Radio listeners 152+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 HU 10th Anniversary Tour: Toronto

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
AoS_Lorenzo

https://www.facebook.com/events/942636562518875/

Anyone else on here going besides CDJay? ;)
latininxtc I don't think it's 100% confirmed he'll be there yet but that is the plan, unless something happens of course.

I more than likely will not go this time, but I'm keeping my options opened. I've got the miles to fly for free, but looks like United and Air Canada are being stingy with the amount of flights they're offering using the lowest miles. I certainly don't want to pay $600 out of pocket for that flight lol
CDJay I can confidently predict you.will

CDJay
lurker Well I'm already going to Toronto the week AFTER... we'll see.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
I can confidently predict you.will

CDJay

You smooth-talking whore! You've convinced me!
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:

CDJay

Latinxtc, Fly to Chattanooga and pick me up! We can go together!
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
quote:
quote:

CDJay

Latinxtc, Fly to Chattanooga and pick me up! We can go together!

Yuck. No.

Don't be a cheap cunt fly your own ass out to Toronto.

And if you don't know how, I did you the favor of helping you figure it out. Either take a Megabus to Atlanta and then find your way from downtown Atlanta to the airport, or drive yourself to the Atlanta airport and pay to have your car parked. Then you go on Kayak and find flights to and from Atlanta to Toronto. There are nonstop flights to Toronto from Atlanta that go around $360 and up according to Kayak. I'm sure you can find ways to save some cash to make that happen.
Samination Take a megabus?`do you want his belonings to be burned up because the buses always keeps catching fire? :P
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Take a megabus?`do you want his belonings to be burned up because the buses always keeps catching fire? :P

Well they're not my belongings...
warped_candykid
quote:
quote:
Take a megabus?`do you want his belonings to be burned up because the buses always keeps catching fire? :P

:( I'm your been-here-with-you-since-2004 friend! Think about all the insults we've shared through the past 12 years! We deserve to finally hang out!
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
quote:
quote:

:( I'm your been-here-with-you-since-2004 friend! Think about all the insults we've shared through the past 12 years! We deserve to finally hang out!

i support this message. you 2 are the US hhc.com longtime standing representatives. i tip my hat to you both!
CDJay I can't really go into details yet, but anytime who has even kind of a given crap about HU over the past 10 years should plot to be there for brand and personnel support....

CDJay
latininxtc
quote:
I can't really go into details yet, but anytime who has even kind of a given crap about HU over the past 10 years should plot to be there for brand and personnel support....

CDJay

Yes! Even if I'm only able to go from Friday night/Saturday morning to Sunday morning I'm doing it!
trippnface
quote:
I can't really go into details yet, but anytime who has even kind of a given crap about HU over the past 10 years should plot to be there for brand and personnel support....

CDJay

****! shouldn't a tour encompass multiple locations!?
AoS_Lorenzo The anticipation for this is real. STILL WAITING ON THAT LINEUP! ;)
Maggers I'll definitely be there!

Steven - check flights to Buffalo as well. It's not that bad getting to/from TO from Buffalo, and I can help if you need rides to a bus or train station. It's a holiday in Canada that weekend, so that's probably why the flights are limited. I'll be heading up to pick up Jordan on Friday and could give a ride there, but I'm not sure how many days we'll be in TO yet.

CDJay
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:

CDJay

****! shouldn't a tour encompass multiple locations!?

*checks*

Nope, tradition says be there.

CDJay
AoS_Lorenzo Should be booking my flight within the next few weeks. This is going to be DOPE! :D Behind excited!
latininxtc You're not doing the train or bus to buffalo again?
AoS_Lorenzo
quote:
You're not doing the train or bus to buffalo again?

Never again lol. I have the money to fly now haha.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by AoS_Lorenzo:
quote:

You're probably better off flying to Buffalo then flying back home from Toronto. Because, you know...
AoS_Lorenzo
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AoS_Lorenzo:
quote:

You're probably better off flying to Buffalo then flying back home from Toronto. Because, you know...

