Radio listeners 153+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Guest losing the plot again

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
arpz I parodied a thread title look!

Anyway, Guest, what's the crack? I could've sworn you weren't quite this mental a while ago, you ok? Need some help with anything?
Samination Thread of the Millenia. should be stickied.
wong what have i missed
arpz Guest went a bit weird. Tried to sell some solar panels and knockoff raybans and then said negative stuff about hardcore in some of the threads
wong sounds like normal guest to me
arpz I might just be confused, but I could've sworn it's never been quite like this
djDMS Business as usual as far as I can see.
Captain Triceps He's massively, massively calmed down compared to what he used to be like on the other forums.
arpz Ah bollocks to it then, ignore
Guest proper mad man, real ****ing physco.....

got 70 copies of a cd,, Vs this is the complete pants you get if you hit google play with happy hardcore

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=happy+hardcore&c=music&docType=2&sp=CAJiEAoOaGFwcHkgaGFyZGNvcmV6BRgAwAECigECCAE%3D:S:ANO1ljK0Too

search for uk hardcore and you will just get the same results

hunt around and you can find hardcore heaven 3 and 4

https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Kevin_Energy_Hardcore_Heaven_3?id=Blehi3bsmx4m7devtfeflmr5uki

https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Kevin_Energy_Hardcore_Heaven_4?id=Blur4gvcaafww7jii3a5ynp36cq

then after a few more hours you can find the hardcore category

https://play.google.com/store/music/category/HARDCORE

by then you would have gotton bored along time before messing about on your phone
Samination He's the DaveTheRave#1 of the forums :P
DjZelous
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
He's massively, massively calmed down compared to what he used to be like on the other forums.

Shit, I'd like to see what kind of stuff he was saying lol
Elipton Who is Guest?
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by DjZelous:
quote:
He's massively, massively calmed down compared to what he used to be like on the other forums.

Shit, I'd like to see what kind of stuff he was saying lol

I posted some examples a while back when this issue was raised before.
It was total nonsense, arguing with spambots, replying to threads in general chat that weren't even music related with comments about real hardcore, uk hardcore being for faggots, gay Londan middleclass bumboys, etc etc
Captain Triceps About half way down here actually.

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=70925&SearchTerms=londan&whichpage=3

Guest they are drum & bass forums, i laugh at drum & bass, i made kool fm cry for 10 years because they are all shit, mc's from eskman to GQ cried my name on nearly every show

they mc hammer and the 357 bitches, DOA and DNBA have to suck on the nuts of the whole london things,

to me london is nothing nor are anyone in it

nobody in the uk has a say about what happens in your gabba just hardcore scene in the uk, if you make tracks, you fly around the nethlerlands and the rest of europe, while the scene still remains dead in the uk and sweet nothing todo with the whole london things or anyone in the uk hardcore scene
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
they are drum & bass forums, i laugh at drum & bass, i made kool fm cry for 10 years because they are all shit, mc's from eskman to GQ cried my name on nearly every show

they mc hammer and the 357 bitches, DOA and DNBA have to suck on the nuts of the whole london things,

nobody in the uk has a say about what happens in your gabba just hardcore scene in the uk, if you make tracks, you fly around the nethlerlands and the rest of europe, while the scene still remains dead in the uk and sweet nothing todo with the whole london things or anyone in the uk hardcore scene

I don't care what anyone says, I think you're great. And you'll always be Rogue to me (and you still get asked about on the USH Facebook page - do join in!)
arpz at least the thread now delivers the goods a bit, cheers Guest
wong i both hate him and love him at the same time
Cyrax I want to send him a One Rave album signed by Cyrax
Anon. Was Guest not originally called Wilky on USH ?

Or am I confusing him with Rouge ?
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by Anon.:
Was Guest not originally called Wilky on USH ?

Or am I confusing him with Rouge ?

Wilky was Spunk Licker (as well as a few others). Got banned and put on ignore lists etc at least 23271563276432 times.
Guest was Rogue.
Anon. Ahh yes, I remember now.

USH was hilarious at one point, everyone making fake accounts.
Guest the good old days when the internet was'nt full of nerds
quote:
quote:
they are drum & bass forums, i laugh at drum & bass, i made kool fm cry for 10 years because they are all shit, mc's from eskman to GQ cried my name on nearly every show

I don't care what anyone says, I think you're great. And you'll always be Rogue to me (and you still get asked about on the USH Facebook page - do join in!)

i don't use facebook
Captain Triceps
quote:
quote:
quote:

i don't use facebook

Oh it's grand, they have chat and snooker and everything.
Guest so do pubs, mirc has tanks http://www.cs.uml.edu/~adufilie/tanks.html

facebook is nowhere near grand, its a joke only retards can put up with using for more then 5 minutes of 1 line comments and pure retarded navigation and random popups

google+ is a whole lot better then facebook, if you actually bother with the social network stuff, and then you have youtube with videos that work, and google play
DjZelous Guest, Wtf does the game "Tanks" Have to do with anything.....
Guest whats facebook have todo with anything

https://plus.google.com/105607714056761611263?pageid=105607714056761611263
Captain Triceps First thing I see on his Google+ thing is "too hard for the middleclass hardcore techno bringing down the council blocks without tears over".
I might have to sign up on the strength of that alone.
Bring Me Round To Love It's true about facebook, way to irritating and spy on you just like google, facebook have actual counterfeit ads on the side bars, dodgy going ons for alegitimate website.
quote:
First thing I see on his Google+ thing is "too hard for the middleclass hardcore techno bringing down the council blocks without tears over".
I might have to sign up on the strength of that alone.

the middleclass will just get a slap and told to **** off to uk hardcore if they show up and try to kill it like every other scene because they start running around calling everyone chavs and loosers and taking the piss out of pimped cars and chicks in hotpants

then after all of that, think they own with 3 note melodies, and cry about dynamics with some cheap alba studio monitors and a ozone preset for mastering, which ends up not having any bass and just gives white noise as soon as you turn up the treble on the mixer

you don't have to register on google+ if you have a youtube account, google+, youtube, google play all uses the same account
Guest i remaster every track with my dynamics

kotu
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
Who is Guest?

He doesn't come on these forums

And he lives inside his Gran's house he lives in the street

Everyone pretend you can't see Guests posts

DO IT

HE DESERVES IT
Guest make a database script and convert it to update this old site to use null nuke

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j5l7ok7ps051c9p/NULL-8X3-NUKE_v2.2.zip

you will have ignore etc

i left the wiki on sourceforge init https://sourceforge.net/p/nullnuke/wiki/browse_pages/

99% serverside code so it will never break or be slow as shit

i fix the installer 1 year and upload 2.3
kotu why dont you just nnot post here you b*** c***

"Desc: NULL NUKE CMS suffers from multiple remote vulnerabilities including
Stored/Reflected XSS, SQL Injection, Arbitrary File Upload, RCE, Arbitrary
File Deletion, Arbitrary File Access using absolute path and/or traversal,
Open Redirection, Parameter Traversal, and Cross-Site Request Forgery."

everyone here is nice
Guest none of them work, they were found using a rubbish worm, thinking everyone uses the same crap code, while null nuke changed the world, and made wordpress and drupal step up they're game

the null nuke is another world, its fortnoxx and built like a c++ engine
kotu it works!!!

Let's use it!!!!

YEAAAHHH!!

It took 2.28 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page