly :P
Mad Max Great first release Greg.

Look forward to the next one!
GregPeaks Thanks Max.

I've already started collecting for the next one, and have already completed 2 solo original tracks.

Same as before, if anyone has any submissions for the next album, please email me at [email protected]
GregPeaks There are still copies available

http://teslatracks.co.uk/

It took 1.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page