Nah, Don't want to be a nuisance to anyone! I'm getting my passport book so I can fly!
latininxtc Ah ok. What's the closest airport to you? I know of O'Hare and Midway, and in Toronto they have Pearson and that one on Toronto Island. If you can book one going in and leaving Toronto Island since it's so much closer to downtown Toronto and you don't have to deal with that $30 train ride to the international airport. I'm looking on Kayak right now and from Midway airport to Toronto Island it's only about $2 more than if you flew from O'Hare to Pearson International.
AoS_Lorenzo I can get to Midway airport for a $2 bus ride from down the street from my house. I plan on flying out of there! O'Hare is a mess & I don't want to deal with flying out of there.
Maggers
quote:
Ah ok. What's the closest airport to you? I know of O'Hare and Midway, and in Toronto they have Pearson and that one on Toronto Island. If you can book one going in and leaving Toronto Island since it's so much closer to downtown Toronto and you don't have to deal with that $30 train ride to the international airport. I'm looking on Kayak right now and from Midway airport to Toronto Island it's only about $2 more than if you flew from O'Hare to Pearson International.

They just dropped the price on that train! It's much more affordable now. :) $24 CAD for a return ticket. But I think Lorenzo is probably flying out of Midway to the Island just for convenience purposes.

Where is everyone staying? I haven't booked my hotel yet, prices are significantly higher than usual due to the holiday weekend.
latininxtc I'm probably going to stay at the Delta/Eaton chelsea hotel for the 3rd time, which apparently has changed it's name for the 3rd time lol and is now just called The Chelsea Toronto. But I'm going to try and find something that's closer to Queen and Yonge street. I'm gonna check out what Priceline and Expedia have for the hidden deals to see if I can identify the hotels and find a great deal.
AoS_Lorenzo Staying where ever the HU guys are. Just waiting on Jon to give the green light on where lol
AoS_Lorenzo Just ordered a carryon that will fit within all airlines standards. *Finally* booking my flight on Tuesday or Wednesday. Will be landing at Toronto Island around 1pm-ish on Friday. Not sure 100% sure what's going on after that besides I'm leaving Sunday!
latininxtc Full lineup is out! And I'm pissed i can't go!

Other than that waste of skin Keyes, the lineup is amazing!
Skidzorz 9 ****ing days guys! So hype for this
AoS_Lorenzo
quote:
Originally posted by Skidzorz:
9 ****ing days guys! So hype for this

So much ****ing hype!!!!!!! ahhh!!!

I have everything sorted now & I'm actually in good financial standing for the trip :D
CDJay Good news; I am an expensive date.

CDJay
AoS_Lorenzo
quote:
Good news; I am an expensive date.

CDJay

I'm well aware of that! :p
latininxtc Well what a fucking epic night this was! Oh and yes I ended up going, thankfully booked my flights in time before they shot up in price and there were still doable flights using my airline miles!

Most of you probably already knew, but right before the event in Toronto Chwhynny and Jonathan Goulding AKA CDJay were married in Niagara Falls! So certainly a day from start to finish for the books! Definitely a memorable weekend for everyone!

As far as the event goes, great sets all around! Both of Fracus and Darwin's set were great as always. Skinny did a solo set which was great as well! But the set that really blew me away was Oli G's, and thankfully someone recorded the whole thing and now it's available online for everyone to listen to!

https://www.mixcloud.com/oliver-ghalebi/oli-g-with-mc-obie-live-hardcore-underground-10th-anniversary-tour-toronto/
AoS_Lorenzo DJ Sayian played Brenergy & AoS-Passin Thru which was amazing to hear one my tracks live & witness the reaction on the dancefloor :D

https://www.facebook.com/lorenzo.aos/videos/1725041404428845/?l=4985396675327250447

AoS_Lorenzo Also selfie with Fracus & Darwin w/ Marc Smith sticking up the middle finger ;)
trippnface dope... jelly :( .

but man! how can you have a HU tour without Entity Or Daniel seven!!?
CDJay Entity couldn't be there, D7 will do a UK gig then trapse

CDJay

It took 2.14 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page